PDA

View Full Version : Morlock or Eloi?

Ghislain
10-03-2015, 04:00 AM
I have reconstructed an article I read which referred to the American constitution (if they actually have a constitution) to reflect the state of the general population in the world today. IMO

This article will identify the dichotomy under which the people exist.

We live in an unparalleled and an unprecedented time in history. The historical character has been one of resisting tyranny and meeting force with force.

This is best exemplified by the fact that the American Founding Fathers rebelled, in part, over a mere 2% tax on tea. They also rebelled against unreasonable search and seizure, violation of due process rights and the denial of the right to trial by a jury of one’s peers. Think: French revolution, Russian Revolution, American War of Independence...

Unfortunately, today, It feels like America simply accepts this kind of abusive treatment from their government as the cost of living in the system which they have had imposed upon them.

Today, in America taxpayers have had 43 trillion dollars stolen by the Federal Reserve and given to the bankers and yet, they remain silent.

Every email, phone call, fax transmission and even private conversations can and often are monitored by the government and yet, we remain silent. We are videotaped several dozen times per day and yet, we remain silent. Our cell phone tracks our every movement, and yet, we remain silent. Soon, the internet will be controlled by the United Nations, we have no due process rights and citizens can be murdered without cause, and yet, we remain silent.

Tragically, the nature of the modern world character has changed, and changed for the worse. An estimated 10% of people fully understand that our nations have been conquered by the international bankers as we have fully assumed their derivative debts. The same 10% of People, who are fully awake, understand that we live under a scientific dictatorship which is designed to reduce the population through both soft kill and hard kill methods until 90% of the present population is destroyed. Yet, most of our countrymen would label this statement as emanating from a “conspiracy theory” as if men would never conspire against anyone for any purpose.

We, as a people, are so controlled, so programmed, that the general public has come to believe that everything that happens is due to coincidence and never due to a conspiracy. Is that the way our life works? Are most of our days lived out by one series of coincidences followed by another, or is our life the result of our actions and often our planned actions which occur in concert with another (e.g. spouse, friends, boss)?

Mindless compliance to these criminally destructive authoritarian forces is on full display on a daily basis. Americans willingly eat poisonous GMO’s and the possibility, with TTIP, for this to spread to Europe, We accept toxic chemtrails in our skies. In short, 90% of our countries have acquiesced to the enslavement blueprint of the New World Order in the same manner foretold by H. G. Wells.

What has happened to the human character which historically would never back down in the face of abject tyranny? Have we lost our soul and our courage? Are we going to resist or are we going to cower and surrender our rights? I think it is likely that 90% of the population will acquiesce to the demands of the globalists and their puppets running the government. In America the FEMA camps have not been built for the sheep, but for those who are aware and publicly identify the dangers of living under the present tyranny.

We have been brainwashed into believing that our governments will care for us in our time of need. Has this time in history been foretold? I believe that it has and that George Orwell was the prophetic messenger of the New World Order in his book “Nineteen Eighty Four”.

The 1960 movie,The Time Machine, was written by H. G. Wells in 1895. Wells, who was an avowed globalist and Eugenicist, portrayed the experiences of a time-traveler in the year 802701 A.D. Well’s work demonstrated the complete and present day suicidal compliance of the people, which was portrayed in the first novel and later in the movie starring Rod Taylor, as George, and Yvette Mimieux, as Weena.

When George arrived, in his time machine, to the distant future he found an extremely passive race, almost appearing to have been lobotomized, known as the Eloi. On the surface, this passive race lived a blissful life along an idyllic riverbank eating fruits and berries and engaged in meaningless conversation. Every need was “magically” provided for the Eloi by unseen benefactors. Upon his arrival, George thought the Eloi lived an enchanted life, but how they maintained their lifestyle remained a mystery. George took note that hard work and struggle had been replaced by a lifestyle which contained no cares; no anxieties, no responsibilities and this race of people were devoid of any ambition as it appeared to have been bred out of them. Today, the Eloi would all own an Obamaphone.

In an early scene in the movie, Weena, was being swept away by a swift river current and not one of the Eloi lifted a finger to rescue her. George rescued Weena. Isn’t that what people are doing today in that most are not expending any energy resisting the tidal wave of tyranny which is threatening to sweep away the members of our communities? This begs the question, where is George?

George quickly realized that the Eloi had no real culture, no accomplishments and were devoid of any knowledge of their history and mindlessly procreated with no cares, no worries, no responsibilities, and no ambition. They all looked alike; they all acted alike and lived happily together in their ignorant and blissful collectivist life-style. This is the third world that the West is quickly becoming; a world in which we stand for nothing, excellence in accomplishment is not often sought after nor honoured and our people completely lack any demonstrable sense of courage.

Searching for answers to the question on why the Eloi were happily living in a state of arrested development, George visited the abandoned library of the Eloi and discovered that humanity had split following a nuclear conflict. The Eloi remained above ground and the physically mutated Morlocks inhabited the underworld, but through stealth controlled the Eloi. Aanalogous to Wells’ story, today’s leaders have split from the public and are literally and figuratively serving the dark side which seeks to destroy humanity.

One afternoon, in the classic movie, the air raid sirens sounded and the Eloi fell into a pre-programmed trance and mindlessly marched toward a pyramid looking bomb shelter, entered, and disappeared as the doors automatically closed. Before George could rescue Weena, she too, was among those who disappeared. When the sirens stopped, the Eloi stopped marching toward the bomb shelter and they returned to normal. George frantically pressed the Eloi survivors, who remained on the outside, as to what had just happened and the only programmed response that he received was that everything was “all clear”; the familiar phrase which has been uttered by every population following the cessation of bombing raids.

Like the Eloy, we are marching to a silent siren being repetitively played by the media in which we constantly receive the message that we should all mindlessly and unquestionably trust in the government.

The Eloi showed no sorrow and no concern for their fellow citizens who simply disappeared behind the structure and never returned. In the same manner we show little remorse for our loss of liberties and well-being, which may never return.

Eventually, George was able to gain access to the underground bomb shelter and he discovered that the Morlocks, were cannibalizing the Eloi. As it turned out, the Eloi had been mindlessly programmed to march silently and obediently to their planned demise with absolutely no resistance. The Morlocks, forced to live underground after the nuclear conflict, provided every need for the Eloi in order to fatten them up for the kill, but most of all, they had conditioned the Eloi, in the Pavlovian tradition, to completely obey.

The Morlocks are a symbolic representation of our modern-day administration and symbolize the global elite who largely hide in the shadows as they attempt to control every facet of our lives. Like the Eloi, we are taught by the government that they must be protected for our own good.

This bomb shelter scene of the movie was indeed very prophetic and telling, as this precisely represents the globalists reality being carried out in society today in which the government is in the process of taking care of all of the basic citizen needs as the last vestiges of liberty and the accompanying sense of responsibility is removed. Subsequently, the public’s work ethic and the determined conviction needed to preserve the ideals of freedom are all but gone.

The government is the new God, it is trying to become the purveyor of truth and the source of all wants and needs. What the sheeple do not realize is that by allowing the government to provide the basic needs for so many of our people we are not only an appetizer, we are the main course.

The world has been conquered by the five megabanks and most of us are totally unaware that we have been subjugated and are in the process of being domesticated with laws that teach us that our bodies do not belong to us, they belong to the government. We are constantly reminded how free we are because of the sacrifice of our troops (which are now under the control of NATO and the United Nations as they serve the corporations); the Eloi were also living under the illusion that they were free. The Eloi had been conditioned to mindlessly obey authority even when it would lead to their destruction.

George, had not been a product of this conditioning and descended into the Morlock’s lair and defeated the Morlocks. Through his courage and determination, George showed the dumbed-down Eloi how to defend themselves against certain death and how to actually fight for freedom. Surprisingly, the Morlocks were relatively easy to defeat when they were forcefully opposed.

H. G. Wells was a globalist, he clearly laid out his vision for the domination of humanity by shadowy underground groups and individuals. What Wells apparently did not realize is that someday we may ourselves realise how easy it would be to defeat the globalists; it only takes one to convince two who convince four...etc...etc.

The truth is that no one human will lead us out of the morass we find ourselves in as both our lifestyles and the hope for a better future are being cannibalized by the shadowy forces which controls our government, our media and the public’s world view.

Perhaps twenty years ago people may have pinned their hopes that the modern-day George would actually appear to effectively challenge the establishment. In more recent times many of us have realised that in reality, the spirit of George exists in all men and women; only we can save ourselves.

There are things that the “awake” should be doing. We should be informing, teaching and leading the resistance against the globalist tyranny. We should start our own radio shows, write editorials, attend meetings and attempt to impact the political process. However, the ultimate victory will be achieved through spiritual means and there will be no victory unless we reclaim our human spirituality once again and reassert it as a force of moral courage.

Source (http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/04/30/are-you-an-eloi-or-a-morlock/)

Are you an Eloi or a Morlock? Are you the hunter or the hunted? Are you awake, or brainwashed?

Ghislain

Andro
10-03-2015, 08:37 AM
This article will identify the dichotomy under which the people exist.

Are you an Eloi or a Morlock? Are you the hunter or the hunted? Are you awake, or brainwashed?

Just by asking those questions, I'd say you are empowering & perpetuating the very dichotomy that the above article is identifying.

"You are either with us or against us", "are you this or are you that", etc...

NO.

The Game is rigged by design. It cannot thrive/continue or even "exist" without friction/conflict/dichotomy/duality/etc...

Exit Now!

:)

Michael Sternbach
10-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Excellent analysis of The Time Machine, and very true. No doubt, psychological methods of mass manipulation are being used to induce a general state of indifference, resignation etc in all areas. It's not a new phenomenon, it has been going on for centuries. It is invited by the unenlightened state that many seem to prefer to spend their life in. So it must be overcome on the level of the individual seeing through and refusing to play the game. Metaphysically, what is at stake is awakening as opposed to continuous existence in maya. Other great movies that talk about this topic are The Matrix and its sequels.

http://i57.tinypic.com/inrhoy.jpg

Awani
10-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Just by asking those questions, I'd say you are empowering & perpetuating the very dichotomy that the above article is identifying.

With your post/reply you are injecting friction as you are going against what he wrote.

NO.

Ironic huh?

:cool:

Andro
10-03-2015, 02:03 PM
With your post/reply you are injecting friction as you are going against what he wrote.

No :) (again)

I am merely injecting another option :)

But I innerstand how this may appear as friction to invested players, for whom there is nothing else but the built-in dichotomy of the ever deceptive Source Code.

I'm not pointing any fingers BTW, because I'm just as addicted...

Ironic huh?

Like rain on my wedding day :)

zoas23
10-03-2015, 03:39 PM
I love Ernst Jünger's definition of "Anarch"... and probably most people here fit into that definition.

An "anarchist" with a lack of belief in mass movements and does not get involved in "movements", but lives following his own rules.

Michael Sternbach
10-03-2015, 04:22 PM
I love Ernst Jünger's definition of "Anarch"... and probably most people here fit into that definition.

An "anarchist" with a lack of belief in mass movements and does not get involved in "movements", but lives following his own rules.

Resistance on the level of individual anarchism indeed seems to me the only appropriate reply here. There is a sad tendency of mass revolutions, shown by history time and again, to lead to worse dictatorships than the ones the overthrow.

It will be interesting to see what will happen when the "power planet" Pluto will transit through the freedom-loving and individualistic sign Aquarius in the years 2023-2043.

Andro
10-03-2015, 06:01 PM
I think it's very interesting that this topic lead to mentioning anarchy, and quite quickly...

I think very few people actually innerstand the Hard Core of what anarchy is/means. (I'm using the words 'Hard Core' on purpose)

Eventually, Hard Core anarchy would do away with any and all laws/rules altogether, as there wouldn't be any more need for them.

(No conflict, no tension/potential difference, no 'Us & Them', etc... In other words: No voltage = no rules :))
_______
I.M.S.U.

Awani
10-03-2015, 06:10 PM
But there will be creeds. But a creed is different than a rule/law. And a person without any creed is a psychopath... and eventually the type of anarchist the mainstream media warns us about.

I love Ernst Jünger's definition...

I always preferred Emma Goldman's (which is a bit more hands on):

“Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals…” - source (http://dwardmac.pitzer.edu/Anarchist_Archives/goldman/aando/anarchism.html)

:cool:

zoas23
10-03-2015, 06:13 PM
I think it's very interesting that this topic lead to mentioning anarchy, and quite quickly...

I think very few people actually innerstand the Hard Core of what anarchy is/means. (I'm using the words 'Hard Core' on purpose)

Eventually, Hard Core anarchy would do away with any and all laws/rules altogether, as there wouldn't be any more need for them.

(No conflict, no tension/potential difference, no 'Us & Them', etc... In other words: No voltage = no rules :))
_______
I.M.S.U.

I mentioned Jünger's idea of the "anarch", which he opposed to "anarchism"... but words are words, I think that with "hard core anarchism" you mean something that is quite similar to what Jünger described as "anarch".

The ideal of the "anarch" for Jünger was, for sure, Socrates... a person who transcended the primordial fear, which is the fear of death.