PDA

View Full Version : Bone Cancer and Neuropathic Pain

researcher
10-12-2015, 06:00 PM
Hello everyone

So here is my situation. Back in 2004 my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer. The doctors removed the entire prostate that summer and he was cancer free for about 7 years. In 2012 he was diagnosed with bone cancer in his legs, hips, lower spine and ribs, and it was believed to somehow be linked to his earlier prostate cancer. They put him on hormone therapy for 2 years until he finally decided to find a natural cure. He's been taking the molasses baking soda mix and it has helped but there have been major damages to the nerves from both cancers and its causing him excruciating pain.

As I'm sure your all aware, these doctors don't know diddly s**t and are excessively negative. At the moment he's in the hospice home-care program to manage his pain and it seems all they care about is getting him hooked on pharmaceuticals which are majorly screwing with his mind and body. He's took so many pills its damaged his digestive system and he's already underweight and dehydrated and is suffering panic attacks, delirium and hallucinations which are getting pretty scary.

So my main question here is what can he take to manage neropathic pain or even heal it. It is a very deep pain that things like morphine can't reach. Also if there are any suggestions on treating bone cancer I'm all ears. It too is a very deep cancer and hides deep in the bones which don't receive much blood flow.

Thanks in advance.

Illen A. Cluf
10-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Unfortunately, the pain is the body's way of showing that there is a deeper underlying cause - the damage to the cancer in his legs, hips, spine and ribs. The pain can only go away permanently when the underlying cause has been removed. My father had cancer and was given only a few weeks to live. He used pure oxygen therapy and hydrazine sulphate, which didn't cure him (he was already too damaged), but at least it extended his life relatively comfortably for another year, rather than a few weeks. Perhaps if he had been diagnosed earlier, he might have been cured.

zoas23
10-13-2015, 12:58 AM
I am not a doctor and I am vegetarian.

I KNOW 3 persons who healed their cancers with treatment + vegetarian diet. There are several studies that show that a vegetarian diet helps with some types of cancer, bone cancer being one of them (whilst for prostate cancer... it can really make a BIG difference -i.e, there are studies about Asians living in the East and in the West and how the red meat changes absolutely the chances of having prostate cancer).

Do NOT expect miracles from this tip, but it is something that MAY help. It will, for sure, not do anything about the pain, but it may help to decrease the growth of the cancer.

Also, I HATE weed... I really hate it, but they say that it helps a lot some patients who suffer cancer and helps them to have appetite and also helps them to deal with the pain and relax. For the records, I do NOT smoke weed.

Andro
10-13-2015, 06:32 AM
After reading what Zoas wrote, I remember seeing many testimonials of cancer actually being cured with the help of Cannabis and cannabis-derived substances (THC and CBD, the latter being non-psychoactive). You can google (https://www.google.com/search?q=cannabis+cancer+cure)/YouTube (https://www.google.com/search?q=cannabis+cancer+cure&tbm=vid) for plenty of such cases.

I myself prepared such an extract in the past, in another country (where it's legal), for a woman with 'terminal' bone cancer. However, she chose not to take it and opted to end her life instead via self-euthanasia.

zoas23
10-13-2015, 07:06 AM
After reading what Zoas wrote, I remember seeing many testimonials of cancer actually being cured with the help of Cannabis and cannabis-derived substances (THC and CBD, the latter being non-psychoactive). You can google (https://www.google.com/search?q=cannabis+cancer+cure)/YouTube (https://www.google.com/search?q=cannabis+cancer+cure&tbm=vid) for plenty of such cases.

I myself prepared such an extract in the past, in another country (where it's legal), for a woman with 'terminal' bone cancer. However, she chose not to take it and opted to end her life instead via self-euthanasia.

It's true that they are discovering that weed has anti-cancer effects, besides from being good for the general mood of a patient.

As for the "vegetarian" tip: I know three cases about persons who became vegetarian to cure a cancer. Two of them had PROSTATE cancer and completely healed themselves with a vegetarian diet (one of them with a "truly vegetarian diet", the other one with "vegetarian + fish diet" -he actually emulated the traditional and typical diet of a Japanese fisher). One of them is my uncle, the other one is a doctor/medic who is a friend of my father (he's the one who did the "Japanese" thing after researching on different alternatives and being specially concerned about not losing his fertility).

The third case I know is about a woman who had breast-cancer and combined a vegetarian diet with traditional treatment for cancer (Chemotherapy). She smoked a lot of weed during her treatment as to make it easier for her to deal with the "ugly" side-effects of the chemotherapy. Without weed, she didn't even want to eat, so it helped with her appetite and also with her concern about her hair loss (it didn't stop it at all, it simply made her care less about it or stop being obsessed with such thing and relax).

The three of them are well nowadays.

Something similar happened to me with my vegetarian diet: my whole biological family has to go once a year to the doctor for a colonoscopy... because we're a "high risk" family (3 out of my 4 grand-parents died due to a colon cancer... so we all have a "genetic tendency" to develop it). Anyway, during one of my visits to the colon doctor he asked me some questions about my general habits related to health and I mentioned that I am vegetarian. He smiled and told me that in that case I could choose not to go on with the "obligation" of the yearly colonoscopy because my vegetarian diet reduced the chances of developing a colon cancer almost to zero, even with my "bad genes".

My tips stop here because I am not a doctor, but I wish the best for your father.

archerner
10-13-2015, 01:58 PM
Hey researcher, I'm sorry to hear your fathers cancer has resurfaced. I'm not a doctor, but I can recommend some herbs that if prepared properly should help. Gotu kola is a healing herb, speeds recovery and feeds the immune system. Comfrey leaf and root is known as bone knit and helps with restoring bone density. Organic chicken/cow bone broth is full of polysaccharides and collagen to help bone rebuild their structure. Olive, coconut, and hemp oil could help his digestive tract, calcium bentonite can be used as a soft detoxifier, to get pharmaceuticals out of his system. Turmeric is documented to help cure over 160 diseases: it's a great healing ally. I agree a vegetarian diet is very healing, cutting out all sugar and bread is essential. Cannabis (I can't stand when it's called weed) is very healing, making Rick Simpson oil is simple enough, but there are better extraction methods.

I've been in the same battle against cancer with a loved one. I hope what I've said is of some use to you. But more over I just want to encourage you researcher. Its the true unselfish work of alchemy to heal and bring balance where we can. I wish you all the best.

Salazius
10-13-2015, 05:08 PM
Sometime the answer is not in something (like plant, a molecule ...) but into nothing. Fasting was proven to be very effective to destroy cancerous cells.
However, if he is very underweighted, then this is not a good alternative.

Cancer likes very much oxygen deprived places, and also, very alkaline places like bones (that's why you never see cancer into muscles, they produce way too much acids, lactic acid especially). It likes also very much sugar. All the energetic receptors on it are for glucids, not fats.

With logic we could thus say :

- Avoiding using sugar into you food, this is ketogen diet.
- Oxygenize yourself ! Get breathed.
- Detox your body as much as possible by fasting. Fasting also helps your body to recover its forces by letting the organs to rest and repare.

We produce everyday thousands of cancerous cells, BUT, they get destroyed by the immunitary system. Oliban essential oil is also very interesting for testicles, prostate, ovaries and breast cancers.

Unfortunately, when a body is very damaged, just pray and invoke higher forces for a miracle.

theFool
10-14-2015, 04:04 PM
I suggest the usage of the apricot seeds (B17). Check the testimonies, they seem to be effective. Some dosage caution must be used, they could be a bit dangerous if taken in big amounts. Some successful reports suggest to take 1-2 of them every hour for months.

thoth
10-14-2015, 07:44 PM
I just recently read Paul Stamets book on Medicinal mushrooms.
There seems to be a huge amount of research on the anti-tumor anti-carcinagenic properties of many mushrooms such as Beech, Elm, Shitake, Oyster.
Some Japanese research has shown 100% tumor reduction for some mushrooms.

Some such as the woody type ones, are not that attractive for normal cooking but the Japanese make a tea from them. The medicinal compounds seem to be water soluble

Mrs. Black
10-15-2015, 05:28 AM
Sorry about your Dad, researcher.

Recently I read a lot of interesting things about Essiac tea. There’s a lot of information online. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jojYLUwSjhI

Also, organic bone broth (soup), organic milk kefir and organic fermented products, like sauerkraut should help support the gut and broken digestive system. I myself am recovering from leaky gut and the broth and probiotic foods have been very healing.

Andro
10-15-2015, 10:25 AM
Researcher,

In addition to all the above suggestions, I am offering to perform a Shamanic Journey on behalf of your father (free of charge), but I can only do this with his agreement/permission.

If interested, please feel free to contact me.

researcher
10-19-2015, 03:56 AM
Massive thanks to everyone's replies. All your advice and encouragement is very uplifting. At the moment he's still underweight and suffering delirium but his digestive system seems to be gradually healing though not as fast as we'd like. There's alot of good information here that I think will be of great benefit to our family.

Androgynus a million thank yous for your generosity. I will discus this with my father and will pm you with the details.

Thanks again everyone, this is definitely a difficult time, what's scariest right now is the delirium he's suffering. Right now as I type this I'm listening to his crazy talking in the other room and it's quite unsettling. Hopefully this will improve with time and faith.

zoas23
10-19-2015, 06:11 AM
Massive thanks to everyone's replies. All your advice and encouragement is very uplifting. At the moment he's still underweight and suffering delirium but his digestive system seems to be gradually healing though not as fast as we'd like. There's alot of good information here that I think will be of great benefit to our family.

Androgynus a million thank yous for your generosity. I will discus this with my father and will pm you with the details.

Thanks again everyone, this is definitely a difficult time, what's scariest right now is the delirium he's suffering. Right now as I type this I'm listening to his crazy talking in the other room and it's quite unsettling. Hopefully this will improve with time and faith.

My grand-mother (who was a VERY important person in my life, very much like a "second-mother") died of a colon cancer, but during the last weeks she had deliriums.
Instead of not paying attention to her, I talked to her following the flow of her deliriums.
We had very interesting conversations. Maybe the most interesting conversations we had in our lives.

I stayed with her all the time, I was alone with her when she died.

Her last words were directed to me: "You are Satan, but don't take it as an offense, we are all Satan and God... and none of them if either good or bad, they simply need to exist".

During these conversations that we had in "hallucinations" she told me a lot of things, which I "translated" as metaphors....

This time I do not come with a medical advice, but a different type of advice: DON'T BE SCARED AND TALK TO HIM. It does not matter if some things that he says do not "make sense", take them as metaphors... and he probably wants to tell you a lot of things and this is how he can do it right now. If something goes "wrong" (I hope not), these conversations can become a precious treasure later.

And, again, I wish you the best with the cure... and my hope is that it will work, but have no fear and do not be scared... and talk to him as much as you can. Everything makes sense, it's just that he's using a "different logic" to say a lot of things that he wants to tell you.

Peter Barnes
12-27-2015, 07:24 AM
Researcher - Sorry to hear about your fathers bad health.

Start taking bitter apricot seeds 3 initially and work up.
Don't do Keto, atkins etc, go completely vegan ... you want to stop anything that makes things grow in the body, i.e. meat, dairy etc (animals protein)
Take Lugols solution, can be taken transdermally (unless he has thyroid problems)
Do a kind of Gerson therapy without acutally going to the clinics by doing coffee enemas (unless he has gallbladder/colon issues) 2 tablespoons to 1 litre of pure water again work up with the coffee. Have green carrot/apple juice several times a day, eat one warm vegan meal of veggies such as brocolli or any brasicca family veggies which are cancer fighting veggies.
Take pancreatic enzymes ( in the meantime eat papaya which has papain and pineapple which has bromlain, two enzymes that help in the meantime - not good long term seeing as they have sugar)
Avoid sugar and animal protein at all costs!!!
Green Tea may help - has ellagic acid.
Buy a rebounder and have him bounce many times a day for 2 to 5 mins a time.
Take niacin 50mg a few times a day (the flush variety)
Take NO oils, only fresh organic flax seed oil, infact all veggies must be organic too.
Eliminate stress from his life as much as possible, get hypnosis audios so he can visualise his cancer going away and relax deeply at the same time.
Get him to breath deeply in the ealy morning in fresh air, and to breath in and hold in the breath to oxygenate his system a few times.
Keep things like bleach, detergents, washing up liquid etc away from him, put them in the shed or far away.
Infact clean up his environment by using organic or chemical free washing powder, cleaner, toothpaste etc.
Keep flouride away from him, even if it means installing filters or using mineral or still water to brush teeth and bath!!
Things like lemons and cranberry have been shown to be potent against cancer.
Mushroom like Reishi, shitake are good too.
Essiac tea is good also, Ginger also, and turmeric.
Use positive psychology - tell him not to watch the news or TV, newspapers etc just watch youtube for example people who have successfully healed themselves of cancer, read success stories, and he can say affirmations like I AM HEALED NOW, THANKYOU FOR MY HEALING GOD and repeat as mantra daily throughout the day, drown his subconscous with thoughts and commands of healing.
Ask him to make goals of what he is going to do in 6months time, 1 year, 5 years - if he has goals then he has something to live for. To look forward to. What has he always wanted to do, what is his dream etc, focus on these things, especially now.
He can write colourful affirmations and place them on the fridge door on the walls etc.
Prayer is also good but he probably does this already.
Other supplements - co enzyme q10, selenium, Vitamin C.
Gerson supplements - potassium salts (also avoid any other salt in your diet)
So to recap avoid sugar even in forms of friuts (banana sharon friuts etc), avoid animal protein, eat only raw veggie juices and slow cooked veggies, no oil no salt.

You could try the Flax seed oil and cottage cheese therapy, I think it's one part oil to four of cheese, mix thoroughly and ingest many times a day - this is an anti cancer therapy but it kind of goes against the strict Gerson type therapy as animal protein (casein) is introduced in the diet.

You can do the above AND fast on the weekend or every 10 days for a few days and cycle back to the usual protocol.

Let us know how it goes. He can be cured, please believe and never give up.

ps Also consider allopathic intervention like chemo/radiotherapy/operation this is a personal choice, some people say that chemo will destroy your immune system others do well with some chemo/operation AND natural therapy such as clean organic, meat, sugar free diet and much of the above so dont discard allopathic medicine completely.