PDA

View Full Version : What shall I do? The day has come.

nav2010
10-16-2015, 10:50 PM
This is the thread created due to the poll being YES: Ozone as the Prima Materia (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4528-The-Prima-Materia)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been four years since I was last here. Since then I have scoured the Earth looking for the prima materia, looked at every possible idea imaginable.
I always said if I ever found it I'd tell everyone and not keep it to myself for my own selfish needs regardless of whether or not it would destroy economies because Gold and Silver would become worthless in a financial sense.
I think in all honesty, in todays world Gold and Silver are not that important anymore because marginal banking systems just print money whether they have Gold or not.
The most important thing is the health benefits, coupled with the increase in population and whether the world will be able to sustain it. Those are the considerations.
I am not the type of person that would keep it from one person but give it to another, I believe in equality and that everyone should benefit if anyone should benefit at all.
Please, please do not PM regarding this.
We all need to think this through before I divulge the Prima Materia, we need to seriously think of the pro's and cons because once this is done its done and there will be no turning back I kid you not.
So I am going to propose a vote on here, the vote will last for two few days and you can vote on the 17th or 18th and if after the vote there are a lot more yays than nays then I will divulge without prejudice on the 19th. Some of you will be thinking 'i've heard or seen this before' but I promise you all that this is no joke and you all need to give it serious consideration because there will be no going back. The judgement of this board will decide whether or not this world will change forever.
It doesn't feel like i'd imagined it would feel knowing what I know, i'm more scared than anything, after reading what Hermes and Flamel said over the years about the responsibilty one should have knowing such things i'd considered the selfish option but then again looking at the state of the world, cancer rates and wars etc I figure it can't get much worse and everyone might as well know before they destroy this place. I would like you to take that into consideration before you vote.
The other thing that I considered was the alchemists themselves. I know a lot of people have been chasing this thing a long time and I know i'd be dissappointed if someone came on here and told me the answer, sort of an anti-climax I suppose. All I can say about that is that nearly everybody was way off the mark and I don't think you would have got there anyway.
I want the decision to be by my fellow alchemists, that is the only way.
To the Mods of the forum, please place this post where everyone can see it.
To my fellow alchemists, some of you had to know that this day would come and some may have thought it would never come but none the less the day has come.
It is with you I leave the decision.
Please leave your vote in a reply like I have done.

nav2010
10-16-2015, 10:52 PM
Yay, I vote yes.

zoas23
10-16-2015, 11:30 PM
The suspense...

Hmmm....

Do it.... !

Kiorionis
10-16-2015, 11:52 PM
What's up nav2010. I like your style ;)

One thing you should consider before releasing any "sensitive" spiritual information is that, upon release, you may become karmically responsible for its transmition. Are you willing to accept every responsibility that comes with it?

That being said.. I wouldn't mind hearing your ideas.

crestind
10-17-2015, 12:11 AM
I'm curious what you're working with, so that's a yes from me.

One thing you should consider before releasing any "sensitive" spiritual information is that, upon release, you may become karmically responsible for its transmition. Are you willing to accept every responsibility that comes with it?
Is there any evidence that this actually occurs? Honestly this all just feels like a repeat of the church all over again... if you do bad things or don't give Jesus some money every Sunday, you will burn in hell, etc. but karma is just the new age variant of it.

In any event, I believe the "prima" is just a carrier for the spirit anyways, so it reveals a lot less than you would imagine, as some knowledge is needed to extract the spirit properly and mature it into the stone. I also have to ask, nav2010, does this mean you have succeeded in making the stone as well? :)

Kiorionis
10-17-2015, 12:36 AM
Karma is just cause and effect. There are plenty of stories of people not being able to handle their shit after making it big in one way or another. They dont say that money is the root of all evil for nothing. In this case, as implied by nav, the information is potentially the 'money'

Another example, if you were personally responsible for ruining someone's mind because they couldn't handle a psychedelic trip. Would you consider this good karma or bad?

And how would you go about rectifying their situation, if at all?

archerner
10-17-2015, 12:59 AM
I vote yay, I feel the same way about some aspects of alchemy. Excited to hear your decision

Andro
10-17-2015, 01:34 AM
Hi Nav,

If there is a "secret" that requires direct initiation, it will "protect" itself no matter how publicly it is revealed (IMO).

So I say, go for it!

Seth-Ra
10-17-2015, 02:32 AM
Hi Nav,

If there is a "secret" that requires direct initiation, it will "protect" itself no matter how publicly it is revealed (IMO).

So I say, go for it!

Andro beat me to it, but that's my consensus also.

Yeah, share what you have learned if you are so inclined. :)

~Seth-Ra

Awani
10-17-2015, 03:09 AM
No.

"The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything." - from The Prestige (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prestige_(film))

:cool:

Lapis Solaris
10-17-2015, 04:01 AM
Do it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Illen A. Cluf
10-17-2015, 04:07 AM
The truth always - always - protects itself. Go for it.

JDP
10-17-2015, 07:37 AM
It's been four years since I was last here. Since then I have scoured the Earth looking for the prima materia, looked at every possible idea imaginable.
I always said if I ever found it I'd tell everyone and not keep it to myself for my own selfish needs regardless of whether or not it would destroy economies because Gold and Silver would become worthless in a financial sense.
I think in all honesty, in todays world Gold and Silver are not that important anymore because marginal banking systems just print money whether they have Gold or not.
The most important thing is the health benefits, coupled with the increase in population and whether the world will be able to sustain it. Those are the considerations.
I am not the type of person that would keep it from one person but give it to another, I believe in equality and that everyone should benefit if anyone should benefit at all.
Please, please do not PM regarding this.
We all need to think this through before I divulge the Prima Materia, we need to seriously think of the pro's and cons because once this is done its done and there will be no turning back I kid you not.
So I am going to propose a vote on here, the vote will last for two few days and you can vote on the 17th or 18th and if after the vote there are a lot more yays than nays then I will divulge without prejudice on the 19th. Some of you will be thinking 'i've heard or seen this before' but I promise you all that this is no joke and you all need to give it serious consideration because there will be no going back. The judgement of this board will decide whether or not this world will change forever.
It doesn't feel like i'd imagined it would feel knowing what I know, i'm more scared than anything, after reading what Hermes and Flamel said over the years about the responsibilty one should have knowing such things i'd considered the selfish option but then again looking at the state of the world, cancer rates and wars etc I figure it can't get much worse and everyone might as well know before they destroy this place. I would like you to take that into consideration before you vote.
The other thing that I considered was the alchemists themselves. I know a lot of people have been chasing this thing a long time and I know i'd be dissappointed if someone came on here and told me the answer, sort of an anti-climax I suppose. All I can say about that is that nearly everybody was way off the mark and I don't think you would have got there anyway.
I want the decision to be by my fellow alchemists, that is the only way.
To the Mods of the forum, please place this post where everyone can see it.
To my fellow alchemists, some of you had to know that this day would come and some may have thought it would never come but none the less the day has come.
It is with you I leave the decision.
Please leave your vote in a reply like I have done.

An important question to ask would be: Have you empirically tested your theories/speculations regarding the matter and preparation of the Elixir/Stone and proven them to be facts, or are you just totally convinced that your theories/speculations on the subject must be correct but really have no empirical proof that they are so?

If the first is the case, and you really can transmute metals into silver and gold and cure who-knows how many illnesses and diseases, then you should be very well aware what divulging this information will do to the world. Not only will gold and silver lose their economic value -which is still more important than you seem to think- but on the long run you will also be affecting the already problematic situation of overpopulation (less and less people die at younger ages and live longer and longer lives, while more keep on being born. Modern medicine has already contributed to this situation, and needles to say if the Elixir/Stone has such amazing curative and life-prolonging properties it will contribute further to the same.)

If the second is the case, then you might be wrong and make a lot of people waste their time and money on wrong matters and procedures, for which they will basically curse your bones forever. The world has already had too much of this in the last 2000+ years to add more waste of money and time in false or erroneous claims pretending to pass as the correct matters and methods.

So in either case the most appropriate answer would be a most resounding "NO!"

If you really want to help other "fellow alchemists", you would do a better service by actually donating samples of the finished Elixir/Stone to any who request it, so that others can put it to the test and see the empirical reality of the subject and have tangible confirmation of it. Proof of your success would give a boost of confidence to all those who witness the reality of the thing and would give them an unparalleled incentive to continue their efforts to succeed in the quest, no matter if it takes their whole lifetimes. There is nothing worse for peace of mind in any particular endeavor than incertitude. Empirical proof gets rid of this bothersome obstacle and dispenses with having to have "faith" in something or someone. You don't need to just "believe" blindly in something/someone when you know it is a fact.

Andro
10-17-2015, 08:03 AM
I've added a poll to this thread to spice it up a bit :)

Those who already posted their answers are also welcome to input them into the poll :cool:

nav2010
10-17-2015, 09:47 AM
If the second is the case, then you might be wrong and make a lot of people waste their time and money on wrong matters and procedures, for which they will basically curse your bones forever. The world has already had too much of this in the last 2000+ years to add more waste of money and time in false or erroneous claims pretending to pass as the correct matters and methods.
There is no time and money to be wasted, the prima materia has always been around the rich and poor alike, in some regions of the world you can obtain it where it naturally occurs, in others there is work to be done. If the vote swings to the 'yay' and then it is revealed, you will all look at the alchemical texts and drawings and giggle to yourself, you'll look at the serpents in the drawings of Abraham the Jew and know that it is the length of the serpents that play among the mecurial water that is important because it is the length of their days on Earth which is represented by the hour glass on the head of Saturnia.
Yes, the Prima Materia does indeed have an half life but not an half life like radioactive material.
Then you will see, once this materia is placed in a seal vessel under the heat of 37C, which is that of a hen on her eggs, instead of the serpent having an half life, it eats itself continually and the mystery reveals itself. Then you will remember Hermes saying 'what is above is what is below and what is below is above' and you will laugh your socks off.
The materia is all around us, all the time, in the air, in the roots of trees and sometimes in the soil. It was extremely difficult to obtain in the old days and took days to gather but because of its half life, by the time they'd gathered enough, the prima materia was useless. Today we have equipment that can gather or create it in seconds.
I've already said too much before we get the vote.

nav2010
10-17-2015, 10:25 AM
If the first is the case, and you really can transmute metals into silver and gold and cure who-knows how many illnesses and diseases, then you should be very well aware what divulging this information will do to the world. Not only will gold and silver lose their economic value -which is still more important than you seem to think- but on the long run you will also be affecting the already problematic situation of overpopulation (less and less people die at younger ages and live longer and longer lives, while more keep on being born. Modern medicine has already contributed to this situation, and needles to say if the Elixir/Stone has such amazing curative and life-prolonging properties it will contribute further to the same.)

I know all these things and i've thought them through and that is why i'm asking everone else.
I've already revealed more than the Sages ever did in the above post and for a lot of people that will be enough for them to succeed so in one sense 'it has been done' already.
But to answer your question and my motive for doing this:-
The world at the moment cannot get any worse than it is. Wars, corruption, hatred, death and despare are all we see before us everyday and it is getting worse by the day. I know that I have done or will be doing things that all the Sages that walked this Earth said should never be done and thats something i'm going to have to live with for the rest of my life. But in my defence, when those Sages walked this Earth it wasn't in the mess that it is now, some of the Sages who are still alive will be cursing me and I know they'll hate me for it but my message to them is: you also had the opportunity to do what I have done but you stood back and looked on didn't you? and you used the knowledge for your own selfish purpose and let others die, well to you I say, you always thought that no one would ever discover it didn't you? you said that a man could be here a thousand years and never discover it didn't you? Well, it has and its too late now because the world is about to change. It is done.

JDP
10-17-2015, 10:44 AM
There is no time and money to be wasted, the prima materia has always been around the rich and poor alike, in some regions of the world you can obtain it where it naturally occurs, in others there is work to be done. If the vote swings to the 'yay' and then it is revealed, you will all look at the alchemical texts and drawings and giggle to yourself, you'll look at the serpents in the drawings of Abraham the Jew and know that it is the length of the serpents that play among the mecurial water that is important because it is the length of their days on Earth which is represented by the hour glass on the head of Saturnia.
Yes, the Prima Materia does indeed have an half life but not an half life like radioactive material.
Then you will see, once this materia is placed in a seal vessel under the heat of 37C, which is that of a hen on her eggs, instead of the serpent having an half life, it eats itself continually and the mystery reveals itself. Then you will remember Hermes saying 'what is above is what is below and what is below is above' and you will laugh your socks off.
The materia is all around us, all the time, in the air, in the roots of trees and sometimes in the soil. It was extremely difficult to obtain in the old days and took days to gather but because of its half life, by the time they'd gathered enough, the prima materia was useless. Today we have equipment that can gather or create it in seconds.
I've already said too much before we get the vote.

If you have not made the Elixir/Stone yourself and proven that your theories/speculations are right, then yes, there is plenty of time and money that could be wasted since there is no guarantee that you are right. You would simply be one more in a long chain of claimants/speculators through the centuries who never made it either, but they thought they were correct anyway and ended up actually making others waste countless amounts of time and money attempting to put their claims into practice. So this brings me to the original questions that were implied above: Have you actually made the Elixir/Stone? If so, does it transmute metals into silver and gold? If yes, then would you be willing to donate samples of the Elixir/Stone so that they can be tested to see if they perform as claimed?

JDP
10-17-2015, 10:52 AM
I know all these things and i've thought them through and that is why i'm asking everone else.
I've already revealed more than the Sages ever did in the above post and for a lot of people that will be enough for them to succeed so in one sense 'it has been done' already.
But to answer your question and my motive for doing this:-
The world at the moment cannot get any worse than it is. Wars, corruption, hatred, death and despare are all we see before us everyday and it is getting worse by the day. I know that I have done or will be doing things that all the Sages that walked this Earth said should never be done and thats something i'm going to have to live with for the rest of my life. But in my defence, when those Sages walked this Earth it wasn't in the mess that it is now, some of the Sages who are still alive will be cursing me and I know they'll hate me for it but my message to them is: you also had the opportunity to do what I have done but you stood back and looked on didn't you? and you used the knowledge for your own selfish purpose and let others die, well to you I say, you always thought that no one would ever discover it didn't you? you said that a man could be here a thousand years and never discover it didn't you? Well, it has and its too late now because the world is about to change. It is done.

By revealing how to make the Elixir/Stone that world which you dislike so much will be exactly the same, except that gold and silver will be much cheaper thanks to its transmuting properties, and there will be more and more people in it thanks to its curative and life-prolonging properties. It won't really solve anything about war, corruption, hatred, etc. Those will always be there, since unfortunately they are part of human nature.

nav2010
10-17-2015, 11:03 AM
If you have not made the Elixir/Stone yourself and proven that your theories/speculations are right, then yes, there is plenty of time and money that could be wasted since there is no guarantee that you are right. You would simply be one more in a long chain of claimants/speculators through the centuries who never made it either, but they thought they were correct anyway and ended up actually making others waste countless amounts of time and money attempting to put their claims into practice. So this brings me to the original questions that were implied above: Have you actually made the Elixir/Stone? If so, does it transmute metals into silver and gold? If yes, then would you be willing to donate samples of the Elixir/Stone so that they can be tested to see if they perform as claimed?
Sir, I know that I am going to be judged by the world for what I am about to do, do you think that such an undertaking would be done by myself without the witness by myself of the miracles of nature?
When the prima materia is revealed, there is no slaving over hot fires for days, months and years, there is no secret philosophical means to perform the art, the art can be performed in hours and I propose to you that you judge me when and after I reveal to this world what I am about to reveal.
You speak sir as though one needs to spend years tolling over a hot fire to master this art when the miracles of nature take hours. Why would I send you the white water and the stone when you'll have it yourself in three days time?
There will be no money wasted and no time wasted because it costs nothing either in time, money nor effort. You'll understand and laugh shorty.

nav2010
10-17-2015, 11:22 AM
By revealing how to make the Elixir/Stone that world which you dislike so much will be exactly the same, except that gold and silver will be much cheaper thanks to its transmuting properties, and there will be more and more people in it thanks to its curative and life-prolonging properties. It won't really solve anything about war, corruption, hatred, etc. Those will always be there, since unfortunately they are part of human nature.
It cannot possibly make the world a worse place than it is now, if you think that it will then propose to me a method in which it won't. If you think that the stone is for only a chosen few then you are wrong, it was put here for all to use and judging by the responses in this thread it is what people want and therefore I will reveal it today not on the 19th as was proposed by myself originally. You utter words of selfishness that the Sages before you uttered, so as to keep it from the masses, 'send it to me' and I will judge' NO! If one person has it then all will have it.

JDP
10-17-2015, 11:35 AM
Sir, I know that I am going to be judged by the world for what I am about to do, do you think that such an undertaking would be done by myself without the witness by myself of the miracles of nature?
When the prima materia is revealed, there is no slaving over hot fires for days, months and years, there is no secret philosophical means to perform the art, the art can be performed in hours and I propose to you that you judge me when and after I reveal to this world what I am about to reveal.
You speak sir as though one needs to spend years tolling over a hot fire to master this art when the miracles of nature take hours. Why would I send you the white water and the stone when you'll have it yourself in three days time?
There will be no money wasted and no time wasted because it costs nothing either in time, money nor effort. You'll understand and laugh shorty.

From some of the things you are saying it seems like you have fallen for the old "only one matter" gimmick and you actually think it is found already made in nature and it's just a matter of finding it and "cooking" it at the right temperature and so forth. All very nice and easy. You should read some of the things that have been posted in this forum regarding this subject to get a better and more realistic perspective of this. Alchemy is quite more complicated than that, and thus the real reason why it is so difficult to discover.

In any event, three days is three days. And there is no telling yet how supposedly common and easy to find is the matter that you think is the whole secret. Maybe it is only found in a remote cave in the middle of hostile cannibal tribes' territories in the Amazon jungle, or who knows where. So testing your claims might end up costing time and money after all. That's why you could get your point across much more easily if you were willing to submit to the test samples of what you claim is the Stone. That way no one is required to try to repeat whatever your claims are without having a guarantee first.

JDP
10-17-2015, 11:47 AM
It cannot possibly make the world a worse place than it is now, if you think that it will then propose to me a method in which it won't. If you think that the stone is for only a chosen few then you are wrong, it was put here for all to use and judging by the responses in this thread it is what people want and therefore I will reveal it today not on the 19th as was proposed by myself originally. You utter words of selfishness that the Sages before you uttered, so as to keep it from the masses, 'send it to me' and I will judge' NO! If one person has it then all will have it.

I already explained how the revelation will hardly change the world, except in making precious metals cheaper and having more people around. So imagine that same world you dislike so much, but with more people in it, and devalued gold and silver.

I think it was very predictable that you would refuse to submit samples of your alleged "Stone" to the test. You see, I have been around this "alchemy world" for many years, I have pretty much "seen it all", lots of boasters and claimants, and the typical sign of someone who does NOT have the Stone is in fact his refusal and endless excuses NOT to have his claims put to the test. The Irish historian and poet Richard Stanihurst, who witnessed no less than 15 transmutations, wrote a very good treatise on the subject of how to recognize boasters and charlatans from those who genuinely have something interesting to offer regarding alchemy. More people should read this work.

nav2010
10-17-2015, 11:51 AM
From some of the things you are saying it seems like you have fallen for the old "only one matter" gimmick and you actually think it is found already made in nature and it's just a matter of finding it and "cooking" it at the right temperature and so forth. All very nice and easy. You should read some of the things that have been posted in this forum regarding this subject to get a better and more realistic perspective of this. Alchemy is quite more complicated than that, and thus the real reason why it is so difficult to discover.

In any event, three days is three days. And there is no telling yet how supposedly common and easy to find is the matter that you think is the whole secret. Maybe it is only found in a remote cave in the middle of hostile cannibal tribes' territories in the Amazon jungle, or who knows where. So testing your claims might end up costing time and money after all. That's why you could get your point across much more easily if you were willing to submit to the test samples of what you claim is the Stone. That way no one is required to try to repeat whatever your claims are without having a guarantee first.
I have been involved in Alchemy for about 25 years, in that time i've read just about every Alchemical text, scripture and looked at many drawings related to the art. In the days that follow today people are going to learn the magistry of nature whether you or the sages like it or not. You will look back on these posts of yours and regret what you have said and feel a fool, you will feel a fool because you have written about something in which you have absolutely no knowledge nor have you ever seen before.
It doesn't matter what you think is right or wrong, what you think is correct and incorrect and immoral or moral.
Today I will write a post that will fill in all the gaps and mystery that the sages left, there will be no more argument and there will be no more mystery. Let the people judge for themselves what is about to be written, you will matter not.

JDP
10-17-2015, 12:00 PM
I have been involved in Alchemy for about 25 years, in that time i've read just about every Alchemical text, scripture and looked at many drawings related to the art. In the days that follow today people are going to learn the magistry of nature whether you or the sages like it or not. You will look back on these posts of yours and regret what you have said and feel a fool, you will feel a fool because you have written about something in which you have absolutely no knowledge nor have you ever seen before.
It doesn't matter what you think is right or wrong, what you think is correct and incorrect and immoral or moral.
Today I will write a post that will fill in all the gaps and mystery that the sages left, there will be no more argument and there will be no more mystery. Let the people judge for themselves what is about to be written, you will matter not.

If your posts so far are any indication of your acquaintance with alchemy and its literature, I won't be holding my breath regarding this supposed big revelation of yours. But there should be concern about how many people you can potentially send into the very predictable blind alleys that those with high claims -but hardly any proofs- usually send others to.

nav2010
10-17-2015, 12:11 PM
If your posts so far are any indication of your acquaintance with alchemy and its literature, I won't be holding my breath regarding this supposed big revelation of yours. But there should be concern about how many people you can potentially send into the very predictable blind alleys that those with high claims -but hardly any proofs- usually send others to.
There are no blind alleys, there is no concern, there is no money to be spent or time to be waisted, there is only truth to be discovered very, very easily. There is no toll, nor pain or any other vice of which you speak. Let it be judged by others. I'm busy writing my post, hush now.

JDP
10-17-2015, 12:18 PM
There are no blind alleys, there is no concern, there is no money to be spent or time to be waisted, there is only truth to be discovered very, very easily. There is no toll, nor pain or any other vice of which you speak. Let it be judged by others. I'm busy writing my post, hush now.

If it were only so easy and simple there wouldn't have been so many countless failures throughout history, even by the likes of Newton and Boyle. Keep on writing your supposed big revelation, I am still not holding my breath.

nav2010
10-17-2015, 12:26 PM
If it were only so easy and simple there wouldn't have been so many countless failures throughout history, even by the likes of Newton and Boyle. Keep on writing your supposed big revelation, I am still not holding my breath.
There are so many failures in history because they don't know the Prima Materia, full stop. If they did and they understood it then they wouldn't have failed. They may have had the Prima Materia but they didn't know how to preseve it and keep it, when you understand it fully JDP, I promise with all my heart that in a short while that you will look back at these threads and be ambarassed but you will also laugh with joy, this I promise.

JDP
10-17-2015, 12:37 PM
There are so many failures in history because they don't know the Prima Materia, full stop. If they did and they understood it then they wouldn't have failed. They may have had the Prima Materia but they didn't know how to preseve it and keep it, when you understand it fully JDP, I promise with all my heart that in a short while that you will look back at these threads and be ambarassed but you will also laugh with joy, this I promise.

If the "Prima Materia" is so common as you claim, then obviously it is hard to envision how so many people throughout the centuries could have failed to discover it. Legions of "puffers" put virtually all natural materials at their hands to the test. And for the last two hundred or so years chemists have been studying virtually all naturally occurring materials. Neither one of them found the Stone. You would think that after so many thousands of investigations and attempts it would have been discovered even if by chance alone. The whole thing strongly suggests, therefore, that alchemy is a bit more complicated than that, and that all those claims by many alchemists about the secret being so simple, and the matter so common and easy to find, and what have you (which you actually seem to believe), are obviously highly suspicious and there is a "trap" involved here.

nav2010
10-17-2015, 12:51 PM
If the "Prima Materia" is so common as you claim, then obviously it is hard to envision how so many people throughout the centuries could have failed to discover it. Legions of "puffers" put virtually all natural materials at their hands to the test. And for the last two hundred or so years chemists have been studying virtually all naturally occurring materials. Neither one of them found the Stone. You would think that after so many thousands of investigations and attempts it would have been discovered even if by chance alone. The whole thing strongly suggests, therefore, that alchemy is a bit more complicated than that, and that all those claims by many alchemists about the secret being so simple, and the matter so common and easy to find, and what have you (which you actually seem to believe), are obviously highly suspicious and there is a "trap" involved here.

You just don't understand, but you will when I've finished. You have not even given me a chance yet and already you have slammed me as a fraud, setting traps, sending people down blind alleys and so forth. Why don't you just let people decide for themselves? There is nothing to hide here, I promise, what are you scared of? The truth?

zoas23
10-17-2015, 02:11 PM
You just don't understand, but you will when I've finished. You have not even given me a chance yet and already you have slammed me as a fraud, setting traps, sending people down blind alleys and so forth. Why don't you just let people decide for themselves? There is nothing to hide here, I promise, what are you scared of? The truth?

We have the suspense, the drama and the surprising revelation that will come in the end. An Excellent movie!!!!!

Go for it, my Hitchcock!!!!! The suspense is killing me!!!

crestind
10-17-2015, 03:36 PM
Three days is impressive.

Come on nav2010!
https://31.media.tumblr.com/e2ff51bc06bd2d568ef4f96ea5fa77f9/tumblr_ncow7kOlOE1smr45to1_500.gif

Meanwhile...
http://famouslogos.net/images/cia-logo.jpg

Langley, Virginia, where OP's post captures the attention of some traffic monitors.
http://cialarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/01_CIAMonitoringCenter_01.jpg

And a black helicopter is summoned from a local unmarked air base.
https://blackmagicphysics.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/354214211_74e891170c1.jpg