PDA

View Full Version : How to do psychedelics?

Awani
04-10-2015, 12:39 AM
"The first place you go, when you're going to take a new drug, is the library."
- Terence McKenna, "Tryptamine Hallucinogens and Consciousness", 1982

I take no liability for any advice tried in this post... what you do is your responsibility.

Psychonautics 101

There are no rules, only paths. If you drop acid and go to a party then that is one possible path, or if you sit in the dark and meditate with your stomach full of Shrooms that is another... and guess which one has the biggest chance of giving you wisdom?

This is only my own suggestions, but in regards to healing, safety and sanity it is also probably the best way to go about it. Although nothing is written in stone.

1. What psychedelics are available?

My personal rule is that it has to be natural so LSD is out the window. Below are some of the most common.

Cannabis
Eat a large chunk of cannabis and you will experience the true way of partaking of this plant. Smoking it is a waste of weed. Can be strong, but in comparison to the rest fairly weak. Risk of paranoia depending on your state of mind. I personally don't like it, but I felt it needed to be included in this list.

Magic Mushrooms/Truffles AKA Psilocybin
Lightweight. These are good for beginners, but beware that doesn't mean they cannot be strong. Also fairly easy to get hold of as they grow (or can be grown) almost anywhere.

Amanita Muscaria is not something I recommend unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing! It can be very dangerous.

Salvia Divinorum
A bit like Psilocybin although it doesn't last that long.

Ayahuasca
Very strong and nothing that should be done alone. If you are inexperienced then make sure you take ayahuasca with an experienced healer/shaman or psychonaut (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychonautics). If you have the possibility to go to the Amazon and do it in its natural setting this is preferable, but make sure you find good people... where there is money there are charlatans. Avoid Ayahuasca mixed with Datura as this can be dangerous.

Iboga
Extremely strong and potent. For the real experience go to Gabon. I have also heard fairly good things about Costa Rica and even England, but I think it is only in Gabon you can get pure Wood (Iboga) instead of the ibogaine extract (if I understand it correctly). In either case just as with Ayahuasca you really need to do this with experienced people and never on your own. Especially with Iboga you need to be watched for up to a week afterwards as the effects can last for a very long time.

Pure DMT
The strongest of the all! This one I have no direct experience with myself so I cannot give any advice based on direct experience, but from what I understand it it very potent. Although it doesn't last very long; a few minutes.

2. Which psychedelic should I try?

If you are inexperienced I would suggest you try Psilocybin. If you cannot handle that you will be pretty screwed doing the rest. If you are experienced you really don't need my advice. ;)

Spiritual insight / wisdom / fun
Psilocybin, Cannabis

Healing, insight about the self, new path for your life, guidance
Ayahuasca, Iboga

You can be healed from all of them in a sense, but I think (based on my own experiences) that Ayahuasca is the King of the Cure, as well as the Philosopher's Stone in a Cup... it is the best path to go down if you want spiritual enlightenment, self help and healing. IMO.

3. How to do it?
Well the first thing you need to do before you take any psychedelics is research. Check out:

www.erowid.org
www.shroomery.org

Regardless of which psychedelics you want to try there are a few important guidelines I strongly suggest you follow:

1. Never be alone. Always have someone that keeps a silent watch over you, help you to the toilet, get you a glass of water, give you a bucket to puke in or just be close by if you feel scared or alone. It is also advisable that this Sitter/Helper does not give advice or touch you while you are in a psychedelic state (unless this person is a Shaman or very experienced).

2. Create a safe and comfortable environment. Make sure you have no commitments the following day. With Iboga make sure you are free for at least 10 days to be on the safe side.

3. Clean yourself and fast for at least half a day before you do the psychedelics. In some cases like with Ayahuasca you also need to follow a certain diet.

4. Do it in the dark, as dark as you can make your environment. This is the biggest mistake most people do I think... turn the light of folks!

5. If you are not doing it in nature then have nature sounds (forest, thunder, rain, waves) playing on your stereo. If you use music I suggest shamanic songs or very soft piano music that you like.

6. Have an intention that you think about before you take the psychedelics, like "show me the way in life", "help me with..." etc.

7. Don't have any expectations.

8. Don't resist, surrender.

9. Always use a positive posture. For instance don't sit with your head in your hands as this is a 'depressed' posture

10. If you are doing it with other people try not to disturb them. Show respect. You don't know what they are going through.

Here are some additional tips from a Magic Truffle Ceremony we did in 2014... (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3731-Magic-Truffle-Ceremony-2014)

Safety = Knowledge

Educate yourself!!!

:cool:

Kiorionis
04-10-2015, 02:42 AM
Nice!

What's your thoughts on dosage? Is there a standard based on body weight?

I've heard that a first-timer, especially with heavier psychedelics, should start small to get a feel for it.

Ghislain
04-10-2015, 07:19 AM
In the temple of Peru with the Shipibo everyone, no matter their experience, has a small dose to see their reaction.
After this it is up to the individual to decide. Having said this, on my last ceremony at the temple they asked me to
take a smaller dose, which was a bummer at the time really as I had just found a method to control it better, but I
still had an amazing journey.

I'm not sure if this is the same for everyone, but the more I do it the more sensitive I seem to become.

With mushrooms you cannot overdose, although you may make yourself sick.

The headshops in Amsterdam will advise first timers to use about 10g, but that is just a safety precaution to cover themselves;
and possibly good advice as they don't know what environment the first timer is going to be in.

As for body weight, I'm not sure that is important as I am really sensitive to psychedelics and thus only need a little whereas
others I have been with take huge doses and do not see any visions, all I could say is to each there own.

Ghislain

Awani
04-10-2015, 02:22 PM
What's your thoughts on dosage?

You can't really overdose* and if my guidelines are followed then that means you have a safe environment so any dose should be fine. Normally what I find is that it is better to take too much rather than too little. If it becomes too strong you will have the Sitter/Helper there to keep you safe or even better a Shaman.

Ghislain is correct also in that sometimes a small cup of Ayahuasca can be stronger than two large cups. It is as if the brew decides what to do with you.

I've heard that a first-timer, especially with heavier psychedelics, should start small to get a feel for it.

I guess this is true and very sound advice. Although the first time I did any psychedelics I drank a cup of Ayahuasca and had an extremely strong experience. I was not ready for anything really other than interested and spiritually seeking something. So it is individual. Do what feels right not what others tell you to do. If the set and setting is good then just go for it!

If you can't swim try splashing around by the beach and then later go out into deeper water... or just jump into deep water straight away - then you got to learn to swim fast or drown. Both tactics work fine, it all depends on your type of personality. I am in the latter category where I just jump into the deep straight away. No need to waste time... ;)

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/HolyShit_zpszx83gk1t.jpg

* Do not mix any psychedelic with alcohol or other drugs or pharmaceuticals... it can be lethal!!! And avoid it if you are pregnant.

Dendritic Xylem
04-10-2015, 04:21 PM
For beginners it might be best to avoid indoor settings for your first experience.

Leave the city, choose a beautiful outdoor area, and connect with Nature. But unfortunately this isn't possible for everyone.

After you become more experienced, then it is time for isolation chambers.

But be careful, you may come out a little different...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91v5o7wmzxg

------------------------------------------------------------

Awani
04-10-2015, 04:37 PM
For beginners it might be best to avoid indoor settings for your first experience.

Yes and No in my opinion. Indoor setting can easily be controlled. You have all the things you need easily available. This can be good for rookies.

Also: only do it if you feel ready... never from peer pressure!!!

Dendritic Xylem
04-11-2015, 07:36 AM
Yes and No in my opinion. Indoor setting can easily be controlled. You have all the things you need easily available. This can be good for rookies.

I don't like that most indoor settings force you to bathe in artificial electromagnetic pollution.
Microwaves from cell phone towers and internet routers...current carrying wires surrounding you in every wall...not so good for connecting with the Universal One, imho.
It could be argued that these radiations can be phased out and ignored by those who know how, but newbies often don't have that ability yet.

Not sure exactly how many experiences I've had...but definitely well over 100.
ALL of my not-so-great experiences have been indoors in the city.
I have NEVER had a bad experience outdoors, grounded to Earth.
Several of my experienced friends feel the same way.

A house might be a good safe zone to keep out of trouble....but it just seems to put me in a more unnatural state.
Indoors I tend to develop more obsessive/compulsive thought processes, whereas outdoors I become relaxed and content.
Maybe it's just psychosomatic, but like I said, numerous friends have had similar experiences.

Ghislain
04-11-2015, 08:51 AM
It would be interesting to see how you find the experience of a ceremony in the Alchemy Congress (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4160-Alchemy-Congress-2015) environment DX.

Ghislain

Andro
04-11-2015, 09:37 AM
It could be argued that these radiations can be phased out and ignored by those who know how, but newbies often don't have that ability yet.

I don't know about other settings and I personally don't use Psychedelics, but at our Gathering in Amsterdam in 2014, I did put my shamanic training to use in creating an 'energy shield' to protect the participants from potentially disturbing influences. Dev also mentioned that it might be preferable to (at least at first) have such experiences with shamanic 'supervision'. I am not Psychedelics trained, but it may have been the 'next best thing' available, of sorts...

Awani
04-11-2015, 10:46 AM
I don't like that most indoor settings force you to bathe in artificial electromagnetic pollution.

Yes I agree. Outdoor if possible. But it has to be warm... doesn't work if it is in snow for example.

Turn of all tech and make it as dark as possible, but if it is in a city there will always be light/tech pollution and sound pollution. That is why forest sounds on the stereo is important, to drown out the city as much as possible.

In the end the best thing is going to the rainforest (South America or Africa).

Kiorionis
04-11-2015, 02:08 PM
I don't know about other settings and I personally don't use Psychedelics, but at our Gathering in Amsterdam in 2014, I did put my shamanic training to use in creating an 'energy shield' to protect the participants from potentially disturbing influences. Dev also mentioned that it might be preferable to (at least at first) have such experiences with shamanic 'supervision'. I am not Psychedelics trained, but it may have been the 'next best thing' available, of sorts...

I thought it worked quite well. I remember during the ceremony seeing the outside of the apartment wrap in gold :)

Not sure exactly how many experiences I've had...but definitely well over 100.
ALL of my not-so-great experiences have been indoors in the city.
I have NEVER had a bad experience outdoors, grounded to Earth.
Several of my experienced friends feel the same way.

I never knew you were so well traveled!

Dendritic Xylem
04-11-2015, 08:24 PM
It would be interesting to see how you find the experience of a ceremony in the Alchemy Congress (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4160-Alchemy-Congress-2015) environment DX.

I think it would be great having like-minded people around for the journey. Maybe next year :)

I don't know about other settings and I personally don't use Psychedelics, but at our Gathering in Amsterdam in 2014, I did put my shamanic training to use in creating an 'energy shield' to protect the participants from potentially disturbing influences.

I think magick/shamanism can be a very powerful tool in the right hands. Unfortunately I have little personal experience with this Art. Although my mother is a witch, so I'm not completely clueless.

Yes I agree. Outdoor if possible. But it has to be warm... doesn't work if it is in snow for example....... In the end the best thing is going to the rainforest (South America or Africa).

So true! I hate cold weather. It makes me jealous of people like Salazius who have accomplished Tummo meditation. I also think mountain peaks are a great place (during summer). It's breathtaking to stand that far above the world and see for miles in all directions. You know how pyramids shoot a jet of subtle energy upwards from the apex? Mountains supposedly do the same thing.

I never knew you were so well traveled!

90% of those travels were with p.cubensis fruit bodies. I've actually never tried sclerotia (truffles) which usually come from non-cubensis varieties like p.mexicana. The other 10% was a combination of lsd, mescaline(peruvian torch cacti), and ayahuasca experiments.

But after all those experiences, I still find myself gravitating to cannabis oils/resin more than anything. Not sure why. I don't even feel the urge to 'trip' anymore. It's actually been years since my last truly psychedelic voyage. Probably need to dust the cobwebs off my third eye.

zoas23
01-12-2016, 08:09 AM
I have never tried LSD or Magic Mushrooms or anything like that before, so I can't say for certain that ayahuasca is a different experience. But having tried and experienced ayahuasca I don't really feel a need to try LSD to find out if it is the same or not. I know it's not.

I never had an ayahuasca experience mostly because each time I was invited to have one, my friends who invited me explained me that there's a "Shaman" involved...

... and when I discussed their experiences, I didn't like it at all the role that the "Shaman" had in the ceremony.

... I'm also strongly against guided meditations... I don't like it at all when other persons interfere with my own experience, even if they are trying to make something good for me.

Having heard about many Ayahuasca experiences, LSD and Mushrooms will definitely provide a different experience.

LSD: it is very visual and distorts the world as we see it in an ordinary situation, but it is very unlikely to provide a situation in which a person does not know where he is.
It does have the fame of providing "transcendental" experiences, but that's not really true. (if you are used to the Gnostic division between the hyletics, the psychics and the gnosics... then LSD is truly "psychic", but not "gnostic".

It will often provide a feeling that you express quite often in your posts: the idea that everything depends on perception... but in most cases this is translated as understanding that a lot of things that we often take "seriously" are simply like a "theater play"... like suddenly realizing in a very explicit way that some persons wear the "costume" of policemen and act as policemen, others wear the costume of punks and act like punks, others wear the costume of painters and act like painters and so on...

It also provides "telepathic" experiences or, in short, two persons can have exactly the same "hallucination" and that's very usual (i.e, "look, those two trees are dancing with each other, do you also see it?" -"Yes, they are dancing tango!" -"yes!").

MUSHROOMS: They do provide different experiences and they are not "safe" for everyone. I've seen a LOT of persons having paranoid-psychotic reactions and feeling completely scared to death (I always remember two girls who were convinced that I have poisoned their mushrooms with rat poison and believed they were agonizing, whilst a third girl believed that the house was surrounded by lots of police cars and we were about to be arrested and even "talked" to imaginary policemen pretending that she had not eaten mushrooms.... each time I wanted to explain her that the police that she was talking to was a hallucination, she would get mad at me and shout at me that we were going to get "caught" because I was giving a lot of hints to this imaginary policemen).

If your mind does not take the road of a paranoid psychosis, then the mushrooms will often give a transcendental experience. In most cases this experience can be expressed as "losing the sense of the I". The idea that you are "Dev" is suddenly impossible to conceive and you know that "Dev" exists, but you are Dev, the chair, the ceiling, the cat, the books in your shelves, the atoms of the air, the building, your friend, etc ALL AT ONCE.

You will know WHERE you are (i.e, in your dormitory), but you won't be able to tell in which part of that room you are. You know that the room has a bed, a chair, a sofa and a table, you will be able to see all these objects, but you may not be able to tell where your body is in relation to these objects... or, actually, you may feel that you are in all the possible locations of the room all at once (my best way to explain it, imagine that your body is a combination of several ping-pong balls and these balls spread all over the room, so you are everywhere).

And if you have not taken the path of paranoia (which is EXTREMELY common, though it never happened to me), then this impossibility of conceiving the "I" will lead you to have a god-like point of view.

The bad side effects is that you will probably feel ALL the side effects of a typical mild intoxication (headaches, dizziness, nausea, stomach pain, etc)... but these bad side effects won't really bother you.

Finally, the experience, depending on the type of mushroom can be by far longer than a normal experience with other psychedelics (my longest experience lasted 35 hours).

Most of the "normal" creative activities will be impossible during the experience (like painting, writing, playing music, etc)... unless you take a small dose, in that case such things may be possible.

Though it's a good idea to do it in a place where you can't destroy something and where nothing can hurt you... because the perception of the space gets really distorted till the point that you may have an accident even if you are cautious.

"Bad trips" are VERY usual! (I never had one, but each time I've taken them with friends at least one of my friends had a very bad trip... indeed, some friends of mine stopped being my friends after their "bad trips" -i.e, the ones who believed that I have poisoned their mushrooms with rat poison)... but if you don't have a psychotic reaction, you'll have a transcendental experience for sure. A "Gnostic" experience.

Awani
01-13-2016, 07:07 AM
I never had an ayahuasca experience mostly because each time I was invited to have one, my friends who invited me explained me that there's a "Shaman" involved... and when I discussed their experiences, I didn't like it at all the role that the "Shaman" had in the ceremony... I'm also strongly against guided meditations... I don't like it at all when other persons interfere with my own experience, even if they are trying to make something good for me.

I do not know what experience your friends had, but having done traditional ayahuasca ceremonies with the Shipibo, as well as traditional iboga ceremonies with the Bwiti, I can tell you that what you have stated above is not correct. Of course your opinion is correct... but what I am saying is that your opinion does not apply to what I have experienced... meaning the worry or reserve you would have against the shaman is totally unnecessary.

Also the shaman's job is to prepare you as well with many different techniques, rituals, diets, ceremonies, music etc... the "drug" is just one ingredient.

The shaman does not interfer nor does he or she guide your meditation... but they create a safe space, and they also do guide you (but not in the way you might think). Honestly I guess you just have to take my word for it. But to do ayahuasca or iboga without an experienced shaman is only half an experience IMO.

Now if we are talking about a gringo shaman then stay the fuck away. Not to sound racist, but they can never reach the level of shamanic know how as a native shaman. If you are not born into the tradition it is not the same. And even more important if you choose to be a shaman (which most gringos do) then that is an automatic proof that person is NOT a shaman.

You don't choose to be a shaman, you are chosen.

Also a true shaman working with ayahuasca don't really call themselves a shaman, but an Nganga, ayahuasqero, maestra, maestro or curandero etc... but I still prefer to use the word shaman because I like the word even if it ia a white mans invention.

"Bad trips" are VERY usual!

Bad trip = good trip

Good trip = waste of time but great fun

Also mushrooms is like drinking water and ayahuasca is like snorting cocaine and iboga is like blowing your brain off with an UZI. Just to give you an idea of the difference in strength. According to my opinion.

I have never tried LSD or Magic Mushrooms or anything like that before, so I can't say for certain that ayahuasca is a different experience. But having tried and experienced ayahuasca I don't really feel a need to try LSD to find out if it is the same or not. I know it's not.

The above quote you quoted is from 2010 (6 years ago)!!! So I have done psilocybin since then. So know I really know the difference. ;)

JinRaTensei
01-28-2016, 01:01 PM
Posts moved from this thread (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4631-DMT-path-completed) beacuse they talk about how to do psychedelics in general...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

@ dev

yeah I am currently reading through all of it and I love things like your report about your trip to peru,very inspiring!

Btw it is anything else than normal courtesy to explain things so detailed and also always(at least from what I ca tell) give links/information to further knowledge regarding the topics.
It is greatly appreciated!

As for dmt it has ALWAYS been part of my journey and the question is not if but when or to be precise I already wanted to order the necessary ingredients but according to receipes found onlie it would cost me about 100-150$ just for one batch...so I went with hallucinogenic mushrooms for the start...most likely a better approach than to go all out from the start, allthough I wouldnīt call myself a virgi in regards to drugs either XD.

I want to experiment with mushrooms+binatural sounds/wavelengths and different settings (like setting an alarmclock and consuming mushrooms right in the waking state when your mind is still greatly subconcious) or different breathing techniques/bodily energy amounts...alchemy is like lego for adults XD(offcourse with a minimum of responsibility towards safety).

So thanks dev your an awesome mod :)!

Awani
01-28-2016, 01:49 PM
I want to experiment with mushrooms+binatural sounds/wavelengths and different settings (like setting an alarmclock and consuming mushrooms right in the waking state when your mind is still greatly subconcious) or different breathing techniques/bodily energy amounts...alchemy is like lego for adults XD(offcourse with a minimum of responsibility towards safety).

So thanks dev your an awesome mod :)!

Thank you. ;)

Well Magic Mushrooms is very useful if money or opportunity stands in the way of "stronger stuff"... My advice with mushrooms is to do it in complete darkness, in a safe environment, have a sitter, listen to nature sounds if you are indoors and EAT A LOT...

Edit: eat a lot of the mushrooms, as for food fast for at least 8 hours before you begin and do not eat anything till it is over.

JinRaTensei
01-28-2016, 02:21 PM
Haha thanks for clearing that one up was a little bit confused since, ppl sharing their experience ofte state you should fast for 12-8 hours before and after cosuming the mushrooms.
As for the amount my research let me come to the current opinion that about 7.5 g would be a normal dose(15g being in one batch for about 15$) I ordered 2 batches and am planing to consume 10g for the first time.10g not eaten but slowly cooked to a tea and the last 10g and 3rd try I wanted to dry and grind the mushrooms and smoke them in a bong so that I have some kind of "groundwork" knowing which type of consumation fits me best and what will create the bigger high/deeper experience.Feeling like a kid waiting for santa and his ups sledge XD.

Kiorionis
01-28-2016, 02:56 PM
I wouldn't recommend smoking mushrooms. There's a good chance you'll lose the majority of the active compound.

I recommend fasting! Begin the night before, fast the whole day, then ingest in the evening twilight. Teas and tinctures will set in faster. There may be some abdominal discomfort/naseua with the whole mushroom.

@dev & ghislain, do you know of any physical side-effects of DMT before, during or after?

JinRaTensei
01-28-2016, 03:11 PM
@ Kiorionis thank you for the advice.A question if you dont mind because dev also mentioned this but I didnīt pick up on that than.

Is it specifically in mushrooms the boiling/disintegrating point of its psychoactive components being relatively low that they loose the majoyrity of their active compounds or does this also reply universally to other herbs like marihuana?Dev mentioned marihuana should be eaten to be consumed effectively so does this mean smoking marihuana is like castrating its potency?
Could you please give an rough estimate how much % potency you think will be lost by smoking...and sry I am realising this is not topic/dmt related and will take it to the right subforum from here.
Thank you!

Ghislain
01-28-2016, 03:33 PM
Hash is a resin so if eating it whole a lot may pass through. My preference is to dissolve the hash in a teaspoon of hot vegetable oil and then quickly stir it into a yogurt. Yum! ...note olive oil is not good when heated.

If you think how stoned you get on one joint then think how much you release into the room from the joint and when you exhale...eat it and you get the lot ;)

DMT doesn't appear to have any side effects other than a great deal of information...so if it has a side effect I guess you might say it is information overload. It does make you dump quite regular, but it is not like the runs, so I guess that is a benefit.

Ghislain

Edit: You will forget about 80% of what you see so I guess even that side effect is a mute point.

Ghislain
01-28-2016, 03:40 PM
I have read about smoking mushrooms, no positives; why reinvent the wheel?

Ghislain

Edit: Remember to chew well.

JinRaTensei
01-28-2016, 03:53 PM
DMT helping with enlightenment AND your dumps...this plant component has it all XD.

Thanks for the advice ghislain,makes sense.The only reason why this simple logic about eating obviously gets more of the psychoactive compounds into your system than smoking was the believe/information I received a long time ago about their being special receptors in your lungs to absorb thc and dmt.So I held the wrong conclusion that these receptor would be able to absorb more of the psychoactive compounds than normal digestion.

Havenīt read anything good about smoking mushrooms either was just me trying to get creative ^^

Ghislain
01-28-2016, 04:39 PM
DMT helping with enlightenment AND your dumps...this plant component has it all XD.

The only reason why this simple logic about eating obviously gets more of the psychoactive compounds into your system than smoking was the believe/information I received a long time ago about their being special receptors in your lungs to absorb thc and dmt. So I held the wrong conclusion that these receptor would be able to absorb more of the psychoactive compounds than normal digestion.

Actually JinRaTensei there may be some mileage in that as substances taken in through the stomach get metabolised by the liver whereas smoking possibly bypasses this...\o/ i don't know :confused:

Ghislain

JinRaTensei
01-28-2016, 04:59 PM
thanks very humble and spiritually big to suggest that there may be a truth out there other than what was postet before...and if you think this is being overdramatic statement than I invite you to visit other forums XD.

I guess the truth will easily reveal itself in the same process as anything of value in unbiased observation and self study...actually to compare the results smoked to digested is so easily done that I have to shake my head never have done it before...

I see with my eyes but I donīt see what is right in front of me
I look down I see my path
I look up I see my destination
But only if I stop and look at myself will I see the journey and the truth

Awani
01-29-2016, 12:58 PM
I ordered 2 batches and am planing to consume 10g for the first time.

There are so many different strengths so it is hard to say. When I do magic truffles (same thing as mushrooms) I started with doing 20 grams (don't confuse this with mushrooms, truffles weigh differently). Next time I did 25 grams, next time 30 grams and recently I did 44 grams (which basically means that next time I will do 50 grams... to achieve the level I like).

Start slow and increase after experience.

But only if I stop and look at myself will I see the journey and the truth

Yes.

JinRaTensei
01-29-2016, 02:59 PM
thx for the reply dev!

damn I indeed also ordered magic truffles and not mushrooms but the strongest one available (officially) in germany.A huma designed truffel sort from the netherlands called "hollandia" or something close (refering to holland as in name for netherlands). Since I am not planing to smoke it anymore I will try 2x 15g should be the perfect dose for a psychedelic newbie like me :).

Since basically all elements and compounds can theoretically be absorbed from the breathing air,formulated in the chemical factory of the brain and produced/refined through the body it should theoretically be possible to achieve psychedelic states similar to any substance just by special yoga(other ascetics as well) breathing techniques.As many yogi accounts suggest.

Also I am curious what "realm" psychedelics truely belong to.For instance what is the difference between psychedelic visions and lucid dreaming.

Dreaming = no control and usually very sparse memory and no control over your surroundings/the things you see conciously(I suppose)
lucid dreaming = control and memory and control over your surroundings/the things you see conciously(I suppose)
psychedelics = no control but memory and no control over your surroundings/the things you see conciously(I suppose)
waking/normal state = control and memory but no control over " "

If training or psychedelics can create different states than the ability for this must already exist in us which begs the question why do we have to go through so much difficulties and experiences just to achieve these states,why do we have to train years to do the same awake each of us can do automatically asleep?Is it not the same person and energy doing it with nothing added or taken.....maybe makes not much sense as written but this really makes me think if reality is truely just a dream and death is nothing more than waking up.

If so than everything we do,read,experience,feel,etc has just one purpose to wake up.Than in this world there truely are only 2 extremes/laws/goals in anything sleeping and being awake.
Le petite morte (the little dead) as french call the orgasm during sex because in that moment you truel are nothing you just exist,your mind and personality die and are reborn again.
Sex is one of the most joyous acts/experiences humans know and why?? because it is essentially sleeping and waking up or death and rebirth.

So to come back to topic if I experiment with psychedelics just with one single goal and phrase in mind I am very curious where it will lead me :),the phrase being "wake up"

or the resulting question "have members of this forum ever take psychedelics while meditating/saying a special mantra in their mind?" or have you done like I believe I would have done before the exact opposite trying to clear ones mind/thoughts and just being open for whatever may come.And if you have,have you experienced differences in your state of concious/the things you see which were profound enough to remember and differetiate them even for another who obv. canīt have your experience?

Awani
01-29-2016, 03:09 PM
Note: there are some advice in this post, but advice cannot be given when talking about "personal journey"... so beware... but the set/setting that can be found in the link I provide further down is applicable to anyone.

Also I am curious what "realm" psychedelics truely belong to.For instance what is the difference between psychedelic visions and lucid dreaming.

Well for me it is a "real" realm. That is why you have no more control in that realm than you do in this one you are in now. But to be fair it is a question you will never have answered... and once you have been in the "other" realm a lot you will - perhaps - understand that it doesn't matter what it is or why it is. The only thing that matters is what are you going to do about it? You are the world, you are all realms... the "thing" is you... as you said earlier about "look at myself will I see the journey and the truth"...

If so than everything we do,read,experience,feel,etc has just one purpose to wake up.

That is why using alchemy to chase physical immortality is a fools game.

So to come back to topic if I experiment with psychedelics just with one single goal and phrase in mind I am very curious where it will lead me :),the phrase being "wake up"

You are already awake. ;)

I don't think "wake up" should be your intention going in... rather clear your mind... be humble, treat these plants as sacred and surrender to whatever they give you... your goal/phrase is better to be in the area of "show me what I need". But that is just my suggestion.

Also make sure you have nothing to do the next day (no work or appointments etc).

Here is a good example of how truffles/mushrooms can be done: Magic Truffle Ceremony 2014 (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3731-Magic-Truffle-Ceremony-2014) (also look at the first post (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4361-How-to-do-psychedelics&p=37825#post37825) in this thread)

I mention "Icaros" songs (shamanic medicine songs) in that thread but I have since then realized that if you have not been initiated with these sacred songs they will not aid your journey but hinder it... so instead for sound just use nature sounds or instrumental music that is calm and beautiful.

JinRaTensei
01-29-2016, 03:39 PM
thanks alot dev!! :), got some serious reading to do now ^^

Kiorionis
02-16-2016, 03:19 PM
@ Kiorionis thank you for the advice.A question if you dont mind because dev also mentioned this but I didnīt pick up on that than.

Is it specifically in mushrooms the boiling/disintegrating point of its psychoactive components being relatively low that they loose the majoyrity of their active compounds or does this also reply universally to other herbs like marihuana?Dev mentioned marihuana should be eaten to be consumed effectively so does this mean smoking marihuana is like castrating its potency?

Well, as I'm sure you can imagine, all plants are different, even within similar families. So this is not a universal rule. In fact, most psychoactive substance require a small amount of 'cooking' before becoming truly active. The naturally produced THC Acid in cannabis needs heat in order to denatured itself and become the common THC cannabis enthusiasts talk about. Ayahuasca is cooked over heat with another plant in order to make the psychoactive ingredient readily available to the digestive tract. Something I learned recently, if you mix lemon juice with mushrooms, this will convert the psilocybin to psilocyn (or maybe it was some other derivative), the compound which actually effects our perception. This apparently increases their potency, and the speed at which the effects begin. I ha entry tried this method though (it's next on my list).

All of this, however, is an external digestion to make it more assimilable for the body. And with each of these the heat varies. Cannabis is the highest I know about, because of the need to convert thc acid to thc. Salvia Divinorum is the most sensitive to heat that I've had experience with.

There is also the concept of plant energy. Some plants, especially Salvia Divinorum, don't like being set on fire. I learned this the hard way, and was afterwards told S. Divinorum is much more aligned with wet preparations (such as mixed with saliva in the miuth, or an alcohol tincture). The method of preparation is transfered into the plant, and then ingested with it. I consider this much more important than what chemicals should be maintained.

Could you please give an rough estimate how much % potency you think will be lost by smoking...and sry I am realising this is not topic/dmt related and will take it to the right subforum from here.
Thank you!

I have no idea, as I've never tried smoking it. But from the people I've talked to, they always say they need to smoke more of it to get the same effects.

Awani
03-19-2016, 01:52 AM
I was investigate how many people die from different things and below is my result:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/ban%20bananas_zpseysnaem7.jpg

Now this doesn't mean psychedelics isn't dangerous, and that you shouldn't be careful. A chance is a chance... but this also means watch your step. ;)

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 05:04 AM
Im replying to some comments that were in the "Why make the stone?" thread, that were along the lines, that those who "repectfully" and "sacredly" approach pscycodelics, will end up having a greater persepective from the drug ect....

This was my response before I realised it was way off the topic of the thread:

I know someone that raves on about the sacredness of the mushroom experience, all the while eating them like they are a packet of crisps. She ended up being quite segregated from her community, her lawyers thought she was nuts and put $600,000 of her money into a public trust, after which, she manipulated most of the money out and blew is on $50,000 holidays to Paris.

Im not sure that approaching drugs with 'a sacred attitude' makes any more difference than thanking a glass of water before you drink it.

What I mean is, even though thanking the water will make a difference, you would have to thank it for quite a long time, before drinking it, otherwise thank many glasses of water over years of consumption, to really feel the effect that the attitude is having.

Sure if your trying to have a nice calm peaceful high, while surrounded by dickheads that just want to get off tap, then the attitude becomes a big part, but I have learnt a lot from magic mushies and my one DMT experience, and that wasn't with any particular ceremony or anything, I do not look at any of these plants as "sacred", just went in with an open wiliness to embrace whatever experience would come.

What is any more sacred about the ability of one plant to send you on an OBE mission, and another plant that can heal your blackened smokey lungs?

All plants are sacred and to say that one is more sacred than another is like saying, well, its like saying the "Jews are the chosen people" ect...

In saying that, would love to have a proper OBE mission on the DMT, I did not leave body the time I had it.

Im going to go see how hard it is to make... any recipes on this forum?

Schmuldvich
01-05-2017, 05:37 AM
It's funny, it appears to me that almost all those who have used entheogens "correctly" (i.e. not as a party drug) understand this facet and see the big picture of things. We are able to "zoom out" and comprehend this grander perspective moreso, or at least easier-than, our friends who are not psychonauts or who have not traversed that realm as fully as us who have gotten to experience such experiences. Don't get me wrong, this is not to say others are not capable of acknowledging such things or understanding such truths. I am saying nothing of the such. The main point I am trying to make is that who have respected the entheogenic value of such powerful substances tend to have no problem grasping the fact that our time here on Earth is barely the blink of an eye and death is not the end.

Perspective is so critically important in furthering understanding of Universal truths imo.

For the record, this was the post elixirmixer is referring to. I have not read any of the other posts in this thread and am only responding to elixirmixer's above post right now.

If you are not sure that approaching drugs with 'a sacred attitude' makes any more difference than thanking a glass of water before you drink it I challenge you to put your money where you mouth is and take any psychedelic you choose in a worldly party setting (such as a rave or concert where one is meant to experience onslaughts of energetic pleasures), and then take the same psychedelic in your room, door closed, lights out, no people, no music....just yourself in a dark room for 8 hours. Report back with the results. I have no doubt at all that while the rave/concert setting would certainly be more fun and temporarily pleasurable, the mental development that you will gain from the dark room experience will be more profound and valuable later in life than your 8 hour pleasure-session. Not to say that setting does not have its value as well, just that when you treat these substances as "special", use them "correctly", and respect their "sacred" nature the outcome of the experience is overall more longlasting, positive, and fruitful than taking these substances for "fun".

What is any more sacred about the ability of one plant to send you on an OBE mission, and another plant that can heal your blackened smokey lungs? The answer is...everything. Everything is more sacred about the plant that can visually distort your perception and mentally steer you in unbelievable directions than the plant that physically heals your body. Both have value. Both are amazing. Both are incredible. But only very few plants on Earth are powerful enough to literally shatter this reality you experience. These are the plants I view as "sacred", though I certainly do not undermine other seemingly beneficial plants...

Yes, (for discussion's sake) all plants are sacred, and to say that one is more sacred than another is indeed much like saying the "Jews are the chosen people" because, well...not all people are equal, my friend.

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 05:45 AM
I accept that challenge.

And in support of establishing a 'sacred' moment in time to connect with these plants, I am choosing to specifically create the tonic myself.

This could take some time to stumble across the necessary ingredients and know-how, but I am taking up the Schv challenge. (Im sure ill be proven wrong, which is great).

If anyone has a good recipe for DMT please let me know.

Lol, ive always loves the concept of the Jew. Modern times and their complete intellectual superiority over all other nations is making the lifestyle on this planet a bit one sided, but Im happy that their DNA has spread all over the world, and that Im sure I have just a little piece of it, allowing for higher level divine thinkings.

Is there any psychedelics that the Hebrews used traditionally?

Schmuldvich
01-05-2017, 06:14 AM
This could take some time to stumble across the necessary ingredients and know-how, but I am taking up the Schv challenge. (Im sure ill be proven wrong, which is great).

If anyone has a good recipe for DMT please let me know.

One could take the position that they were aware of DMT via the acaia tree. Being the area of the world that they were in, psilocybe cubensis would be another entheogen used by the Hebrews.

Making DMT at home is not hard. Finding recipes to make DMT at home is even easier. Having someone spoonfeed you this info is easiest!

Now, this is not something I would normally do (being that is takes no more than 35 seconds and the intelligence of a 7 year old to find this info), but because I sincerely want you to experience a veil-piercing experience by smoking freebase DMT I will assist you lazy man. Let me know how it goes if you do get around to trying this yourself! I have used this exact method with complete success myself and wholeheartedly vouch for its yields and ease-of-production.

"At the date of this writing, Oct. 2006 this process is much simpler than all of the other extraction teks for Mimosa hostilis root bark I have seen. All you need to do is submerge whole broken pieces of root bark into water which has had a measured amount of NaOH/sodium hydroxide dissolved into it, wait an hour, add naphtha, stir for a few minutes and then pour the naphtha off into a collection container for evaporation. In essence that is all there is to this tek. No need to fuss with acidifying the root bark for a defat, no pH papers needed, no separatory funnel, nothing fancy yet this is a very effective technique with higher yields than any other method out there yet."

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Lazyman's_tek

https://catbull.com/alamut/Bibliothek/DMT_from_m.hos.pdf

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 09:10 AM
Really, is it easier to look it up? or easier to ask you for it? Think about that.......

I wont get world change by reading books, but I may get world change by sharing experience and questionings with others.

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 09:24 AM
wow that is easy to make...

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 10:02 AM
So, if this does happen (it probably will, but it is illegal where I am so it has to be 'In SYNC' (there I said it) with the universe.

Dev, could you please share, since I do believe this is your field of expertise, what a "Sacred DMT ceremony" would look like?

HOW DO YOU DO PSYCHEDELICS?

Awani
01-05-2017, 11:40 AM
I challenge you to put your money where you mouth is and take any psychedelic you choose in a worldly party setting (such as a rave or concert where one is meant to experience onslaughts of energetic pleasures), and then take the same psychedelic in your room, door closed, lights out, no people, no music....just yourself in a dark room for 8 hours.

LOL. Although I use music, but it's always traditional shamanic music.

One thing you forgot to mention is to take a LARGE dose.

I know someone that raves on about the sacredness of the mushroom experience, all the while eating them like they are a packet of crisps.

Do I really have to point out that the above example has no validity? So what if she says that and then behaves in such a way? How is that proof of anything?

Also, to be fair, one side-effect can be your utter disrespect for money. Perhaps blowing all that money and go to Paris was the smart thing to do? What is sane in an insane society?

...their complete intellectual superiority over all other nations is making the lifestyle on this planet a bit one sided, but Im happy that their DNA has spread all over the world, and that Im sure I have just a little piece of it, allowing for higher level divine thinkings.

This statement is horseshit.

Some say Moses smoked DMT.

...but it is illegal...

Fuck the law. This is a human right. The government has no right to control your mind. Althuogh use stealth at all times.

Dev, could you please share, since I do believe this is your field of expertise, what a "Sacred DMT ceremony" would look like?

"My way" is based on what I have learned from direct experience with traditional indigenous shamanic cultures in the Amazon and Central Africa... and from the indigenous in other parts of the world (but these have been through reading, so not direct).

See: The Importance of Ritual (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4662-The-Importance-of-Ritual) or this (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4361-How-to-do-psychedelics&p=37825#post37825)

Most important:

- be calm, meditate
- don't be alone, have a sitter
- do it in complete darkness
- DO NOT THINK - watch

DMT specific:

- make sure you inhale a lot and hold it in your lungs for as long as you can... and then try and do another hit of the same size... you need help with the pipe/lighter in order to do this... the second smoke you'll already be "there"
- if you hear a "swooosh" or "crackling" sound in your ears you are well on your way
- three large hits is key... I have never managed to go beyond two...

- finally to smoke DMT, in my opinion, is not the best "tool" for working with this stuff long term... I think ayahuasca or psilocybin are far superior... but who I am to judge... whatever works, works.

If you live in Australia you might have heard of the Golden Wattle (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_pycnantha)?

Very common. Why do the indigenous of Australia have an oral tradition of the Dreamtime? I wonder...

Awani
01-05-2017, 12:00 PM
...all plants are sacred...

The Iboga plant is "more sacred than others"... and I dare anyone to eat 25 spoons of ground up Iboga root and report that this plant is equally sacred all other plants. :)

IMO it is the King/Queen of all plants that have ever existed, or will ever exist.

Although it is only sacred from the perspective of monkey people in clothes... the plant itself - I don't feel - have any such hierarchical claims.

But still, a pea knows it should not fuck with a pineapple.

------------------------------------------

Natural hierarchy

Iboga (don't confuse this with the "weaker" ibogaine compound)
Ayahuasca
DMT*
Psilocybin/Mescalin
Cannabis (oral)
Salvia Divinorum

Lab-created hierarchy

DMT**
LSD
MDMA

* Some might think it strange that I place DMT in third place, considering that many report it being very strong. While this is true it is only strong for 2 minutes... Iboga can be "strong" for a week. Ayahuasca for at least 5 hours.

** DMT is lab-created, but its source is a plant... so not 100 % lab-made. DMT is in our bodies naturally.

Italics = substances I have not tried, so they are placed where they are placed based on what I have understood from researching these substance - not based on personal direct experience... so I might change this list if I discover that my research incorrect. But I feel fairly confident with these lists.

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Fuck the law. This is a human right. The government has no right to control your mind. Althuogh use stealth at all times.

Your a fucking legend Dev

a pea knows it should not fuck with a pineapple

Many LOL's.

If you live in Australia you might have heard of the Golden Wattle?

Yes actually, DMT was the first thing I ever tried making practically in the lab (failed) and the golden wattle is very common in northern New South Wales (a state in Australia) and you do also find it very commonly all over Australia, but particularly there...

I am taking this quite seriously, because a re-opening to my respecting the sacredness of some of these plants is an important step I think. I just went for a drive down to the lake and found a good source of black wattle.

While people have had varying success with this species, I believe its my best shot.

I fortunately have everything I need for this experiment, will be attending to it in a sacred manner (not selling any or misbehaving ect...) and be taking the "In The Dark" challenge.

I am really excited to go all the way with this, nice big 100mg dose to start things rolling.

Are there any reports of permanent psychosis or other bad permanent effects? I know that overall people do consider it a pretty safe drug, at least in regards to that the effects wear off quickly and don't leave you feeling too bad... but have there been cases of serious illness?

im going with a HCL, then NaOH, then ether... sound good?

I Imagine, that this will actually give a complex alkaloid compound, not pure DMT, but that it will be a good 50 - 60%.

Are we looking good for take off?

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 12:29 PM
HAHAHAHA... I just love the... "Although, use stealth at all times" bit... fucking crack up...

Awani
01-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Are there any reports of permanent psychosis or other bad permanent effects?

Not if you extract properly. I found that drinking a lot of water before hand in order to keep myself hydrated took away the slight "hangover" I had afterwards. Your muscles might ache a bit too (which the water helped with). Finally, for some reason, it makes me want to take a shit. Even when I just think about doing it.

I am sure some people have had psychosis from doing psychedelics, but that "fear" mostly comes from government scare propagandha.

Dr. Leary once said (and I paraphrase): "LSD can cause psychotic behaviour in people who have NOT taken it."

You'll be fine... especially if you follow all the advice I provided (especiallly having a sitter and be in a safe "good vibe" environment).

...going with a HCL, then NaOH, then ether... sound good?

Naptha is what we've used - in our fantasy - (not ether). From what I understand both work, but bigger chance to have impurities with the ether... anyway no experience with it. Only with Naptha.

We did not use HCL.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/dmt%20ad_zpsvle1livz.jpg

Did this quick, sure it can be improved (I'm not lab guy)... seems to fit.

Calcination
Heat the vinegar and the water

Dissolution
Dissolve the salt.

Separation
Filter the salt water.

Conjunction
Add the Sodium Hydroxide.

Fermentation
Mix/stir and let it sit.

Distillation
Extract the yellow liquid (the naphtha).

Coagulation
The naphtha evaporates. The DMT crystals are formed.

And this you have the true “powder of the sun”!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/10660225_522680251246610_6609528153052895096_n_zps aquc0ly0.jpg

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 01:28 PM
I have two questions...

I know you have had Andro's proffesional shamanic guidance before while undertaking a re-enactment of a dmt experience.... Did he happen to mention, which 'realm' or 'plane' he believed you guys to be visiting???

The other question... is... can these entities be aggressive? and if yes, whats the plan in regard to dealing with that???

Andro
01-05-2017, 01:34 PM
I know you have had Andro's professional shamanic guidance

I didn't provide any 'guidance' when there were group situations in which I was present. I was just the 'sitter'.

Dev is much better qualified to give DMT/psychedelic guidance, at least the basic framework, especially as I personally do not use psychedelics at all.

Awani
01-05-2017, 01:34 PM
I know you have had Andro's proffesional shamanic guidance before while undertaking a re-enactment of a dmt experience...

I must admit that the profund DMT journeys I've done have not been in his presence at all. This is because when he was present there was a group of people I felt responsible for... so I did a very weak journey on purpose for this reason.

Also it is so short that I doubt he had time to do much... I think you might more mean the six hour Magic Truffles ceremonies of the past that he used his shamanic tech for (perhaps).

Well... I cannot speak for him. LOL. You'd better wait for his reply.

EDIT: oh he already replied

Did he happen to mention, which 'realm' or 'plane' he believed you guys to be visiting???

What realm? You tell me (later). ;)

...can these entities be aggressive? and if yes, whats the plan in regard to dealing with that???

No, I don't have such an experience. I mean it can be scary... but I guess you mean if they are "bad"... no.

Regardless even if they are, there is not much you can do about it, but wait till its over. LOL.

I do have a tip. If you see something scary ask: "Are you the medicine?"

If it doesn't go away it's fine. If it goes away it isn't... but then it goes away.

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 01:55 PM
I do have a tip. If you see something scary ask: "Are you the medicine?"

AHAHAHAHAHA.....

I didn't provide any 'guidance' when there were group situations in which I was present.

My apologise... I have misread.

Nevertheless, do you Andro, have an opinion about where these trips take us?? Do you, Andro, have tips of how to prepare the mind for a journey of this Excalibur?
Do you have some type of philosophical understanding that may describe what is happening to people who partake in such things as these?

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Dev, can you talk, move, breathe ect... when scattered on the other side of the universe?

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 02:02 PM
Is there any choice factor at all? Can I say... slide down this waterfall of mad colours, or take a dip over there in pulsating light pool... ect... or is it more of a "Keep your hands inside the cart at all times and do not leave the capsule until the ride is over" type situation.

Im assuming its more of the 'ride' allegory.

Awani
01-05-2017, 02:13 PM
Dev, can you talk, move, breathe ect... when scattered on the other side of the universe?

LOL. Well in my strongest experience I had no body. I was pure consciousness so I could not move, talk or breathe. It was very scary, but awesome. When you dissolve utterly from the physical realm it is very profound. Especially when you realise that in the realm you have entered you are NOT alone.

Is there any choice factor at all? Can I say... slide down this waterfall of mad colours, or take a dip over there in pulsating light pool... ect... or is it more of a "Keep your hands inside the cart at all times and do not leave the capsule until the ride is over" type situation.

Im assuming its more of the 'ride' allegory.

Try and sit still. Breathe slow. Stay calm. Don't think or analyse. Just "be" in the moment. Try and open your heart.

In a way the ride allegory is true.

But if all you experience are geometrical patterns you have not broken through. I have only broken through (on smokeable DMT) once... and that is about 8 months ago and I have not been back. Still suffering from the implications of that expereince (in a good way). I usually do a ceremony during Easter... perfect time to resurrect. So I'm going back... soon. LOL.

The only choice you have is to EMBRACE it or FEAR it. If you choose the latter path you will suffer. If you choose the former you wil soar. ;)

-----------------------------

If you fail on your first smoke, be sure to wait at least 30 minutes before you try again in order to make sure you start at base level. There are no rules, but I would say do no more than three attempts in one evening. Each attempt from start to finish would be 30 minutes = total 90 minutes or so.

Don't be greedy. Let whatever happened sink in for a few days, at least, before you try again.

If you do break through properly you might never do it again. Ha ha. :)

Andro
01-05-2017, 04:32 PM
Nevertheless, do you Andro, have an opinion about where these trips take us? Do you, Andro, have tips of how to prepare the mind for a journey of this Excalibur?
Do you have some type of philosophical understanding that may describe what is happening to people who partake in such things as these?

I don't use psychedelics of any kind to access 'altered states', nor have I ever - so I am not qualified to reply to any of this.

Ask those who are actually using this tool. Dev has already provided what seems to be a useful general overview.

zoas23
01-05-2017, 05:30 PM
LOL. Well in my strongest experience I had no body. I was pure consciousness so I could not move, talk or breathe. It was very scary, but awesome. When you dissolve utterly from the physical realm it is very profound. Especially when you realise that in the realm you have entered you are NOT alone.

A bit like Andro, I don't do psychedelics, but I did in the VERY distant past (I stopped when I was around 18).
I had an experience like the one you describe, it was in Amsterdam and it lasted for 30 hours.
I was not scared because there was no "me". I was in a room and I could see the whole room, but I could not tell in which part of the room my body was or which one was the position of my body (I had no idea of where my physical body was).
What I felt was "as if" my body had become a lot of ping-pong balls that floated all over the room, so I was "everywhere" and the ping-pong balls began to receive sensations and information.

Saying that I "couldn't move" would not be accurate... I couldn't, but I couldn't even know where my body was and somehow the concept of "identity" completely vanished. I had no "I"... I didn't know my "name" and even the idea of having a name didn't make sense. I didn't have fear because "fear" involves SOMEONE having fear, but I simply didn't have an "I", which is the entity that MAY experience fear. You know, as if the "device" that MAY experience fear was gone.

Such thing didn't involve any kind of mental effort (to be honest, I was with 4 or 5 friends and we were teens and our plan was very stupid: we wanted to take this thing and then do to a disco and experience the whole thing there... but we fell to the floor of our hotel room and we "tripped" for 30 hours).

I opted later for OTHER experiences that do not involve psychedelic substances at all. I can't say that the experience was disturbing, but I've learnt how to do the "same thing" without psychedelics and I prefer it that way. What I did not like about the experience, which I would define as VERY strong is that it was VERY passive in the sense that I could not "choose" anything, I could not "control" anything... and I prefer experiences in which I can "control" what happens (this is possible with more subtle or "lighter" psychedelics like LSD)...

... BUT I finally decided to completely avoid them after I was a teen... it wasn't "my thing", though I have no objections against those who like them... as long as they are playing "safe" (i.e, I completely avoid cocaine addicts, which is not "trippy", neither it is "safe" in the sense that it damages both the health and the whole of life -this comment simply comes because MOST of the local alchemists I know are cocaine addicts, but it is probably a local thing rather than a "global" symptom).

Awani
01-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Control is Ego.

Although you can somewhat control it with shamanic tech. It seems the way you had your experience was not done in the most effective approach i.e the "stupidity" of the plan as you say. :)

zoas23
01-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Control is Ego.

Although you can somewhat control it with shamanic tech. It seems the way you had your experience was not done in the most effective approach i.e the "stupidity" of the plan as you say. :)

Oh, yeah... I completely admit my "teen idiocy" when such thing happened (I was 18 years old). As I've said, our plan was to go to a disco and have fun... We were NOT expecting what came later (of course, we never left the room).

As for the "Ego" thing... you are probably right, but I will probably be in disagreement with mostly everyone here when is comes to the role of the Ego.

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 09:13 PM
"Role of the Ego" would make a nice thread.

Going to collect my bark now. I am aiming for mainly bark, but I really want a little bit of the entire plant in the mix (leaves, roots, ect..) to have a full spectrum of what the plant has to offer and hopefully it comes with its own defence mechanisms for the soul.

Was it DMT you took Zoas? It sounds like it but you don't mention.

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 09:15 PM
I don't use psychedelics of any kind to access 'altered states', nor have I ever - so I am not qualified to reply to any of this.

Ask those who are actually using this tool. Dev has already provided what seems to be a useful general overview.

Most anyone who doesn't take drugs, always seems to have an opinion on them. Good on you, for not being so arrogant.

What is this Shaman Teck that Dev is on about, in regards to these things? Special, pre-lift off blessings?

Awani
01-06-2017, 12:20 AM
Going to collect my bark now. I am aiming for mainly bark, but I really want a little bit of the entire plant in the mix...

The point of the extraction is to end up with DMT only. You don't want anything else in there, unless you perfectly know what the hell you are doing.

What is this Shaman Teck that Dev is on about, in regards to these things? Special, pre-lift off blessings?

The scholars opinion on the age of Shamanism is: Minimum around 2000 years. Maximum 100 000 years.

I personally think it makes logical sense to put the figure around 35-40 000 years of shamanic practices. This is the "tech" I am talking about. To be a master "shaman" (white man's word) can take a life time. And I certainly am not one... I prefer to see myself on the shamanic path. There is no quick-tech for you to master or learn.

Either you work with this stuff for the rest of your life, or you don't. Every day.

elixirmixer
01-06-2017, 01:18 AM
From Erowid:

I discovered that a local plant, Acacia maidenii, was reported to contain 0.6% alkaloids in the bark, of which 1/3 was N-methyl tryptamine, and 2/3 was Dimethyl Tryptamine (DMT). (Alkaloids of The Australian Leguminosae - The Occurrence of Methylated Tryptamines in Acacia maidenii F. Muell. J.S. Fitzgerald and A.A. Sioumis Australian Journal of Chemistry, 1965, 18 433-4)

So i believe that yeah, 66% DMT and 33% another tryptamine (im sure it will not dull the experience)

In fact, I believe that it is this tryptamie, which creates sensations of full body orgasm when taken orally in conjunction with the MAOI's.

Awani
01-06-2017, 01:25 AM
Greed never works.

In fact, I believe that it is this tryptamie, which creates sensations of full body orgasm when taken orally in conjunction with the MAOI's.

Be very aware of the fact that if you mix DMT that you have extracted yourself, with some MAOI, you are at risk to die or suffer coma.

I call such a mix pseudo-ayahuasca.

It can be done safely... if - and only if - the person knows exactly what s/he is doing.

I strongly advice against doing this.

In fact based on your approach in all these posts I would advice against doing anything at all... at least until you have "settled down" a bit. :)

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law...
but I, and Alchemy Forums, has now advised you to not do anything at all, and suggested you to carefully heed the warnings in this post.

Schmuldvich
01-06-2017, 02:18 AM
Very loudly and clearly I will echo Dev's wise words above. Absolutely do not in any way whatsoever try to modify these recipes! Doing so would be so stupidly foolish and incredibly unsafe. These tried and true recipes being spoonfed to you work perfectly. If you follow these instructions and follow through with your intended scenario, your life is going to change. I know you know this already but it does not hurt to remind you. Research on your own before you take my word for anything. I am just some guy on the internet; you do not know me or my intent. Know what you are doing...or better yet, understand what you doing. Please do not experiment with MAOI's until you actually know what you are messing with. MAOI's can cause SERIOUS harm to your body when synergizing with other substances, including substances in your body you are unaware of. Even if you do feel you know what you are doing, I still do not advise you ingest anything you extract on your own until you have touched and seen the "real deal" yourself from someone else with your own eyes and know what you are looking for. Do not try to modify these recipes in any way.

In your case, elixirmixer, I advise against experimenting with oral DMT until you have pierced the veil once, twice, or a couple of times. That's just my personal advice for ya...Do what you will, I wish you the best.

elixirmixer
01-06-2017, 04:08 AM
Well, its good we are all on the same page, as I had no intention of Using MAOI, why try to fix whats not broken?

Don't stress Dev, I'm not going to sue you from inside a looney bin ;)

AND I also had intentions of waiting until I cool down (Aussie summers are hot) also really meaning, my wife and I are in the midst of moving house, having babies. I'm looking at Mid Feb, my birthday as a goal. If i'm ready then.

And Schmuldvich, you need a bigger spoon.

elixirmixer
01-06-2017, 04:19 AM
It is, also my chemical understanding, that these extractions do not produce DMT specifically, they are an an acid-base alkaloid extraction, rendering unto thee, ALL the alkaloids from the beginning substance, works with every plant, exactly the same, alkaloids.

Therefore I believe that this mix of 1 part N trip 2 parts D trip, would be very similar to what you have had in your experiences, remembering people, that chemistry is never as simple as people make it sound NEVER EVER EVER. There is always a lot going on that is never spoken about, in all cases, even a simple glass of water is NEVER REALLY H20, it is a bunch of H+ a bunch of OH- and about 80-90% H20 (as a example of how truly complex chemistry is at a high university level...)

I'm feeling confident at this stage, reason being:

When I was (9 years earlier) I had studied the effects and extraction methods of DMT.... I found a particular extraction that I had remembered to this day, I then, (9 years later) was draw to the same extraction. Now this extraction uses the acacia mearnsii, which happened to be the only labelled plant that I could find in the area of acaisas that I was looking for (Even though, the mearnsii is not labelled in tradition lists of DMT plants!)

The universe seems to be facilitating this experiment, considering it was less then 24 hours ago that I had intent, and now, I have absolutly everything I need and am at the grinding wood phase.

I will only be making a tiny bit, for myself and one friend, to (ceremonially) partake and experience (he is, while not so much a hermetic as such, a Gnostic philosopher seeker higher knowledge) as I said, probably on my birthday, a month and a bit away.

I've also had a pretty heavy drug past and can handle my drugs.

As well as at the moment, learning how to maintain a more stable mental state through Franz Bardon training, which I'm sure won't hurt, to help embrace these coming experiences.

elixirmixer
01-06-2017, 04:26 AM
Theoretically speaking, you could use this same procedure on poppy seeds, and it would render unto you quite a potent opioid. ADDED NOTE: (I think)

ADDITIONAL ADDED NOTE: The determining factor will be the last solvent used ie: Naptha for DMT, something else for heroine.

But the acid - base method(a lot of you are skipping the acid step which is fine, the acid just helps facilitate the breakdown, which, if you are using powder, wont matter that much)

Yeah... the acid base method is a standard procedure for extracting alkaloids (hense why even Dev can re-enact it ;) )

LAST NOTE: After contemplation, I will verify my view point one last time: It is highly unlikely (HIGHLY) that this extraction method would result in pure DMT, unless of course, the starting material had only the one alkaloid, I will check mimosa now...

Yep, you guys are on the money, Mimosa being almost the only plant that consists exclusively of the D-Trip. alkaloid. It also, is believed to have "in built" MAIO and is a psychoactive when consumed orally (in its natural state!!!)

So yes, I will not be getting pure DMT as you are, but I will be getting a compound whos properties are very very similar, and not so different that it will deter me from my experiment, most especially, because the DMT I will be smoking, is the same DMT that the Australian Aborigines would have been smoking (or similar, mine will probably be a lot more potent) back in the day.

Little interesting side story: I was at a camp in year 8, the theme was the aboriginal people. I was getting along very well with the Aboriginal instructor. I asked him about drugs, and he took me aside from the group and whispered to me "Son, there are drugs a hundred times more potent than the white man has, and the aboriginals have it, but it is a secret and we cannot tell you."

I have since come to accepte that he was referring to DMT.

elixirmixer
01-07-2017, 04:38 AM
You guys are going to have a field day when I tell you how many mistakes I made today, But the shows not over. Freezing or evaporating now.

elixirmixer
01-07-2017, 04:44 AM
Ether is fucking dangerous.

Do not use it, not at all in your back yard lab, it is far too temperamental for the average person to handle.

elixirmixer
01-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Maybe ill just start by respectfully taking some cubensis :p

Quarrox
01-19-2017, 03:02 AM
Interesting topic.

I used to experiment with psilocybin (cubensis) in different settings, the best one was definitely on the forest glade, although a friend went on to hunt imaginary deers with his bare hands, he came back a few hours later with empty hands. The worst experience was in the middle of people during a fair with fireworks. Once i tried Mescaline in a hotel, and i was sure that i could hover 10 cm above the floor while floating along the hotel corridor. I regret that i never used it for spiritual purposes. Has anyone experience with Mescaline?

Well, it's long ago, LSD, DMT etc seem pretty scary, at least i have a lot of respect. Did you know that the consumption of Psilocybes will rewire your brain by connecting brain parts that normally are not connected? This explains flashbacks that sometimes do happen, similar to the neurological phenomenon Synesthesia.

https://www.wired.com/2014/10/magic-mushroom-brain/

Also, Psilocybin can ease severe depression for at least 6 months according to studies done by the John Hopkins University and New York University.

https://hub.jhu.edu/2016/12/01/hallucinogen-treats-cancer-depression-anxiety/

Awani
01-19-2017, 03:27 AM
I regret that i never used it for spiritual purposes.

Doing it in this way is the best way.

As for the rest you wrote you are preaching to the choir (somewhat). :)

I guess at this stage I could say I am fairly experienced, and I have never had any sort of flashbacks... could these be LSD-only related (which I have never tried)?

Or could it be that those people who experience flashbacks are misinterpreting them... that they are in fact something else...

I know hundreds of people who have done a lot of psychedelics, and even more people who have done cannabis on a regular basis and not one, not ONE, of all of them have ever even come close to psychosis. Anyone who bring up the risk of psychosis (and you didn't, just saying) is severely brainwashed by the Machine.

The few people who have actually had a psychotic experience with psychedelics or cannabis probably would have had those anyway at some point.

I've said it before, but it is worth saying again. Dr. Leary said (and I paraphrase): "[Psychedelics] can create psychotic behaviour in people who have NOT taken them."

Quarrox
01-19-2017, 03:44 AM
No problem. I also never had a flashback from shrooms or anything else, i just read and heard about it, so no first hand experience and thus can't say if it's right or wrong or what causes it.

I used to smoke weed daily until the age of 22 if i remember right, together with my friends. One day i had to quit for at least a few months. The months passed and i wanted to start smoking again, but from then on i was unable to do so. A few drags and i was on full tilt. I started thinking deeply and was sure that i understand things and see them without filter, in a negative way. Also, people made me somewhat paranoid (temporarily) and i did not want to talk to them or be talked to. I tried it several times, it was never the same like before, so i just quitted.

Not a Psychosis, but something was different. It was never the same again.

I am not an expert on these things and i don't claim to understand how drugs work, i just told from my own subjective experience.

Schmuldvich
01-19-2017, 05:41 AM
Well, it's long ago, LSD, DMT etc seem pretty scary, at least i have a lot of respect. Did you know that the consumption of Psilocybes will rewire your brain by connecting brain parts that normally are not connected?

This explains flashbacks that sometimes do happen, similar to the neurological phenomenon Synesthesia.

Without a doubt psychedelics influenced my current brain chemistry and presently connected synapses. Zero doubt in my mind;no question at all! ...All for the positive might I add. I would not be the person I am today without psychedelics (obviously).

Something needing addressing though...

flashbacks... could these be LSD-only related (which I have never tried)?

...severely brainwashed by the Machine.

FLASHBACKS ARE PROPAGANDA!

"Flashbacks" do not exist. Whatsoever. At all.

I have experimented with countless mind-altering substances and would consider myself an experienced psychonaut. LSD alone I have indulged in well over a couple dozen times...nearly 100 if I had to guess. Mushrooms as well. Living in southern Louisiana, we would just go in our backyard and pick trashbags full of p. cubensis all morning long. We would make honey with the mushrooms, eat 'em raw, cook with them, dry them for the winter, and STILL have some left over!

http://i.imgur.com/fjffGxh.jpg

Research chemicals, when they were more readily available, were fun and at one point I was making my own "K2" blends (synthetic marijuana--JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-122, JWH-250) on damiana leaf or raspberry leaf. 2c-i was really fun, lasted a long time, was speedy as fuck and the most visual substance I have ever ingested; very similar to MDMA (ecstasy) but with a significantly more psychedelic overtone. 2c-e is basically synthetic LSD but lasts even longer in my experiences. Methylone (bk-MDMA) is basically synthetic MDMA and I would not recommend it, being that it does indeed damage your brain, just like the JWH chemicals. My friend died just a few months ago because he indulged too much--my first friend to ever die. Mephedrone (4-MMC) is basically synthetic cocaine and not too bad of a substance if you don't abuse it; worth trying in my opinion, but not worth doing more than once or twice a year if you do happen to ever find yourself around it. MDA (not to be confused with MDMA) is similar to MDMA but significantly less empathetic/orgasmic and even more speedy--it also lasts for longer. DXM is one of the most therapeutic substances in existence and resonates incredibly well with my body; it is not for everyone though being that it is a hardcore dissociative. MDMA is fantastic for introspection and something everyone of every age bracket should indulge in yearly in my opinion. 2C-T-2 is another one of those "once a year" things and similar to LSD, should you ever find it. Nitrous Oxide (N20), commonly known as laughing gas, has is use but is only good for combining with other substances. It is something used for pleasure, nothing profound comes out of using N20 despise numerous claims found online. GHB, the date rape drug, when used responsibly is surprisingly fun and euphoric...much better than alcohol in my opinion...the feeling is much like being drunk but without the mental impairment or negativity that comes with consuming alcohol. 4-AcO-DMT, not to be confused with n,n-DMT (the substance most people refer to simply as "DMT"), is basically synthetic psilocybin and a wonderful substance in my opinion, though natural psilocybin is of course much better. All in my opinion of course.

The two s. divinorum plants growing in my front yard are doing fairly well, but this winter raped them pretty badly so I plan on getting two new cuttings once the weather gets a little better. Salvia is an interesting substance, quite similar to a DMT experience if smoked (although way way more fragmented and wonky) if one is looking to see what DMT is like without ever coming across it. The extracts of salvia will get you places, but using plain leaf is the way to go imo. Salvia is a very "shamanistic" substance in my opinion and one that can be used very well to explore these particular "realms" if you are into that thing. LSA, found in morning glory seeds and Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, is another one of those "shamanistic" herbs in my opinion. Worth exploring if psychedelics interest you. N. caerulea (blue lotus) when concentrated and smoked, is the closest natural substance to cannabis I have come across in my experiences. Opium, if you can ever find it, and I mean real opium is really neat and I see where the old adages and painting come from since experimenting with smoking it; it is very day-dreamy and almost like you are in the realm of the dream world while still being lucid and connected to your body on earth. Making a tea with poppy pods is something every human being should experience at least once. Unfortunately, pods are almost impossible to access easily anymore, but maaaaan is it a uniquely powerful experience more full-bodied than any kind of pleasurable thing out there, and I'm not even into the pleasureable entheogens! Kanna is pretty neat insufflated (snorted) and has recorded use for hundreds of years in South America; you can also smoke it but in no way to I recommend this being that it tastes horrible.

Speaking of tasting horrible, the most bitter substance on the face of this Earth has to be c. zacatechichi (the 'dream herb'). On more than one occassion, at least 5 or 6 times I have ingested this wretched tea, and while I did lucidly dream much easier than normal I cannot recommend this plant to anyone. Though! That said! If lucid dreaming is your thing, and you are one who is in tune with the "dream world" this may be of interest to you. Kava Kava is a tea I do recommend a drink weekly. Fantastic for sore muscles, aches, and pains. Natures muscle relaxer imo. Kratom, a powerful opiate-like substance, is powerful and certainly has its uses too. It is going to be illegal to purchase soon, so might want to try to find some while you can. While not a traditional psychedelic, and honestly not even a psychedelic at all, when taken at very high doses it has some parallels with common psychedelics and can also be used "shamanistically" imo. Mulungu is worth checking out and so is honokiol. Both sort of fit in the same category as kratom in a way. Nutmeg is even one of those things to be experienced once but not worth experimenting with again; the negative effects outweigh the positive ones by far. Valerian root, in high doses and sipped on for a couple hours, is a great way to enter the "dream world" easily.

The only popular psychedelic sadly I have not had the chance to get to know is mescaline. I would love to experience its effects one day but will wait until the time is right. This year I plan on getting a few cacti, letting them grow, and experimenting with them in 3+ years; no need to rush anything, right? 5-MeO-DMT is another substance I would like to experiment with in the next five years. Ketamine, PCP, and MXE are all high on my list too. My amanita muscaria I ordered from Poland finally arrived, so in the next couple of months I will get to indulge in that as well.

Like Dev pointed out, the best way to use these substance is spiritually--to learn and experience. Not for pleasure or for fun in my opinion.

Schmuldvich
01-19-2017, 06:17 AM
"Psychedelic experience is only a glimpse of genuine mystical insight, but a glimpse which can be matured and deepened by the various ways of meditation in which drugs are no longer necessary or useful. If you get the message, hang up the phone. For psychedelic drugs are simply instruments, like microscopes, telescopes, and telephones. The biologist does not sit with eye permanently glued to the microscope, he goes away and works on what he has seen..."
- Alan Watts (Joyous Cosmology Prologue, 1970)

This quote speaks volumes.

It has been years since experimenting with psychedelics for me. Life has taken priority and other responsibilities have taken precedent. Once you get the message, hang up the phone...or at least don't pick it up for a long while :p

While all this good can be said for these substances, like we stated above, when used in excess these substances can most definitely do damage to your body. There is always two sides to the coin.

Once this state of perception is accessed (the psychedelic being the catalyst), the synapse is connected and this level of awareness is now something in the brain is aware of and [potentially] able to access again. The above quote reiterates this point.

Awani
01-19-2017, 04:30 PM
Yes I thought flashbacks were propagandha. Makes complete sense. In fact terms such as psychosis, psychotic, delusional and flashbacks are often used by those who have no experience with these substances. I don't think I have felt more sensible as I have the day after such an experience. LOL.

My next journey is going to be during Easter. It is a tradition of mine to re-enact the Passion of Christ around Easter, by going deep into myself - and out of this world. In other words crucify myself, die and then rise again. ;)

The "sacred plant / tool" changes from year to year... so not sure what will be the Last Supper in 2017. Depends on what is available.

Awani
03-20-2017, 01:09 AM
Due to some comments I have noticed here and elsewhere, and with people I meet, I felt it would be a good idea to make a little point regarding psychedelics that I don't think is appreciated enough.

Often when psychedelics are discussed the words usually refer to:

- a vision
- an experience (OBE for example)

But OBE and visions are simply not, from my experience (and the people I know who are far more experienced than I agree with this) the name of the game.

OBE and visions are simply ornaments to something far more spectacular and divine. Yes, divine. I cannot think of a better term.

There is an intelligence. There is something alive. What some psychonauts call The Other. Some theories suggest this is the higher self, and it could be. If we could connect with our higher self it would be so different from our small human experience that it might seem like an Other... but I have this sense and feeling that it is certainly not the higher self. Why?

Because I have been in conversation with this higher self, and the Voice (the Other) is not the same "thing". God some would call it. I prefer Divine Mystery. Because it is Divine and it is a Mystery (and should remain one too I might add).

This meeting with the Other does not happen unless you fully dive in deep, and ceremony certainly helps if done properly (and if the participants are dedicated, and not there to just test the waters). I cannot say it won't happen if you don't take it seriously or take a strong dose of the correct medicine... but probably not. Not to the degree I mean anyway.

So to expand:

- a vision
- the Other

Then there is another major aspect and that is healing. This is also very hard to communicate because it is very personal. And it is not like any other kind of New Age healing experience, it is far more effective and mind blowing. The healing aspect can be accomplished with the help of visions, but a lot of the time it is done without any visions at all.

There is hypnosis therapy, psychological therapy, regression therapy, mirror of the self therapy, what "your" victim felt perspectives... and any other therapy you can imagine... all at once without any concern for the "initiate" in terms of trying to "hold stuff back". It can be best explained as a punch in the face, or as an ass whopping of monumental proportions.

And then there is the physical healing. The purge.

So to expand even further:

- a vision
- the Other
- mental healing
- physical healing / Purge (you can also Purge mental garbage)

And then you might also get a mission. This is very common.

And finally - if you are lucky - it can be extremely funny. But it can also be the worst sadness you will ever suffer. And I am not simply talking about joy and sadness of the physical self... I am talking about something far deeper (or higher).

So to expand even further than above:

- a vision
- the Other
- mental healing
- physical healing / Purge (you can also Purge mental garbage)
- a mission
- an emotional rollercoaster

The psychedelic initiation, or experience, if properly done, is simply not tripping and having visions. It is, what travel agencies call, an all inclusive trip. To limit it simply to an OBE, or a vision, or something funny is extremely superficial in my opinion. To paraphrase Terence McKenna: no one walks into the Ashram to meditate with their knees shaking with fear of what they will experience with their meditation.

There are more aspects, but I am about to go to bed and wake up. ;)

Awani
08-15-2017, 08:38 PM
One thing that I have been pondering about in the past few weeks is the issue that there is no going back. It is a one way ticket. One might try some acid and trip at a party. Casual use in this way is not a certain point of no return.

But if one partakes of some psychedelic substance in a dose and strength that cannot be ignored, by any means... and if the initiate enters the space willing to go the distance, there is a sound.

A sound of something that closes behind you. It cannot be undone. Either keep going forward or crumble to bits. Don't do what cannot be made undone.

:p

Schmuldvich
08-15-2017, 09:10 PM
One thing that I have been pondering about in the past few weeks is the issue that there is no going back. It is a one way ticket.
It's like the saying "What's seen cannot be unseen", or "What has been learned cannot be unlearned".

I completely agree with your sentiment! Once you truly See, you begin to Understand, and although this "Understanding" may fade a little throughout time unless cultivated, the fact of the Matter remains... Ya done seen't it and ain't nothing gonna allow ya to unsee it!!

Like a burn on skin; the pain goes away but the "scar" is always there.

Awani
08-15-2017, 09:13 PM
Well the Lights gets in through the cracks (scar).

Cultivate is the name of the game IMO. Daily. For me. And no, I don't mean by ingesting anything.

:p