PDA

View Full Version : Hello everbody!

Peter Barnes
10-28-2015, 08:20 PM
I am Peter Barnes, live in England at the moment.

My goal in joining this wonderful group is to learn and hopefully give something back.

Although I am only a novice I did play around with making Ormus via the 'wet method' many years ago, it gave me some not so nice 'effects' and so I stopped taking it, recently became interested gain and so experimenting again, this time I may try John Hudsons method, sodium burn etc.

Id love to make the real thing, the elixir of life or the philosophers stone - I suppose we all do. But what is the prima materia, Im sure you guys have your own thoughts and experiences, I have come across an author in Australia whos book baffled me, it was difficult for me to understand.

Another person is steven school who sells booklets online, his booklets are interesting. Of course I read ***, steve kalec, John Reid and then the Ormus peoples ideas but this is what they are, only ideas - since none of them made the blessed elixir, I did purchase 'the elixir of Immortality' book - again interesting but Mr Lello was experimenting with this process and assume failed. NO doubt there will be other books in the not too distant future, but I wonder if person managed to create the stone, would they write a book about it?

I was interested in Don Nance's white powder of Gold and proceeded with his recipe and have reached the red/purple stage, what Im supposed to do is boil in Lye to get to the white powder but I feel like taking some of this purple/red stuff and saving it, its taken me 3 years of solve et coagula and so think its ripe now, lol.

Thanks for reading my introduction.

Peter

Andro
10-28-2015, 08:33 PM
Welcome, Mr. Barnes!

Who was the author whose books baffled you, if you don't mind saying?

I hope you'll enjoy your time spent here.

ghetto alchemist
10-28-2015, 08:38 PM
I did play around with making Ormus via the 'wet method' many years ago, it gave me some not so nice 'effects' and so I stopped taking it,

You didnt use drain cleaning lye to make your ormus did you?
Drain cleaning lye has mercury contaminants.
It's made with the castner-kellner process, wikipedia article HERE (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castner%E2%80%93Kellner_process), another article HERE (http://www.eurochlor.org/the-chlorine-universe/how-is-chlorine-produced/the-mercury-cell-process.aspx)

I make wet method ormus from Australian sea water and consume it every day, but I use food grade lye. Been consuming it for almost a year now, havent experienced any negative effects at all. Probably doesn't do much though, except for being a source of magnesium and calcium in my diet.

Anyway, welcome to the forums Peter, and look forward to your future posts.
Regards

Awani
10-28-2015, 08:54 PM
Welcome.

:cool:

Peter Barnes
10-28-2015, 10:10 PM
Thanks Guys,

The book I dont remember but I do remember he is an australian man and his book is written in kabbalistic way, his method uses mercury sublimate I think, I dont have the book with me, its in another country, sorry.

I used NaoH lab grade I think, I got flakes in a big 20kg bag whilst living in China.

Today I made Ormus using NaoH but no joy, I think the deadsea salts are fake, probably just seasalts as I went up to 12.5ph and a only a slight precipitation.

black
10-29-2015, 12:31 AM
Welcome Peter.

Peter Barnes
11-25-2015, 12:23 PM
Thanks guys for your replies Im going to submit my first post, hope you guys find it interesting and can advise me, its concerning a Gold experiment just haveto find the right area to post in, see you guys in the post, thanks again.

Peter Barnes
11-25-2015, 02:09 PM
I just remembered the guy, it was Artofferus.