PDA

View Full Version : Manufacturing Gold for our own benefit

True Initiate
06-06-2015, 12:34 PM
This is a topic i wanted to adress here for a long time but because this topic is so controversial i abstained from it but now the time has come.

Is it fair for us, a group of alchemists to manufacture Gold for our own benefit? We spent years on this forum sharing clues from obscure books that profane world doesn't even acknowledge as books of wisdon and knowledge but as books for quacks!
Why do we have such objections and reservations when it comes to cashing in on Alchemy?!

Andro
06-06-2015, 12:51 PM
This may be difficult because of the way the whole system is set up when it comes to regulating this particular commodity. I'm sure there are loopholes, but one would have to know them well.

I am currently working on a product type that can be commercialized in other industries (alternative medicine/cosmetics/etc), without even having the word 'Alchemy' attached to it.

I think that more can be gained by this approach, both financially and ethically, as well as providing real value (medicinal/etc) in exchange for 'cashing in' on what we have learned in Alchemical processes.

A German company is selling Alchemical Essences (http://allesgesunde.de/epages/2a0cc095-88b5-4830-b74a-333717bc7a01.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/2a0cc095-88b5-4830-b74a-333717bc7a01/Categories/4) under the brand name RUBEDO (http://www.edelstein-essenzen.de/en_index.php), allegedly using the solvent of Paracelsus, apparently validated by Alexander Von Bernus and replicated by two contemporary German Alchemists and also tested HERE (http://www.life-testinstitut.de/news5.htm) - at least according to this post by Kerkring HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2515-Most-clear-and-modern-books&p=17734#post17734).

True Initiate
06-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Medicine and tinctures are accepted by some people as ethically justifiable but when it comes to casting Gold bars then all the hell breaks loose in alchemical circles. I personally don't mind using alchemy as a source of income and i would like to know how many people here does feel the same way?

Dendritic Xylem
06-06-2015, 01:22 PM
The problem is that gold can be sold for local currency in almost every country on this planet.
If there was a way for someone to cheaply produce hundreds or thousands of kilos of gold, they could accomplish terrible things.

True Initiate
06-06-2015, 01:47 PM
Yes but they also could accomplish wonderfull things. Now since i am talking about the members of this forum i think no harm will be done to the world economy since 99% of the wolrd doesn't even believe in manufacture of Gold. If i were to post a particular in the practical section of the forum i don't believe it will cause any stir and probably only 4 or 5 members of this forum will notice it anyway. So guys lets start casting Gold bars!

JDP
06-06-2015, 02:35 PM
Yes but they also could accomplish wonderfull things. Now since i am talking about the members of this forum i think no harm will be done to the world economy since 99% of the wolrd doesn't even believe in manufacture of Gold. If i were to post a particular in the practical section of the forum i don't believe it will cause any stir and probably only 4 or 5 members of this forum will notice it anyway. So guys lets start casting Gold bars!

The problem with "particulars" (which are not really "alchemy" proper, more like "transmutational chymistry"; alchemy is really only concerned with the making of the Philosophers' Stone) is that the relatively few ones that have been reported to work by credible sources give only small yields. They only serve to prove the point that transmutation is real, but they do not give profit, as the cost of carrying them out is more than what you gain in precious metal. So if you have discovered any "particular" process that actually gives more profit than you have to invest to carry it out, then it would be advisable that you keep it all to yourself and for your own advantage, as making it "public" will only ultimately result in causing that gold or silver (depending on which precious metal is it that you have succeeded in making) lose most of their value, which is based on their relative scarcity in nature. The actual reason why the alchemists enshrouded the making of the Stone in enigmas and vague "clues" is precisely because of this. Had they explained it in a 100% clear manner (like a "recipe" that anyone could follow), practically everyone would be able to prepare it and would be making gold and silver in large amounts (unlike "particulars", the Stone is reputed to transmute many times its own weight of base metals into silver and gold), thus eventually making them so abundant that they simply would lose most of their value. Making this information "public domain" would therefore be a self-defeating and counter-productive move on the part of anyone who manages to discover how to make it. People have a strong tendency to follow the very healthy instinct of self-preservation and self-advantage first and foremost.

JDP
06-06-2015, 02:53 PM
This may be difficult because of the way the whole system is set up when it comes to regulating this particular commodity. I'm sure there are loopholes, but one would have to know them well.

It would actually not be difficult to do it in smaller quantities at a time, so as to not raise suspicion and unwanted attention. It is not the same selling a few ounces of gold and silver at a time as selling many pounds of them all at once. If you started selling large quantities at a time then sooner or later someone will start poking their noses into your affairs.

That's getting the money part. Where to keep your money so as to not alert the tax collectors' attention is another matter. I would suggest keep your well and honestly earned cash in safe deposit boxes (like "Mike" in "Breaking Bad"), not in bank accounts, or sooner or later the IRS will be knocking on your door asking impertinent questions as to where all this wealth is coming from.

Kiorionis
06-06-2015, 03:12 PM
Is it fair for us, a group of alchemists to manufacture Gold for our own benefit?
Just out of curiosity, how would we benefit from manufacturing gold?
:)

True Initiate
06-06-2015, 03:30 PM
First of all financially and everything that comes with it. Then after we free ourselves from the material bondage we could use it toward betterment of our friends circles and family and concetrate all our thoughts toward the Great Work which is the ultimate blessing on this Earth.

crestind
06-06-2015, 04:13 PM
http://famouslogos.net/images/cia-logo.jpg

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/091914carcrash3wm_99334766.jpg

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17h57cyhn3onnjpg/original.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/IUQEAIsnXzc/maxresdefault.jpg

http://cdn.coresites.factorymedia.com/dirt_new/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/missing-photo.jpg

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/64/6458/R8KH100Z/posters/ashley-cooper-crime-scene-investigator-gathering-evidence-at-a-murder-scene.jpg

:confused:

That said I do know a few people doing what you describe and they're all alive still with no problems.

I also recall reading some random woman on YouTube claiming her friend makes a bunch of Ag from cinnabar somehow, and does it once a year and uses it to pay all her bills, etc. Never saved the comment though.

True Initiate
06-06-2015, 04:25 PM
I am not afraid since i have you guys protecting me. Right? Guys? Where is everybody?

Someone is pounding on my door! Just a sec, i will be right back!

crestind
06-06-2015, 04:45 PM
Sorry, I'm across the pond lol. I think your country is fairly safe though. I think.

alfr
06-06-2015, 09:44 PM
Hi TI it is a very good idea i am totally agree with you about the use gold for us to live etc but is not so easy to have a real transmutatios but if arrived to have it for seller after here in italy sure there are not the problem

my best regard alf

True Initiate
06-06-2015, 10:37 PM
Do you know any Italian who filed a patent for making Gold?

crestind
06-06-2015, 10:58 PM
I know from experience here in the US refineries will want your SS number. If you know one that doesn't, please let me know. Smaller jewelers all want your address and other personal information. Only the small pawn shops ask no questions. The less they want, the lower they'll payout. Unfortunate.

True Initiate
06-06-2015, 11:06 PM
You can open jewelry shop yourself and sell the gold directly to refineries.

alfr
06-07-2015, 03:19 AM
Do you know any Italian who filed a patent for making Gold?

hi TI and crestind
no I do not know anyone in Italy who has managed to produce gold ( here many speak and talk about what but here nobody have obtain concrete and abundant result in it )
but if there are a real method that really functions and if we could transmute here in Italy I have no no problem to sell it in many and various different ways and absolutely i no have problem to sell it

my best regard alfr

crestind
06-07-2015, 03:33 AM
This discussion has become uncomfortably frank given the subject matter lol.

TI, can you still edit the title to some more vague keywords? :confused:

Awani
06-07-2015, 04:41 AM
Why are usually all alchemists short of cash... funny...

...when it comes to casting Gold bars then all the hell breaks loose in alchemical circles...

If you, or anyone, can show me how to make gold bars (that pass the test of being real gold), then I will personally raise and give you 1 000 000 dollars. But you have to show me step by step, and in the end I want to see the gold. And then I want to be able to repeat it myself.

I know such information is worth more, but it is also a hassle to "sell" it without a stamp... but if you can make gold then who cares right? And such a sum of money is all I could muster together (selling things, taking bank loans, some robberies etc.).

If no one can produce a real gold bar then shut the fuck up. LOL! ;)

If I could make gold then I wouldn't even ponder about it, I would just do it. Who gives a fuck about the world economy. It's not like it is going to get worse than it is.

First of all financially and everything that comes with it. Then after we free ourselves from the material bondage we could use it toward betterment of our friends circles and family and concetrate all our thoughts toward the Great Work which is the ultimate blessing on this Earth.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/I%20hope%20everybody%20could%20get%20rich%20and%20 famous%20and%20will%20have%20everything%20they%20e ver%20dreamed%20of%20so%20they%20will%20know%20tha t%20its%20not%20the%20_zpszj9lspz9.jpg

TI, can you still edit the title to some more vague keywords?

Certainly not. The NSA (and such agencies whomever they can be) can all suck our assholes! :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion: I think alchemists that claim they can make gold (with a process that doesn't cost more than the gold that is made) are full of shit. But I will be the first to say I am wrong if proven wrong! ;) I think, in the end, it is easier to cook Meth and make money that way. Easier to make. Easier to sell. Let's go! :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4YvUH19cOo

"Gold" (feat. Eighty4 Fly) by Macklemore

Everything is gold, everything is equal
Posted on the porch just chillin', me and my people
Eyelids closed, gold sun shines on
The world’s coated in the gold Krylon
Yea, and these days days days
They never run away
Gold tints, shades, that block out that golden haze
Take all the gold from the pawnshop that lives behind the case
And get to give it away
My gold erupted from volcanoes in the heavens
And every shrine that existed in time melting
Tombs open, Dookie Ropes on the bells
When everything is gold, who cares about the carats?
They say that gold's the skin of the gods
You can’t take the band there when you’re gone
Now I’ll tip over that kiosk in the mall
As the sunset falls into tomorrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjpo5_aC9XE

"Make The Money" by Macklemore

Make the money, don't let the money make you
Change the game, don't let the game change you

:cool:

Kiorionis
06-07-2015, 09:12 AM
Conclusion: I think alchemists that claim they can make gold (with a process that doesn't cost more than the gold that is made) are full of shit. But I will be the first to say I am wrong if proven wrong! ;) I think, in the end, it is easier to cook Meth and make money that way. Easier to make. Easier to sell. Let's go! :cool:
:

I think we should grow weed. Way easier then messing with meth.

Salazius
06-07-2015, 09:18 AM
It's maybe legal where you live, but here no :) And I don't have the soul of a gardener. BTW, it would sicken me with its odours of resins. Also ... it's way too long and you need so much stuff to make it grow ... and to sell it, etc etc.

Awani
06-07-2015, 10:07 AM
I think we should grow weed. Way easier then messing with meth.

Yeah but it's better to have something more addictive. LOL!

It's maybe legal where you live, but here no :) And I don't have the soul of a gardener. BTW, it would sicken me with its odours of resins. Also ... it's way too long and you need so much stuff to make it grow ... and to sell it, etc etc.

You already have the outfit to cook meth. :)

Disclaimer: Dear Agents of Governments... we are only joking around... grow up.

:cool:

crestind
06-07-2015, 02:00 PM
Speaking of weed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkZFuKHXa7w

Edit, bonus picture for alfr
"where did you get all of this sol, signore?"
http://www.laprovinciadibiella.it/upload/articoli/la-guardia-di-finanza-cerca-allievi-marescialli-3848.jpg :D

JDP
06-07-2015, 02:12 PM
I know from experience here in the US refineries will want your SS number. If you know one that doesn't, please let me know. Smaller jewelers all want your address and other personal information. Only the small pawn shops ask no questions. The less they want, the lower they'll payout. Unfortunate.

You can sell it in smaller quantities without anyone suspecting anything. Many people in fact sell the gold, silver and platinum that they have recovered from things like discarded electronic boards. There was even a show on TV a couple of years ago on the National Geographic Channel called "Meltdown", which follows individuals who go around cities and towns hunting for things that contain precious metals wherever they can find them, then have them melted down and sold. If they asked you questions about the provenance of the gold or silver, just say that you are an amateur assayer/prospector and this is the result of your labors, or that you inherited some gold/silver from your dearly departed grandpa. You don't need special permits to sell your personal gold or silver as an individual (having an actual buy/sell gold/silver/platinum business establishment is another matter.) Of course, if you start selling huge quantities of them all at once then sooner or later someone is bound to notice it and start making deeper inquiries regarding where exactly are you really getting all these precious metals from. Mind you that virtually no one will suspect that you are an honest and successful "alchemist", but more likely that you are a dishonest thief unloading your ill-gotten booty.

True Initiate
06-07-2015, 02:12 PM

TI, can you still edit the title to some more vague keywords? :confused:

Honestly i think this thread is hilarious! Gosh if you could only see my poor PM box! ;)

alfr
06-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Hi crestind TI and JDP

In italy yes there are guradia di finanza ( ha ha ha ) and jail for marijuana here so no possible cultivate it must found a new the idea to make gold an seller it is very good and not problem but any never made it all only speaking and speaking but not any concrete result

regards alfr

ghetto alchemist
06-08-2015, 03:34 AM
Here is my 5 cents worth on tafkap´s (The artist formerly known as puffer) original question...

Years ago I had a job in the Jewellry industry and I had a colleague who told me she had met a Jeweller who was in possession of a 1.6 carat diamond which he had been steadily growing over several years. By ¨growing¨ what she meant was that everytime the jeweller had a diamond ring pass over his desk for cleaning or repair, he would compare the colour, clarity etc and size. If the stone was similar to his own diamond and slightly bigger, then he would swap it and return the ring to the customer with a slightly smaller stone.
This jeweller had first started with a very small diamond and his goal was to ¨grow¨ it into a 2 carat stone.

At the time I was professionally disgusted by this, and all these years later, I still am.
IMO by stealing a small piece of diamond off many, many people, this Jeweller is as much a thief as a burglar who breaks into someone´s jewellry safe and steals a single large diamond. By stealing a small piece of diamond from 100 people he is only a better thief because he probably will never get caught, but he is still a thief none-the-less.

Jumping over to gold...imagine a situation where a megalomanic richest person in the world loves gold, so he hoards every single piece of gold in the world. He has collected 10 tonnes of gold, but he loves gold so much, he decides that 10 tonnes is still not enough. So he cracks the secret of alchemy and artifically creates another 10 tonnes of gold, doubling his collection to 20 tonnes. Believe it or not, this man´s 20 tonnes of gold is worth exactly the same as the original 10 tonnes.
This is because the pool of goods and services that his gold is able to buy is exactly the same as before and has not changed, only difference is now a single piece of his gold stash can only buy half as much as before (assuming the word gets out that he now has 20 tonnes of gold in his possession).
The Spanish discovered this very unobvious truth the hard way after they looted their hoard of gold and silver from Meso-America.

If you artifically create gold and sell it for cash, IMO you are being exactly like the original jeweller that I mentioned, only instead of stealing a small piece of gold from every gold owner, you are stealing a small piece of value from every other piece of gold in the world. While many of these people may be rich fat-cats lounging around in swiss banks, others will also be hard working honest people such as miners and labourers

However...I admit the gold situation is not so simple.
Besides the use of gold as a medium of monetary exchange, gold is also a useful substance for industry.

We all know that the ductility and high conductivity make it suitable for use
in the manufacture of computer chips, resistance to oxidation makes it perfect for electrical connectors and as electrodes in electro-chemistry, non-toxicity makes it suitable for alloys in dentistry, and it even has use as medicine for skin disease. So.....if you artificially create gold and sell it through industry (Eg sell it as a plating solution to Jewellers) then you are not directly stealing money from other gold owners, although indirectly you still will be because ultimately there will be more gold in the collective pool. And you are at least trying to increase the supply of goods and services in the economy.

But...IMO the gold standard (if you´ll pardon the pun) in artifical gold creation, would be to create a completely new industry that gold is not currently used in and use your artifical gold in that. This way you are both increasing the pool of goods and services in society without increasing the supply of free gold for buying and selling. This exactly as Androgynous suggested, and he is absolutely correct. One example I can think of off the top of my head, would be to convert your artifical gold to white powder using hydrochloric acid and peroxide, and use the white powder to make a balm or ointment and sell it as a medicine. But if you know how to make artifical gold, you´re already a lot smarter than me, so probably already have a better idea.

As I said...that´s my 5 cents
GA

JDP
06-08-2015, 09:35 AM
Hi crestind TI and JDP

In italy yes there are guradia di finanza ( ha ha ha ) and jail for marijuana here so no possible cultivate it must found a new the idea to make gold an seller it is very good and not problem but any never made it all only speaking and speaking but not any concrete result

regards alfr

We are talking under the theoretical supposition that you actually discover how to make the Stone, or at least any "particular" process that can produce more gold or silver than it costs to carry it out, thus leaving you with a monetary profit.

JDP
06-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Here is my 5 cents worth on tafkap´s (The artist formerly known as puffer) original question...

Years ago I had a job in the Jewellry industry and I had a colleague who told me she had met a Jeweller who was in possession of a 1.6 carat diamond which he had been steadily growing over several years. By ¨growing¨ what she meant was that everytime the jeweller had a diamond ring pass over his desk for cleaning or repair, he would compare the colour, clarity etc and size. If the stone was similar to his own diamond and slightly bigger, then he would swap it and return the ring to the customer with a slightly smaller stone.
This jeweller had first started with a very small diamond and his goal was to ¨grow¨ it into a 2 carat stone.

At the time I was professionally disgusted by this, and all these years later, I still am.
IMO by stealing a small piece of diamond off many, many people, this Jeweller is as much a thief as a burglar who breaks into someone´s jewellry safe and steals a single large diamond. By stealing a small piece of diamond from 100 people he is only a better thief because he probably will never get caught, but he is still a thief none-the-less.

Jumping over to gold...imagine a situation where a megalomanic richest person in the world loves gold, so he hoards every single piece of gold in the world. He has collected 10 tonnes of gold, but he loves gold so much, he decides that 10 tonnes is still not enough. So he cracks the secret of alchemy and artifically creates another 10 tonnes of gold, doubling his collection to 20 tonnes. Believe it or not, this man´s 20 tonnes of gold is worth exactly the same as the original 10 tonnes.
This is because the pool of goods and services that his gold is able to buy is exactly the same as before and has not changed, only difference is now a single piece of his gold stash can only buy half as much as before (assuming the word gets out that he now has 20 tonnes of gold in his possession).
The Spanish discovered this very unobvious truth the hard way after they looted their hoard of gold and silver from Meso-America.

If you artifically create gold and sell it for cash, IMO you are being exactly like the original jeweller that I mentioned, only instead of stealing a small piece of gold from every gold owner, you are stealing a small piece of value from every other piece of gold in the world. While many of these people may be rich fat-cats lounging around in swiss banks, others will also be hard working honest people such as miners and labourers

However...I admit the gold situation is not so simple.
Besides the use of gold as a medium of monetary exchange, gold is also a useful substance for industry.

We all know that the ductility and high conductivity make it suitable for use
in the manufacture of computer chips, resistance to oxidation makes it perfect for electrical connectors and as electrodes in electro-chemistry, non-toxicity makes it suitable for alloys in dentistry, and it even has use as medicine for skin disease. So.....if you artificially create gold and sell it through industry (Eg sell it as a plating solution to Jewellers) then you are not directly stealing money from other gold owners, although indirectly you still will be because ultimately there will be more gold in the collective pool. And you are at least trying to increase the supply of goods and services in the economy.

But...IMO the gold standard (if you´ll pardon the pun) in artifical gold creation, would be to create a completely new industry that gold is not currently used in and use your artifical gold in that. This way you are both increasing the pool of goods and services in society without increasing the supply of free gold for buying and selling. This exactly as Androgynous suggested, and he is absolutely correct. One example I can think of off the top of my head, would be to convert your artifical gold to white powder using hydrochloric acid and peroxide, and use the white powder to make a balm or ointment and sell it as a medicine. But if you know how to make artifical gold, you´re already a lot smarter than me, so probably already have a better idea.

As I said...that´s my 5 cents
GA

That is not exactly the case, as I think you already suspect. If you quickly flood the market with loads of artificial gold or silver then you will certainly devalue them, but if you only "trickle" the artificial precious metals into it then you will not be drastically affecting their value. About 80% of the natural gold on our planet still lies out there, unprocessed and unrefined, ready for the taking (for whoever is lucky enough to find it, that is.) This relative abundance does not affect the current value of it because it is not yet in circulation, and the gradual extraction of it won't affect the value of gold very dramatically because, as you already know, there is more demand for precious metals than just monetary value. Human industry continually demands gold, silver and platinum for other purposes. So the new gold, silver and platinum that is being mined every year replaces the one that is being used for other things. Thus they more or less retain their monetary value and status as "precious metals". Supposing that you could artificially make them, then our astute "alchemist" would try to follow a similar plan: do not unload huge quantities of them all at once into the market, but only gradually. Give some time for that gold and silver to circulate and be employed by human industry. Demand for them won't stop, in fact, if anything it will rather increase. You are guaranteed a market for your artificial precious metals.

Regarding the honesty of such activities: I see absolutely no moral problem whatsoever with someone becoming economically stable and secure through his own hard labor. Alchemy/transmutation should be no exception. If your intellectual efforts and hard work has resulted in you being able to discover such a thing, by all means take advantage of it.

Kiorionis
06-08-2015, 11:51 AM
I'm curious if anyone knows what happened to the natural diamond industry after artificial/lab-made diamonds came out? I see this being a similar situation even though, theoretically, alchemically created gold would be exactly the same as natural gold, i.e. no discoloration as with artificial diamonds.

True Initiate
06-08-2015, 01:48 PM
I'm curious if anyone knows what happened to the natural diamond industry after artificial/lab-made diamonds came out? I see this being a similar situation even though, theoretically, alchemically created gold would be exactly the same as natural gold, i.e. no discoloration as with artificial diamonds.

Two words:

De Beers!!!

This is a family that controls the diamond industry in the world. I recommend this documentary:

The Diamond Empire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4c1p_DMkIw

JDP
06-10-2015, 04:39 PM
And one more thing: the yearly global mining of gold is more than 2,000 metric tons. The yearly global mining of silver is over 20,000 metric tons. Not even if you were fortunate enough to know how to prepare the most powerful Philosophers' Stone* could you be able to pump such vast numbers into the market. A single alchemist privately transmuting base metals into silver and gold and discreetly putting them into circulation simply won't be able to dramatically affect their value even if he sells a lot of pounds of them yearly. The mining industry puts way more of them yearly than any alchemist ever could.

*Note: If we look at historical transmutation accounts, there is great variation in the transmuting power of this substance. In some cases samples of it can only transmute a few times its own weight of a metal into silver or gold, and yet with other samples even as much as several thousand times its own weight. It apparently depends on the skill and knowledge of the operator who prepares it.

Ghislain
06-10-2015, 05:21 PM
JDP, how much of the 2,000 metric tons may be gold produced in this way? ;)

Ghislain

Dendritic Xylem
06-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Tom Bearden once said that 40% of the gold in Russia was created through transmutation.

JDP
06-10-2015, 05:47 PM
JDP, how much of the 2,000 metric tons may be gold produced in this way? ;)

Ghislain

That estimate is for the gold obtained from the mining industry every year. It probably does not include all the gold collectively obtained by private/amateur assayers and prospectors on their own... and also successful alchemists, of course ;)

Ghislain
06-11-2015, 06:03 AM
Obtained from the mining industry, but did they put it there in the first place?

That would be a good way to introduce a lot of transmuted gold quickly into the marketplace without question.

Ghislain

Salazius
06-11-2015, 07:07 AM
It seems that the biggest transmutation that took place in history (recorded), was 90Kg of Hg into gold. Source : Bernard Husson.

JDP
06-11-2015, 11:28 AM
Obtained from the mining industry, but did they put it there in the first place?

That would be a good way to introduce a lot of transmuted gold quickly into the marketplace without question.

Ghislain

That's an interesting thought. Buy some worthless land for a cheap price, introduce your artificial precious metals into it to make it look as if they are "natural" and you are the luckiest SOB around to have found it, then sell the property to a mining company for way more than it was worth when you bought it, or create your own mining company to make it look as if you are exploiting the "natural" precious metals.

JDP
06-11-2015, 11:30 AM
It seems that the biggest transmutation that took place in history (recorded), was 90Kg of Hg into gold. Source : Bernard Husson.

Any more details about this in Husson's book? Where did it happen? Who was involved? How much of the Stone was used on the 90 Kg of mercury?

Dragonsblood
06-18-2015, 10:37 AM
From a Rosicrucian type group I heard the following admonishments:

1. It is possible to grow pearls from mother of pearl, a member is in true financial need is allowed to use this as a stopgap.
2. St Germain and others seemingly used the universal solvent to dissolve and re-crystallise gems, including diamonds, so doing eliminating inclusions and flaws. Also it would then be obvious to dissolve many small stones and grow a larger one.. this would most likely be significantly more profitable than gold production.
3. Gold fever is worse than the average cold, ask Midas. It is then instructed that gold making should not be done for personal gain - I personally suspect the building of some of the more recent (middle ages onwards) esoteric-religious structures were funded and decorated by alchemical means, as was Salomon's temple.

JDP
06-18-2015, 03:28 PM
Any more details about this in Husson's book? Where did it happen? Who was involved? How much of the Stone was used on the 90 Kg of mercury?

Thanks to a correspondent from outside the forum more details about this transmutation have come forth:

The transmutation took place in Amsterdam in 1712 and was of 177 pounds of mercury into gold. A correspondent of Henckel, called de Bournet, witnessed the transmutation and reported it to him years later (1739.) The person who operated the transmutation was an Englishman from Bristol who called himself "Peter of Leyden" but whose real name was apparently "Abraham Kington". The artificial gold was sold to the Grill family of the Netherlands (this is very likely the same Grill family to which belonged the goldsmith who operated a "particular" transmutation of lead partly into silver and partly into gold by means of a special "spirit of salt", which is reported by Helvetius in his "Golden Calf".)

Information about this account can be found in: Transactions of the Bristol and Gloucestershire Archaeological Society, Volume 53, 1931. Article by Nierenstein entitled "A Bristol Alchemist". It can be found here:

http://www2.glos.ac.uk/bgas/tbgas/v053/bg053265.pdf

Notice, however, that the amount of the Stone that was used to transmute the 177 pounds of mercury into gold is not given in the account.

Salazius
06-19-2015, 07:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab10tnP-mJs&feature=youtu.be

Ghislain
06-19-2015, 12:20 PM
https://youtu.be/Ab10tnP-mJs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWL8uZjU1do&feature=youtu.be

Ghislain

crestind
06-19-2015, 11:37 PM
If you go here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/studyalchemy/search/?query=bismuth
And look for a post around December 2013, there's a guy who claims one of his students turned bismuth to silver. He has a bunch of books with his process explained. It's an acetate work.