PDA

View Full Version : Hey, excited to be here

archerner
07-21-2015, 06:30 PM
About 5 years ago I bought manly p halls secret teachings of all ages. I had no idea how big of an impact Halls work would have on me. Esoteric spiritual alchemy was my bread and butter, bought many more books and read endless articles and websites. the more I read the less I knew, I'm sure you know the feeling. I began expanding into herbalism, which led me to plant alchemy. After more reading(quite a lot from this forum) I began to see the connections. It's a perspective changer for sure. More recently I have been working with tinctures and salts. Very basic experimentation.

I'm still collecting equipment, which im sure is a constant theme in alchemy, but was wondering about spagyric elixirs and if salts can be volitized within a sealed chamber.

Thanks Dev for adding me!

Kiorionis
07-21-2015, 06:43 PM
Welcome to the forums!

. More recently I have been working with tinctures and salts. Very basic experimentation.

I'm still collecting equipment, which im sure is a constant theme in alchemy, but was wondering about spagyric elixirs and if salts can be volitized within a sealed chamber.

You're in luck, because I'm pretty sure there are a few different threads floating around on these subjects.

Andro
07-21-2015, 07:39 PM
Welcome!

Awani
07-21-2015, 09:39 PM
Welcome. That is a good book to start with.

:cool:

black
07-22-2015, 12:45 AM
Welcome Archerner

It's so good to see more members working in the lab.

Bel Matina
07-22-2015, 10:58 PM
Do be welcome!

archerner
07-28-2015, 05:26 AM
Thanks all for the kindness.

Mainly reading through the threads as to not post what's already circulating. Thanks again.

----------------------------------------------

Illen A. Cluf
09-19-2015, 08:33 PM
About 5 years ago I bought manly p halls secret teachings of all ages. I had no idea how big of an impact Halls work would have on me.

I read that book many years ago, and it made a huge impression on me as well. Many of his other books are also informative.

Enjoy the journey!