PDA

View Full Version : Best Alchemy/Ormus movie ever: All the Gold You Can Eat

ghetto alchemist
02-24-2015, 09:13 PM
Hi folks,

Seems there´s been a massive elephant in the room for the past year that many of us has
seen but nobody ever acknowledged.

For anyone who hasnt seen it yet, you need to check out the documentary movie ¨All the gold you can eat"
by Joe De Kadt.

Trailer here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpthXptk-kc)

Cheers
GA

Awani
02-24-2015, 09:31 PM
Joe will soon appear in a Natural Born Alchemist (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4025-Natural-Born-Alchemist-podcast-series) episode as well... so stay tuned... ;)

Episode 27: all the gold you can eat (http://www.naturalbornalchemist.com/episodes/2015/3/15/episode-27-all-the-gold-you-can-eat)

:cool:

theFool
05-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Some thoughts on the documentary.

Joe, the director, did a very good job. By interviewing some of the key "ORMUS characters" he exposed a lot of valuable information on the subject. He is persistent and genuine in his research. I liked mostly the interviews. They are conversations without background music and the other emotion invoking techniques that the main documentary has. I didn't like that you pay for renting the documentary for 6 days viewing. You cannot buy and keep it stored for future reference.

Hudson shines by his absence in this film. It seems that he has scammed people before some years and now he is afraid of the lawsuits as we learn from Don's interview. Of course this doesn't prevent him from starting the scamming cycle one more time, keeping lower profile this time.

Most of people will watch this documentary hoping to find a method to produce gold and I'm sure this was a major motivation for the director also. I will point out the interview of Arthur Zeigler, a down to earth business-man who owns sea-corp. He produces and sells huge amounts of ormus for plants and appears to be scientific in his methods. He was not able to transform ormus to gold profitably after a lot of research. And of course there is Don who has failed doing so. Also Hudson begging for donations indicates that probably the conversion is uneconomical with the current understanding, except in some grand scale, long time operation. So it seems that the price of gold is safely high for the time being.

As for the effects on the body, probably they are like a double edged sword. Ormus can heal but also creates toxicity. "Jim" and Don's stories speak of verified heavy metal toxicities caused by ingestion of ormes made from metal. It seems that the beneficial effects come from natural occuring ormus only. Who knows, maybe the metalic ormes are different than the natural occuring substance (but there is a lot of evidence for the opposite too).

Don attributes his aged appearence to radiation exposure that caused all the ingested metallic ormes to convert to metal, thus giving him heavy metal poisoning on top of the radiation poisoning. Not a very credible story. He says that radiation came from the conversions of ormus to metal. However, he does not own a radiation meter and he "forces" Joe to go buy one for the "sulfur burn" demonstration. After the demonstration it seems that the meter does not record anything higher than the background radiation level. I can't be sure about that from the film, but I guess that Joe would have said it if he saw any radiation coming out. The "peeled" boil pan and the deformed beaker walls that Don presents as a proof are not enough in my opinion; ormus is known to penetrate into matter and disintegrate it in other ways. So, accelerated aging in exchange for miraculous healing; use it cautiously :) Or do it like Barry does, natural sources and topical applications, he sure looks younger than his age.

P.S. Joe Champion and his "phonon resonance" method is totaly debunked in this film.

Bennu
06-19-2015, 07:46 PM
Hi, All.
I ran across this website and video. It had some interesting ideas, although no "how to make gold" formulas. Just posting the link for anyone interested. Bennu.

www.allthegoldyoucaneat.com

theFool
06-20-2015, 09:27 AM
Hi, All.
I ran across this website and video. It had some interesting ideas, although no "how to make gold" formulas. Just posting the link for anyone interested. Bennu.

www.allthegoldyoucaneat.com In the interviews, he exposes the "sulfur burn" method. He has enough info on "how to make gold" but not "how to make gold profitably". If we believe to Don, this method will yield some metallic gold (after a few months) that is spectroscopically visible; and that's all.

Bennu
06-21-2015, 05:15 AM
Hi, the fool and all.
Watching the above video and hearing (your 5-5-15 post) of Don Nance's maladies from the "conversion" process, I am wondering if the source of the medical problems were not radiation or heavy metals, but possibly osmium tetraoxide poisoning. This is a very real and present danger with miners roasting ore with too much Os.
Bennu.

ArcherSage
11-03-2016, 05:32 PM
This whole Ormus thing sounds like a scam to me tbh

JDP
11-03-2016, 06:14 PM
This whole Ormus thing sounds like a scam to me tbh

Yes, exactly as the case of so-called spiritual and sexual "alchemy", which only exist in the fanciful dreams and imagination of some people.

ArcherSage
11-03-2016, 08:01 PM
I take it back. I have found some new things regarding this white powder that leads me to believe it was a very real thing, I am not sure about the modern day versions you can purchase however.

Awani
11-04-2016, 02:15 AM
I think ORMUS is modern day only. Kind of like AMORC trying to be descendants from Ancient Egypt... but really they probably just comes from some fat fucks garage in New Jersey.

This is snake-oil salesman shit IMO.

Seth-Ra
11-04-2016, 07:21 AM
I think ORMUS is modern day only. Kind of like AMORC trying to be descendants from Ancient Egypt... but really they probably just comes from some fat fucks garage in New Jersey.

This is snake-oil salesman shit IMO.

Absolutely agree. Don't think I coulda said it better.