PDA

View Full Version : Scalar Energy

Andro
03-04-2015, 04:49 PM
I am starting this thread by admitting my own ignorance on the topic :o ...

What exactly is Scalar Energy? Or Scalar Waves?

What are its properties/qualities?

What are the ways to generate it?

How are Tesla Coils connected to it?

Any input and further elaboration on this subject would be most welcome here!

Thanks!

Nibiru
03-04-2015, 04:57 PM
Hi Androgynus, I don't know how to explain exactly what it is but I built something similar to this a few years back. I used two magnets and superglued them together with same-side faces matched up. I then coiled them with copper electric motor wire and made a circuit through a magnetic electric motor with a rheostat for adjusting the frequency of the vibration being produced. I powered it all with a dc power source. After playing with it for a while I started to wonder if the effects might not be good on our energy systems so I quit using it. To me it seems different then spirit as it didn't feel 'lively', maybe scalar waves are a medium that spirit is able to ride upon. Spirit/life being the surfboard and the waves represent the scalar field. Though again I'm not sure.

Here's an article that explains some devices:
http://www.gocs1.com/gocs1/Psionics/SCALARBEAMER.htm

Wigwamman
03-04-2015, 05:40 PM
hello and good day to you all,

well in simpel terms its the kind of radiation or field the vacuum field makes, this is also known as the ether or the higgsfield,
or the radiation that comes from a Black holl/proton.

in a way this can be made in our world by allowing 2 or more magnetic fields to interact in a special way, the most simple scaler generator u can make is using 2 ring magnets, and a iron washer, pointing the norths to one and other with the washer in between and lock them together, as thay will stick to one and other nicely even though u will have north agenst north in the middel of the washer u will create a charge field, this allows scaler energy to flow,
normal ccrystal create scaler energys as well, but this is crystal technolagy, and this is something im not formillior enough with to give a good reason way it would generate them, but thay do hehe,
this is prob the reason the geode transmutaion works.

its not easy to explain scaler energy as its kind of mulidimensional, but its a contracting and a expanding charge, to vacuum and from vacuum, creating a kind of 0 field, it is dimentionless with a angle, it is able to travel without travaling any distince, as it pops inside the vacuum and can pop out anywhere in the universe, kind of like quantum entenglement, or quantum super posisioning,
it is the source for spooky action at a distince.

a well constructed tesla coil will generate scaler energy as well,
the hutchinson's effect is one very good example of scaler energy,
water itself will emit this energy when structured in the correct way.

so for the magnets u will do this

SN||NS this would make the poles like this SNS creating a expending charge

or

NS||SN this would make the poles like NSN creating a contraction charge

or bought

NS||SN would be like this NSN
SN||NS SNS

this will create bough at the same time, like the universe does, contracting and expending at the same time,
this can be done by using a diamond bladed saw to cut the ring magnets in 2 halfs. "C shape"

a tesla coil can make this energy as well this is done be using a special winding or a specipic geomatry of coil, the best way is to is caducius coil, as this is the most efficant,
u can do it as well bij pushing 2 outputs on the same freq into one and other north to north or south to south,

kind regards

Michael Sternbach
03-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Scalar waves are a fascinating albeit ambiguous topic in "New Science". In my opinion, they hold the key to a deeper understanding of various "occult" phenomena. There are a number of different outlooks on them, and probably not all authors using the term are really referring to the same. This treatise summarizes the different perspectives well:

http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Andersen_03.pdf

Michael Sternbach
03-05-2015, 03:09 PM
A Tesla coil can make this energy as well. This is done be using a special winding or a specific geometry of coil, the best way is a caduceus coil, as this is the most efficient.

A Caduceus Tesla Coil? Sounds interesting. Have you heard of anybody who constructed one? If so, I would like to know more about it.

----------------------------------------------------

Wigwamman
03-05-2015, 06:38 PM
hello and good day
Michael Sternbach

well i constructed allot of them, there kind of a bich to wind but if you have them wound thay do strange things.
what whould u like to know about them...?

i can tel in short that the magnetic field that is created is a rotating / spiraling field, this so that it can use all 8 if the field effects instaid of just 1 in a normal coil, though in a normal coil u have 8 field effects as well only use 1, this will create a phonamina known as magnetic current, this is different from electric current.

you can use the coil in resonance with a normal coil to, so that i will translate so to speek the generated field effects into useble energy.

i was working on a desing that uses water in its core, and if this water is charged enough it should run for ever.
this would also allow bio feedback into the coil, so that if you are in a good state of mind you could use it as a bio energy amplefier,
and can imagine that this may do all sorts of things AKA A Magic Stick ;)

if u want to know some more specific things please let me know, maybe i can awnsere them :)

kind regards

Michael Sternbach
03-05-2015, 08:01 PM
Hi Wigwammnan,

That's really fascinating. I indeed have a couple of questions to you.

What are the eight field effects the coil produces? And what do you mean by the one that a "normal coil" produces? Do you mean a normal Tesla coil?

Is the magnetic current identical to what Edward Leedskalnin talks about in his book by that title?

Wouldn't we expect any external field to be cancelled out due to the counter-winding?

Thanks!

Kind regards
Michael

Wigwamman
03-05-2015, 09:28 PM
hello and good day again Michael Sternbach,

well its kind of hard to explean with words better in a drawing hihi, but i will try to explain it to you :)
in a normal coil setup u will have a north and a south side like this (N----S)
so in this coil u can only let energy flow in one direction at once, using 2 poles
a C coil makes it posible to let energy flow in more then one direction at once
in essince the C coil makes this field
NSNS
SNSN
now you can see that you have more directions in this coil magnetic energy can flow.

<----
N---S
flow of energy in a normal wound coil. 1 flow direction 2 poles

<---
/\ NSNS |
| SNSN \/
--->

this is the flow of energy of a C coil.
as u can see you have 4 different flow directions each direction having 2 poles. so using 8 flield effects

and yes this is the same current Edward Leedskalnin talks about, this does not make it so that magnetic current is scaler though, as in the scaler energy is already used to create the magnetic current. im still not quite sure on that, but need to do more experimention on that..

Wouldn't we expect any external field to be cancelled out due to the counter-winding?

not as match canceling more of a reshaping of the field, it might look like cancaling on a Scope but this is becouse the scope cant see the waves coming out and going in to the screen, as to say a sinewave is a spiral, normaly we would do this, if u look at the spiral from behind u will see a circel having
poisitve voltage at 0 degrees
having 0 volt at 90 degrees
having negative voltage on 180 degrees,
and having a 0 voltage on 270degrees,
or to say north on 0 degrees
and south at 180 degrees
this is becouse of the one flow direction in the coil,
with the C coil you will be able to let energy flow in the other axis as well, so the 90 degree and the 270 degree angle will become posative as well, then it is all translated into the core and it will form a DC current with a freq,
at this time u dont have a side view of the sinewave but you ride the entire spiral so to speak so creating dc, as its still a spiral, so if u cut this spiral, so to see only the sinewave u will have a ac freqency again so to speak. this ac freq is the same as the dc freg

hope this helps, kind regards

Salazius
03-06-2015, 12:19 PM
I learned that scalar energy is produced by two forces of equal nature and equal force, but perfectly opposed.

The result is that the energy is kept, and thus modified, at a zero point (where the waves of energy meet).

Like two cars in front of one another and trying to push one another, they do not move, but energy is present anyway.

It's a way to "compress" energy. Nothing really modern here in fact. Clap your hands, or put them in prayer position and you have the opposame thing, with more or less energy involved.

Kiorionis
03-06-2015, 02:31 PM
It's a way to "compress" energy. Nothing really modern here in fact. Clap your hands, or put them in prayer position and you have the opposame thing, with more or less energy involved.

This recalls the piezoelectricity generated in the bones. There is also bentonite clay, when moistened, generates an electrical charge.

The Benefits of Healing Clays

The benefits of healing clays and how to use them to boost health-fascinating- read this
Though they have been largely forgotten in recent times, healing clays have been used by cultures throughout history for their nutrients and to help rid the body of toxins. Many animals will also turn to eating dirt and clay to help remove poisons from their systems or during times of illness or distress.

In recent times, healing clays like Bentonite Clay have once again been gaining popularity for internal and external detoxification, and with good reason.

What is Bentonite Clay?

According to Mountain Rose Herbs:

“Bentonite, also referred to as Montmorillonite, is one of the most effective and powerful healing clays. Bentonite can be used externally as a clay poultice, mud pack or in the bath and, in skin care recipes. A good quality Bentonite should be a grey/cream color and anything bordering “pure white” is suspect. It has a very fine, velveteen feel and is odorless and non-staining. The type of bentonite offered by Mountain Rose herbs is a Sodium Bentonite.”

Bentonite Clay is composed of aged volcanic ash. The name comes from the largest known deposit of Bentonite Clay located in Fort Benton, Wyoming.

What Does it do?

Bentonite Clay is a unique clay due to its ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. Upon contact with fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins. Bentonite is known for its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals.

As Mountain Rose Herbs explains:

“Bentonite is a swelling clay. When it becomes mixed with water it rapidly swells open like a highly porous sponge. From here the toxins are drawn into the sponge through electrical attraction and once there, they are bound.”

Bentonite clay carries a strong negative charge which bonds to the positive charge in many toxins. When it comes in contact with a toxin, chemical, or heavy metal, the clay will absorb the toxin and release it’s minerals for the body to use. Bentonite also helps get oxygen to cells as it pulls excess hydrogen and allows the cells to replace it with oxygen instead.

Andro
03-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Clap your hands.

Hmm... Makes me think of live performers 'feeding' on the scalar energy generated by the applause of the audience :)

Michael Sternbach
03-06-2015, 10:12 PM
Hmm... Makes me think of live performers 'feeding' on the scalar energy generated by the applause of the audience :)

Makes sense to a degree, but grossly physically speaking, the energy of the impact does not get cancelled out by the clapping but is carried away in the subsequent sound waves. ;)

Michael Sternbach
03-06-2015, 11:42 PM
Thank you Wigwamman, I will need to wrap my head around the last part of your explanation some more, but overall, it's very helpful. 😊

True Initiate
03-07-2015, 06:09 AM
Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

If the flask of Art is fashioned out of piezoelectric quartz instead of glass then i agree.

HappyPotter
04-06-2015, 06:17 AM
This dude has a scalar healing device for sale for the low price of $80 000 dollars :)

http://www.biznet1.com/matterenergizer/research&development/index.html

Dendritic Xylem
04-06-2015, 12:09 PM
This dude has a scalar healing device for sale for the low price of $80 000 dollars :)

Here's a much cheaper device you can build yourself...

http://www.rexresearch.com/bediniscalar/bediniscalar.htm

theFool
04-06-2015, 02:18 PM
Hm, I have built one of these long time ago:

http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/13/27/64/97/sc110.png

.. but didn't know what to do with it.

Dendritic Xylem
04-07-2015, 01:14 AM
Very cool!

I would do a side by side test on plants. See if it influences growth patterns.
The more plants you use, the more accurate the results will be.
So use grass seed. Because you can fit a big population in one pot. And it's cheap.

Maybe try hanging the device above the plants and shoot the 'beam' down on them.
You could also put it under the pot with the beam pointing upward through the soil.

Here's another device that supposedly creates a magnetic monopole beam.
They don't mention scalar emissions... but it reminds me of the bedini setup...

http://www.rexresearch.com/bushman/bushman.htm

HappyPotter
04-07-2015, 08:55 AM
Here's a much cheaper device you can build yourself...

Thanks Mate, seems like a great project, especially with the Fool’s post as well (btw I was just being sarcastic about forking out $80k on ole mates device). Not to sure if the German based Prof. Konstantin Meyl, the so called new Tesla is a charlatan or not but I have heard people have replicated his claims of transmitting scalar waves (Meyl's term for them) wirelessly with no loss with his little kits http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=50_Experimental&page=1&sublevel=0 So if it isn't b.s than hey at least that proves scalar waves exist and the implications would be profound if true, thanks again.

HappyPotter
04-26-2015, 01:40 PM
This is what one guy had to say about Meyl’s experiments of broadcasting power with scalar waves. He was saying the following about how his work is flawed and it can be explained right away with conventional theory (Maxwell's electrodynamics).

He also said the following;

The same can be said about Eric Dollard. The only person who really replicated Tesla's unconventional wireless energy results is EUGENE PODKLETNOV by means of his ‘impulse gravity beam device’. My Dutch friends and I discovered many mistakes in Prof Dr Meyl's conclusions with respect to his theories and experiments. His theory, for instance, predicts that every object should have speed 'c' ( v=c ) which is not true apparently. Secondly, Meyl often confuses a "ground wire" with a signal carrying wire, and also the water carries electric currents, see the pictures of the floating boat that receives "wireless energy". (my quote; they are on Meyl’s site and youtube).

There can be LONGITUDINAL ELECTRO-SCALAR waves: the electric field is longitudinal, and it transforms into a scalar field, and back again from scalar to electric field, forming a longitudinal electro-scalar field wave).

I defined the scalar field as S = -div(A) - epsilon_0 sigma_0 d(Phi)/dt , where A is the 'magnetic potential' and Phi is the electric potential. The speed of the longitudinal electroscalar wave is 1/sqrt(epsilon_0 sigma_0) and can be much higher than c which is the speed of electromagnetic waves. The energy density of the scalar field S equals (S*S) / (2 * sigma_0) which is a very similar expression to the energy densities of electric field and magnetic field.

I have found the most elementary experiment that can show a longitudinal electro-scalar wave: just do the Avramenko SINGLE WIRE TRANSMISSION LINE experiment, and show two things:

- the signal over the single wire is a WAVE with finite phase velocity speed (just measure the signal at the beginning and the end of the line with a scope, and determine the time delay ).
- the power transmitted over the line is INDEPENDENT from the distance between the transmission line and GROUND (this proves the power carrying wave is not transversal electromagnetic).

By using Avramenko's diode trick, it is obvious that the load at the receiving end is totally detached from ground, so the TRANSVERSAL electric field between line and ground and across the load becomes weaker and weaker when the transmission line is positioned higher and higher above ground.

You can prove it yourself that Tesla was right all the way, and 'academia' was wrong. Even professor doctor Meyl from Germany can do this simple experiment.

------
Anyway just thought I would post it because I have never studied the works of Dr. Eugene Podkletnov or Dr Stanislav Avramenko before.

theFool
04-26-2015, 06:39 PM
I have found the most elementary experiment that can show a longitudinal electro-scalar wave: just do the Avramenko SINGLE WIRE TRANSMISSION LINE experiment, and show two things:

- the signal over the single wire is a WAVE with finite phase velocity speed (just measure the signal at the beginning and the end of the line with a scope, and determine the time delay ).
- the power transmitted over the line is INDEPENDENT from the distance between the transmission line and GROUND (this proves the power carrying wave is not transversal electromagnetic).
. This is not something unexpalined, neither "scalar waves" need to be invented. A single wire or earth's surface can become a waveguide (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface_wave#Electromagnetic_waves) for certain frequencies. This explains how the power can travel without loss on a single wire and also the plausibility of Tesla's "world system". There is nothing inexplicable. Also, Meyl's devices do not produce "scalar waves". Now, why this line of research was buried and has not found its way into mainstream science a hundred years ago is another question.
A great article here:
http://www.tfcbooks.com/articles/tws4.htm

Those kind of waves just wait to be rediscovered and I guess that soon another "genius" will appear to claim the discovery for his own, fill patents and capitalize on it.

HappyPotter
04-27-2015, 04:50 AM
Thanks TF that seems like an excellent link I will study up on…

Now, why this line of research was buried and has not found its way into mainstream science a hundred years ago is another question.

Amen to that...

The guy I posted basically writes of Bearden (like many do of course) as well which I thought was interesting because I actually know Tom personally from back when I was going to fund one of his projects. But he went from having most of the science sorted to wanting to bring in a whole team of ‘young bright minds’ to carry on the research and on and on it went, but that’s another story.