PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm Rick - A New Member and Glad to Meet You.

Bennu
04-09-2015, 04:28 AM
BIO
My name is Rick Johnson. I live in Arizona and am 50+. I want to thank dev for admitting me to the Forum and hope most of you find me to be a positive contributor. I have basic Chem 101 chemistry skills and a very introductory exposure to alchemy.

INTEREST
My focus is in the ORMUS & Monatomics area. This focus is more a passion. For eight years I have dug deeply into this topic, attempting to understand the likely history, realities and myths surrounding ormus and monatomic elements. I have had lunch with David Hudson and spent several hours in detailed discussions with the chemist who perfected this chemistry. I have followed many leads to the manufacture of monatomic Au, only to be frustrated in the lab time after time. Wigwamman and others seem to have perfected the alchemical way to do this. I want to better learn these alchemical methods first hand and, hopefully, further perfect them. I have read hundreds of emails from Don Duke on the subject and am friends with the former roommate of “U” who first ingested monatomic rhodium and iridium from Hudson 20 years ago. I am familiar with DSS processes, Don Nance’s methods and Hudson’s patents, and am also interested in researching the effect of various inert gases on inducing charged states in monatomics. I have assembled a fairly well stocked inorganic lab with all of the necessary equipment. Eight years of original research has also given me a lot of background, history and unpublished information about the world of monatomic Au and PGE’s.

I am happy to share any information I can and ask if some of you can help guide me on my quest. I am going by the username Bennu. Looking forward to meeting you. Bennu

Awani
04-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Welcome!

:cool:

Andro
04-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Welcome!

Glad you're here!

black
04-09-2015, 11:59 PM
Welcome.

Ghislain
04-10-2015, 06:59 AM
Hi Bennu and welcome.

I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Ghislain

Michael Sternbach
04-10-2015, 09:27 AM
Hi Rick!

Welcome. I joined the forum not so long ago myself.

I am pursuing various interests regarding Alchemy. I am setting out to do some lab work but this hasn't gotten very far yet.

Along one strands of my thinking, I was exploring quantum spin effects in mono-atomic colloids. It's only theories so far but I do look forward to exchanging myself with you.

Best,
Michael

theFool
04-10-2015, 06:20 PM
I am happy to share any information I can and ask if some of you can help guide me on my quest. Welcome, I'm glad we have you here :)

Kiorionis
04-11-2015, 01:20 AM
Welcome! :cool:

Bennu
04-11-2015, 03:20 AM
Hi, Michael.
I see you are into spagyrics, colloidal Au. perhaps we can find some ways to easily make small Au nanoclusters?
Bennu.

Michael Sternbach
04-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Hi, Michael.
I see you are into spagyrics, colloidal Au. perhaps we can find some ways to easily make small Au nanoclusters?
Bennu.

I look forward to thinking about this together with you. :)

I am particularly interested in such methods as may be found in the alchemical literature of yore, and reproduced by simple means. Some of the alchemical operations described indeed aim for the division of matter (such as Gold) into smaller and smaller particles.

Michael

Michael Sternbach
04-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Maybe we could conduct some experiments in parallel. :)