PDA

View Full Version : a small box for a friend

zoas23
09-27-2015, 06:15 AM
This is a small box I did for a friend as part of a game of gifts by "unknown persons" (he won't know that the gift is mine... and I will receive something by an anonymous person too).

But since my friends don't read this forum, here's my box.

The stuff is the flask is an elixir of mixed herbs, but mostly Passiflora pinnatistipula (I don't know the informal name in English)...

And the other flask has the green salt I burned by accident, which was funny for me...

And the white part is the caput.

It's mostly decorative, all the flasks are sealed with glue and not meant to be opened.

The flash made the photo a bit horrible, but my cell does not have an amazing camera.

http://s29.postimg.org/xavpbsqhj/12053150_10207887837621634_785769301_n.jpg

Kiorionis
09-27-2015, 03:51 PM
I like it. Where did you find that doubled glass bottle?

Ghislain
09-27-2015, 04:16 PM
The stuff is the flask is an elixir of mixed herbs, but mostly Passiflora pinnatistipula (I don't know the informal name in English)...

Passiflora is of the family Passion Flower, the particular species you mention is called Pora Pora and is native to Peru.

Ghislain

zoas23
09-27-2015, 05:36 PM
Passiflora is of the family Passion Flower, the particular species you mention is called Pora Pora and is native to Peru.

Ghislain

Yes, Passion Flower!!!

The Double Glass bottle is VERY typical here, it's not related to chemistry but a typical "designer bottle" for oil and vinegar... there are several versions of them with one bottle inside the other. It's simply a kitchen flask for oil and vinegar.

Peter Barnes
12-27-2015, 02:26 PM
Looks lovely, welldone!