PDA

View Full Version : Mercury

Nibiru
03-25-2015, 09:37 PM
I couldn't decide which section of the forum to create this thread, it's hard for me to categorize the question.

-Can the vibration of 'Mercury' be increased? And if it can, then what does that say about our concept of reality?

Kiorionis
03-26-2015, 01:46 PM
Hey Nibiru :)

I couldn't decide which section of the forum to create this thread, it's hard for me to categorize the question.

-Can the vibration of 'Mercury' be increased? And if it can, then what does that say about our concept of reality?

I think it can be increased in both quality and quantity. But I think this depends on the purity of the vessel. an Earthbound vessel would not have as much potential as a Celestial one.

Recently, I've been considering the idea that for a substance to be 'Mercurial' there I a need for the substance to allow energy/vibration/holy spirit to flow through it.

Like when practicing Reiki, a type of Philosophic Mercury is being channeled by a Mercurial vessel into the 'Earth' of the recipient.

Nibiru
03-27-2015, 01:50 PM
Hi Kiorionis, thanks for responding. I wrote this question the other night after the pondering of it for a bit had left me feeling a little unstable(in a good way). I suppose the difficulty I'm having is attempting to give definition to the 'undefined'. If we are to consider 'mercury' as undefined and a carrier of information, then is it really the vibration of mercury that is being increased, or would the apparent increase in virtue actually be an attribute of that which is being carried by the mercury?

Recently, I've been considering the idea that for a substance to be 'Mercurial' there I a need for the substance to allow energy/vibration/holy spirit to flow through it.

This is pretty much how I've been seeing it and if this is the case, then what would actually be the determining factor of the quality of the mercury? I'd think it would most likely be the virtue of as well as the amount of 'spirit' present within its 'belly'. If concentration of spirit within the mercury is where the true virtue lies, is there a limit to the amount of spirit that mercury can hold. Once mercury is supersaturated with spirit, does it then just refuse to hold more, or can it's structure change in order to contain larger amounts?

Are the terms 'spirit' and 'mercury' as interchangeable as they are sometimes currently being used, or is mercury at times being confused with spirit because of a tendency to attempt to define it by that which it contains/carries?

Kiorionis
03-29-2015, 03:47 PM
Hi Kiorionis, thanks for responding. I wrote this question the other night after the pondering of it for a bit had left me feeling a little unstable(in a good way). I suppose the difficulty I'm having is attempting to give definition to the 'undefined'. If we are to consider 'mercury' as undefined and a carrier of information, then is it really the vibration of mercury that is being increased, or would the apparent increase in virtue actually be an attribute of that which is being carried by the mercury?

If you are trying to define Mercury, then it would be good to know the divisions of Mercury.
I consider Mercury as the One Thing evolving through adaptation.

There is Heavenly Mercury, which has the highest rate of vibration and is the most pure and unadulterated form, and what I've heard referred to as the 'Universal Whore'.
Then comes the Red and White Mercury, which Hollundus writes quite a bit about in De Lapide Philosophorum (http://www.amazon.com/De-Lapide-Philosophorum-Philosophers-Stone/dp/1770832025)
Then comes the Mercuries most commonly written about:
First the Philosophic Mercury.
Then the Common Mercury.
Which all finally evolve into the 'Vulgar' Mercury.

All of this is the flow elaborated by the Golden Chain of Homer. So, I suggest instead of looking at Mercury as only the flow of information, look at it as the involution and evolution of the flow of information towards manifestation.

This is pretty much how I've been seeing it and if this is the case, then what would actually be the determining factor of the quality of the mercury?

To follow my thinking from above, the factor determining the quality of the Mercury is how far along the chain it has developed, which is similar to what you said here:

I'd think it would most likely be the virtue of as well as the amount of 'spirit' present within its 'belly'.

If concentration of spirit within the mercury is where the true virtue lies, is there a limit to the amount of spirit that mercury can hold. Once mercury is supersaturated with spirit, does it then just refuse to hold more, or can it's structure change in order to contain larger amounts?

I think the amount of Spirit/Mercury something can hold depends on the principles involved. If the Spirit is volatile and has no fixing influence, it will eventually dissipate through conduction with the environment. If the principles are in play, then I think the amount would depend on the properties of the matrix.

This seems to be is where the concepts of Augmentation and Multiplication come into play, but sadly I haven't gotten (theoretically or practically) that far yet.

Are the terms 'spirit' and 'mercury' as interchangeable as they are sometimes currently being used, or is mercury at times being confused with spirit because of a tendency to attempt to define it by that which it contains/carries?

I think it depends on the context. I would say Spirit is a general concept and any definition of it is possibly purely theoretical and workable, whereas Mercury is the concept of Spirit in motion and moving through the alchemical process.

Salazius
03-29-2015, 05:02 PM
1. Can the vibration of 'Mercury' be increased?
2. And if it can, then what does that say about our concept of reality?

1. The only way to make Mercury climb the scale of vibration is to break it, sublime it, break it, and sublime it, until the mercury is so volatile that you can't keep it.
2. That nothing is stable. It is always, a pull down and a pull up, between salt and mercury (inside a matter).