PDA

View Full Version : Kumdang-2

theFool
06-20-2015, 01:07 PM
A medicine from "Pugang Pharmaceutic Company" that contains rare earth elements, gold and platinum. It has gained some reputation in the east; in the west it is ridiculed as a "panacea" (you can search it on google).

Official site is here:
http://kumdang2.com/

From their description of manufacture (http://kumdang2.com/composition-and-features/) (and here (http://www.kcna.co.jp/item/2015/201506/news18/20150618-26ee.html)) I undestand that they fertilize ginseng plants with "micro-elementary" rare earths, gold and platinum and they harvest the ginseng, isolating the sugars that contains the micro-elements absorbed.

In other words, they make ormes (or very fine colloids) and purify them through the ginseng plant.

Kiorionis
06-20-2015, 02:29 PM
I was reading about Kumdang-2 this morning!

The [Ginseng] genus name Panax is derived from the Greek word meaning "panacea" or "all-healing"; the species ginseng is said to mean "wonder of the world".

Technically, Ginseng is already a Panacea, with or without adaptations :P

What interests me the most (and something which I think you're familiar with, theFool) is how similar the process is to Ayurvedic preparations -- taking the juices of certain plants and 'enlivening/strengthening' them with metallic preparations to form bhasmas.

But to let the Plant do all the work -- it might be a slower process (ginseng seeds take about 2 years to sprout, and 2-3 more to develop sustainable roots for cultivation), but who knows what will come of the practice, if it catches on. But I'm sure after the plant is established, the introduction of chemicals/minerals/metals would alter the properties fairly quickly.

I also think it's still too early for North Korea to be making the claims that it is. A few years of clinical research will narrow it down though.

theFool
06-20-2015, 03:10 PM
Maybe plants grown on soil low in "ormus" are not so medicinaly strong as the wild plants.
For example, people grow Aloe vera in farms depleting the soil from the "ormus" as they cut the plant and send it for consumption. Within some years, the quality of the Aloe produced declines compared to wild Aloe grown on volcanic soil. It is not only the organic molecule of the plant that is medicinal, it is the "ormus" carried into it also. That is why trying to replicate chemically the plant molecules, will not give any medicinal results and trying to grow the plants in farms will produce inferior medicene compared to the wild plant. Except if you saturate their soil with "ormus" ...

Just a theory :)

Kiorionis
06-20-2015, 03:30 PM
It is a reasonable theory though.

There are many reports of people who put orgone generators in their gardens, which increase the health and yield of their plants. So I can assume the potency of any plant would be even greater if ormus is 'fixt' into the soil.

Are there any known plants that are potent 'ormus' fixers, like there are potent nitrogen fixers?