PDA

View Full Version : Brian Greene: Why is our universe fine-tuned for life?

Ghislain
08-23-2015, 02:09 PM
Scary thought, that we may never have the answers :(

How much has already gone beyond our realm of investigation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf7BXwVeyWw

Ghislain

archerner
08-23-2015, 03:38 PM
Interesting video, love the Sheldrake quote in your signature. I tend to agree with Sheldrake that dark matter is just a number used by scientists to make their theories workable. Dark matter/energy is modern materialist scientists God, it's under everything causes everything and is completely elusive. Just my two cents on it.

It makes more sense to me that the universe is growing not accelerating or expanding. It might appear as empty space to us, but were mostly empty space and we're still alive.

As far as the Big Bang, which is still just a theory, if the universe is mental why can't each universe be a thought form. Could our reality be a tulpa created from Source?

Ghislain
08-23-2015, 04:44 PM
Could our reality be a tulpa created from Source?

It is my present belief that everything is just a tulpa of the one, and I feel I know the reason too, but that is just my opinion ;)

Ghislain

Ghislain
08-23-2015, 04:52 PM
I read a theory about how galaxies can be moving away from us faster than the speed of light breaking the laws of Einsteinian theory.

It said that the universe was not expanding, but creating time and space in its wake and thus it is not breaking the speed of light limit as it is not travelling through time or space.

Food for thought :)

Ghislain

Michael Sternbach
08-23-2015, 09:43 PM
To Brian Greene's/the OP's question I would answer: Because our Universe IS alive, and we are its microcosmic expression. :)