PDA

View Full Version : You are the drug!

Awani
06-07-2015, 07:35 PM
Some say that the dog you have is a microcosm of who you are as a person. Generally this is true. But it goes for drugs as well (pharma stuff, alcohol, caffeine, sugar... everything is a drug... but let's not split hairs).

-----------------------------------------------------

You are the drug you take!

And I think the drug fits the individuals work/style... something to be learned if you are unsure what drug to take. ;)

"Smart Drugs"

Bob Marely - Marijuana - musician, wrote lyrics like "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery...".

Carl Sagan - Marijuana - astronomer, astrophysicist, cosmologist and good thinker as weed opens the mind.

Francis Crick - LSD - father of modern genetics thanks to LSD.

Steve Jobs - LSD - founder of Apple, LSD helps you think outside the box.

Sting - Ayahuasca - musician... does TM meditation and has said his children will not inherit his 180m fortune, fearing his riches are "albatrosses round their necks"... typical ayahuasca wisdom. ;)

"Dumb Drugs"

Ernest Hemingway - Alcohol - author and a misogynistic, homophobic and a violent asshole. Suicide.

Vincent van Gogh - Absinthe - painter and went a bit crazy... from personal experience absinthe can do that to you. Sucide.

Sigmund Freud - Cocaine - father of modern psychoanalysis and a bit of an egomaniac like a coke head.

Adolph Hitler - Crystal Meth - Dictator and maniac. Suicide.

:cool:

Ghislain
06-08-2015, 04:45 AM
My preferred drugs are laxatives, does that make me a shit? ;)

Sorry about the pun...do you think that the drug makes the person or the person is attracted to that particular drug?

Ghislain