PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Members!

Mrs. Black
10-15-2015, 04:47 AM
Hi Everyone!!! It's such a thrill for me to be joining your ranks.

Here is a little bit about myself...
For some time I have enjoyed reading through the posts here on the forum as my partner Black, has been a member for some years now. Many wonderful posts have elicited lots of lively discussions between us and provided much enjoyment and food for thought.

A little about me personally...

Some many years ago, I did a two week live-in ‘Alchemy Prima’ which was conducted by an ex student of Frata Albertus and this is where my interest in alchemy was ignited.

Since then I’ve done extensive reading on the topic of alchemy. Although not practicing in the lab myself, I have a good foundation of the theory and have in the past practiced making spagyrics but that was early on in my journey.

A few of my interests apart from Alchemy include:

Art
Health, the gut & the micro-biome
Making fermented Foods
Oil Painting
Seeking the truth
Playing a little Ukulele

Thanks go out to you Dev for accepting me. I'm so very happy to be here as this really is the best alchemy forum site online.

warm regards

Mrs. Black

Andro
10-16-2015, 12:26 PM
Welcome, Mrs. Black!

Kiorionis
10-16-2015, 11:56 PM
Welcome! Maybe we'll see some of your art in the future?

archerner
10-17-2015, 01:00 AM
Glad to have another artist on here. :)

Seeker of Truth
10-17-2015, 03:21 AM
Welcome Mrs. Black
:) ;) :)

Mrs. Black
10-17-2015, 08:53 AM
Thanks for your warm welcomes, gentlemen!!!!

Salazius
10-17-2015, 01:22 PM
Welcome !

Mrs. Black
10-19-2015, 12:52 PM
thank you Salazius :)

Mrs. Black
02-27-2017, 07:53 AM
Hi,

I’m not really new but I had a bit of a false start back in 2015 I just thought I would say Hi again and refresh/update my intro. While I’m at it I’d also like to add that this is the best Alchemy Forum in the land :) and we are so so lucky to have it. Thank you so much Dev and thanks also to you Andro and Kiorionis for helping to maintain this marvelous platform where people like us can connect learn and share. It is such a blessing and it makes Mr Black and I very happy just to have found this place.

To recap: about myself...

My first introduction to alchemy was when I did a two week live-in ‘Alchemy Prima’ around twenty years ago. Since then I’ve done a lot of reading on the topic of alchemy and although not practicing in the lab myself, I have a good foundation and am passionate about the subject.

My other love is making art and I have a small studio at home. I love to paint and it would be nice to share some of my artwork here down the track.

Warm regards to all…

Mrs. Black

Awani
02-27-2017, 12:48 PM
Welcome again. :)

:cool:

Andro
02-27-2017, 01:00 PM
Welcome again. :)

...and again :)

Aham
02-27-2017, 01:02 PM
Welcome Mrs. Black. It's generally rare to find a husband and a wife both interested in Alchemy so we are privileged to have you both here.

Quarrox
02-27-2017, 01:20 PM
Welcome fellow painter

Kiorionis
02-27-2017, 01:27 PM
Good to see you back!

Andro
02-27-2017, 01:38 PM
Good to see you back!

Back in Black :)

A toast with song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

Andro
02-27-2017, 03:43 PM
a husband and a wife both interested in Alchemy

Dr. Zoidberg (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3693-Greetings-and-Salutations) is also a couple.

Dr.Zoidberg is not actually a person, male or female; Dr.Zoidberg is a we, both male and female. We are a married couple who came in contact with alchemy a few months ago. We cooperate in all of our work.

And I am in fact three different people :cool:

So, there's more to one than one :)

Schmuldvich
02-27-2017, 05:07 PM
Welcome!

Please share some of your art with us!

Aham
02-28-2017, 01:32 AM
And I am in fact three different people :cool:

So, there's more to one than one :)

Not to be judgy but if you're in fact three different people I'm either concerned or jealous. LOL

Mrs. Black
02-28-2017, 02:18 AM
Thank you Dev, Andro, Aham, Quarrox, Kiorionis and Schmuldvich!!! You really are tremendously good at welcoming people here. I was feeling like a bit of a nuisance yesterday however you’ve all put me at ease. Actually, the music was very uplifting thank you, Andro! Fabulous choice! Black and I were dancing around the living room.

Loving the vibe here and I think it’s terrific that there is a whole area dedicated to Art. I’ve been planning an alchemic series. I’ve always adored the old texts with their illustrations/imagery…they hold a great fascination for me. Atlanta Fugiens is my favourite of course. Saw that list you posted for Elixer Mixer the other day Andro and I managed to get Mr Black to copy it for me. Thank you for that treasure. :-D

Kiorionis
02-28-2017, 03:32 AM
Haha you don't post enough to be a nuisance. You and Mr. Black can create as many threads as you want. This forum is as much yours as it is ours ;)
Cheers!