PDA

View Full Version : Rife Tech

HappyPotter
02-05-2015, 11:16 AM
With all the useless so called Rife machines out on the market ripping people off, the only that worked from clinical experience is the P3 Pro or the PFG2 from www.pulsedtech.com (http://www.pulsedtech.com)

If you know off anyone with cancer and looking to purchase a Rife, Jordy that can be contacted through his YouTube channel @ www.youtube.com/channel/UC7zbipH9fnOXRia_N_m6qeg (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7zbipH9fnOXRia_N_m6qeg)

He knows his stuff and is worth a chat and there's videos on his channel of him testing certain Rife machines on the market, showing that they are not as they are marketed to be.

Mod Note: Since the Rife Tech/Rife Machines topic came up on another thread, I thought this topic is wide and important enough to be moved to a thread of its own. So here it is...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Andro
02-05-2015, 11:51 AM
Hi Mr. Potter :)

Do you have any personal experience with effective Rife machines?

This guy that you mention, Jordie, is he in any way affiliated with the company you mentioned (www.pulsedtech.com (http://www.pulsedtech.com) )?

Or is he an independent researcher?

I have already heard of quite a few manufacturers claiming that their 'Rife Machine' is the 'real thing', so it's quite confusing so sort out the subtle from the gross...

HappyPotter
02-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Hey Androgynus :-),

Yeah Jordie uses the P3 Pro etc but he doesn't work for Pulse Tech, he’s certainly an independent researcher/practitioner of energy medicine though and some of his videos are sorting the subtle from the gross through testing the claims of these Rife manufacturers; plus he has some clinical testimonies on his channel of the results from the P3 Pro.

I never personally gave the Rife treatments but when it comes to different Rife's being used at the clinic, they ranged from home made Rife's made by old Rife geeks all the way through to the P3 Pro. And yes I agree it certainly is confusing, it took years of trying different machines at the clinic to finally sorting out what was effective for treatments. Btw I have no affiliation with Pulse Tech whatsoever, just recommend them that’s all to save people money and time…

If a lot of questions arise on Rife technology I guess I could always see if Jordie would like to join AF because they are quite expensive to buy and people with serious health conditions need confidence that they are making the right choices.

Andro
02-05-2015, 01:07 PM
Before everything else, many thanks for the reply!

I am right now watching some videos on the YouTube channel you recommended, and he seems to recommend a device called 'Zyto'.

Is this also of the Pulse Tech family, or a different brand altogether? (perhaps his own product?)

I also noticed he recommends other manufacturers as well (Asyra, etc...)

And then he goes on to 'beyond Rife', into scalar energy, etc...

Also, if you don't mind answering... Are you are health practitioner? (I'm asking because you post seems to imply that, but I may be wrong, of course :))

Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------

HappyPotter
02-05-2015, 01:32 PM
That’s o.k, and thank you..

No Zyto is another manufacture altogether and is something I wouldn't mind having myself because practitioners can hook up over the net, pretty cool. Yeah Jordie users all sorts of energy tech, whatever works basically.

The clinic was sold a few years ago now so I no longer work in a clinical setting (I have a diploma in nutrition so I did the nutritional side of things) that’s why I recommended Jordie because he’s a current practitioner that users the P3 Pro and keeps up with whats new in the industry.

God when it comes to natural health these days, all I study is what you and GreenLion etc have taught on AF, now that’s what I call natural medicine taken to a whole new level lol, wow, so appreciative that’s for sure..

Andro
02-05-2015, 02:13 PM
Now that’s what I call natural medicine taken to a whole new level lol, wow, so appreciative that’s for sure..

Indeed, and that's one 'problem' I've always had with the 'many things' approach... Many healing systems/methods, many frequencies, many genetic mutations, many deficiencies, etc, etc, etc...

As an Alchemical Researcher (by design :)), I am (personally) much more attracted to the 'One Thing' approach...

But this is where it could become interesting.

With the 'evolution' in Rife Tech and Energy Medicine in general (Bio-Resonance, Cold Lasers, etc...), and especially with the introduction of 'Scalar Energy' into the picture, there may well be a cross-over point on the horizon, a 'Singularity' event of sorts, where it becomes irrevocably clear that all these many approaches stem from 'One Thing', and it is this 'One Thing' that is our most precious medicine...

So perhaps it's OK to study these 'many' approaches, just like we study the writings of the Alchemical Authors, and look for what they all have in common, where they all agree (in spite of appearances), until we are able to find the 'Hidden Hand' behind all of them ('One Ring to Rule them All' :)) and put it into application...

That's why I was also so intrigued with the introduction of 'Scalar Energy' into Rife Tech and into the Healing Arts in general... Somehow, I sense this could bring us one step 'closer'...

Do you know more about this aspect?

HappyPotter
02-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Do you know more about this aspect?

I wholeheartedly agree with what you wrote above, plus also find scalar energy coming into healing modalities intriguing as well as it’s one step closer to the One Thing. The only 'aspect' I know from direct experience of this One Thing is witnessing instantaneous healings through spiritual techniques, but that of course sounds like b.s in this day and age; but that is why I to believe that all has to eventually come to the realization of this One Thing as the source of all healing and life itself and hopefully that may reflect more and more in our technology etc as you say..