PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy in Magical Grimoires

True Initiate
03-15-2015, 07:59 AM
We all know the classic alchemical texts of Fulcanelli, Flamel and Pontanus but there is yet another untapped source of alchemical knowledge which was taught in magical grimoires.

Currently i am reading through Eliphas Levis book The Key of the Mysteries and i just cann't believe what this magician has written about Alchemy.

Let me give you few examples:

The secret fire of the masters of alchemy was, then, electricity; and there is the better half of their grand arcanum; but they knew how to equilibrate its force by a magnetic influence which they concentrated in their athanor. This is what results from the obscure dogmas of Basil Valentine, of Bernard Trevisan, and of Henry Khunrath, who, all of them, pretended to have worked the transmutation, like Raymond Lully, like Arnaud de Villeneuve, and like NIcholas Flamel.

The universal light, when it magnetizes the worlds, is called astral light; when it forms the metals, one calls it azoth, or philosophical mercury; when it gives life to animals, it should be called animal magnetism.

Did he just revealed what the secret fire of alchemist is?

True Initiate
03-15-2015, 08:00 AM
There are other such gems in this text.

Men rarely seek the truth from its own sake; they have always a secret motive in their efforts, some passion to satisfy, or some greed to assuage. Among the secrets of the Qabalah there is one above all which has always tormented seekers; it is the secret of the transmutation of metals, and of the conversion of all earthly substances into gold.

Alchemy borrowed all these signs from the Qabalah, and it is upon the law of analogies resulting from the harmony of contraries that it based its operations. An immense physical secret was, moreover, hidden under the qabalistic parables of the ancients. This secret we have arrived at deciphering, and we shall submit its letter to the investigations of the gold- makers. Here it is:

1○. The four imponderable fluids are nothing but the diverse manifestations of one same universal agent, which is light.

2○. Light is the fire which serves for the Great Work under the form of electricity.

3○. The human will directs the vital light by means of the nervous system. In our days this is called Magnetism.

4○. The secret agent of the Great Work, the Azoth of the sages, the living and life-giving gold of the philosophers, the universal metallic productive agent, is MAGNETIZED ELECTRICITY.

The alliance of these two words still does not tell us much, and yet, perhaps, they contain a force sufficient to overturn the world. We say “perhaps” on philosophical grounds, for, personally, we have no doubt whatever of the high importance of this great hermetic arcanum.

True Initiate
03-15-2015, 08:00 AM
and it keeps going on:

If electricity can move a light, or even a heavy body, without one touching it, is it impossible to give by magnetism a direction to electricity, and to produce, thus naturally, signs and writings? One can do it, doubtless; because one does it. {197}

Thus, then, to those who ask us, “What is the most important agent of miracles?” we shall reply—

“It is the first matter of the Great Work.

“It is MAGNETIZED ELECTRICITY.”

Everything has been created by light.

It is in light that form is preserved.

It is by light that form reproduces itself.

The vibrations of light are the principle of universal movement.

By light, the suns are attached to each other, and they interlace their rays like chains of electricity.

Men and things are magnetized by light like the suns, and, by means of electro-magnetic chains whose tension is caused by sympathies and affinities, are able to communicate with each other from one end of the world to the other, to caress or strike, wound or heal, in a manner doubtless natural, but invisible, and of the nature of prodigy.

True Initiate
03-15-2015, 08:05 AM
A qabalistic sage may, then, still astonish the crowd and even bewilder the educated:

1○—By divining hidden things; 2○—by prediction many things to come; 3○—by dominating the will of others so as to prevent them doing what they will, and forcing them to do what they do not will; 4○—by exciting apparitions and dreams; 5○—by curing a large number of illnesses; 6○—by restoring life to subjects who display all the symptoms of death; 7○—lastly, by demonstrating (if need be, by examples) the reality of the philosophical stone, and the transmutation of metals, according to the secrets of Abraham the Jew, of Flamel, and of Raymond Lully.

All these prodigies are accomplished by means of a single agent which the Hebrew calls OD, as did the Chevalier de Reichenback, which we, with the School of Pasqualis Martinez, call astral light, which Mr. de Mirville calls the devil, and which the ancient alchemists called Azoth. It is the vital element which manifests itself by the phenomena of heat, light, electricity and magnetism, which magnetizes all terrestrial globes, and all living beings.

In this agent even are manifested the proofs of the qabalistic doctrine with regard to equilibrium and motion, by double polarity; when one pole attracts the other repels, one produces heat, the other cold, one gives a blue or greenish light, the other a yellow or reddish light.

This agent, by its different methods of magnetization, attracts us to each other, or estranges us from each other, subordinates one to the wishes of the other by causing him to enter his centre of attraction, re-establishes or disturbs the equilibrium in animal economy by its transmutations and its alternate currents, receives and transmits the imprints of the force of imagination which is in men the image and the semblance of the creative word, and thus produces presentiments and determines dreams. The science of miracles is then the knowledge of this marvellous force, and the art of doing miracles is simply the art of magnetizing or illuminating beings, according to the invariable laws of magnetism or astral light.

We prefer the word “light” to the word “magnetism,” because it is more traditional in occultism, and expresses in a more complete and perfect manner the nature of the secret agent. There is, in truth, the liquid and drinkable gold of the masters in alchemy; the word “OR” (the French word for “gold”) comes from the Hebrew “AOUR” which signifies “light.” “What do you wish?” they asked the candidate in every initiation: “To see the light,” should be their answer. The name of illuminati which one ordinarily gives to adepts, has then been generally very badly interpreted by giving to it a mystical sense, as if it signified men whose intelligence believes itself to be lighted by a miraculous day. ‘Illuminati’ means simply, knowers and possessors of the light, either by the knowledge of the great magical agent, or by the rational and ontological notion of the absolute.

True Initiate
03-15-2015, 08:11 AM
His explanation of the 3 alchemical principles:

It is this original substance to which the hieratic recital of Genesis refers when the word of Elohim creates light by commanding it to exist.

The Elohim said, “Let there be light!” and there was light.

This light, whose Hebrew name is אור (Aleph-Vau-Resh), aour, is the fluidic and living gold of the hermetic philosophy. Its positive principle is their sulphur; its negative principle, their mercury; and its equilibrated principles form what they call their salt.

I will finish quoting from this book with his thirteenth axiom:

Light is an electric fire put by Nature at the service of the will; it lights those who know how to use it, it burns those who abuse it.

crestind
03-15-2015, 08:54 AM
How did you find this book? The content is absolutely amazing.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/10/tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

The spirit is corporified light, the subject of our stone is light are similar examples of things I've seen, but the passages you post say it even better.

We just need to know how to "fix" the light. To start we probably must resort to plebeian methods involving nasty chemicals, but as understanding grows I think we can do it in a cleaner more elegant fashion.

alfr
03-15-2015, 09:43 AM
Hi T.I. ( ex true puffer )
YES you have reason also i think that the electricity it is one very important key of some alchemy secret
always about elifas levi and electricity and alchemy see the book of elifas levi
The History of Magic
https://books.google.it/books?id=DIVo4hmp6ooC&pg=PA3&lpg=PA3&dq=history+of+the+magic+eliphas+l%C3%A9vi&source=bl&ots=PmB9q4VgCb&sig=Mwzq_Nu357QsU65hKF6icRe0a54&hl=it&sa=X&ei=hCPIVLCmCovtO-a-gLgP&ved=0CFkQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=history%20of%20the%20magic%20eliphas%20l%C3%A9vi&f=false
and many other alchimist in they writes see about the post on the ancient alchemist and electricity and some they relative reference and indications

example of it see ithe bacstrom aphorism
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/bacsproc.html see in the final aphorism the note SUPPLEMENT
to the foregoing Aphorisms
here quote it :
SUPPLEMENT to the foregoing Aphorisms. ( way animal-human )
If the globes containing the subjects be three, four or more times electrified in the beginning, before you put them in the bath; so as to introduce the Electrical Universal principle, or the Universal Spirit of Nature into the subject by motion, the same spirit in the subject will be greatly strengthened, the operation will be accelerated and improved, and you will obtain an increase of the first White salt or sublimate below the Oak stoppers

and some part of the him Chemical-Moonshine (way with water, rain, dew etc)
https://www.scribd.com/doc/254066115/Chemical-Moonshine-Ms

and also the reference about it that are in these threads Nuclear-Fusion-(-amp-other-Natural-Forces)-meets-Philosopher-s-Stone :
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...6720#post36720
and also here in the thread The-Central-Salt :
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...6659#post36659

my best regard alfr

True Initiate
03-15-2015, 11:10 AM
We just need to know how to "fix" the light. To start we probably must resort to plebeian methods involving nasty chemicals, but as understanding grows I think we can do it in a cleaner more elegant fashion.

I think that light as he call it is the key to the alchemical process. Alfr mentioned Bacstrom aphorisms which utilizes blood as the starting matter. I think that Bacstrom used a vessel made of piezoelectric quartz as the source of electricity but maybe we can insert catode and anode directly into our common glas flasks containing matter like blood and apply external power and use this instead of athanor.
Something along those lines would be interesting for sure...

P.S.
It dawned on me that the name Bacstrom is composed of 2 german words. Bac(k) or Backen means to bake or baking and strom means electrical current. So the meaning would be baking with the electrical current.

Dendritic Xylem
03-15-2015, 01:30 PM
I think instead of inserting both cathode and anode into the flask...
perhaps we should have one inside and one outside.

This will turn the flask into a capacitor.

Capacitors capture and store electricity.

Capacitors used to be called "condensers".... :cool:

Kiorionis
03-15-2015, 03:03 PM
Hey T.I.
I very much like Eliphas Levi, but this is one book (The Key of the Mysteries) I haven't read.

The science of miracles is then the knowledge of this marvellous force, and the art of doing miracles is simply the art of magnetizing or illuminating beings, according to the invariable laws of magnetism or astral light.

This is basically the definition of Reiki (http://www.reiki.org/faq/whatisreiki.html):

"Reiki: It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. "

According to the Eliphas Levi's quote above, it's a matter of "how to equilibrate its force by a magnetic influence which they concentrated in their athanor."

Alfr mentioned Bacstrom aphorisms which utilizes blood as the starting matter. I think that Bacstrom used a vessel made of piezoelectric quartz as the source of electricity but maybe we can insert catode and anode directly into our common glas flasks containing matter like blood and apply external power and use this instead of athanor.

Interesting that you bring up blood. I've been reading about how blood is made with the Heart Fire according to Traditional Chinese Medicine. It starts as ingested foodstuff which the Spleen takes, transmutes into Food Qi, then sends to the Lungs for further adaptation. This oxygenated, organic fluid is then breathed into the Heart, mixed with a bit of 'Original Qi' from the Kidneys and cocted into blood.

Blood (Xue) - Vital Substances in TCM (http://www.sacredlotus.com/go/foundations-chinese-medicine/get/blood-xue-vital-substance)

Now to make analogies in the flask with Eliphas Levi and Bacstrom. ;)

True Initiate
03-17-2015, 05:08 AM
Reiki: It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. "

Every human being carries this force within him but the big secret is how to increase this life force within ourselves in order to be able to transfer it to somebody else. This touches on the secret of the elixir of life. It appears that such elixir must be a carrier of life force and act as a liquid bio baterry.

First we need to choose a right vessel for this operation like glass or quartz tea kettle instead of a metal one, next we need to choose suitable electrolyte which will not become toxic in contact with electricity and in my experience red wine works best for this purpose. Now we need to choose a material which is capable of keeping and traping good portion of added external energy in our drink. I am looking into iron rich plants right now and instead of using heat to warm up our special tea we instead use electrolysis for preparing it. The idea is to keep the electric charge in the wine when consuming it and the body will be able to absorb this direct energy and inrease its own life force. So literary you will be drinking potable light in form of charged electromagnetic wine.

Some Authors call such elixirs fluid condensers, Franz Bardon being one of them.

crestind
03-17-2015, 05:17 AM
Speaking of biobatteries...
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magneticwater.htm

True Initiate
03-17-2015, 05:35 AM
This is what i call sharing! Excellent example crestind. If the water alone is capable of holding accumulation of a life force then imagine what correctly prepared fluid condenser can do.

I will post here a e-mail from certain magician on this matter.

>>>> Fluid condensers do not themselves automatically attract a
charge of the Fluids. They have to be loaded with an accumulation by
the magician. The one exception to this rule is the Philosopher's
Stone. What distinguishes a Fluid condenser from any other thing
which naturally is composed of the Fluids&Elements, is the fact that
a condenser is capable of *holding* an accumulation. Non-condensers
will immediately radiate an accumulation and are not capable of
holding on to the accumulation once charged.<<<<

Now the magicians accumulate this energy through imagination alone but we alchemists need more tangible method.

Kiorionis
03-17-2015, 03:32 PM
Every human being carries this force within him but the big secret is how to increase this life force within ourselves in order to be able to transfer it to somebody else. This touches on the secret of the elixir of life. It appears that such elixir must be a carrier of life force and act as a liquid bio baterry.

However, it only seems accessible after being 'initiated' into it through an attunement.

When Reiki Masters pass attunements between one another, or between themselves and the students, it is said that their energy channels are strengthened each time (I am getting attuned to level 1 and 2 this weekend, so at this point I'm going off heresay).

But I do understand that the act of channeling 'Reiki' is much different from a philosophic Stone.

The idea is to keep the electric charge in the wine when consuming it and the body will be able to absorb this direct energy and inrease its own life force. So literary you will be drinking potable light in form of charged electromagnetic wine.

Some Authors call such elixirs fluid condensers, Franz Bardon being one of them.

Interesting idea, but I am more under the impression that in order to increase the 'Life Force' and regain health and vitality, it is necessary to work with the 'Pre-natal Jing' 'Post-natal Jing' and 'Kidney Jing' (http://www.sacredlotus.com/go/foundations-chinese-medicine/get/jing-essence-vital-substance):

At conception, the Prenatal Jing is passed to the fetus from the parents.

Prenatal Jing (together with an energy derived from the Kidneys of the mother) nourishes the fetus during pregnancy.

Prenatal Jing determines basic constitution, strength, and vitality. It is fixed in quantity, determined at birth: it cannot be added to, only conserved and used up more slowly. It is stored in the Kidneys.

The way to conserve Prenatal Jing is by striving for balance in all life activities. Balance meaning moderation in diet, work/rest, sexual activity. Irregularity or excess in these areas wastes Prenatal Jing.

Certain exercises help conserve Prenatal Jing, such as breathing exercises, Taiji (Tai Chi), and Qi Gong.

The Kidney's [Yin/Magnetic Fluid/Essence] is basically our bodies battery. I am freely ignoring the quoted author's opinion that Prenatal Jing is fixed in quantity, as it's an "adaptation of One thing," and with proper re-adaptation, can be fueled again -- with the 'Elixir of Life', for example.

True Initiate
03-26-2015, 11:18 PM
The Kidney's [Yin/Magnetic Fluid/Essence] is basically our bodies battery. I am freely ignoring the quoted author's opinion that Prenatal Jing is fixed in quantity, as it's an "adaptation of One thing," and with proper re-adaptation, can be fueled again -- with the 'Elixir of Life', for example.

'Elixir of Life' is the highest form of medicine in Alchemy and the question is how it works and why it works. If it is true that it carries some type of energy and this energy is what revitalizes the body then this formula can be applied to lesser medicines as well. Aurum potabile or drinkablle gold is considered the second best medicine in Alchemy. Now why adding Gold? In Franz Bradon grimoire he provides us a clue:

http://img255.imagevenue.com/loc396/th_08786_1_122_396lo.jpg (http://img255.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=08786_1_122_396lo.jpg)

http://img295.imagevenue.com/loc371/th_06178_2_122_371lo.jpg (http://img295.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=06178_2_122_371lo.jpg)

From his teachings appears that adding Gold to any liquid or tincture increases it's carrying power. So it is not the Gold that can rejuvanates a man but Gold's accumulative property.

The problem that i am facing now is that Franz Bardon was a magician and his technique for accumulating electric and magnetic fluids in a given liquid is accomplished through imagination! :confused: I need a more tangible approach and method to load my medicines, imagination alone is not gonna work for me.

To be honest with you guys i am using duracell bateries with two copper wires attached to them (although i should use those made of Gold).

http://img146.imagevenue.com/loc585/th_11435_th_122_585lo.jpg (http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=11435_th_122_585lo.jpg)

As a solvent i found that red wine has a decent conductivity and it's not toxic in any way before or after electrolysis. This scientific approach is very unusual in magical circles as well as it is in alchemy circles so i feel i am pretty much on my own in this work. A true pioneer...;)

Dendritic Xylem
03-27-2015, 05:08 AM
Now why adding Gold?

Reichenbach found the 'Odic' energy to manifest in two polarities, hot and cold, like yin/yang.
He tested hundreds of materials to determine their odic qualities.
Out of all these materials, sulfur was the "coldest" and gold the "warmest".
Perhaps the cold energy seeks union with the warm....not unlike the alchemical allegory of the marriage of lunar female and solar male.

True Initiate
03-27-2015, 05:46 AM
The Universal Law is the Law of Equilibrium. Heat and Cold, North and South + and -...

I have found another gem. This teaching comes from the Scottish Rite degree Knight of the Sun or Prince Adept. From Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma:

http://img244.imagevenue.com/loc166/th_21609_MoralsandDogma_122_166lo.jpg (http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=21609_MoralsandDogma_122_166lo.jpg)

This is probably the best occult explanation of the force that i have found yet and he even used the two magical words to describe it! :o

True Initiate
03-27-2015, 06:09 AM
Later in this same Chapter he throws us more hints:

http://img132.imagevenue.com/loc470/th_27254_3_122_470lo.jpg (http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=27254_3_122_470lo.jpg)
http://img180.imagevenue.com/loc1065/th_27255_4_122_1065lo.jpg (http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=27255_4_122_1065lo.jpg)

True Initiate
03-27-2015, 06:37 AM
There are so many alchemical gems scattered across 888 pages of this book that it would be a real shame not to highlight them all here.

http://img162.imagevenue.com/loc505/th_28914_5_122_505lo.jpg (http://img162.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=28914_5_122_505lo.jpg)
http://img254.imagevenue.com/loc126/th_28915_6_122_126lo.jpg (http://img254.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=28915_6_122_126lo.jpg)

True Initiate
03-27-2015, 06:44 AM
http://img138.imagevenue.com/loc131/th_29467_7_122_131lo.jpg (http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=29467_7_122_131lo.jpg)

Compare his explanation of Mercury with what Eliphas Levi wrote:

Light is the fire which serves for the Great Work under the form of electricity.

and

We prefer the word “light” to the word “magnetism,” because it is more traditional in occultism, and expresses in a more complete and perfect manner the nature of the secret agent.

True Initiate
03-27-2015, 07:08 AM
This part is very interesting for those who are acquinted with Rosicrucian explanation of lightning a la Golden Chain of Homer. It appears at first that he just repeats what was written in the Golden Chain but in the next paragraph he drops a bomb!

http://img180.imagevenue.com/loc1080/th_35305_8_122_1080lo.jpg (http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35305_8_122_1080lo.jpg)

True Initiate
03-27-2015, 07:23 AM
On these 4 pages he gives us the recipe. This is irrefutable proof that Freemasonry guides and teaches the secrets of Alchemy.

http://img43.imagevenue.com/loc15/th_39699_9_122_15lo.jpg (http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=39699_9_122_15lo.jpg)http://img164.imagevenue.com/loc474/th_39701_10_122_474lo.jpg (http://img164.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=39701_10_122_474lo.jpg)http://img43.imagevenue.com/loc581/th_39704_11_122_581lo.jpg (http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=39704_11_122_581lo.jpg)http://img23.imagevenue.com/loc125/th_39705_12_122_125lo.jpg (http://img23.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=39705_12_122_125lo.jpg)

The equipment needed:

http://img180.imagevenue.com/loc680/th_36900_Therecipe_122_680lo.jpg (http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=36900_Therecipe_122_680lo.jpg)

Andro
03-27-2015, 07:31 AM
This part is very interesting for those who are acquainted with Rosicrucian explanation of lightning a la Golden Chain of Homer. It appears at first that he just repeats what was written in the Golden Chain but in the next paragraph he drops a bomb!

I feel i am pretty much on my own in this work. A true pioneer...;)

True Pioneer, I don't think I ever saw you so enthusiastic ! ! !

This is indeed very interesting stuff you're posting here, thank you very much for sharing.

Some of my work also includes this sort of stimulation. I don't usually speak about these things, but I was once initiated in a dream by a master who explained to me similar connections.

You are correct (as far as I can tell), that the 'challenge' is to have the ideal 'condenser'/'capacitor' that can keep this Force in a manner that suits our goals.

This condenser/capacitor matter is most likely required to be in a state of Flowing/Flux while subjected to the 'influence' - but it doesn't necessarily have to remain that way afterwards...

Look out the Hebrew root Z R M (ז ר מ) :)

I may view this energy slightly different, in the sense that I think it's more of a Carrier than the actual Passenger, but in the end it doesn't matter if it works :)

Dendritic Xylem
03-27-2015, 07:33 AM
Good find!

True Initiate
03-27-2015, 07:41 AM
I am glad that you guys are approving it. It is of course difficult to pinpoint exactly what this Universal Agent of Nature is because it goes under so many names Od, Light, Magnetism, Electro-Magnetism or something analogue to the Electro-Magnetism that it is not yet detected by modern science. I am inclined to think that it is already detected by modern science only they don't recognise it for what it is as Albert Pike stated. At least we can now all agree that it is a type of force instead of some obscure chemical matter.

So far hunting for alchemical knowledge outside alchemical texts has far exceeded my expactations. I think that i have learned more from grimoires and freemasonic writings about Alchemy than from classic alchemical texts which is quite funny when you think about it.;)

Andro
03-27-2015, 07:55 AM
At least we can now all agree that it is a type of force instead of some obscure chemical matter.

Well, I've been agreeing with myself on this for some years now :)

So far hunting for alchemical knowledge outside alchemical texts has far exceeded my expectations.

Same here. But I often go back to the Alchemical literature after 'receiving' new knowledge.

For example, the 'recipe' you posted is very much similar with the True Mason/Cyliani/Fulcanelli lineage, if you look carefully...

Andro
03-27-2015, 08:00 AM
The equipment needed:

http://img180.imagevenue.com/loc680/th_36900_Therecipe_122_680lo.jpg (http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=36900_Therecipe_122_680lo.jpg)

This pretty much seals the deal. Ausgezeichnet!

True Initiate
03-27-2015, 08:11 AM
There is even more in this degree. Here is another bombastic claim by Mr. Albert Pike:

http://img249.imagevenue.com/loc190/th_39076_13_122_190lo.jpg (http://img249.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=39076_13_122_190lo.jpg)

Remember all this excerpts that i posted here are coming from the one and the same 28th degree in Freemasonry called Prince Adept or Knight of the Sun. This is crazy ammount of information!

Andro
03-27-2015, 08:23 AM
So far hunting for alchemical knowledge outside alchemical texts has far exceeded my expectations.

Now you just HAVE to watch THIS (http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/player/movshare.php?id=qxabqjt7fygym) :)

crestind
03-27-2015, 05:30 PM
My only thought right now is that although it says "electricity", I think that the word is being used to signify a much broader scope of things than what we nowadays see as electricity, so as far as applications I don't know if we should electrolyze common wine! I feel like the charge would just pass through it instead of being stored. Not to say that electricity is not important, it is very important!

Here is probably one of the top three pages on alchemy I've ever read.
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/airtrap.htm
By the famous air trap Kevin.

The ormus trap coheres the vacuum--sometimes very well and sometimes not so well according to design and materials--and I would suggest, to a lesser extent by timing. The work is the determination of the material, geometric, E field, B field conditions that promote useful coherence of the vacuum, since the coherence is affected by a lot of factors. I think surfaces are important. This could be a long discussion, but it seems to me that we cohere in our trap apparatus the vacuum like the biosystem already does. (This is where 'traditional' alchemy has become divorced from biology. How is distilling lead acetate going to lead to alchemy? The people who use this stuff do not understand the relationship between this salt and its aether parent).

Of the factors he mentions, the E and B fields seem to be primary, and the others - material, geometric and timing seem to be less important factors. What he says more or less seems to be the carrier/passenger concept of SM, only that in this case it is phrased as certain factors "cohering the vacuum" vs "carrying the SM".

Andro
03-27-2015, 05:50 PM
Here is probably one of the top three pages on alchemy I've ever read.

Now all I want to know is what the other 2 pages are :)

(You could post them - if you want - on another thread...)

I think that the word is being used to signify a much broader scope of things than what we nowadays see as electricity.

This is also how I see it. There's much more to it. But the topic is evolving quite splendidly, IMO.

True Initiate
03-27-2015, 06:24 PM
My only thought right now is that although it says "electricity", I think that the word is being used to signify a much broader scope of things than what we nowadays see as electricity, so as far as applications I don't know if we should electrolyze common wine! I feel like the charge would just pass through it instead of being stored.

If red wine alone is used yes the charge will only pass through it. In order to capture it a fluid condenser is required. This is a material capable of accumulating the charge and keeping it for long time. Bardon lists materials such as resins, gold chloride, blood and semen. It is also noteworthy to mention that this red wine experiments are my own idea since i have worked with red wine a lot in the past. It is my material of choice. Hicks!:o

What concerns electricity not being our modern electricity i tend to disagree. If they discovered some analogous force undetected to our modern science how could they miss the detectable one? Also if we examine utensils and equipment of magicians everything pinpoints to electro-magnetic force but i am always open for surprises. This is the purpose of this thread after all, the chance of learning something new.

(This is where 'traditional' alchemy has become divorced from biology. How is distilling lead acetate going to lead to alchemy?

This is a great question since i am ex- Heredom group member. If you substitute vegetable acid (such as vinegar) for mineral acid (such as sulphuric acid) and pour it on lead oxide you will get an electrical current. This is how the lead baterries are made. Maybe this was originally intended by the alchemists following this Path but later it got corrupted. Maybe with this new perspective we can reverse engineer the original Path as was originally intended?

You are correct (as far as I can tell), that the 'challenge' is to have the ideal 'condenser'/'capacitor' that can keep this Force in a manner that suits our goals.

This condenser/capacitor matter is most likely required to be in a state of Flowing/Flux while subjected to the 'influence' - but it doesn't necessarily have to remain that way afterwards...

Salts in Flowing/Flux are conductive just like solutions of salts in the Wet Path. The difference is only you think that the salts will capture and store the SM somehow and i think that SM will just pass through it. ;)

Now you just HAVE to watch THIS (http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/player/movshare.php?id=qxabqjt7fygym) :)

I have downloaded the episode. I will watch it after dinner tonight.

Dendritic Xylem
03-28-2015, 12:15 AM
What concerns electricity not being our modern electricity i tend to disagree. If they discovered some analogous force undetected to our modern science how could they miss the detectable one? Also if we examine utensils and equipment of magicians everything pinpoints to electro-magnetic force but i am always open for surprises.

I think it's possible that the ancients were just using electricity to create a dipole which would gate in energy or sm from the quantum vacuum.

Bedini and Bearden do a decent job explaining this interaction and how a common battery can be used to absorb/manifest energy which seems to come from nowhere.
http://www.rense.com/general/resistors.htm

Remember how Thomas Galen Hieronymus grew plants in complete darkness...

http://tesla3.com/free_websites/zpe_hieronymous_dark_plants3.gif

He just created an electrical dipole using the natural voltage potential present between Earth and Troposphere. Then he put plants inside this capacitor/condenser (air space between metal plates) and the plants grew through induction of sm from the quantum vacuum or zero-point energy field.

Tesla had a VERY similar idea in patent 685957.....

http://teslatech.info/ttmagazine/v4n2/nich1.gif

Joe Cells also use the same idea of creating an electrical dipole to gate in radiant energy...

http://www.thebackshed.com/forum/uploads/martinjsto/2008-02-26_231300_joe_cell.jpg

The Earth is also an accumulator. Basically a large dipole which behaves like a spherical Joe cell...

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Charged-planets.jpg

This is why I think it would be better for you to have one electrode in your wine, and one touching the outside of the container. You will get a much larger capacitance... which leads to a higher accumulation of energy, and a stronger dipole.

True Initiate
03-28-2015, 01:19 AM
Wow, i didn't know all this. I am only reading books older than 100 years. I need to study this more in detail! Thanks!

crestind
03-28-2015, 01:30 AM
What concerns electricity not being our modern electricity i tend to disagree. If they discovered some analogous force undetected to our modern science how could they miss the detectable one? Also if we examine utensils and equipment of magicians everything pinpoints to electro-magnetic force but i am always open for surprises. This is the purpose of this thread after all, the chance of learning something new.
True. I guess technically all electromagnetic waves would qualify as electricity (? not completely sure here due to the technical aspects...) but to clarify I think the "electricity" mentioned in the book probably covers the full scope of EM energies like radio, xray, infrared, etc.

Also, there is this talk of "cold electricity" which seems somehow very important in the context of alchemy but I've not quite pinned anything down yet.

I agree with Dendritic's proposed setup. From what I've seen in the experiments I've done, electric and magnetic pressure is important, but full on current overshoots it, as the voltage/magnetic differential is what does the work.

And these are some very, very interesting connections made as well amongst the JoeCell, Hieronymus device, etc. I think old LR stated somewhere here that it was the Joe Cell that helped him tremendously with his understanding of alchemy, and I don't doubt that.

Dendritic Xylem
03-28-2015, 02:34 AM
True. I guess technically all electromagnetic waves would qualify as electricity (? not completely sure here due to the technical aspects...) but to clarify I think the "electricity" mentioned in the book probably covers the full scope of EM energies like radio, xray, infrared, etc.

Here's where things really start connecting....

According to conventional science, electromagnetic waves are composed of photons.
Magnetic fields are composed of virtual photons.
Electrons are surrounded by a cloud of virtual photons.
What if electrons are also made from photons?
What if all matter is made of photons?
This would mean that everything making up our physical reality, is just composed of Light. An idea well known to the occultists.

Others have come to the same conclusion...
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=34413.0

If a photon wave enter a highly curved spacetime region, it could catch its tail: the wave could close on itself. It would stop moving at the speed of light according to outside observers, it would appear to them as a particle and it would even create a gravitational field... You just need curving spacetime and light...

http://www.oroboros.at/uploads/pics/logo_allein.jpg

P.S---Sorry if I'm getting off topic, but I feel these points are important to the insights developing in this thread.

crestind
03-28-2015, 03:18 AM
This thread deserves a pin. Amazing connections all around from old texts and modern science, and this photon connection seems like a clincher.

Andro
03-28-2015, 04:49 AM
Salts in Flowing/Flux are conductive just like solutions of salts in the Wet Path. The difference is only you think that the salts will capture and store the SM somehow and i think that SM will just pass through it. ;)

I never said 'salts'.

I said: "condenser/capacitor matter" :)

Could be even (a sort of) glass, for that matter... Or a resin, like you mentioned before... I'm not sure it has to be electrically conductive to keep IT... Look at Orgonomy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have downloaded the episode. I will watch it after dinner tonight.
I hope you liked the episode, because it really supports your line of thought.

Sorry if I'm getting off topic, but I feel these points are important to the insights developing in this thread.

It's most certainly not off topic :) If anything, it's the thread that has the potential to connect all the others :)

This thread deserves a pin.

I already gave it 5 Stars. You can do the same :)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Oh, I think I get it, do you mean stick/pin it to the board, so it's always on top?

If so, I agree.

Done (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?15-Alchemical-Texts).

True Initiate
03-28-2015, 07:26 AM
I hope you liked the episode, because it really supports your line of thought.

Apart from bad acting i liked the explanation of the source of the island, the light. Also knife sticking to the well because of electromagnetism of the island which caused the original plane crash and drinking wine by the cave of course! I get it.

P.S---Sorry if I'm getting off topic, but I feel these points are important to the insights developing in this thread.

I think your explanations is right on the topic of this thread. I am trying to prove the connection between SM, the light and EM and photons could be the Key. This also throws light on lens experiments from Arcana Divina.

Andro
03-28-2015, 12:46 PM
Bedini and Bearden do a decent job explaining this interaction and how a common battery can be used to absorb/manifest energy which seems to come from nowhere.

Allegedly, Victor Grebennikov also used a 9 Volt battery to 'activate' his flying platform that was based on the geometry of the Cavity Structure Effect [to modulate the Aether?]. I think I also saw this on RexResearch, but it was years ago.

Kiorionis
03-28-2015, 02:42 PM
Wow, i didn't know all this. I am only reading books older than 100 years. I need to study this more in detail! Thanks!

Here is a thread that might interest you then. A bit of 'modern' physics for you :)

Secrets of the Aether (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4304-Secrets-of-the-Aether-by-Thomson-III-amp-Bourassa)

True Initiate
03-29-2015, 01:50 AM
Oh gosh, i can barely understand that book. A bit too much of modern physics for me but it doesn't really matter because my aim is to discover how Adepts have used this force in the Great Work which they themselves describe as child's play and of a very simple nature. Modern day physicist don't posses the Stone and their mathematical equations aren't really helpfull to me.

Kiorionis
03-29-2015, 03:57 AM
Fair enough :)

alfr
03-29-2015, 04:09 AM
T.I. say ... my aim is to discover how Adepts have used this force in the Great Work which they themselves describe as child's play and of a very simple nature......

this it is total correct i agree :) we must to discover how the ancient Adepts alchemist and rose cross have used this

True Initiate
03-29-2015, 05:15 AM
That's why i am looking into the older books because i am trying to figure out the methods they used. Franz Bardon has come closest of describing how alchemical medicines are properly prepared and charged in his first book Initiation into Hermetics. He promised that he will write a book completely dedicated to Alchemy but he died before he was able to do that so he managed only to write 3 books on magic, each book representing 1 Tarot card and also one roman called Frabato... but the story doesn't end there.

After his death his pupils including his son Lumir Bardon have started to come forward and publish some of his unfinished works like The Golden Book of Wisdom: Revelation of the 4th Tarot Card. The most intriguing, for me at least was a book from Seila Orienta called Alchemy - The Mysteries of the Philosopher's Stone: Revelation of the 5th Tarot Card According to Franz Bardon
http://img124.imagevenue.com/loc27/th_96229_21997057_122_27lo.jpg (http://img124.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=96229_21997057_122_27lo.jpg)

After reading the advertisment for this book i almost passed out.

The practitioner of the hermetic sciences is aware of the fact that without astral equilibrium of one’s character and the complete mastery of the four elements, the successful practice of alchemy proves to be futile. In alchemy, the practitioner will work with the different planes, matrices and the electromagnetic fluid.

However, the crowning achievement is the cultivation of the divine attributes such as omnipotence which is utilized in charging the Divine Philosopher’s Stone.

After getting it i was shocked that it is only 40 pages long and if compared to Bardon's original work it is more like a sketch compared to a lavish renaissance painting. Damn it! I had high hopes for this one! :mad:

Guys if you know any other magical Authors that have touched on Alchemy in their grimoires just hit me with it.

Andro
03-29-2015, 06:04 AM
However, the crowning achievement is the cultivation of the divine attributes such as omnipotence which is utilized in charging the Divine Philosopher’s Stone.

Omnipotence/Omniscience/Universal Fluid/etc are everywhere in their Knowable aspect. But I also think we should remember that not all these authors were practicing Alchemists, even if the Laws that govern Magick are the same that govern Alchemy, only applied on a different plane. Bardon Jr. sounds a bit sensationalistic to me, after reading what Mr. True wrote about the book vs. the advertizement.

Anyway, the conclusion so far (for me, and it has been for a while), is that our task is to alchemically prepare a matter into becoming a most excellent and fitting 'Fluid Condenser' (or 'Fluid Capacitor', as Mr. Salazius often refers to it), capable of changing between the 2 sates that are able to receive (flowing state) and contain (fixed state) this Universal X Factor and be subsequently be altered by it. I would even venture to say that after that, it won't be long before the books feed the fireplace.

That's why it's so fascinating to look at adepts at Magick and learn how they apply the universal laws on the magical plane, because the same rules apply (by adaptation) to all the planes.

Andro
03-29-2015, 07:10 AM
receive (flowing state) and contain (fixed state)

Since resins were mentioned as fluid condensers, T.I. also initiated a thread on the power of resins (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2874-Power-of-Frankincense-Myrhhe-and-other-resins) a while ago, and I also remember making the 'Rick Simpson Oil' years ago, it's very hard when cold and starts 'flowing' when heated. Also look up the thread on Grease from Urine (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?731-Grease-from-urine), that grease is also apparently harder when cold and more oily when heated. Could be potentially interesting subjects to start experimenting on...

[...] a clear grease, which is an oil when warm more solid when cold.

I don't remember where I've read it years ago, but allegedly the ancients used to have a technique to actually embed information into certain oils... It sounded so weird to me 10 years ago... Things change...

Kiorionis
03-29-2015, 02:45 PM
I was looking through my very sad grimoire collection (It'd be happier if the rare manuscripts weren't so damn expensive) and thought up this post.

The Arbatel is another fairly common grimoire that I own (along with some of Bardon and Levi's work). Athough it doesn't get into specifics, that I remember, it's always interesting when an author seems to have some knowledge of alchemy:

The mean Secrets are likewise seven in number.

1. The first is, the transmutation of Metals, which is vulgarly called Alchymy; which certainly is given to very few, and not but of special grace.

2. The second is, the curing of diseases with Metals, either by the magnetick vertues of precious stones, or by the use of the Philosophers stone, and the like.

3. The third is, to be able to perform Astronomical and Mathematical miracles, such as are Hydraulick-engines, to administer business by the influence of Heaven, and things which are of the like sort.

4. The fourth is, to perform the works of natural Magick, of what sort soever they be.

5. The fifth is, to know all Physical secrets.

6. The sixth is, to know the foundation of all Arts which are exercised with the hands and offices of the body.

7. The seventh is, to know the foundation of all Arts which are exercised by the angelical nature of man.

His 'recipe' to uncover these secrets is in an uncommon form as well:

Aphor. 25

We have already declared what a secret is, the kindes and species thereof: it remaineth now to shew how we may attain to know those things which we desire.

The true and onely way to all secrets, is to have recourse unto God the Author of all good; and as Christ teacheth, 1. In the first place seek ye the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. [Matt. 6.33]

2. Also see that your hearts be not burthened with surfeting, and drunkenness, and the cares of this life.

3. Also commit your cares unto the Lord, and he will do it.

4. Also the Lord thy God do teach thee, what things are profitable for thee, and do guide thee in the way wherein thou walkest. [Is. 48.17]

5. And I will give thee understanding, and will teach thee in the way wherein thou shalt go, and I will guide thee with my eye.

6. Also if you which are evil, know how to give good things to your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give his Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

7. If you will do the will of my Father which is in heaven, ye are truly my disciples, and we will come unto you, and make our abode with you.

The author of Arbatel writes (later on) that all things we desire to know can be known, if only we first seek to know our 'Angel' or Higher Self, for which he gives ceremonial 'recipes'.

If I remember correctly, Abramelin the Mage says the same thing in a different fashion.
Quite a common saying in the esoteric literature: Know Thyself.

From what I've been reading, our soul resides in the Heart Center, which is also a very powerful electromagnetic generator:
The Heart is an Intelligent Electromagnetic Field Generator that Thinks (http://consciouslifenews.com/scientific-evidence-heart-intelligent-electromagnetic-field-generator-thinks/)

But of course, all this is pointless unless it can be applied practically. What is of special interest then is how our Hearts develop:

Heart development refers to development of the human heart. This begins with the formation of two endocardial tubes which merge to form the tubular heart, also called the primitive heart tube, that loops and separates into the four chambers and paired arterial trunks that form the adult, human heart.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/74/2037_Embryonic_Development_of_Heart.jpg/450px-2037_Embryonic_Development_of_Heart.jpg

I think this parallels what Mr. Androgynus stated above:

Anyway, the conclusion so far (for me, and it has been for while), is that our task is to alchemically prepare a matter into becoming a most excellent and fitting 'Fluid Condenser' (or 'Fluid Capacitor', as Mr. Salazius often refers to it), capable of changing between the 2 sates that are able to receive (flowing state) and contain (fixed state) this Universal X Factor and be subsequently be altered by it.

The Heart seems to both receive and contain (receives through the lungs and contains in the blood), and in a certain way transmit, this Universal X Factor, otherwise it would not continue to beat :)

True Initiate
03-29-2015, 04:21 PM
Good one! This sentence is a gem!

2. The second is, the curing of diseases with Metals, either by the magnetick vertues of precious stones, or by the use of the Philosophers stone, and the like.

The Author of this grimoire was Paracelsian which proves Eliphas Levi's claim that Paracelsus was aware of magnetism and used it in his alchemy work. I found it interesting that he mentions two methods of healing the metals either with magnetism or phi. stone which underlines the connection between the two.

alfr
03-29-2015, 09:45 PM
hi T.I.
now attraction by magnetism :
now :
in one version not know of manuscript RC arcana divina in this manuscript it is write that for attract spiritus mundi must use under moon rays with mirror one large flask with inside it a big piece of stone of the true magnete and same say about the stone of magnete say that it attract spiritus mundi in the 2 part of the lunar method of arcana divina

now i post it

regard alfr

True Initiate
03-30-2015, 05:51 AM
Can you post this instruction from Arcana Divina here just like Kiorionis did?

alfr
03-30-2015, 06:25 AM
sure as i have say before here i put these it is original translation of the page of arcana divina as i say before in the last post here there translation is in in italian and after it There is also below one try translation in english but sorry the translation in english i know that is not very good so sorry
and ather i put the page of the manuscript original in german and also the its transcription in modern german

my best regard alfr

.................................................. ...

nel nome di dio

innanzi tutto devi far preparare o predisporre gli specchi ustori buoni come hai trovato descritto nelle figure molto chiaramente ;dunque se tu hai fatto preparare i tuoi specchi ustori essi debbono essere orientati o diretti verso il sole poi prendi un lungo vaso con una grande cavità ventre ,vaso dentro nel quale devi mettere una grande pietra di magnete e sistema dunque il tuo specchio ustorio dentro al vaso di vetro in modo i raggi vi si estendano dentro . questo specchio ustorio deve essere lunare come tu lo troverai nella figura , e tu devi fare questo 3 giorni prima del plenilunio e lo specchio ustorio deve essere predisposto quando sorge la luna poichè tu lo puoi governare o reggere dopo che la luna ha compiuto il suo ciclo completo prosegui con costanza e tieni duro, finchè la luna non si coricherà di nuovo dopo di che non ci sarò più nulla da fare , quindi dal chiaro di luna si potrà raccogliere un meraviglioso SPIRITUS MUNDI.
Questo SPIRITUS MUNDI non si può trovare sulla terra e tu riuscirai a fare cose prodigiose con esso e ciò lo otterrai ancora meno di una notte ,poi togli via i tuoi voso/vasi e chiudili ben bene con un forte luto molto saldo e via via continua a farlo fino al calar della luna dopo di che quando la luna è calata non vi è più nulla da fare pertanto raccogli poi insieme lo SPIRTUS MUNDI per l'utilizzo travasandolo sempre quando il vaso è pieno dal vaso del magnete in un nuovo vaso vuoto preparato per questo vaso che andrà sigillato sempre bene .
se non hai il magnete (IL GRANDE PEZZO DI PIETRA DI MAGNETE) (lo spirtus mundi lo potrai ottenere ) LO POTRAI FARE COMUNQUE ANCHE IN QUESTO E TU LO FARAI INSERENDO DEL MERCURIO METALLICO OPPURE UN AGENTE CORROSIVO A BASE DI CINABRO ANZICHÈ IL MAGNTE (al fondo del vaso) E DUNQUE OPERERAI COME DETTO PRECEDENTEMENTE ALLORA COSI FACENDO OTTERRAI EGUALMENTE PROPRIO LO SPIRITUS MUNDI ....

TRADUZIONE
INSTRUCTION HERE

in the name of god

First of all you have to prepare or initiate the burning mirrors as good as you are getting very clearly described in the figures, so if you did prepare your burning glasses they must be oriented or directed toward the sun, then take a long vase with a large belly cavity, You need to put in a vase in which A LARGE STONE OF MAHET and therefore your system inside the burning glass jar so the rays will extend into it. This must be the moon burning glass as you'll find it in the picture, and you have to do this 3 days before the full moon and the burning mirror must be in place when the moon rises as you govern or you can stand up after the moon has completed its cycle Full continue with perseverance and hold on, as long as the moon does not lie down again after that there'll be nothing left to do, so by the moonlight you can score a wonderful SPIRITUS MUNDI.

SPIRITUS MUNDI This can not be found on earth and you manage to do extraordinary things with it and what it will get even less than one night, then take off on your voso / jars and close them very well with a very strong balance lute and gradually continues to do so until after sunset the moon when the moon was down, there is nothing more to do so, then collect together the SPIRTUS MUNDI always decant for use when the jar is full of the magnet from the jar into a new empty vessel preparation for this vessel will be sealed always good.

If you do not have the magnet (THE BIG PIECE OF STONE MAGNET) you CAN ALSO IN THIS OTHERWISE YOU WILL THE ENTERING OF METAL MERCURY OR AN AGENT OR CORROSIVE TO BASED of CINABAR Instead IF THE MAGNTE And therefore work DOING SO THEN HOW TO GET THAT PREVIOUSLY ALSO OWN THE SPIRITUS Mundi ....

here the page of original

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/661/VSDsoI.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/idVSDsoIj)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/901/CBeOyb.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/p1CBeOybj)
.................................................. ..............................................

now this passage of 2 part of arcana divina lunar can made MAYBE some clear about

Magnes è una pietra ferruginosa. Venendo rigenerata, diviene talmente esaltata che se vi avvicinate un frammento di ferro, non potrete più staccarlo.
Catturerà molta quintessenza di ferro sospesa nell’aria, se si frantuma questa pietra tra due pietre in polvere: possiede le virtù di fermare all’instante ogni diarrea, se si prende appena un grano. Proiettando un grano di questa pietra su 1000 grani di 4, di di o di…o …..di in fusione, il tutto si converte in ferro. Lo…zolfo..di questa pietra è aurifico e tinge in oro.

Magnes is a ferruginous stone. Coming regenerated, becomes so exalted that if you approach a piece of iron, you can not remove it.
Capture much quintessence of iron suspended in the air, if it shatters this stone between two stones in powder possesses the virtues of each stop at the instant diarrhea, if you take just a grain. Projecting a grain of this stone in 1000 grains 4, of the or ... or ... ..of cast, everything is converted into iron. The sulfur..of this stone is aurifico and tinged gold.

here the paragraphe of the original manuiscript rc and the trascription in modern german

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/537/PeniUD.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/exPeniUDj)

True Initiate
03-30-2015, 06:55 AM
If i have understood this correctly you need to put lodestone in a long vase made of glass(?) and project the Moon rays upon it. Right?

Then the SM will descend in a form of water (either visible or invisible) and this magnet will attract the SM from the Moon rays. Also this magnetic stone when pulverized will have the power to stop diarrhea if taken internally as a medicine. He used the word decant so i am guessing that this SM will be in a liquid tangible form.

alfr
03-30-2015, 07:06 AM
If i have understood this correctly you need to put lodestone in a long vase made of glass(?) and project the Moon rays upon it. Right? Then the SM will descend in form of a water (either visible or invisible)
YES you have understood correct YES

and this magnet will have the power to stop diarrhea if taken internally as a medicine.
YES
but this is one passage of a 2 part lunar of arcana divina and we have found a similarity with these passage Magnes is a ferruginous stone. Coming regenerated, becomes so exalted that if you approach a piece of iron, you can not remove it.
Magnes is a ferruginous stone. Coming regenerated, becomes so exalted that if you approach a piece of iron, you can not remove it.
Capture much quintessence of iron suspended in the air,,
ipothesis ; the food in the air of sendivogius maybe ?

i have put the original page write in old german maybe one expert can translation better we have use 3 person for translation it and confront the 3 translation for have the better but if here there are more expert maybe the old word are more deep aspect

my best regard alfr

True Initiate
03-30-2015, 08:10 AM
3 professional translators cost 3 times more money. I will be willing to participate in this if we manage to persuade one of the guys from Youtube to perform this experiment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrje73EyKag

If we ask this guy as a forum to do this experiment in his next video and we will all support the video with thumbs ups and subscribing to his channel maybe he will do it.

alfr
03-30-2015, 08:30 AM
for the translation by old german manuscript we are very lucky no money we not have cost all translation person it is internal at the our group so are gratis because we work together at the research and experimentation so for this we are very lucky imho the translation is not perfect but is good

fresnel lens sure i know well

i also i think is very good solution i think as a good sostitutions of the made large big high cost of the glass lens as are vrite in the instruction of in arcana divina
the only my duobt it is frenel is in plastic and arcana divina say pure cristal this is only my duobt

nb i have put the original page and the stranscription of it in modern german

my best regard alfr

True Initiate
03-30-2015, 08:37 AM
I don't think anybody here have such big lenses but on Youtube there are enough people who do this type of thing. I think it would be interesting for them too because i have never seen such a video done with Moonlight. This could be a Youtube hit!

True Initiate
03-30-2015, 09:53 AM
I have more hidden gems for you guys. It comes from a second book of Franz Bardon The Practice of Magical Evocation which i hadn't payed much attention to since it deals with evocation of Spirits and explanations of magician tools like magic wands, circles, mirrors, belts and so on...

At the first glance nothing particularly interesting for aspiring Alchemists such as us but after disappointing attempt of Seila Orienta to give us the Alchemy book which Bardon promised us so long ago i started to read this one instead in the hope that maybe i will find some tidbits of value and oh boy i have found a golden nugget.

In this book he teaches that magical tools such as Magic Wands can also function as a fluid condenser and therefore be charged with EM.

http://img14.imagevenue.com/loc55/th_82644_2_122_55lo.jpg (http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=82644_2_122_55lo.jpg)

http://img262.imagevenue.com/loc192/th_82766_3_122_192lo.jpg (http://img262.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=82766_3_122_192lo.jpg)

In this Chapter he describes several magic wands and how a magician can charge them. This charging techniques are usually done through magician's imagination but in this example he used mechanical means!

http://img276.imagevenue.com/loc345/th_93498_8_122_345lo.jpg (http://img276.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=93498_8_122_345lo.jpg)

This is the first time that i know of where Bradon have charged a magical object through electric coil! If this method of charging can be used in Magic then the same could be done in Alchemy too. It seems that there is no difference in effect!

He mentions other interesting tidbits:

http://img17.imagevenue.com/loc152/th_92911_6_122_152lo.jpg (http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92911_6_122_152lo.jpg)

It makes sense now why Gold is associated with Quartz and Iron. Apparently Quartz can accumulate magnetism.

P.S. Alfr, i will compare those notes with original that you posted above. I can do this over the weekend after i finish with Bardon's grimoires.

thoth
03-30-2015, 08:48 PM
alfr, thanks for posting this.
Would you have an idea if the vase with the lodestone, should be sealed or left open, while trying to attract the SM

Also the idea of resins as attractors of the SM would line up with the wands of Magicians being made from tree branches which would have natural sap/resin.

I wonder how a hollow borosilicate tube filled with something like Canadian Balsam would work

crestind
03-30-2015, 11:07 PM
Thanks for sharing the process, alfr, very interesting material! These works involving focusing visible light, I am also very interested in working in the future, as the product is imo much more pure than most methods. I speculate that the medicinal effects of this semipure SM would be spectacular.

Also this magnetic stone when pulverized will have the power to stop diarrhea if taken internally as a medicine.
lol...

3 professional translators cost 3 times more money. I will be willing to participate in this if we manage to persuade one of the guys from Youtube to perform this experiment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrje73EyKag

If we ask this guy as a forum to do this experiment in his next video and we will all support the video with thumbs ups and subscribing to his channel maybe he will do it.
Those giant fresnel lenses are fairly easy to get. People are constantly trashing those giant rear projector televisions. Not only do they have the large fresnel lens, they have three smaller glass lenses inside for RGB. I could probably get a few per month if I really started cruising neighborhoods on bulk trash pickup day. I already have like 5 of them just from my neighborhood, and I wasn't even looking for them... they're all at least some 30"+ diagonally.

I hacked this guy together back in 2013 when attempting some processes from ARCANA. Wasn't able to melt gold, it was too big and kept sagging in the center, which ruined the focal point. It is very important that it's perfectly perpendicular to angle of light and also perfectly flat. Even minor differences are the difference between barely burning wood vs melting lead in seconds. If I could've gotten a big sheet of glass to mount it on it probably could've done the job to melt Au. It melted lead with ease within 15 seconds even when distorted.
http://i.imgur.com/jnlcwoq.png

However, I think that glass and mirrors work the best. I have a suspicion that plastic may block certain forms of "light" that are necessary for such experiments to progress properly. Plastic, I don't trust the stuff... and plastics are hydrocarbons much like resins, if that matters at all.

alfr
03-30-2015, 11:43 PM
Hi Thot Crestind T.I. and every body

now in this version unknown and unpublished of the manuscript rc arcana divina there are many fig but the only have possibility arde in connection with these method before descrived on magnet lunar it is this
nb but in the manuscript say always burning mirrors and the fig are with the lens so i think arrived after in this manuscript rc arcana divina as modifications arrived later and more modern by burning mirror in change it in burning lens

my best regard alfr

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/912/8h1GUa.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/pc8h1GUaj)

Dendritic Xylem
03-31-2015, 04:06 AM
Thank you alfr! It's a wonderful picture!

Do you have a full digital file of this unknown version of arcana divina? I would love a copy...

Ghislain
03-31-2015, 07:41 AM
May I ask the purpose of the apparatus in the above image. It would appear to be focusing the sun, via a magnifier, into a vessel.

But a magnifier only focuses its surface area into a point and thus would we not get the same effect of this apparatus if a vessel with the same size aperture were pointed toward the sun without a magnifier?

Ghislain

alfr
03-31-2015, 02:48 PM
Hi Dendritic i answer you in pm

regard alfr

True Initiate
04-02-2015, 11:56 AM
I have more hidden gems for you guys. It comes from a second book of Franz Bardon The Practice of Magical Evocation which i hadn't payed much attention to since it deals with evocation of Spirits and explanations of magician tools like magic wands, circles, mirrors, belts and so on...

At the first glance nothing particularly interesting for aspiring Alchemists such as us but after disappointing attempt of Seila Orienta to give us the Alchemy book which Bardon promised us so long ago i started to read this one instead in the hope that maybe i will find some tidbits of value and oh boy i have found a golden nugget.

In this book he teaches that magical tools such as Magic Wands can also function as a fluid condenser and therefore be charged with EM.

http://img14.imagevenue.com/loc55/th_82644_2_122_55lo.jpg (http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=82644_2_122_55lo.jpg)

http://img262.imagevenue.com/loc192/th_82766_3_122_192lo.jpg (http://img262.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=82766_3_122_192lo.jpg)

In this Chapter he describes several magic wands and how a magician can charge them. This charging techniques are usually done through magician's imagination but in this example he used mechanical means!

http://img276.imagevenue.com/loc345/th_93498_8_122_345lo.jpg (http://img276.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=93498_8_122_345lo.jpg)

This is the first time that i know of where Bradon have charged a magical object through electric coil! If this method of charging can be used in Magic then the same could be done in Alchemy too. It seems that there is no difference in effect!

He mentions other interesting tidbits:

http://img17.imagevenue.com/loc152/th_92911_6_122_152lo.jpg (http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92911_6_122_152lo.jpg)

It makes sense now why Gold is associated with Quartz and Iron. Apparently Quartz can accumulate magnetism.

True Initiate
04-04-2015, 09:59 PM
The Wonder World to Be Created by Electricity (1915)
by Nikola Tesla
September 9, 1915.

Whoever wishes to get a true appreciation of the greatness of our age should study the history of electrical development. There he will find a story more wonderful than any tale from Arabian Nights.

It begins long before the Christian era when Thales, Theophrastus and Pliny tell of the magic properties of electron - the precious substance we call amber - that came from the pure tears of the Hellades, sisters of Phaeton, the unfortunate youth who attempted to run the blazing chariot of Phoebus and nearly burned up the earth.

It was but natural for the vivid imagination of the Greeks to ascribe the mysterious manifestations to a hyper-physical cause, to endow the amber with life and with a soul. Whether this was actual belief or merely poetic interpretation is still a question. Even at this very day many of the most enlightened people think that the pearl is alive, that it grows more lustrous and beautiful in the warm contact of the human body.

So too, it is the opinion of men of science that a crystal is a living being and this view is being extended to embrace the entire physical universe since Prof. Jagadis Chunder Bose has demonstrated, in a series of remarkable experiments, that inanimate matter responds to the stimuli in exactly the same manner as plant fiber and animal tissue.

The superstitious belief of the ancients, if it existed at all, can therefore not be taken as a reliable proof of their ignorance, but just how much they knew about electricity can only be conjectured.

A curious fact is that the ray or torpedo fish, was used by them in electro-therapy. Some old coins show twin stars, or sparks, such as might be produced by a galvanic battery. The records, though scanty, are of a nature to fill us with conviction that a few initiated, at least, had a deeper knowledge of amber - phenomena.

To mention one, Moses was undoubtedly a practical and skillful electrician far in advance of his time. The Bible describes precisely and minutely arrangements constituting a machine in which electricity was generated by friction of air against silk curtains and stored in a box constructed like a condenser.

It is very plausible to assume that the sons of Aaron were killed by a high tension discharge and that the vestal fires of the Romans were electrical. The belt drive must have been known to engineers of that epoch and it is difficult to see how the abundant evolution of static electricity could have escaped their notice. Under favorable atmospheric conditions a belt producing many striking actions. I have lighted incandescent lamps, operated motors and performed numerous other equally interesting experiments with electricity drawn from belts and stored in tin cans.

That many facts in regard to the subtle force were known to the philosophers of old can be safely concluded, the wonder is, why two thousand years elapsed before Gilbert in 1600 published his famous work, the first scientific treatise on electricity and magnetism.

To an extent this long period of unproductiveness can by explained. Learning was the privilege of a few and all information was jealously guarded. Communication was difficult and slow and a mutual understanding between widely separated investigators hard to reach.

Then again, men of those times had no thought of the practical, they lived and fought for abstract principles, creeds, traditions and ideals. Humanity did not change much in Gilbert's time but his clear teachings had a telling effect on the minds of the learned.

Friction machines were produced in rapid succession and experiments and observations multiplied. Gradually fear and superstition gave way to scientific in-sight and in 1745 the world was thrilled with the news that Kleist and Leyden had succeeded in imprisoning the uncanny agent in a vial from which it escaped with an angry snap and destructive force. This was the birth of the condenser, perhaps the most marvelous electrical device ever invented.

Two tremendous leaps were made in the succeeding forty years. One was when Franklin demonstrated the identity between the gentle soul of amber and the awe-inspiring belt of Jupiter; the other when Galvany and Volta brought out the contact and chemical battery, from which the magic fluid could be drawn in unlimited quantities.

The succeeding forty years bore still greater fruit. Oersted made a significant advance in deflecting a magnetic needle by an electric current, Arago produced the electro-magnet, Seebeck the thermo-pile and in 1831, as the crowning achievement of all, Faraday announced that he had obtained electricity from a magnet, thus discovering the principle of that wonderful engine - the dynamo, and inaugurating a new era both in scientific research and practical application.

From that time on inventions of inestimable value have followed one another at a bewildering rate. The telegraph, telephone, phonograph and incandescant lamp, the induction motor, oscillatory transformer, Roentgen ray, Radium, wireless and numerous other revolutionary advances have been made and all conditions of existence eighty-four years which have since elapsed.

The subtle agents dwelling in the living amber and loadstone have been transformed into cyclopean forces turning the wheels of human progress with ever increasing speed.

This, in brief, is the fairy tale of electricity from Thales to the present day. The impossible has happened, the wildest dreams have been surpassed and the astounded world is asking: What is coming next?

Aaron
05-14-2015, 03:29 PM
i have put the original page write in old german maybe one expert can translation better we have use 3 person for translation it and confront the 3 translation for have the better but if here there are more expert maybe the old word are more deep aspect

my best regard alfr

Hi,

is it possible by any chance to get a good digital copy of those original old german texts? I am not promising anything, but I am german and I like reading old documents. If it isn't too badly written I might be able to translate it.

If you have them in a good digital quality it would be nice if I could see them.

regards, aaron

Andro
05-14-2015, 04:05 PM
the magic properties of electron - the precious substance we call amber

to endow the amber with life and with a soul

Franklin demonstrated the identity between the gentle soul of amber and the awe-inspiring belt of Jupiter

I was not aware of the connection between the electron/electricity and the term 'Amber'.

Is it purely allegorical? Or has it anything to do with actual Amber? (obliquely hinted at in Urbigerus' Circulatum Minus)

Could anyone please elaborate?

Kiorionis
05-14-2015, 06:14 PM
Amber picks up an electric charge when rubbed with wool.

It's called a triboelectric effect (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triboelectric_effect)

The triboelectric effect is not very predictable, and only broad generalizations can be made. Amber, for example, can acquire an electric charge by contact and separation (or friction) with a material like wool. This property, first recorded by Thales of Miletus, suggested the word "electricity" (from William Gilbert's initial coinage, "electra"), from the Greek word for amber, ēlektron. The prefix tribo- (Greek for ‘rub’) refers to ‘friction’, as in tribology. Other examples of materials that can acquire a significant charge when rubbed together include glass rubbed with silk, and hard rubber rubbed with fur.

theFool
05-14-2015, 07:06 PM
From wikipedia:

The classical name for amber was electrum (ἤλεκτρον ēlektron), connected to a term for the "beaming Sun", ἠλέκτωρ (ēlektōr).[7][8] According to the myth, when Phaëton son of Helios (the Sun) was killed, his mourning sisters became poplars, and their tears became the origin of elektron, amber.[9] and

The derivation of the modern term "electric" from the Greek word for amber dates to the 1600 (Latin electricus "amber-like", in De Magnete by William Gilbert)

Salazius
05-14-2015, 07:19 PM
Amber/colophane resin is also known as "gold" in the vegetal kingdom. The link with sun is obvious and curiously, in the Practice of Magick Evocation, Franz Bardon describes a lot of Sun Sphere Entities as masters of Electro magnetism.

True Initiate
05-11-2016, 06:01 PM
It has been a while since i updated this thread but i have found another gem this time in initiatory documents of the Order of the Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis-Mizraim:

73º Patriarch, or Doctor of the Sacred Fire

It is the Occult fire, symbolised by the secret ever-burning fire of the temple of Heliopolis; the serpent etc., issuing from the head of ancient Egyptian King Initiates; the horns of Isis, of Moses, Buddah, etc. The celestial fire is one of the higher components of Nature, and related to the Chinese yang and yin; Magnetism, and electricity are two of the forces of the Creative Logoi. Its knowledge is the basis of the prophetical power of the ancient Hierophants. As darkness is dispelled by the light directed from the Sun, so does spiritual light dispel spiritual darkness.
Sign: elevate both hands and bow thrice to East.

Touch: grasp eaches left hand, and press seven times.

Password: (the same)

Secret Word: Azoth.

Battery: ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* *******.

Jewel and Symbol: circle enclosing square.

Original link:
http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/memphis_r73.html

True Initiate
05-11-2016, 09:10 PM
This passages from Hermes, if properly understood are great gems.

It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth & receives the force of things superior & inferior.
By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.
So was the world created.

The most important clue that Hermes gave us is the word force! The Key of the Mysteries is to identify this mysterious force that can penetrate everything.

If you look at different forces of nature they all have their limitations, Sunlight can shine through paper, glass and water but not through rocks and metals. Electricity can penetrate some rocks and most metals but it can't flow through wood and silk. Radioactivity can go through stones, metals and silk but it cannot penetrate through Lead!

The only Force known that can penetrate all the above mentioned subtle and solid matter is Magnetism!

Dendritic Xylem
05-11-2016, 11:05 PM
The only Force known that can penetrate all the above mentioned subtle and solid matter is Magnetism!

It has been said that we should point our apparatus toward the north.
This might suggest that the Earth magnetic polarity can influence the outcome.
But then why do natural processes proceed equally in both Northern and Southern hemispheres?
Why don't plants point to the north?
Perhaps the magnetism is just a "carrier" for this Force...
Perhaps everyThing in the Universe is just a carrier of The Force.

(You probably already know this, but check out posts by Andro for further info on the carrier/passenger idea)

True Initiate
05-12-2016, 01:38 AM
This is the reason why i used the word "known" Force. I am always open for the deeper understanding maybe something like the Aether principle but i didn't find any real proof except some theory here and there like in the interviews with Nikola Tesla. In all of the texts that i posted in this thread they all agree and speak in the same terms like Astral Light = Magnetism, Celestial Fire = Electricity and this is quite rare occurrence in Alchemy. If you compare two different Authors with one another like Fulcanelli and Roger Caro you will not find a single parallel between those two!

Besides there is a lot of nonsense to be found in alchemical texts as well and pointing the apparatus to the North may be one of them? And by the way how can you point the round flask North?

zoas23
05-12-2016, 04:21 AM
There is often a lot of alchemy in magical grimoires... but quite often the alchemical ideas of the magical grimoires are not very easy to be taken to a "Lab practice" in a literal way... and sometimes they don't even make sense in a strict alchemical context limited to "Lab practices".

i.e, I am thinking of the case of the "Treatise of the Reintegration of Beings" by Martinez de Pasqually : http://www.martinismeoperatifquebec.org/treatiseofreintegration.pdf (I know nothing about this Canadian Martinist Order, it's simply the first result that google gave me for the text).

I love his Treatise and it certainly has an alchemical vision of the Genesis and an alchemical vision of the mission of Man on earth. Saint-Martin followed the same ideas (he was one of the students of Pasqually) and also wrote extensively on the same subjects using exactly the same alchemical ideas.

I know Martinist Orders that do not practice at all any kind of "Lab Alchemy" and some others that do... However, I have NEVER seen any Martinist Order using the ALCHEMICAL ideas of Pasqually, Saint-Martin or Willermoz in a Lab...

i.e, I like the writer Demetrius Semelas and he has interesting texts on Martinism and interesting texts on Alchemy... The interesting thing of his texts on Alchemy is that they completely contradict the Alchemical ideas of Pasqually and Saint-Martin (I am unable to say if Semelas himself was a good alchemist or a bad alchemist, but that's not the point... for me the point is that when he wrote about Alchemy, he completely ignored the ideas of Pasqually... and probably it is because they don't really make a lot of sense when they are "translated" to a physical practice in the context of a Lab).

The ideas of Pasqually and his "alchemical genesis" are quite similar to the ideas of Ali Puli and his "alchemical genesis" (explained in the Centrum Naturae Concentratum)... I mean, there are obvious philosophical coincidences... but if you go to the details, at some given point, Pasqually doesn't make much sense in the context of a Lab.

I would even bet that someone who knows 10 different paths to make the Stone would be unable to make the Stone (at a Lab) strictly following the ideas of Pasqually without "cheating" (cheating = doing something that goes against the alchemical process he describes).

For the records, I really really like Pasqually and Saint-Martin... but I don't think their alchemical ideas have much value in the context of a Lab... and probably that's because they were not thinking about taking those ideas to a Lab and had other contexts in mind.

This is just an example, but I think the same thing is true for the vast majority of the Magical Grimoires.

Andro
05-12-2016, 07:06 AM
Hi TI,

Thanks for yet another set of inspiring insights.

More recently, I am leaning towards the view that the Emerald Tablet can, in fact, also be taken quite literally (in addition to the multi-layered allegorical aspects), when it comes to the actual work.

Magnetism is an interesting force. I haven't studied it enough, but there are some 'alternative' books on magnetism. Here's a free one I've saved from Sribd: Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism (http://liberatelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Uncovering-The-Missing-Secrets-Of-Magnetism.pdf).

Perhaps the magnetism is just a "carrier" for this Force...
Perhaps everyThing in the Universe is just a carrier of The Force.

(You probably already know this, but check out posts by Andro for further info on the carrier/passenger idea)

Going back once more to the Emerald Tablet, it is quite explicit about the Wind/Air carrying IT in its 'belly'. We have a carrier/passenger model here as well, IMO.

And by the way how can you point the round flask North?

The part to which a funnel is connected? Or the part to which an actual magnet is connected?

--------------------------------------------------

True Initiate
05-12-2016, 12:29 PM
The part to which a funnel is connected? Or the part to which an actual magnet is connected?

This makes sense. Cyliani mentions pole star in his writings:

The other crystal vase was sealed with a glass stopper. It was very thick and on it was engraved similarly that which now follows: Astral spirit or ardent spirit which is a projection from the pole star.

This vase was adorned with a silver crown decorated with nine brilliant stars.

It is also interesting that his Vases were made of Crystal (quartz). If you remember what Albert Pike wrote about the Vases of Nature and Art needed for the Great Work:

http://img196.imagevenue.com/loc60/th_43204_Therecipe_122_60lo.jpg (http://img196.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=43204_Therecipe_122_60lo.jpg)

And if you compare all this to the first chapter in Compass of the Wise called The Vessel everything fits perfectly together.

Magnetism is an interesting force. I haven't studied it enough, but there are some 'alternative' books on magnetism. Here's a free one I've saved from Sribd: Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism (http://liberatelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Uncovering-The-Missing-Secrets-Of-Magnetism.pdf).

This looks like a good book especially since there aren't many formulas and equations to be found so i will give it a shot this weekend.

My favourite alternative work on Magnetism comes from a freemason Ed Leedskalnin Magnetic Current.

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Magnets/Leedskalnin/Magnetic-Current_Edward-Leedskalnin_51pp.pdf

Basically he teaches that magnetism is caused by small particles which he separates in North Pole and South Pole particles which are the basis of everything. Electrons, protons are in fact mistaken for those particles.

Going back once more to the Emerald Tablet, it is quite explicit about the Wind/Air carrying IT in its 'belly'. We have a carrier/passenger model here as well, IMO.

Ed Leedskalnin explanations is that Earth as a giant magnet sends Noth Pole particles upward and South Pole particles downard in the Northern Hemisphere and in Southern Hemisphere is vice versa. This explanation could fit the bill.

True Initiate
05-12-2016, 01:45 PM
There is often a lot of alchemy in magical grimoires... but quite often the alchemical ideas of the magical grimoires are not very easy to be taken to a "Lab practice" in a literal way... and sometimes they don't even make sense in a strict alchemical context limited to "Lab practices".

My original idea was to search for the missing Keys of Alchemy in grimoires and later put the two together like a single puzzle. Reality is that there are many puzzles and some Authors have invented their own puzzle which have nothing in common with other authors puzzles.

True Initiate
05-12-2016, 11:57 PM
Éliphas Lévi book The History of Magic is perhaps his greatest work he ever wrote. It is full of references to Alchemy and especially the secret fire of the alchemists. This could take a couple of days to highlight every noteworthy passage that relates to Alchemy in some way.

http://img201.imagevenue.com/loc252/th_91125_1_122_252lo.jpg (http://img201.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91125_1_122_252lo.jpg) http://img129.imagevenue.com/loc1114/th_91682_2_122_1114lo.jpg (http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91682_2_122_1114lo.jpg)

The next section is very interesting since he writes about Magi and the powers they possessed.

http://img262.imagevenue.com/loc48/th_91529_3_122_48lo.jpg (http://img262.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91529_3_122_48lo.jpg) http://img159.imagevenue.com/loc104/th_91531_4_122_104lo.jpg (http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91531_4_122_104lo.jpg)

True Initiate
05-13-2016, 12:22 AM
In this section we almost got alchemical recipe! This is as good as it gets when magicians write about Alchemy.

http://img120.imagevenue.com/loc128/th_92956_5_122_128lo.jpg (http://img120.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92956_5_122_128lo.jpg) http://img214.imagevenue.com/loc698/th_92957_6_122_698lo.jpg (http://img214.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92957_6_122_698lo.jpg)

I guess very few will notice the reference to acid and magnetism and maybe i should patent such a discovery?:cool:

Above the word acid number 1 is to be found which means a comment is attached.

http://img21.imagevenue.com/loc160/th_93505_7_122_160lo.jpg (http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=93505_7_122_160lo.jpg)

True Initiate
05-13-2016, 12:59 AM
The next paragraph, i think will bring much joy to some readers of this thread!

http://img218.imagevenue.com/loc1135/th_96066_8_122_1135lo.jpg (http://img218.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=96066_8_122_1135lo.jpg)http://img146.imagevenue.com/loc438/th_96067_9_122_438lo.jpg (http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=96067_9_122_438lo.jpg)http://img139.imagevenue.com/loc509/th_96068_10_122_509lo.jpg (http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=96068_10_122_509lo.jpg)http://img15.imagevenue.com/loc442/th_96071_11_122_442lo.jpg (http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=96071_11_122_442lo.jpg)

Dendritic Xylem
05-13-2016, 01:31 AM
Good find!

Kiorionis
05-13-2016, 04:09 AM
Awesome stuff indeed!

http://img159.imagevenue.com/loc104/th_91531_4_122_104lo.jpg

For the internal arts, and something I've been struggling with lately, I can see correspondences of the lion as pride or ego, in order to tame the serpent power without going 'insane'

zoas23
05-13-2016, 05:34 AM
If you are interested in Eliphas Levi and Electricity, I would suggest to read Bulwer Lyttons' "The Forthcoming Race" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril#Literary_significance_and_reception )

... and remember that Levy and Lytton were friends.

I don't agree with many of the ideas of the wiki page, but the quote by Lytton is interesting when he explains that his "Vrill" was electricity.

True Initiate
05-16-2016, 04:28 AM
Today i made a strange discovery. In the Bible there is a story of Jacob who fell asleep with his head resting on a piece of rock and dreamt about a ladder that is connecting heaven with earth and the angels ascending and descending on it. This ladder to heaven was also termed Jacob's ladder.

http://img139.imagevenue.com/loc427/th_66408_Jacobs_Ladder_122_427lo.jpg (http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=66408_Jacobs_Ladder_122_427lo.jpg)

In alchemical literature we find this motif in some Ms like in Mutus Liber:

http://img184.imagevenue.com/loc1025/th_66409_Mutus_liber_1677_1_122_1025lo.jpg (http://img184.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=66409_Mutus_liber_1677_1_122_1025lo. jpg)

A Jacob's ladder also stands for a high voltage traveling arc and it is a device for producing a continuous train of large sparks that ascend upwards. It was named for the "ladder to heaven" described in the Bible. So instead of ascending angels we have ascending electric arcs.

http://img227.imagevenue.com/loc106/th_66754_Jacobs_Ladder_HM_122_106lo.jpg (http://img227.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=66754_Jacobs_Ladder_HM_122_106lo.jpg )http://img187.imagevenue.com/loc469/th_66755_ignitionjacobwire_122_469lo.jpg (http://img187.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=66755_ignitionjacobwire_122_469lo.jp g) http://img260.imagevenue.com/loc104/th_67374_jacobsladder_01_122_104lo.jpg (http://img260.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=67374_jacobsladder_01_122_104lo.jpg) http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc362/th_67374_jacobsladder_03_122_362lo.jpg (http://img158.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=67374_jacobsladder_03_122_362lo.jpg)

I found it strange that someone would actually name modern electric phenomena after old Bible tale. It's kinda strange, doesn't it?

zoas23
05-16-2016, 07:20 AM
I found it strange that someone would actually name modern electric phenomena after old Bible tale. It's kinda strange, doesn't it?

Or maybe the one who discovered it had a Jewish or Christian culture... and simply related both things.

One of my favorite books is about this Biblical event: http://www.earlyjewishwritings.com/text/philo/book21.html ("On Dreams" by Philo of Alexandria).
Philo, who was 100% skeptical about the literal interpretations of the Torah wrote this fantastic book that completely deconstructs the story and seeks for the meaning behind each "element" of it.
(though I don't see any reference to electricity in his book).

True Initiate
05-16-2016, 07:35 AM
Now that i think about it Ezekiel in his prophetic vision sees wheel within a wheel which turns around.

http://img161.imagevenue.com/loc98/th_77871_EzekielsWheel_122_98lo.jpg (http://img161.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=77871_EzekielsWheel_122_98lo.jpg)

The first thing that comes to my mind is that this was a type of double magnetic wheel:

http://img283.imagevenue.com/loc436/th_78086_leed2_122_436lo.jpg (http://img283.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=78086_leed2_122_436lo.jpg)

or even better something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM

The book you posted sounds interesting. I will skim through it.

alfr
05-16-2016, 08:36 AM
hi TI very interesting thanks

my best regard

True Initiate
05-17-2016, 12:26 PM
Helena Petrovna Blavatsky is one of the few women in Hermetics that made a name for herself and her books are quite popular even today. There are couple of gems in her books so let's start with the book called The Veil of Isis.

http://img223.imagevenue.com/loc1093/th_87703_wpid_0114_Madame_HP_Helena_Blavatsky_1877 _122_1093lo.jpg (http://img223.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=87703_wpid_0114_Madame_HP_Helena_Bla vatsky_1877_122_1093lo.jpg)

Schweigger proves that the symbols of all the mythologies have a scientific foundation and substance. * It is only through recent discoveries of the physical electro-magnetical powers of nature that such experts in Mesmerism as Ennemoser, Schweigger and Bart, in Germany, Baron Du Potet and Regazzoni, in France and Italy, were enabled to trace with almost faultless accuracy the true relation which each Theomythos bore to some one of these powers. The Idaeic finger, which had such importance in the magic art of healing, means an iron finger, which is attracted and repulsed in turn by magnetic, natural forces. It produced, in Samothrace, wonders of healing by restoring affected organs to their normal condition.

Bart goes deeper than Schweigger into the significations of the old myths, and studies the subject from both its spiritual and physical aspects. He treats at length of the Phrygian Dactyls, those "magicians and exorcists of sickness," and of the Cabeirian Theurgists. He says: "While we treat of the close union of the Dactyls and magnetic forces, we are not necessarily confined to the magnetic stone, and our views of nature but take a glance at magnetism in its whole meaning. Then it is clear how the initiated, who called themselves Dactyls, created astonishment in the people through their magic arts, working as they did, miracles of a healing nature. To this united themselves many other things which the priesthood of antiquity was wont to practice; the cultivation of the land and of morals, the advancement of art and science, mysteries, and secret consecrations. All this was done by the priestly Cabeirians, and wherefore not guided and supported by the mysterious spirits of nature?" ** Schweigger is of the same opinion, and demonstrates that the phenomena of ancient Theurgy were produced by magnetic powers "under the guidance of spirits."

Christopher Columbus discovered America, and Americus Vespucius reaped the glory and usurped his dues. Theophrastus Paracelsus rediscovered the occult properties of the magnet--"the bone of Horus" which, twelve centuries before his time, had played such an important part in the theurgic mysteries--and he very naturally became the founder of the school of magnetism and of mediaeval magico-theurgy. But Mesmer, who lived nearly three hundred years after him, and as a disciple of his school brought the magnetic wonders before the public, reaped the glory that was due to the fire-philosopher, while the great master died in a hospital!

So goes the world: new discoveries, evolving from old sciences; new men--the same old nature!

************************************************** ************************************************** **************

I didn't realize that Paracelsus was rediscoverer of magnetism! Does anybody know in which book Paracelsus teaches about magnetism?
The bone of Horus was a magnet? Are you serious?!!

True Initiate
05-17-2016, 02:42 PM
Let's pause a little and look closely at the bone of Horus. Roman historian Plutarch wrote:

Moreover, they call the loadstone “Bone of Horus,” and iron “Bone of Typhon,” as Manethōs relates; for just as iron often resembles that which is attracted to and follows after the loadstone, and often is turned away from it, and repelled to an opposite direction

Manethōs was egyptian a priest who lived around 3rd century BC!

True Initiate
05-17-2016, 02:57 PM
Back to the Helena Blavatsky i think this next paragraph is a true gem!

There has been an infinite confusion of names to express one and the same thing.

The chaos of the ancients; the Zoroastrian sacred fire, or the Antusbyrum of the Parsees; the Hermes-fire; the Elmes-fire of the ancient Germans; the lightning of Cybele; the burning torch of Apollo; the flame on the altar of Pan; the inextinguishable fire in the temple on the Acropolis, and in that of Vesta; the fire-flame of Pluto's helm; the brilliant sparks on the hats of the Dioscuri, on the Gorgon head, the helm of Pallas, and the staff of Mercury; the πυρ ασβεστον the Egyptian Phtha, or Ra; the Grecian Zeus Cataibates (the descending); * the pentecostal fire-tongues; the burning bush of Moses; the pillar of fire of the Exodus, and the "burning lamp" of Abram; the eternal fire of the "bottomless pit"; the Delphic oracular vapors; the Sidereal light of the Rosicrucians; the AKASA of the Hindu adepts; the Astral light of Eliphas Levi; the nerve-aura and the fluid of the magnetists; the od of Reichenbach; the fire-globe, or meteor-cat of Babinet; the Psychod and ectenic force of Thury; the psychic force of Sergeant Cox and Mr. Crookes; the atmospheric magnetism of some naturalists; galvanism; and finally, electricity, are but various names for many different manifestations, or effects of the same mysterious, all-pervading cause--the Greek Archeus, or Αρχαιοσ.

Sir E. Bulwer-Lytton, in his Coming Race, describes it as the VRIL, ** used by the subterranean populations, and allowed his readers to take it for a fiction. "These people," he says, "consider that in the vril they had arrived at the unity in natural energic agencies"; and proceeds to show that Faraday intimated them "under the more cautious term of correlation," thus:

"I have long held an opinion, almost amounting to a conviction, in common, I believe, with many other lovers of natural knowledge, that the various forms under which the forces of matter are made manifest, HAVE ONE COMMON ORIGIN; or, in other words, are so directly related and naturally dependent, that they are convertible, as it were, into one another, and possess equivalents of power in their action."

Absurd and unscientific as may appear our comparison of a fictitious vril invented by the great novelist, and the primal force of the equally great experimentalist, with the kabalistic astral light, it is nevertheless the true definition of this force.

True Initiate
05-17-2016, 04:51 PM
In the sixth Chapter Blavatski returns to Paracelsus yet again:

And now to the doctrine of Paracelsus. His incomprehensible, though lively style must be read like the biblio-rolls of Ezekiel, "within and without." The peril of propounding heterodox theories was great in those days; the Church was powerful, and sorcerers were burnt by the dozens. For this reason, we find Paracelsus, Agrippa, and Eugenius Philalethes as notable for their pious declarations as they were famous for their achievements in alchemy and magic. The full views of Paracelsus on the occult properties of the magnet are explained partially in his famous book, Archidaxarum, in which he describes the wonderful tincture, a medicine extracted from the magnet and called Magisterium Magnetis, and partially in the De Ente Dei, and De Ente Astrorum, Lib. I. But the explanations are all given in a diction unintelligible to the profane. "Every peasant sees," said he, "that a magnet will attract iron, but a wise man must inquire for himself. . . . I have discovered that the magnet, besides this visible power, that of attracting iron, possesses another and concealed power."

He demonstrates further that in man lies hidden a "sidereal force," which is that emanation from the stars and celestial bodies of which the spiritual form of man--the astral spirit--is composed. This identity of essence, which we may term the spirit of cometary matter, always stands in direct relation with the stars from which it was drawn, and thus there exists a mutual attraction between the two, both being magnets. The identical composition of the earth and all other planetary bodies and man's terrestrial body was a fundamental idea in his philosophy. "The body comes from the elements, the [astral] spirit from the stars. . . . Man eats and drinks of the elements, for the sustenance of his blood and flesh; from the stars are the intellect and thoughts sustained in his spirit." The spectroscope has made good his theory as to the identical composition of man and stars; the physicists now lecture to their classes upon the magnetic attractions of the sun and planets. *

True Initiate
05-18-2016, 03:48 AM
I am having trouble finding Magisterium Magnetis in Paracelsus books. It should be in 4th book of Archidaxarum!

UPDATE:

I have found something about magnetism in his Archidoxes

http://img137.imagevenue.com/loc61/th_538615922_Unbenannt_122_61lo.jpg (http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=538615922_Unbenannt_122_61lo.jpg)

in the Chapter The extraction of Magisteries, out of Pearls, Corrals and Gems but i am not sure if this is what i am looking for.

http://img199.imagevenue.com/loc62/th_538320941_1_122_62lo.jpg (http://img199.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=538320941_1_122_62lo.jpg)

Dendritic Xylem
05-18-2016, 07:20 AM
https://books.google.com/books?id=dhoHAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA233&dq=paracelsus+%22I+have+discovered+that+the+magnet %22&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO6ZudiePMAhUJSCYKHZRiDzsQ6AEIJjAA#v=on epage&q=paracelsus%20%22I%20have%20discovered%20that%20t he%20magnet%22&f=false

True Initiate
05-18-2016, 02:46 PM
Thank you for the book, i am already 200 pages in. Amazing book!

Salazius
05-18-2016, 04:04 PM
http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/books/Ennemoser/1854_ennemoser_the_history_of_magic_vol_1.pdf

http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/books/Ennemoser/1854_ennemoser_the_history_of_magic_vol_2.pdf

True Initiate
05-18-2016, 06:08 PM
I heartily recommend to all readers of this thread to read those 2 books posted by Dendritic Xylem and Salazius. I am taking a break to read them. Thanks guys!

ghetto alchemist
05-19-2016, 09:18 PM
Hey Tafkap (The artist formerly known as puffer), I am very much enjoying reading this thread.

I'd really like to have a read of that chapter "The extraction of Magisteries, out of Pearls, Corrals and Gems"
Do you have a link to access the source text?

Also just want to say that not everyone reading about alchemy is necessarily going to be an adult,
so maybe you could be mindful of advertising banners attached to the alchemy texts linked from here.
Just pointing it out is all.

Kiorionis
05-19-2016, 11:19 PM
Hey Tafkap (The artist formerly known as puffer), I am very much enjoying reading this thread.

I'd really like to have a read of that chapter "The extraction of Magisteries, out of Pearls, Corrals and Gems"
Do you have a link to access the source text?

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/e/eebo/A28630.0001.001/1:10.2.1?rgn=div3;view=fulltext

The beginning of the section on Magisteries:

HAving thus finished the Precedent Books of the most excellent Medicaments; we have intended to adjoyn this Book of Magiste∣ries; And first of all to declare what a Magi∣stery is; This therefore is a Magistery, viz. that which can be Extracted out of things, without a∣ny Separation or Preparation of the Elements; and yet notwithstanding, the Powers and Virtues of the things, are by the addition of some thing, Attracted into that matter, and conserved there.

True Initiate
05-21-2016, 11:02 AM
Also just want to say that not everyone reading about alchemy is necessarily going to be an adult,
so maybe you could be mindful of advertising banners attached to the alchemy texts linked from here.
Just pointing it out is all.

What other picture host site do you guys recommend?

Andro
05-21-2016, 11:09 AM
What other picture host site do you guys recommend?

Replies and follow-up already here: Posting Images & Videos (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2933-Posting-Images-amp-Videos&p=41793#post41793)

Dwellings
05-23-2016, 02:51 PM
Ti,
It will be a fitting conclusion to the thread and your hard work if you can find a newspaper article by Tesla.

He has given away everything except the dragon and fire regimens

I won't be doing it since I find it extremely revelatory for my taste,

Salazius
05-24-2016, 07:55 AM
Concerning Alchemy in Grimoires, The Great Albert is filled with it, under cover of some common recipes of plants.

"Make boil the root of Saturn until whiteness" is an example.

-----------------------------------------------

True Initiate
05-24-2016, 03:14 PM
Ti,
It will be a fitting conclusion to the thread and your hard work if you can find a newspaper article by Tesla.

He has given away everything except the dragon and fire regimens

If you have the article from the newspaper you are free to post it here. Tesla did many interviews during his lifetime and i am not sure if i could search through them all. Same goes for Salazius and the process from Albertus Magnus. Don't be shy guys!

Dwellings
05-24-2016, 04:26 PM
If you have the article from the newspaper you are free to post it here. Tesla did many interviews during his lifetime and i am not sure if i could search through them all. Same goes for Salazius and the process from Albertus Magnus. Don't be shy guys!

It is a famous article, infact no Tesla article in certain research circles go without quoting the article.

Dendritic Xylem
05-24-2016, 05:34 PM
I think Dwellings meant this one...Man's Greatest Achievement

http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/Prisco20151211

Axismundi000
05-24-2016, 11:58 PM
This relates to the overall thread but is a brief aside I think.

I would like to check something please:

Are The Archidoxes of Magic and The Supreme Mysteries of Nature both by Paracelsus the same work or in part overlapping? The reason I ask is because I'm getting the same material in pdf for Supreme Mysteries as Archidoxes in scribd.

True Initiate
05-30-2016, 05:11 PM
All righty, i recovered from reading 700+ pages in 3-4 days last week together with a new picture host. ;)

The next book that i chose is Magnetism and Magic written by french author Baron Du Potet De Sennevoy who belonged to the Mesmer animal magnetism school of thought and the book starts with a loud bang already in the introduction essay he droped a few bombs.

http://s33.postimg.org/6vapq25t7/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/6vapq25t7/)http://s33.postimg.org/9arb1mbqj/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/9arb1mbqj/)

True Initiate
05-30-2016, 06:26 PM
http://s33.postimg.org/91pa2in3f/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/91pa2in3f/)http://s33.postimg.org/gvpvnwuwb/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/gvpvnwuwb/)

zoas23
05-30-2016, 09:25 PM
This relates to the overall thread but is a brief aside I think.

I would like to check something please:

Are The Archidoxes of Magic and The Supreme Mysteries of Nature both by Paracelsus the same work or in part overlapping? The reason I ask is because I'm getting the same material in pdf for Supreme Mysteries as Archidoxes in scribd.

If you have a scribid account, do you mind sharing the book in a free website (like mediafire, etc)?

I have a corrupted version of the book (I can "peek" into scribids version and it looks more "complete")... but the one I have is catalogued as "Archidoxorum seu de Secretis Naturae"... which leads me to believe that the "Archidoxes" and "the mysteries of nature" are the same book... and that none of the titles is right.

I also have this one:
https://archive.org/details/paracelsvsofsupr00para

Which shows a different content... So I am a bit lost.

Andro
05-30-2016, 09:55 PM
If you have a scribd account, do you mind sharing the book?

Just downloaded it from Scribd & uploaded it HERE (http://liberatelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Archidoxes-of-Magic-of-the-Supreme-Mysteries-of-Nature-Paracelsus.pdf). Bad scan or print, though.

zoas23
05-30-2016, 10:21 PM
Just downloaded it from Scribd & uploaded it HERE (http://liberatelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Archidoxes-of-Magic-of-the-Supreme-Mysteries-of-Nature-Paracelsus.pdf). Bad scan or print, though.

Thank you, Andro. It seems to be identical to the one I posted above (but the one I posted has a better quality, though it's definitely the same book... if I'm not wrong, the "source" is the edition by Kissinger Publishing ( http://www.amazon.com/Archidoxes-Magic-Theophrastus-Paracelsus/dp/1163581216/ )

I had this other text, which seems to be an extract:

http://wikisend.com/download/602222/04Archidoxes_Paracelsus.pdf

(though I could not find anything similar in the books we both posted).

Axismundi000
05-31-2016, 07:10 AM
The source you give zoas23 is identical to: of the supreme mysteries ( 1622 scan ) on the grimiorz website. A search by author gives those by Paracelsus. I suspect this and Archodoxes of Magic are the same but cannot say for certain.

http://english.grimoar.cz/?Loc=aut&Lng=2&New=78

I'm finding the info on magnetism and Bardon's electromagnetic fluids on this thread very interesting so I regret this diversion that I have made.

True Initiate
05-31-2016, 09:48 AM
grimoar.cz?! Never heard of it!

zoas23
05-31-2016, 11:28 AM
The source you give zoas23 is identical to: of the supreme mysteries ( 1622 scan ) on the grimiorz website. A search by author gives those by Paracelsus. I suspect this and Archodoxes of Magic are the same but cannot say for certain.

http://english.grimoar.cz/?Loc=aut&Lng=2&New=78

I'm finding the info on magnetism and Bardon's electromagnetic fluids on this thread very interesting so I regret this diversion that I have made.

Thank you, I didn't find what I have in the .pdf.... but I didn't read the WHOLE pdf in detail, so maybe it's a chapter from there that I could not locate (I mostly tried to locate what I have inside the book).

I think the "Mysteries of Nature" and the "ARchidoxes of Magic" are the same book... because the Latin name of the book I have (which is certainly an extract, can be translated as "Archidoxes on the Secrets of Nature"... so my wild guess is that "Archidoxes of Magic" and "Supreme Mysteries of Nature" are two *glamorous* ways to mention the same book.

Since we are talking about Paracelsus and the nightmare of some of its English translations... a book to avoid:
"Paracelsus: Selected Writings", edited by Jolande Jacobi.... it's really the type of book I hate and the title is misleading. It's not a selection of books, but a set of 45 subjects that the author (Jacobi) has chosen and he "writes" a book mostly quoting a HUGE diversity of texts by Paracelsus related to each subject, but mostly creating a "new" book based on a twisted collage of quotes. The intention is good... the result is horrendous.

Kiorionis
05-31-2016, 04:49 PM
I've been considering the effects of iron and magnetism in the case of gemstones. I've noticed in the case of Silicon and quartz based gems and crystals, the variety of colours are usually due to iron content and how the structure reflects it's light.

From experience, I know that the colours produced out of iron depend on how hot it's heated.

Axismundi000
05-31-2016, 11:44 PM
I shall follow your recommendation Zoas23.

True Initiate
08-02-2017, 12:17 AM
The Essene Gospel of Peace Book 4: The Teachings of the Elect

I consider this book a Grimoire. If this book was included in the New Testament the initiates from the East would be seeking enlightenment in the West, in Europe and America and not in India and Tibet.

http://s3.postimg.org/61lp24wbn/tumblr_mekq73z_I641rmdvnvo1_400.jpg

The Holy Streams

Into the innermost circle have you come, into the mystery of mysteries, that which was old when our father Enoch was young and walked the earth. Around and around have you come on your journey of many years, always following the path of righteousness, living according to the Holy Law and the sacred vows of our Brotherhood, and you have made of your body a holy temple wherein dwell the angels of God. Many years have you shared the daylight hours with the angels of the Earthly Mother; many years have you slept in the arms of the Heavenly Father, taught by his unknown angels. You have learned that the laws of the Son of Man are seven, of the angels three, and of God, one. Now you shall know of the three laws of the angels, the mystery of the three Holy Streams and the ancient way to traverse them; so shall you bathe in the light of heaven and at last behold the revelation of the mystery of mysteries: the law of God, which is One.

http://s3.postimg.org/a43hm7emb/R_Abrahami_Eleazaris.jpg

Now in the hour before the rising of the sun, just before the angels of the Earthly Mother breathe life into the still sleeping earth, then do you enter into the Holy Stream of Life. It is your Brother Tree who holds the mystery of this Holy Stream, and it is your Brother Tree that you will embrace in your thought, even as by clay you embrace him in greeting when you walk alon' the lake shore. And you shall be one with the tree, for in the beginning of the times so did we all share in the Holy Stream of Life that gave birth to all creation. And as you embrace your Brother Tree, the power of the Holy Stream of Life will fill your whole body, and you will tremble before its might. Then breathe deeply of the angel of air, and say the word "Life" with the outgiving of breath. Then you will become in truth the Tree of Life which sinks its roots deep into the Holy Stream of Life from an eternal source. And as the angel of sun warms the earth, and all the creatures of land and water and air rejoice in the new day, so will your body and spirit rejoice in the Holy Stream of life that flows to you through your Brother Tree.

http://s1.postimg.org/cngkb5kcv/Buddha_Under_Bodhi_Tree.jpg

And when the sun is high in the heavens, then shall you seek the Holy Stream of Sound. In the heat of noontide, all creatures are still and seek the shade; the angels of the Earthly Mother are silent for a space. Then it is that you shall let into your ears the Holy Stream of Sound; for it can only be heard in the silence. Think on the streams that are born in the desert after a sudden storm, and the roaring sound of the waters as they rush past. Truly, this is the voice of God, if you did but know it. For as it is written, in the beginning was the Sound, and the Sound was with God, and the Sound was God. I tell you truly, when we are born, we enter the world with the sound of God in our ears, even the singing of the vast chorus of the sky, and the holy chant of the stars in their fixed rounds; it is the Holy Stream of Sound that traverses the vault of stars and crosses the endless kingdom of the Heavenly Father. It is ever in our ears, so do we hear it not. Listen for it, then, in the silence of noontide; bathe in it, and let the rhythm of the music of God beat in your ears until you are one with the Holy Stream of Sound. It was this Sound which formed the earth and the world, and brought forth the mountains, and set the stars in their thrones of glory in the highest heavens.

http://s4.postimg.org/h792d7ul9/image.jpg

And you shall bathe in the Stream of Sound, and the music of its waters shall flow over you; for in the beginning of the times so did we all share in the Holy Stream of Sound that gave birth to all creation. And the mighty roaring of the Stream of Sound will fill your whole body, and you will tremble before its might. Then breathe deeply of the angel of air, and become the sound itself, that the Holy Stream of Sound may carry you to the endless kingdom of the Heavenly Father, there where the rhythm of the world rises and falls.

http://s4.postimg.org/8aay52yhp/400px-_SSTsine.png

And when darkness gently closes the eyes of the angels of the Earthly Mother, then shall you also sleep, that your spirit may join the unknown angels of the Heavenly Father. And in the moments before you sleep, then shall you think of the bright and glorious stars, the white, shining, far-seen and far-piercing stars. For your thoughts before sleep are as the bow of the skillful archer, that sends the arrow where he wills. Let your thoughts before sleep be with the stars; for the stars are Light, and the Heavenly Father is Light, even that Light which is a thousand times brighter than the brightness of a thousand suns. Enter the Holy Stream of Light, that the shackles of death may loose their hold for ever, and breaking free from the bonds of earth, ascend the Holy Stream of Light through the blazing radiance of the stars, into the endless kingdom of the Heavenly Father.

http://s1.postimg.org/syuce5fcf/photodune-3651613-astral-projection-m-1024x682.jpg

Unfold your wings of light, and in the eye of your thought, soar with the stars into the farthest reaches of heaven, where untold suns blaze with light. For at the beginning of the times, the Holy Law said, let there be Light, and there was Light. And you shall be one with it, and the power of the Holy Light Stream will fill your whole body, and you will tremble before its might. Say the word "Light," as you breathe deeply of the angel of air, and you will become the Light itself; and the Holy Stream will carry you to the endless kingdom of the Heavenly Father, there losing itself in the eternal Sea of Light which gives birth to all creation. And you shall be one with the Holy Stream of Light, always before you sleep in the arms of the Heavenly Father.

http://s4.postimg.org/48csqhaa5/jesus-light-bird.jpg

I tell you truly, your body was made not only to breathe, and eat, and think, but it was also made to enter the Holy Stream of Life. And your ears were made not only to hear the words of men, the song of birds, and the music of falling rain, but they were also made to hear the Holy Stream of Sound. And your eyes were made not only to see the rising and setting of the sun, the ripple of sheaves of grain, and the words of the Holy Scrolls, but they were also made to see the Holy Stream of Light. One day your body will return to the Earthly Mother; even also your ears and your eyes. But the Holy Stream of Life, the Holy Stream of Sound, and the Holy Stream of Light, these were never born, and can never die. Enter the Holy Streams, even that Life, that Sound, and that Light which gave you birth; that you may reach the kingdom of the Heavenly Father and become one with him, even as the river empties into the far-distant sea.

More than this cannot be told, for the Holy Streams will take you to that place where words are no more, and even the Holy Scrolls cannot record the mysteries therein.

True Initiate
08-02-2017, 12:28 PM
In Holy texts of Essene's Order mentioned above one of the highest secrets has been revealed: The Waters of Creation also called the Holy Streams.
Who would have thought it that with water they really meant the waves of Sound, Light and EM?

The Sufi master Hazrat Inayat Khan has revealed much about this secret water.

http://s4.postimg.org/f6xnw17t9/inayats3a.jpg

Abstract sound is called sawt-e-sarmad by the Sufis; all space is filled with it. The vibrations of this sound are too fine to be either audible or visible to the material ears or eyes, since it is even difficult for the eyes to see the form and color of the ethereal vibrations on the external plane.

It was the sawt-e-sarmad, the sound of the abstract plane, which Muhammed heard in the cave of Ghar-e-Hira when he became lost in his divine ideal. The Qur’an refers to this sound in the words: ‘Be! and all became’.

Moses heard this sound on Mount Sinai when in communion with God, and the same word was audible to Christ when absorbed in his heavenly Father in the wilderness. Shiva heard the same anahad nada during his samadhi in the cave of the Himalayas. The flute of Krishna is symbolic of the same sound. This sound is the source of all revelation to the Masters to whom it is revealed from within. It is because of this that they know and teach one and the same truth.

The Sufi knows of the past, present and future, and about all things in life, by being able to know the direction of sound. Every aspect of one’s being in which sound manifests has a peculiar effect upon life, for the activity of vibrations has a special effect in every direction. The knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the whole universe. Whoever has followed the strains of this sound has forgotten all earthly distinctions and differences, and has reached that goal of truth in which all the blessed ones of God unite.

Space is within the body as well as around it; in other words, the body is in the space and the space is in the body. This being the case, the sound of the abstract is always going on within, around and about man. Man does not hear it as a rule, because his consciousness is entirely centered in his material existence. Man becomes so absorbed in his experiences in the external world through the medium of the physical body that space, with all its wonders of light and sound, appears to him blank.

This can be easily understood by studying the nature of color. There are many colors that are quite distinct by themselves; yet, when mixed with others of still brighter hue, they become altogether eclipsed. Even bright colors, when embroidered with gold, silver, diamonds or pearls, serve merely as a background to the dazzling embroidery. So it is with the abstract sound compared with the sounds of the external world. The limited volume of earthly sounds is so concrete that it dims the effect of the sound of the abstract to the sense of hearing, although in comparison to it the sounds of the earth are like that of a whistle to a drum. When the abstract sound is audible, all other sounds become indistinct to the mystic.

The sound of the abstract is called anahad in the Veda, meaning unlimited sound. The Sufis name it sarmad, which suggests the idea of intoxication. The word intoxication is here used to signify upliftment, the freedom of the soul from its earthly bondage. Those who are able to hear the sawt-e-sarmad and meditate on it are relieved from all worries, anxieties, sorrows, fears and diseases, and the soul is freed from captivity in the senses and in the physical body. The soul of the listener becomes the all-pervading consciousness, and his spirit becomes the battery which keeps the whole universe in motion.

Some train themselves to hear the sawt-e-sarmad in the solitude, on the sea shore, on the river bank and in the hills and dales; others attain it while sitting in the caves of the mountains, or when wandering constantly through forests and deserts, keeping themselves in the wilderness apart from the haunts of men. Yogis and ascetics blow sing – a horn, or shanka – a shell, which awakens in them this inner tone. Dervishes play nai or alghoza – a double flute – for the same purpose. The bells and gongs in the churches and temples are meant to suggest to the thinker the same sacred sound, and thus lead him towards the inner life.

This sound develops through ten different aspects because of its manifestation through ten different tubes of the body. It sounds like thunder, the roaring of the sea, the jingling of bells, running water, the buzzing of bees, the twittering of sparrows, the vina, the whistle, the sound of shanka – until it finally becomes Hu, the most sacred of all sounds.

This sound Hu is the beginning and end of all sounds, be they from man, bird, beast, or thing. A minute study will prove this fact, which can be realized by listening to the sound of the steam engine or of a mill, while the echo of bells or gongs gives a typical illustration of the sound Hu.

The Supreme Being has been called by various names in different languages, but the mystics have known him as Hu, the natural name, not man-made, the only name of the nameless which all nature constantly proclaims.

The sound Hu is most sacred; the mystics of all ages called it Ismi-Azam, the name of the most High, for it is the origin and end of every sound as well as the background of each word. The word Hu is the spirit of all sounds and of all words, and is hidden under them all, as the spirit in the body. It does not belong to any language, but no language can help belonging to it.

This alone is the true name of God, a name that no people and no religion can claim as their own. This word is not only uttered by human beings, but is repeated by animals and birds. All things and beings exclaim this name of the Lord, for every activity of life expresses distinctly or indistinctly this very sound. This is the word mentioned in the Bible as existing before the light came into being: ‘In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God’.

The mystery of Hu is revealed to the Sufi who journeys through the path of initiation. The more a Sufi listens to sawt-e-sarmad, the sound of the abstract, the more his consciousness becomes free from all the limitations of life. The soul floats above the physical and mental plane without any special effort on man’s part, which shows its calm and peaceful state; a dreamy look comes into his eyes and his countenance becomes radiant; he experiences the unearthly joy and rapture of wajad or ecstasy. When ecstasy overwhelms him he is neither conscious of the physical existence nor of the mental. This is the heavenly wine to which all Sufi poets refer, which is totally unlike the momentary intoxications of this mortal plane.

A heavenly bliss then springs in the heart of a Sufi, his mind is purified from sin, his body from all impurities, and a pathway is opened for him towards the world unseen. He begins to receive inspirations, intuitions, impressions and revelations without the least effort on his part. He is no longer dependent upon a book or a teacher, for divine wisdom – the light of his soul, the Holy Spirit – begins to shine upon him.

‘I, by the light of soul, realize that the beauty of the heavens and the grandeur of the earth are the echo of Thy magic flute’.

Kiorionis
08-02-2017, 12:48 PM
I'm a big fan of Hazrat Inayat Khan. Is this quote from his 'Mysticism of Sound and Music'?

True Initiate
08-02-2017, 01:21 PM
Yes it is. I didn't want to left out anything so i just copied it in full:
http://www.hazrat-inayat-khan.org/php/views.php?h1=10&h2=1&h3=1

It is amazing when you finally realize the truth you see it in 1000 different places at once but before the illumination you couldn't see even a speck of it.

Rev. 1:14-15 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Schmuldvich
08-03-2017, 05:50 AM
It is amazing when you finally realize the truth you see it in 1000 different places at once but before the illumination you couldn't see even a speck of it.

Rev. 1:14-15 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Isn't it!! :D

The Upanishads, Vedas, Q'ran, Gnostic Texts, and Bible all declare Universal Truth. Oh how I wish I could read more languages!

No doubt the old Arab, Chinese, and Sanskrit manuscripts are full of Truth as well. Once one has opened eyes, there is no looking back!

Surah Al-Hijr (The Rocky Tract)
...And [even] if We opened to them a gate from the heaven and they continued therein to ascend,
They would say, "Our eyes have only been dazzled. Rather, we are a people affected by magic."

...And We have placed within the heaven great stars and have beautified it for the observers.
And We have protected it from every devil expelled
Except one who steals a hearing and is pursued by a clear burning flame.
And the earth - We have spread it and cast therein firmly set mountains and caused to grow therein [something] of every well-balanced thing.
And We have made for you therein means of living and [for] those for whom you are not providers.
And there is not a thing but that with Us are its depositories, and We do not send it down except according to a known measure.
And We have sent the fertilizing winds and sent down water from the sky and given you drink from it. And you are not its retainers.
And indeed, it is We who give life and cause death, and We are the Inheritor.
And We have already known the preceding [generations] among you, and We have already known the later [ones to come].
And indeed, your Lord will gather them; indeed, He is Wise and Knowing.

...And We did certainly create man out of clay from an altered black mud.
And the jinn We created before from scorching fire.
And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud.
And when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration."
So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely,
Except Iblees, he refused to be with those who prostrated.
[ Allah ] said, O Iblees, what is [the matter] with you that you are not with those who prostrate?"
He said, "Never would I prostrate to a human whom You created out of clay from an altered black mud."
[ Allah ] said, "Then get out of it, for indeed, you are expelled.
And indeed, upon you is the curse until the Day of Recompense."
He said,"My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."
[ Allah ] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved
Until the Day of the time well-known."
said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all
Except, among them, Your chosen servants."
[ Allah ] said, "This is a path [of return] to Me [that is] straight.
Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators.
And indeed, Hell is the promised place for them all.
It has seven gates; for every gate is of them a portion designated."
Indeed, the righteous will be within gardens and springs.
[Having been told], "Enter it in peace, safe [and secure]."
And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, [so they will be] brothers, on thrones facing each other.
No fatigue will touch them therein, nor from it will they [ever] be removed.

...And We made the highest part [of the city] its lowest and rained upon them stones of hard clay.

...And We have not created the heavens and earth and that between them except in truth. And indeed, the Hour is coming; so forgive with gracious forgiveness.
Indeed, your Lord - He is the Knowing Creator.
And We have certainly given you, [O Muhammad], seven of the often repeated [verses] and the great Qur'an.
Do not extend your eyes toward that by which We have given enjoyment to [certain] categories of the disbelievers, and do not grieve over them. And lower your wing to the believers
And say, "Indeed, I am the clear warner" -
Just as We had revealed [scriptures] to the separators
Who have made the Qur'an into portions.

[I]Surah Nuh (Noah)
...And said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver.
He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in [continuing] showers
And give you increase in wealth and children and provide for you gardens and provide for you rivers.
What is [the matter] with you that you do not attribute to Allah [due] grandeur
While He has created you in stages?
Do you not consider how Allah has created seven heavens in layers
And made the moon therein a [reflected] light and made the sun a burning lamp?
And Allah has caused you to grow from the earth a [progressive] growth.
Then He will return you into it and extract you [another] extraction.
And Allah has made for you the earth an expanse
That you may follow therein roads of passage.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Obadiah (Chapter 1)
The vision of Obadiah. Thus says my Lord Yahweh concerning Edom ('Edom' means Red Earth):

We have heard a report from Yahweh, and a messenger has been sent among the nations: “Rise up and let us rise against it for battle.” “Look, I will make you insignificant among the nations. You will be utterly despised! The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of a rock, the heights of its dwelling, you who say in your heart: ‘Who can bring me down to the ground?’ Even if you soar like the eagle, even if your nest is set among the stars, from there I will bring you down!” declares Yahweh: “If thieves came to you, if plunderers of the night—How you have been destroyed!—would they not steal what they wanted? If grape gatherers came, would they not leave gleanings? How Esau has been pillaged; his treasures have been ransacked! All of your allies have driven you up to the boundary; your confederates have deceived you and have prevailed against you. Those who eat your bread have set an ambush for you, there is no understanding of it. On that day,” declares Yahweh, “will I not destroy the wise men from Edom, and understanding from the mountain of Esau? And your warriors will be shattered, O Teman, so that everyone from the mountain of Esau will be cut off because of the slaughter!

“Because of the violence done to your brother Jacob, shame will cover you and you will be cut off forever. On the day you stood nearby, on the day strangers took his wealth, and foreigners entered his gates and cast lots over Jerusalem, you were also like one of them. But you should not have gloated over your brother’s day, on the day of his misfortune, and you should not have rejoiced over the people of Judah on the day of their perishing, and you should not have opened your mouth wide on the day of distress. You should not have entered the gate of my people on the day of their disaster. You also should not have gloated over his misery on the day of his disaster, and you should not have stretched out your hands on the day of his disaster. And you should not have stood at the crossroads to cut off his fugitives and you should not have handed over his survivors on the day of distress.

“For the day of Yahweh is near against all the nations! Just as you have done, it will be done to you. Your deeds will return on your own head. For just as you have drunk on my holy mountain, all the nations will drink continually. They will drink and they will slurp, and they will be as if they had never been. But on Mount Zion there will be an escape, and it will be holy, and the house of Jacob will take possession of their dispossessors. And the house of Jacob will be a fire and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau stubble; and they will set them on fire and will consume them. And there will not be a survivor for the house of Esau,” for Yahweh has spoken.

Those of the Negev will take possession of the mountain of Esau, and those of the Shephelah will possess the land of the Philistines, and they shall take possession of the territory of Ephraim and the territory of Samaria, and Benjamin will take possession of Gilead. And the exiles of this army of the people of Israel will possess Canaan up to Zarephath, and the exiles of Jerusalem who are in Sepharad will take possession of the cities of the Negev. And those who have been saved will go up on Mount Zion to rule the mountain of Esau. And the kingdom will belong to Yahweh.

Joel (Chapters 1-3)
The word of Yahweh that came to Joel son of Pethuel.

Hear this, O elders, and give ear, all the inhabitants of the land. Has this happened in your days? Or the days of your ancestors? Tell it to your children, and your children to their children, and their children to the following generation. What the cutting locust left, the swarming locust has eaten. What the swarming locust left, the hopping locust has eaten. And what the hopping locust left, the destroying locust has eaten. Wake up, drunkards, and weep! Wail, all drinkers of wine, over the new wine, for it is cut off from your mouth. Because a nation has invaded my land, strong and beyond counting. Its teeth are the teeth of a lion, and its fangs are those of a lioness. It has made my vine a desolation, and my fig tree a completely splintered stump. It has stripped them bare and thrown them down; their branches have turned white. Lament like a virgin girded in sackcloth for the husband of her youth. The offering and libation are withheld from the house of Yahweh. The priests mourn, the ministers of Yahweh. The field is destroyed; the earth mourns because the grain is destroyed, the new wine dries up, the olive oil languishes. Be ashamed, farmers; Wail, vinedressers, over the wheat and over the barley, because the harvest of the field is ruined. The vine withers and the fig tree droops. The pomegranate tree, and also the palm tree, the apple tree —all the trees of the field—are dried up. Indeed, joy is dried up among the sons of men. Gird yourselves and lament, O priests! Wail, O ministers of the altar! Come spend the night in sackcloth, O ministers of my God, because offering and libation are withheld from the house of your God. Solemnize a fast! Call an assembly! Gather the elders, all of the inhabitants of the land in the house of Yahweh your God, and cry out to Yahweh. Ah! For the day! For the day of Yahweh is near. It will come like destruction from Shaddai. Is not food cut off before our eyes, from the house of our God, joy and gladness? The seeds shrivel under their clods; the storehouses are desolate. The grain storage places are destroyed because grain has dried out. How the beasts groan; the herds of cattle wander around because there is no pasture for them; the flocks of sheep are in distress. To you, O Yahweh, I cry out, because fire has devoured the pastures of the desert, and flames burned all the trees of the field. Also, the beasts of the field long for you, because the courses of water are dried up, and fire has devoured the pastures of the desert.

Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound the alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of Yahweh is coming —it is indeed near. A day of darkness and gloom, a day of cloud and thick darkness, like the dawn spreads on the mountains, a great and strong army! There has been nothing like it from old, and after it nothing will be again for generations to come. Before them a fire devours, and behind them a flame burns. Like the garden of Eden is the land before them, and after them it is like a desolate desert, and nothing can escape them. Like the appearance of horses is their appearance, and like horsemen they run; like the sound of chariots on the tops of the mountains, they leap about; like the sound of a flame of fire devouring stubble; like a strong army arranged in rows for battle. From before them nations writhe, all faces turn pale. They run like mighty warriors, they scale the wall like men of war; each goes on its own way, and they do not swerve from their paths. They do not jostle one another; each goes on its own trail; and through the falling weapons, they are not halted. In the city they rush forth; on the walls they run. Into the houses they climb up; through the windows they enter like a thief. Before them the earth quakes; the heavens tremble; the sun and the moon grow dark, and the stars have withheld their splendor And Yahweh utters his voice before his army, because his encampment is very large; strong is the one who carries out his decree, for great is the day of Yahweh and exceedingly fearful. Who can endure it? “And even now,” declares Yahweh, “return to me with all your heart, with fasting, and weeping, and wailing.” Rend your hearts and not your garments, and return to Yahweh your God, because he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and great in loyal love, and relenting from harm. Who knows whether he will turn and relent, and leave a blessing behind him, an offering and a libation, for Yahweh your God? Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call an assembly; gather the people, consecrate the assembly; assemble the elders, gather the children, even those who are breast-feeding; let the bridegroom come out from his private room, and the bride from her canopy. Between the colonnade and the altar, let the priests, the ministers of Yahweh, weep. And let them say, “Take pity, Yahweh, on your people. Do not make your inheritance a reproach, a byword among the nations. Why should they say among the nations, ‘Where is their God?’” Then Yahweh became jealous for his land and took pity on his people. And Yahweh answered and said to his people, “Look at me, I am sending to you grain, new wine, and olive oil, and you will be satisfied by it. I will not give you over any more as a disgrace among the nations. The northerners I will remove from you; I will drive them to a desert and desolate land, its front to the eastern sea, and its rear into the western sea; its stench and odor will rise up because he has done great things. Do not fear, O land, rejoice and be glad, because Yahweh has done great things. Do not fear, wild animals of the field, because the pastures of the desert have put forth new green shoots, because the tree has produced its fruit, the fig tree and the vine have yielded their produce. Be glad, O children of Zion, be glad and rejoice in Yahweh your God, because he has given for you the autumn rains for your righteousness, and he has poured down for you rainwater, the autumn and spring rains, as before. The threshing floors will be full with grain, and the vats will overflow with new wine and olive oil. I will repay you the years that the locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my mighty troops that I sent against you. And you will eat abundantly and be satisfied, and praise the name of Yahweh your God, who has dealt with you wondrously. My people will never be ashamed. And you will know that I am in the midst of Israel, and I am Yahweh, your God, and there is no other. My people will never be ashamed again. And it will happen afterward thus: I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy, and your elders will dream dreams; your young men shall see visions. And also on the male slaves and on the female slaves, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. And I will set wonders in the heavens, and on earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. The sun will be changed to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of Yahweh. And it will happen—everyone who calls on the name of Yahweh will be rescued, because on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, as Yahweh said, and among the survivors whom Yahweh is calling.

For look! In those days, and in that time, when I will return the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations, and I will bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat, and I will argue a case against them there concerning my people and my inheritance Israel whom they have scattered among the nations, and my land that they have divided. For my people they cast lots, and they traded the male child for the prostitute, and the female child they sold for wine and they drank it.

What are you to me, O Tyre and O Sidon, and all of the regions of Philistia? Are you repaying to me what is deserved? If you are recompensing me, I will return swiftly and quickly what you deserve on your head! For you have taken my silver and my gold, and my beautiful treasures you have carried into your temples. And the sons of Judah and Jerusalem you sold to the sons of the Greeks, in order to remove them from their border. Look! I am rousing them from the place where you have sold them, and I will return what you deserve on your head! I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans and to a nation far away, for Yahweh has spoken.

Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare for war! Stir up the mighty warriors; let them approach and come up; let all the men of war approach. Beat your cutting tools of iron into swords and your pruning hooks into spears; let the weakling say, ‘I am a mighty warrior!’ Hurry and come, all the nations, from all around, and gather yourselves there. Bring down your mighty warriors, O Yahweh! Let the nations be roused and let them come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat, for there I will sit to judge all the nations from all around. Send forth the sickle, for the harvest is ripe! Go tread, for the winepress is full! The vats overflow, because their evil is great! Commotion, commotion in the valley of decision! For the day of Yahweh is near in the valley of decision! The sun and the moon grow dark, and the stars have withheld their splendor. And Yahweh roars from Zion; from Jerusalem he utters his voice, and the heavens and the earth shake. But Yahweh is a refuge for his people, and a protection for the children of Israel. And you will know that I, Yahweh your God, am dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain. And Jerusalem will be a place of holiness, and strangers will pass through it no longer. And it will happen on that day; the mountains will drip new wine, and the hills will flow with milk, and all the channels of Judah will flow with water. A spring from the house of Yahweh will come forth, and it will water the valley of Acacia Trees. Egypt will become a desolation, and Edom will become a desolate desert, because of the violence they did against the children of Judah, in whose land they have shed innocent blood. But Judah will be inhabited forever, and Jerusalem for all generations. I will cleanse their bloodguilt that I did not cleanse, for Yahweh is dwelling in Zion.

-------------------

(Removed Gnostic Texts because of post too long warning...Will post in later post)

Kiorionis
08-03-2017, 01:46 PM
No doubt the old Arab, Chinese, and Sanskrit manuscripts are full of Truth as well. Once one has opened eyes, there is no looking back!

The Chinese texts defiantly are.

True Initiate
08-03-2017, 03:30 PM
The same truth rings underneath all religions but one needs to discern it among so many interferences.

Thanks for replying in this thread Mr.Schmuldvich the only request i have is to highlight the sentences or just phrases or words relative to alchemy in fat black ink so that everybody gets it.

Schmuldvich
08-03-2017, 04:49 PM
Thanks for replying in this thread Mr. Schmuldvich the only request i have is to highlight the sentences or just phrases or words relative to alchemy in fat black ink so that everybody gets it.
Done! I will do the same for this post later this afternoon when I have time...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Gospel Of Truth" (Gnostic Text)
The gospel of truth is joy for those who have received from the father of truth the grace of knowing him by the power of the word, who has come from the fullness and who is in the thought and the mind of the father. This is the one who is called the savior, since that is the name of the work that he must do for the redemption of those who have not known the father. For the name of the gospel is the revelation of hope, since that is the discovery of those who seek him, because the realm of all sought him from whom it came. You see, all was inside of him, that illimitable, inconceivable one, who is better than every thought.

§

This ignorance of the father brought about terror and fear. And terror became dense like a fog, so no one was able to see. Because of this, error became strong. But she worked on her material substance vainly, because she did not know the truth. She assumed a fashioned figure while she was preparing, in power and in beauty, the substitute for truth.

This, then, was not a humiliation for the illimitable, inconceivable one. For they were as nothing, this terror and this forgetfulness and this figure of falsehood, whereas established truth is unchanging, unperturbed, and completely beautiful.

For this reason, do not take error too seriously.

Since error had no root, she was in a fog regarding the father. She was preparing works and forgetfulnesses and fears in order, by these means, to beguile those of the middle and to make them captive. The forgetfulness of error was not revealed. It did not become light beside the father. Forgetfulness did not exist with the father, although it existed because of him. What exists in him is knowledge, which was revealed so that forgetfulness might be destroyed and that the father might be known. Since forgetfulness existed because the father was not known, if the father comes to be known, from that moment on forgetfulness will cease to exist.

§

That is the gospel of him whom they seek, which he has revealed to the perfect through the mercies of the father as the hidden mystery, Jesus the anointed. Through him he enlightened those who were in darkness because of forgetfulness. He enlightened them and gave them a path. And that path is the truth that he taught them. For this reason error was angry with him, so she persecuted him. She was distressed by him, and she was made powerless. He was nailed to a tree. He became a fruit of the knowledge of the father. He did not, however, destroy them because they ate of it. He rather caused those who ate of it to be joyful because of this discovery.

And as for him, he found them in himself, and they found him in themselves, that illimitable, inconceivable one, that perfect father who made all, in whom the realm of all is, and whom the realm of all lacks, since he retained in himself their perfection, which he had not given to all. The father was not jealous. What jealousy, indeed, is there between him and his members? For, even if the eternal being had received their perfection, they would not have been able to approach the perfection of the father, because he retained their perfection in himself, giving it to them as a way to return to him and as a knowledge unique in perfection. He is the one who set all in order and in whom all existed and whom all lacked. As one of whom some have no knowledge, he wants them to know him and love him. What did they lack, if not the knowledge of the father?

§

Jesus became a guide, quiet and at leisure. In the middle of a school he came and spoke the word, as a teacher. Those who were wise in their own estimation came to put him to the test. But he discredited them as empty-headed people. They hated him because they really were not wise. After all these came also the little children, those who possess the knowledge of the father. When they became strong they were taught the aspects of the father’s face. They came to know and they were known. They were glorified and they gave glory.

§

In their heart, the living book of the living was manifest, the book that was written in the thought and in the mind of the father and, from before the foundation of all, is in that incomprehensible part of him.

This is the book that no one found possible to take, since it was reserved for him who will take it and be slain. No one could appear among those who believed in salvation as long as that book had not appeared. For this reason, the compassionate, faithful Jesus was patient in his sufferings until he took that book, since he knew that his death meant life for many. Just as in the case of a will that has not yet been opened, the fortune of the deceased master of the house is hidden, so also in the case of all that had been hidden as long as the father of all was invisible and unique in himself, in whom every space has its source. For this reason Jesus appeared. He put on that book. He was nailed to a cross. He affixed the edict of the father to the cross.

Oh, such great teaching! He abases himself even unto death, though he is clothed in eternal life. Having divested himself of these perishable rags, he clothed himself in incorruptibility, which no one could possibly take from him. Having entered into the empty territory of fears, he passed before those who were stripped by forgetfulness, being both knowledge and perfection, proclaiming the things that are in the heart of the father, so that he became the wisdom of those who have received instruction. But those who are to be taught, the living who are inscribed in the book of the living, learn for themselves, receiving instructions from the father, turning to him again.

Since the perfection of all is in the father, it is necessary for all to ascend to him. Therefore, if one has knowledge, he gets what belongs to him and draws it to himself. For one who is ignorant is deficient, and it is a great deficiency, since he lacks that which will make him perfect. Since the perfection of all is in the father, it is necessary for all to ascend to him and for each one to get the things that are his. He wrote these things first, having prepared them to be given to those who came from him.

§

Those whose names he knew first were called last, so that the one who has knowledge is one whose name the father has pronounced. For one whose name has not been spoken is ignorant. Indeed, how shall one hear if a name has not been uttered? For whoever remains ignorant until the end is a creature of forgetfulness and will perish with it. If this is not so, why have these wretches no name, why have they no voice? Hence, whoever has knowledge is from above. If called, that person hears, replies, and turns toward him who called. That person ascends to him and knows how he is called. Having knowledge, that person does the will of him who called. That person desires to please him, finds rest, and receives a certain name. Those who thus are going to have knowledge know whence they came and whither they are going. They know it as someone who, having become intoxicated, has turned from his drunkenness and, having come to himself, has restored what is his own.

He has turned many from error. He went before them to their own places, from which they departed when they erred because of the depth of him who surrounds every place, whereas there is nothing that surrounds him. It was a great wonder that they were in the father without knowing him and that they were able to leave on their own, since they were not able to contain him and know him in whom they were, for indeed his will had not come forth from him. For he revealed it as a knowledge with which all its emanations agree, namely, the knowledge of the living book that he revealed to the eternal beings at last as his letters, displaying to them that these are not merely vowels or consonants, so that one may read them and think of something void of meaning. On the contrary, they are letters that convey the truth. They are pronounced only when they are known. Each letter is a perfect truth like a perfect book, for they are letters written by the hand of the unity, since the father wrote them for the eternal beings, so that they by means of his letters might come to know the father.

THE FATHER’S SON IS JESUS OF UTMOST SWEETNESS
His wisdom contemplates the word,
his teaching expresses it,
his knowledge has revealed it,
his honor is a crown upon it,
his joy agrees with it,
his glory has exalted it,
his image has revealed it,
his rest has received it,
his love has embodied it,
his trust has embraced it.

Thus the word of the father goes forth into all, being the fruit of his heart and expression of his will. It supports all. It chooses them and also takes the character of all and purifies them, causing them to return to the father, to the mother, Jesus of the utmost sweetness. The father opens his bosom, and his bosom is the holy spirit. He reveals his hidden self, which is his son, so that through the compassion of the father the eternal beings may know him, end their wearying search for the father, and rest themselves in him, knowing that this is rest. After he had filled what was incomplete, he did away with its form. The form of that which was incomplete is the world, which it served.

For where there is envy and strife, there is an incompleteness; but where there is unity, there is completeness. Since this incompleteness came about because they did not know the father, from the moment when they know the father, incompleteness will cease to exist. As one’s ignorance disappears when one gains knowledge, and as darkness disappears when light appears, so also incompleteness is eliminated by completeness. Certainly, from that moment on, form is no longer manifest but will be dissolved in fusion with unity. Now their works lie scattered. In time unity will make the spaces complete. By means of unity each one will understand himself. By means of knowledge one will purify himself from multiplicity into unity, devouring matter within himself like fire and darkness by light, death by life.

§

Certainly, if these things have happened to each one of us, it is fitting for us, surely, to think about all so that the house may be holy and silent for unity. Like people who have moved from a house, if they have some dishes around that are not good, they are broken. Nevertheless, the householder does not suffer a loss but rejoices, for in the place of these defective dishes there are those that are completely perfect. For this is the judgment that has come from above and that has judged every person, a drawn two-edged sword cutting on this side and that. When the word appeared, who is in the heart of those who pronounce it—it was not merely a sound but has become a body—a great disturbance occurred among the dishes, for some were emptied, others filled; some were provided for, others were removed; some were purified, still others were broken. All the spaces were shaken and disturbed for they had no composure nor stability. Error was disturbed, not knowing what she should do. She was troubled, she lamented, she was beside herself because she did not know anything. When knowledge, which is the abolishment of error, approached her with all her emanations, error was empty, since there was nothing in her. Truth appeared; all its emanations recognized it. They greeted the father in truth with a power which is complete and which joins them with the father.

§

Each one loves truth because truth is the mouth of the father. His tongue is the holy spirit. Whoever touches truth touches the mouth of the father by his tongue at the time when one will receive the holy spirit.

This is the manifestation of the father and his revelation to his eternal beings. He revealed what is hidden in him and explained it. For who is it who exists if it is not the father himself? All the spaces are his emanations. They knew that they stem from him as children from a perfect man. They knew that they had not yet received form, nor had they yet received a name, every one of which the father produces. If they at that time receive the form of his knowledge, though they are truly in him, they do not know him. But the father is perfect. He knows every space that is within him. If he pleases, he reveals anyone whom he desires by giving him a form and by giving him a name; and he does give a name and cause to come into being. Those who do not yet exist are ignorant of him who created them. I do not say, then, that those who do not yet exist are nothing. But they are in him who will desire that they exist when he pleases, like an event that is going to happen. On the one hand, he knows, before anything is revealed, what he will produce. On the other hand, the fruit that has not yet been revealed does not know anything nor is anything either. Thus each space that, on its part, is in the father comes from the existent one, who, on his part, has established it from the nonexistent. For whoever has no root has no fruit, but although thinking, “I have come into being,” that one will perish. For this reason, whoever does not exist at all will never exist.

§

What, then, is that which he wants such a one to think? “I am like the shadows and phantoms of the night.” When morning comes, this one knows that the fear that had been experienced was nothing.

Thus they were ignorant of the father; he is the one whom they did not see. Since there had been fear and confusion and a lack of confidence and double-mindedness and division, there were many illusions that were conceived by them, as well as empty ignorance—as if they were fast asleep and found themselves a prey to troubled dreams.

Either they are fleeing somewhere, or they lack strength to escape when pursued. They are involved in inflicting blows, or they themselves receive bruises. They are falling from high places, or they fly through the air with no wings at all. Other times, it is as if certain people were trying to kill them, even though there is no one pursuing them; or they themselves are killing those beside them, and they are stained by their blood. Until the moment when they who are passing through all these things—I mean they who have experienced all these confusions—awaken, they see nothing because the dreams were nothing. It is thus that they who cast ignorance from them like sleep do not consider it to be anything, nor regard its properties to be something real, but they renounce them like a dream in the night and they consider the knowledge of the father to be the dawn. It is thus that each one has acted, as if asleep, during the time of ignorance, and thus a person comes to understand, as if awakening. And happy is the one who comes to himself and awakens. Indeed, blessings on one who has opened the eyes of the blind.

The spirit came to this person in haste when the person was awakened. Having given its hand to the one lying prone on the ground, it placed him firmly on his feet, for he had not yet stood up. This gave them the means of knowing the knowledge of the father and the revelation of his son. For when they saw it and listened to it, he permitted them to take a taste of and to smell and to grasp the beloved son.

§

The son appeared, informing them of the father, the illimitable one. He inspired them with that which is in the mind, while doing his will. Many received the light and turned toward him. But material people were alien to him and did not discern his appearance nor recognize him. For he came in the likeness of flesh and nothing blocked his way because what is incorruptible is irresistible. Moreover, while saying new things, speaking about what is in the heart of the father, he proclaimed the faultless word. Light spoke through his mouth, and his voice brought forth life. He gave them thought and understanding and mercy and salvation, and the spirit of strength derived from the infinity and sweetness of the father. He caused punishments and scourgings to cease, for it was they that caused many in need of mercy to stray from him in error and in chains—and he mightily destroyed them and derided them with knowledge. He became a path for those who went astray and knowledge for those who were ignorant, a discovery for those who sought, and a support for those who tremble, a purity for those who were defiled.

§

He is the shepherd who left behind the ninety-nine sheep that had not strayed and went in search of that one which was lost. He rejoiced when he had found it. For ninety-nine is a number expressed with the left hand. The moment he finds the one, however, the whole number is transferred to the right hand. Thus it is with him who lacks the one, that is, the entire right hand, which attracts that in which it is deficient, seizes it from the left side, and transfers it to the right. In this way, then, the number becomes one hundred. This is the symbol of the sound of the numbers. It is the father.

He labored even on the Sabbath for the sheep that he found fallen into the pit. He saved the life of that sheep, bringing it up from the pit that you may understand fully what that Sabbath is, you who are the children of the understanding of the heart. It is a day in which it is not fitting that salvation be idle, so that you may speak of that heavenly day that has no night and of the sun that does not set because it is perfect. Say then in your heart that you are this perfect day and that in you lives the light that does not fail.

§

Speak concerning the truth to those who seek it and of knowledge to those who, in their error, have committed sins. Make sure-footed those who stumble, and stretch forth your hands to the sick. Nourish the hungry, and set at ease those who are troubled. Raise up and awaken those who sleep. You are this understanding that seizes you. If the strong follow this course, they are even stronger. Turn your attention to yourselves. Do not be concerned with other things, namely, that which you have cast forth from yourselves, that which you have dismissed. Do not return to them to eat them. Do not be moth-eaten. Do not be worm-eaten, for you have already shaken it off. Do not be a place of the devil, for you have already destroyed him. Do not strengthen your last obstacles, because that is reprehensible. For the lawless one is nothing. He harms himself more than the law. For that one does his works because he is a lawless person. But this one, because he is a righteous person, does his works among others. Do the will of the father, then, for you are from him.

§

For the father is sweet and his will is good. He knows the things that are yours, so that you may rest yourselves in them. For by the fruits one knows the things that are yours, that they are the children of the father, and one knows his aroma, that you originate from the grace of his countenance. For this reason, the father loves his aroma; and it manifests itself in every place; and when it is mixed with matter, he gives his aroma to the light; and into his rest he causes it to ascend in every form and in every sound. For it is not ears that smell the aroma, but it is the spirit that possesses the sense of smell and draws it for itself to itself and sinks into the aroma of the father. Thus the spirit cares for it and takes it to the place from which it has come, the first aroma, which has grown cold. It is in a psychical form, resembling cold water that has sunk into soil that is not hard, of which those who see it think, “It is earth.” Afterward, it evaporates if a breath of wind draws it, and it becomes warm. The cold aromas, then, are from division. For this reason, faith came and destroyed division and brought the warm fullness of love, so that the cold may not return, but the unity of perfect thought may prevail.

§

This is the word of the gospel about finding the fullness for those who wait for the salvation that comes from above. When their hope, for which they are waiting, is waiting—they whose likeness is the light in which there is no shadow—then at that time the fullness is about to come. The deficiency of matter, however, is not because of the infinity of the father, who came to give time to deficiency. In fact, it is not right to say that the incorruptible one will come in this manner. The depth of the father is profound, and the thought of error is not with him. It is a matter of falling down and a matter of being readily set upright at the discovery of the one who has come to what he would bring back.

This bringing back is called repentance. For this reason, incorruption has breathed. It followed one who has sinned, in order that he may find rest. Forgiveness is that which remains for the light in the deficiency, the word of the fullness. For the doctor hurries to the place where there is sickness, because that is the doctor’s wish. The sick person is in a deficient condition but does not hide, because the doctor possesses what the patient lacks. In this manner the deficiency is filled by the fullness, which has no deficiency, and which was given in order to fill the one deficient, so that the person may receive grace. For while deficient, this person had no grace. Because of this a diminishing occurred where there is no grace. When the diminished part was restored, the person in need revealed himself as fullness. This is what it means to find the light of truth that has shone toward the person: it is unchangeable.

§

For this reason they who have been troubled speak about Christ in their midst so that they may receive restoration and he may anoint them with the ointment. The ointment is the pity of the father, who will have mercy on them. But those whom he has anointed are those who are perfect. For filled vessels are usually coated with sealing wax. But when the coating is ruined, the vessel may leak, and the cause of its defect is the lack of coating. For then a breath of wind and the power that it has can make it evaporate. But from the jar that is without defect no seal is removed, nor does it leak. But what it lacks is filled again by the perfect father.

The father is good. He knows his plantings because he is the one who has planted them in his paradise. And his paradise is his place of rest.

§

Paradise is the perfection in the thought of the father, and the plants are the words of his reflection. Each one of his words is the work of his will alone, in the revelation of his word. Since they were in the depth of his mind, the word, who was the first to come forth, caused them to appear, along with an intellect that speaks the unique word by means of a silent grace. It was called thought, since they were in it before becoming manifest. It happened, then, that the word was the first to come forth at the moment pleasing to the will of him who desired it; and it is in the will that the father is at rest and with which he is pleased. Nothing happens without him, nor does anything occur without the will of the father. But his will is incomprehensible. His will is his footstep, but no one can know it, nor is it possible for them to concentrate on it in order to possess it. But that which he wishes takes place at the moment he wishes it—even if the view does not please people before god: it is the father’s will. For the father knows the beginning of them all as well as their end. For when their end arrives, he will greet them. The end, you see, is the recognition of him who is hidden, that is, the father, from whom the beginning came forth and to whom will return all who have come from him. For they were made manifest for the glory and the joy of his name.

§

The name of the father is the son. It is he who, in the beginning, gave a name to him who came from him, while he remained the same, and he conceived him as a son. He gave him his name, which belonged to him—he, the father, who possesses everything that exists around him. He possesses the name; he has the son. It is possible for the son to be seen. The name, however, is invisible, for it alone is the mystery of the invisible about to come to ears completely filled with it through the father’s agency. Moreover, as for the father, his name is not pronounced but is revealed through a son. Thus, then, the name is great.

Who, then, has been able to pronounce a name for him, this great name, except him alone to whom the name belongs and the children of the name, in whom the name of the father is at rest, and who themselves in turn are at rest in his name, since the father has no beginning? It is he alone who conceived it for himself as a name, in the beginning before he had created the eternal beings, that the name of the father should be supreme over them—that is, the true name, which is secure by his authority and by his perfect power. For the name is not drawn from lexicons, nor is his name derived from common name-giving. It is invisible. The father alone gave the son a name, because he alone saw him and because he alone was capable of giving him a name. For he who does not exist has no name. For what name would one give him who did not exist? Nevertheless, he who exists exists also with his name, and he alone knows it, and to him alone the father gave a name. He is the father, his name is the son. He did not, therefore, keep it secretly hidden, but it came into existence, and the son himself disclosed the name. The name, then, is that of the father, just as the name of the father is the beloved son. For otherwise, where would he find a name except from the father? But someone will probably say to a friend, “Who would give a name to someone who existed before himself, as if, indeed, children did not receive their name from one of those who gave them birth?”

Above all, then, it is fitting for us to think this point over: what is the name? This is the true name, the name that came from the father, for it is he who owns the name. He did not, you see, get the name on loan, as in the case of others, who receive names that are made up. This is the proper name. There is no one else to whom he has given it. It remained unnamed, unuttered, till the moment when he who is perfect pronounced it himself; and it was he alone who was able to pronounce his name and to see it. When it pleased the father, then, that his son should be his pronounced name, and when he who has come from the depth disclosed this name, he divulged what was hidden, because he knew that the father was absolute goodness. For this reason, indeed, the father brought this particular one forth, that he might speak concerning the realm and his place of rest from which he had come forth, and that he might glorify the fullness, the greatness of his name and the sweetness of the father.

§

Each one will speak concerning the place from which they have come forth, and to the region from which they received their essential being they will hasten to return once again and receive from that place, the place where they stood before, and they will taste of that place, be nourished, and grow. And their own place of rest is their fullness. All the emanations from the father, therefore, are fullnesses, and all his emanations have their roots in the one who caused them all to grow from himself. He assigned their destinies. They, then, became manifest individually that they might be perfected in their own thought, for that place to which they extend their thought is their root, which lifts them upward through all heights to the father. They reach his head, which is rest for them, and they remain there near to it as though to say that they have touched his face by means of embraces. But they do not make this plain. For neither have they exalted themselves nor have they diminished the glory of the father, nor have they thought of him as small, nor bitter, nor angry, but as absolutely good, unperturbed, sweet, knowing all the spaces before they came into existence and having no need of instruction.

Such are they who possess from above something of this immeasurable greatness, as they strain toward that unique and perfect One who exists there for them. And they do not go down to Hades. They have neither envy nor moaning, nor is death in them. But they rest in him who rests, without wearying themselves or becoming confused about truth. But they, indeed, are the truth, and the father is in them, and they are in the father, since they are perfect, inseparable from him who is truly good. They lack nothing in any way, but they are given rest and are refreshed by the spirit. And they listen to their root; they are busy with concerns in which one will find his root, and one will suffer no loss to his soul.

Such is the place of the blessed; this is their place. As for the others, then, may they know, in their place, that it does not suit me, after having been in the place of rest, to say anything more. It is there I shall dwell in order to devote myself, at all times, to the father of all and the true friends, those upon whom the love of the father is lavished, and in whose midst nothing of him is lacking. It is they who manifest themselves truly, since they are in that true and eternal life and speak of the perfect light filled with the seed of the father, which is in his heart and in the fullness, while his spirit rejoices in it and glorifies him in whom it was, because the father is good. And his children are perfect and worthy of his name, because he is the father. Children of this kind are those whom he loves.

"The Reality Of The Rulers" (Gnostic Text)
Because of the reality of the authorities, inspired by the spirit of the father of truth, the great messenger referring to the authorities of the darkness told us that “our contest is not against flesh and blood, rather, the authorities of the universe and the spirits of wickedness.” I have sent you this because you inquire about the reality of the authorities.

Their chief is blind. Because of his power and his ignorance and his arrogance he said, with his power, “I am god; there is no other but me.”

When he said this, he sinned against all. This speech rose up to incorruptibility. Then there was a voice that came forth from incorruptibility, saying, “You are wrong, Samael,” that is, god of the blind.

His thoughts became blind. And having expelled his power—that is, the blasphemy he had spoken—he pursued it down to chaos and the abyss, his mother, at the instigation of Pistis Sophia. She established each of his offspring in conformity with its power, after the pattern of the realms that are above, for by starting from the invisible world the visible world was invented.

As incorruptibility looked down into the region of the waters, her image appeared in the waters, and the authorities of the darkness became enamored of her. But they could not lay hold of that image which had appeared to them in the waters, because of their weakness, since beings that merely have soul cannot lay hold of those that have spirit. For they were from below, while it was from above.

§§§

This is the reason why incorruptibility looked down into the region, so that, by the father’s will, she might bring all into union with the light.

The rulers laid plans and said, “Come, let us create a human that will be soil from the earth.” They modeled their creature as one wholly of the earth.

The rulers have bodies that are both female and male, and faces that are the faces of beasts. They took some soil from the earth and modeled their man, after their body and after the image of god that had appeared to them in the waters.

They said, “Come, let us lay hold of it by means of the form that we have modeled, so that it may see its male partner and we may seize it with the form that we have modeled,” not understanding the partner of god, because of their powerlessness. And he breathed into his face, and the man came to have a soul and remained on the ground many days. But they could not make him rise because of their powerlessness. Like storm winds they persisted in blowing, that they might try to capture that image which had appeared to them in the waters. And they did not know the identity of its power.

Now, all these events came to pass by the will of the father of all. Afterward the spirit saw the man of soul on the ground. The spirit came forth from the adamantine land. It descended and came to dwell in him, and that man became a living soul. And the spirit called his name Adam, since he was found moving upon the ground.

A voice came forth from incorruptibility for the assistance of Adam. The rulers gathered together all the animals of the earth and all the birds of heaven and brought them in to Adam to see what Adam would call them, that he might give a name to each of the birds and all the beasts.

The rulers took Adam and put him in the garden, that he might cultivate it and keep watch over it. They issued a command to him, saying, “From every tree in the garden shall you eat, but from the tree of knowledge of good and evil don’t eat, nor touch it. For the day you eat from it you will surely die.”

They said this to him, but they did not understand what they said. Rather, by the father’s will, they said this in such a way that he might in fact eat, and that Adam might not regard them as would a man of an exclusively material nature.

The rulers took counsel with one another and said, “Come, let us cause a deep sleep to fall on Adam.” And he slept. Now, the deep sleep that they caused to fall on him, and he slept, is ignorance. They opened his side, which was like a living woman. And they built up his side with some flesh in place of her, and Adam came to be only with soul.

The woman of spirit came to him and spoke with him, saying, “Rise, Adam.” And when he saw her, he said, “It is you who have given me life. You will be called ‘mother of the living.’ For she is my mother. She is the physician, and the woman, and she has given birth.”

§§§

The authorities came up to their Adam. When they saw his female partner speaking with him, they became very excited and enamored of her. They said to one another, “Come, let us sow our seed in her,” and they pursued her. And she laughed at them for their foolishness and blindness. In their clutches she became a tree and left before them her shadowy reflection resembling herself, and they defiled it foully. And they defiled the seal of her voice, so that by the form they had modeled, together with their own image, they made themselves liable to condemnation.

Then the female spiritual presence came in the form of the snake, the instructor, and it taught them, saying, “What did he say to you? Was it, ‘From every tree in the garden shall you eat, but from the tree of recognizing evil and good do not eat’?”

The woman of flesh said, “Not only did he say ‘Don’t eat,’ but even ‘Don’t touch it. For the day you eat from it, you will surely die.’”

The snake, the instructor, said, “It is not the case that you will surely die, for out of jealousy he said this to you. Rather, your eyes will open and you will be like gods, recognizing evil and good.” And the female instructing power was taken away from the snake, and she left it behind, merely a thing of the earth.

And the woman of flesh took from the tree and ate, and she gave to her husband as well as herself, and those beings, who possessed only a soul, ate. And their imperfection became apparent in their lack of knowledge. They recognized that they were naked of the spiritual, and they took fig leaves and bound them around themselves.

Then the chief ruler came, and he said, “Adam, where are you?”—for he did not understand what had happened.

Adam said, “I heard your voice and was afraid because I was naked, and I hid.”

The ruler said, “Why did you hide, unless it is because you have eaten from the tree from which alone I commanded you not to eat? You have eaten!”

Adam said, “The woman you gave me gave me fruit and I ate.” And the arrogant ruler cursed the woman.

The woman said, “The snake led me astray and I ate.” They turned to the snake and cursed its shadowy reflection, so it was powerless, and they did not comprehend that it was a form they themselves had modeled. From that day, the snake came to be under the curse of the authorities. Until the perfect human was to come, that curse fell on the snake.

They turned to their Adam and took him and expelled him from the garden along with his wife, for they have no blessing, since they too are under the curse.

Moreover, they threw human beings into great distraction and into a life of toil, so that their human beings might be occupied by worldly affairs and might not have the opportunity of being devoted to the holy spirit.

§§§

Now, afterward she bore Cain, their son, and Cain cultivated the land. Thereupon he knew his wife. Again becoming pregnant, she bore Abel, and Abel was a herdsman of sheep. Cain brought in from the crops of his field, but Abel brought in an offering from among his lambs. God looked upon the votive offerings of Abel, but he did not accept the votive offerings of Cain. And fleshly Cain pursued Abel his brother.

God said to Cain, “Where is Abel your brother?”

He answered, saying, “Am I my brother’s keeper?”

God said to Cain, “Listen! The voice of your brother’s blood is crying up to me. You have sinned with your mouth. It will return to you: anyone who kills Cain will let loose seven vengeances, and you will exist groaning and trembling upon the earth.”

And Adam knew his partner Eve, and she became pregnant and bore Seth to Adam. And she said, “I have borne another man through god, in place of Abel.”

Again Eve became pregnant, and she bore Norea. And she said, “He has produced for me a virgin as an assistance for many generations of human beings.” She is the virgin whom the forces did not defile.

Then humankind began to multiply and improve.

§§§

The rulers took counsel with one another and said, “Come, let us cause a flood with our hands and obliterate all flesh, from man to beast.” But when the ruler of the forces came to know of their decision, he said to Noah, “Make yourself an ark from wood that does not rot and hide in it, you and your children and the beasts and the birds of heaven from small to large—and set it upon Mount Sir.”

Then Orea came to him, wanting to board the ark. When he would not let her, she blew upon the ark and caused it to be consumed by fire. Again he made the ark, for a second time.

§§§

The rulers went to meet her, intending to lead her astray. Their supreme chief said to her, “Your mother Eve came to us.”

But Norea turned to them and said to them, “It is you who are the rulers of the darkness; you are accursed. You did not know my mother. Instead it was your own female that you knew. For I am not your descendant. Rather, it is from the world above that I am come.”

The arrogant ruler turned with all his might, and his countenance was like a blazing fire. He said to her presumptuously, “You must service us, as did also your mother Eve. . . .”

But Norea turned with power and, in a loud voice, she cried out up to the holy one, the god of all, “Rescue me from the rulers of unrighteousness and save me from their clutches—at once!”

The great angel came down from the heavens and said to her, “Why are you crying up to god? Why do you act so boldly toward the holy spirit?”

Norea said, “Who are you?”

The rulers of unrighteousness had withdrawn from her. He said, “I am Eleleth, sagacity, the great angel who stands in the presence of the holy spirit. I have been sent to speak with you and save you from the grasp of the lawless. And I shall teach you about your root.”

§§§

Now, as for that angel, I cannot speak of his power. His appearance is like fine gold and his raiment is like snow. No, truly, my mouth cannot bear to speak of his power and the appearance of his face.

Eleleth, the great angel, spoke to me. “It is I,” he said, “who am understanding. I am one of the four luminaries who stand in the presence of the great invisible spirit. Do you think these rulers have any power over you? None of them can prevail against the root of truth, for on its account he has appeared in the final ages, and these authorities will be restrained. And these authorities cannot defile you and that race, for your abode is in incorruptibility, where the virgin spirit lives, who is superior to the authorities of chaos and to their universe.”

But I said, “Sir, teach me about these authorities. How did they come into being? By what genesis, and out of what material, and who created them and their power?”

The great angel Eleleth, understanding, spoke to me: “Incorruptibility inhabits limitless realms. Sophia, who is called Pistis,wanted to create something, alone, without her partner, and what she created was celestial.

“A veil exists between the world above and the realms below, and shadow came into being beneath the veil. That shadow became matter, and that shadow was projected apart. And what she had created came to be in matter, like an aborted fetus. It assumed a shape molded out of shadow, and became an arrogant beast resembling a lion. It was androgynous, as I have already said, because it derived from matter.

“Opening his eyes he saw a vast quantity of endless matter, and he turned arrogant, saying, ‘I am god, and there is no one but me.’

“When he said this, he sinned against all. And a voice came from above the realm of absolute power, saying, ‘You are wrong, Samael,’ that is, god of the blind.

“And he said, ‘If any other thing exists before me, let it become visible to me!’ Immediately Sophia pointed her finger and introduced light into matter, and she pursued it down to the region of chaos. And she returned up to her light. Once again darkness returned to matter.

“This ruler, by being androgynous, made himself a vast realm, an endless precinct. And he contemplated creating offspring for himself, and created seven offspring, androgynous like their parent.

“And he said to his offspring, ‘I am the god of all.’

“Zoe the daughter of Pistis Sophia shouted, saying to him, ‘You are wrong, Sakla’ (for which the alternate name is Yaldabaoth). She breathed into his face, and her breath became a fiery angel for her; and that angel bound Yaldabaoth and cast him down into Tartaros, at the bottom of the abyss.

“Now, when his offspring Sabaoth saw the strength of that angel, he repented and condemned his father and his mother matter.

“He loathed her, but he sang songs of praise up to Sophia and her daughter Zoe. And Sophia and Zoe found him and put him in charge of the seventh heaven, below the veil between above and below. And he is called ‘god of the forces, Sabaoth,’ since he is up above the forces of chaos, for Sophia placed him there.

“Now, when these events had come to pass, he made himself a huge four-faced chariot of cherubim and harps and lyres and an infinity of angels to act as ministers.

“Sophia took her daughter Zoe and had her sit at his right to teach him about the things that exist in the eighth heaven, and the angel of wrath she placed at his left. Since that day, his right has been called life, and the left has signified the unrighteousness of the realm of absolute power above. It was before your time that they came into being.

“Now, when Yaldabaoth saw him in this great splendor and at this height, he envied him, and the envy became something androgynous, and this was the origin of envy. And envy engendered death, and death engendered his offspring and gave each of them charge of its heaven. All the heavens of chaos became full of their multitudes.

“But it was by the will of the father of all that they all came into being, after the pattern of all the things above, so that the sum of chaos might be attained.

“There, I have taught you about the pattern of the rulers and the matter in which it was made visible, along with their parent and their universe.”

§§§

But I said, “Sir, am I also from their matter?”

“You, together with your offspring, are from the primeval father. Their souls come from above, out of the incorruptible light. Therefore, the authorities cannot approach them, since the spirit of truth resides in them, and all who have known this way exist deathless in the midst of dying people. Still, the offspring will not become known now. Instead, after three generations it will come to be known and free them from the bondage of the authorities’ error.”

Then I said, “Sir, how much longer?” He said to me, “Until the moment when the true human, within a modeled form, reveals the existence of the spirit of truth that the father has sent.

“Then he will teach them about everything. And he will anoint them with the unction of life eternal, given him from the generation without a king.

“Then they will be free of blind thought. And they will trample on death, which comes from the authorities. And they will ascend into the limitless light where this offspring belongs.

“Then the authorities will relinquish their ages. And their angels will weep over their destruction, and their demons will lament their death.

“Then all the children of the light will truly know the truth and their root and the father of all and the holy spirit. They will all say with a single voice, ‘The father’s truth is just, and the child presides over all.’ And from everyone, till the ages of ages, ‘Holy, holy, holy! Amen!’”

True Initiate
08-15-2017, 08:35 PM
I will not copy the whole text but only give you the link:

http://astraeaetamora.org/2015/09/in-the-beginning-there-was-light/

Schmuldvich
08-15-2017, 11:05 PM
Awesome post, True Initiate!

Within the expanse of the multiverse there is Great Light! Indeed, All is Light and it has always been Light! Light can be said to be a Frequency, and all manner of expression within the multiverse is created from it. You, are Light; Your thoughts, are Light; You, in form, are frequency; Your thoughts, are frequency; It has always been so.

As you consider this information, see yourself as a crystalline light structure/ frequency, having an experience in individuated form. Every living thing holds a crystalline light structure: the living body, whether human, animal, fish or fowl; the living trees, plants and flowers; the mountains made of stone and crystal; Indeed, all things carry energy in this fashion, as all things represent the infinite realm of Light, and therefore Frequency, and therefore Energy.

http://i.imgur.com/QCHrj4Q.jpg

The electromagnetic spectrum of the visible and scientifically observed reality of incarnated humans is just a tiny low-frequency fraction of the infinite spectrum of divine Source Energy.

We say further that your form is connected on an energetic level with All of space and All Light! Know that your frequency, or the vibratory rate of the quantum particles that make “you” up, dictates how much you understand these intricate connections to multiple platforms of expression.

While in individuated form, complex interconnections exist between every layer of light, every frequency of expression, and these connections follow a highly organized flow whereby the awareness of the individuated expression grows in consciousness as new connections are made to further expanded fields of Light. Thus consciousness grows through leaps and bounds via increasingly complex and highly organized energy.

This is the foundation of the multiverse, of All-That-Is! No one and No thing is exempt from this highly intricate creation! You are a part of the Whole! This is Unity Consciousness.

Walter Russell expounds more on this as well. Great post!

Btw, I went to edit my post to "bold" what was Alchemical as you asked, but Lord Dev has such a short edit time on posts that I was not able to do so in time.

True Initiate
08-16-2017, 12:42 AM
You recognized it right away!
Yes, it is the same school of thought that Walter Russell belonged to but Astraea et Amora claims that she chanelled this information from the other side. Until now she chanelled 7 such revelations and this is only the first one. I recommend the other six as well!