PDA

View Full Version : Nothing dies...

Awani
02-11-2015, 10:15 AM
Nothing dies, everything dies. © ®

This slogan popped into my brain just now. I am sure it has been said before... I did not think of it. It just slid into my brain from somewhere...

But I think it is a perfect explanation of the kind of state of being I am trying, really trying, to achieve.

Everything dies
- not to worry because all worry eventually dies or is proven to be dead
- nothing lasts, be in the present

Nothing dies
- be active with creation (any kind)... "What we do in life echoes in eternity." - Gladiator
- tune in to eternity... feel the constant beat of the infinite in all things, in you

:cool:

Andro
02-11-2015, 10:28 AM
Nothing dies, everything dies. © ®

You forgot ™ and of course also ℠ (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2071-Spiritus-Mundi) :cool:

Andro
02-11-2015, 10:31 AM
Also see:

Still thy Heart and fix thy Wheel,
Nothing is forever Real,
Wind the Reel and drown the Skies,
And forever Nothing dies.

©Androgynus, 2010

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/androgynus_album/No%20One%20Lives%20Forever_zpsjjcuwmwf.jpg

Awani
02-11-2015, 10:32 AM
- tune in to eternity... feel the constant beat of the infinite in all things, in you

This I saw in a vision with Mother Ayahuasca. I was having a really bad night, hellish dark chaos... Ben, one of the facilitators (and shaman apprentice) sat by me on my request. I could not stomach anymore alone. It was unbearable. He told me to lie on my back. To open myself towards the universe. He was smoking his pipe and he blew smoke over me. He told me to breathe in and out slowly.

I felt the calm enter, the universe around me... like a blanket. Ben asked me when, he noticed I had entered the right state of mind, if I could feel the eternity of my spirit reaching towards me, through me and beyond me... and I saw this beam, this golden chord, stretching out of me into the past and into the future... it had always been there... a golden string.

It was beautiful.

Awani
02-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Also see: ... ©Androgynus, 2010

You'll be hearing from my lawyer. (http://www.bettercallsaul.com)

Kiorionis
02-11-2015, 02:12 PM
A friend of mine asked his eight-year-old nephew how he was capable of being so excited by the 'little things'.
The eight-year-old replied: "I love you more than everything, I love you more than nothing."

Hopefully this fall I'll be down in Peru with the shamans and Mother Ayahuasca :)

Awani
02-11-2015, 03:20 PM
Hopefully this fall I'll be down in Peru with the shamans and Mother Ayahuasca :)

Very nice, the place I suggested?

Well advice is futile in the individuals quest, but advice given to me that I found very helpful (because it can be a bit daunting) is to have a good intention going into each ceremony. A mission/purpose of discovery. And stick to the diet... it is vital to the entire experience I think.

I hope the trip becomes a 'reality'. ;)

Kiorionis
02-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Most likely the place you suggested. I've been listening to their Icaros on youtube and they move me :)
Besides, I got some practice in during my stay in Amsterdam :)

I hope the trip becomes a 'reality'.

In more than one way!