PDA

View Full Version : Old *** Forum Files

crestind
10-29-2015, 05:13 AM
Does anyone have archived threads from his old Yahoo! Group or lost-academy.com? Would be interested in any content there. I have ***'s old publications, but those are mainly junk. PM if you still want them. I did hear some interesting things about his Yahoo! Group. Apparently one guy did urine work and succeeded with saturn and obtained sol and Pt. The only person I know who had access to the forum who is also a member here is Dizardos, but it appears he does not post here anymore.

JDP
10-29-2015, 09:24 AM
Does anyone have archived threads from his old Yahoo! Group or lost-academy.com? Would be interested in any content there. I have ***'s old publications, but those are mainly junk. PM if you still want them. I did hear some interesting things about his Yahoo! Group. Apparently one guy did urine work and succeeded with saturn and obtained sol and Pt. The only person I know who had access to the forum who is also a member here is Dizardos, but it appears he does not post here anymore.

If you are talking about N.D.C., I am pretty sure that he never succeeded in making any transmuting tincture. He and his "disciples" gave instructions about that whole "urine work" claim to several people, including "Rubellus Petrinus", and they never found anything of what he claimed either. As for myself, I still have a glass gallon bottle full of rotted urine as a memento from a process he "guaranteed" me would not fail. That was years ago, and I am still waiting for his imaginary "red oil" to appear on top of the urine. And I am quite confident that when I die, even if it's 100 years from now, his imaginary "red oil" will still have not showed up anywhere. That guy was a total credulous charlatan. He thought that just because such claims were written "centuries ago" they must be true. I tried explaining to him that the literature on the subject of transmutation is riddled with all sorts lies and false processes and that therefore the majority of it is quite worthless (and plenty of those old writers were perfectly conscious of this and gave very explicit explanations and warnings regarding this), but it was like talking to a brick wall. A hopeless case. He ended up poisoning himself with his imaginary "elixirs", despite the warnings that we all gave him not to play the part of a guinea pig to test them. A truly stubborn and self-deceived fellow. I would say "May he rest in peace" here, but he actually thought he was some sort of "vampire" and that he was growing younger, not older, so maybe he will come back from the grave after all. I am not holding my breath, though.

Awani
10-29-2015, 02:06 PM
The forum is still there: http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com

But in that forum there are sbout 50 different people who all claim THEY have the true Stone. It is just a chaotic 'I wanna be right' cesspool IMO.

:cool: