PDA

View Full Version : My first post - Gold experiment after 4 years, advice please!!

Peter Barnes
11-25-2015, 01:18 PM
Hi guys this is my first post, hope you find this interesting and can help or advise me in some way as I dont really know what I am doing but wiling to experiment and learn.

I have been working on a few experiments for a few years let me tell you about one of them.

I have been experimenting with 99.99% Gold purchased in China (this is where I began the experiment ... it has continued to 'evolve' through Russia, North Wales and now in London where I live)

I took Gold powder and wanted to do the ph swings using NaoH and HCI, I started by adding pure Nacl and some distilled water than added HCI to dissolve the Gold
I split thiis experiment into 3 seeing as I wasnt happy with the way it was dissolving and so added Nitric acid to no. 1, added H202 to no.2, and kept no.3 as a control as it were using only the HCI, I only used these chemicals once or twice in the dissolving or acid phase and quickly realised that as I titrated or did the swings up and down the colors werent the same and so I kept them seperate to see what would happen.

My goal was to get to the green colour stage so then I would add to lye and boil to make a Gold ormus/white powder of Gold.

But I thought let me see if I continue if I can get to the red colour stage.

Through all these years (4years) I have done these swings and stil didnt get to the red colour stage, I would have thought that the Gold would become mono-atomic as your are breaking the bonds of Gold right?

Suddenly over the last few months I was surprised to find a large precipitate of purple/violet with a hint of red, but when in China I could have sworn it was redder, anyway I started with a small amount of Gold and yet the precipitate is huge compared to the Gold I used, now I have the purple preciptate and have washed it using distilled water 3 times by adding distilled water to the jar with the precipitate, stiiring and leaving overnight and decanting the top water and doing this 3 times, I took the purple fluffy preciptate and cooked it on a teaspoon in the kitchen, terrible decision, it dried up and turned blackish but the fumes blew my brains out, lol. Seriously though, I felt dizzy and the top of my head felt like I had a frying pan inside it and so I quickly opened the doors to ventilate the kitchen and went for a walk in the park and recovering only now, 2hrs later! so that precipitate has some nasty neurotxins inside it, I wonder whether when I began the experiment in China I may have started with 96% NaoH which does have a tiny amount of lead. mercury etc, but Im quite sure I did used lab grade chemicals, just so long that I cant exacty remember.

Anyway, as you can guess the amount of salt accumulated is a lot, and so I have now seperated the salt, the top water and the purple preciptate. The nitric acid experiment has a brownish preciptate and the two other preciptates are purple but one has always been more redder, I assume its the H202 as it breaks down the Gold more (sorry my record keeping hasnt been great)

Now I'd like to ask what do I have in these precipitates? I thought it may be benign cause I washed it with distilled water and yet the fumes when heated REALLY sent my brain into a frenzy, lol. And the frying pan effect I did have in the past when making ormus and evaporating NaoH in my bedroom (I know, I know, really stupid) and so I assume that the fumes are HCI/Naoh (chloride fumes??) seeing as the Gold was'nt a huge amount so where did this large preciptate comes from? So it must be HCI/NaoH right? But why cant I wash these chemicals out?

One of the purple recipitates is 7ph the other two are 14ph, the 14ph purple precipitate is the one I heated up.

My goal is to make an elixir of Gold for health but I realise this is dangerous and would love to save this experiment with your help and advice, Im a good cook and know how to save a meal when things go wrong, its an art of course, I dont have the experience in Alchemy to save this one I fear.

I wasnt going to ingest this elixir, my plan was to make it and make sure it wasnt poisonous and then give to my mice before I took it myself to make really sure I wouldnt kill myself.

Im not sure what the response will be to this post, I know this isnt classical Alchemy and so I call it 'Gold experiment', I doubt by swinging up and down the gold will get to the red colour stage and so Im stuck, what can I do now to get the preciptate to the red stage?

I was thinking of placing in enclosed flasks and heating as the heating on the teaspoon didnt work in changing the colour to red, it just turned black.

I suppose I could when all fails add the preciptate to lye and boil (outside of course)the whole lot and get the white powder of gold.

Thanks for reading my post guys, hope anybody can help and advise me in some way.

ghetto alchemist
11-27-2015, 08:48 PM
Congratulations on getting the purple precipitate!
You have succeeded in your endeavour.
I second your assertion not to ever take any of the precipitate. Lab grade lye isn't food grade.
Also you don't know what impurities were in the original gold sample.

You could try coating some of the purple precipitate in beeswax to make a ball, and then add it to a molten metal. See what happens. The best choice would be a non-toxic alloy such as zinc-tin mix, which you can buy in electronic stores as lead-free solder. I've even seen that mixture mentioned in one of the old texts (but can't remember which one).

If you try this....be sure to let us know if the solder transmutes into gold :D

Peter Barnes
11-28-2015, 01:58 PM
I wanted to upload some photos but they are 2.5 and cropped down to 460kb but it has to be 90kb, not sure how to get the kb down and be able to show my pics, anyway doesnt matter.

You said congratulations on the purple precipitate, why is that? Ive never read anything that points to a purple recipitate, a red colour is better than a purple as the Gold has fewer atoms or smaller in terms of nanometres, and so I thought the red colour is what Im aiming for and in fact I did get a deeper reddish colour when the salt was mixed with the precipitate now that the precipitate is seperated its purple and cant seem to get further than that, seems obvious to me that the NaoH and HCI is in the precipitate as its huge compared to the gold I started with and even though Ive washed with distilled water I cant wash it out, i.e. still have the same huge purple precipitate.

I did take a tiny amount of the ph14 purple precipitate and heated and made me very dizzy and gave me some brain frying symptoms and so not going to want to give it even to my mice at the moment let alone take it myself, lol.

Are there any other 'tests' or experiments I could do with what I have or how to take it from here? I dont have a heat source to melt metal at the moment and so cant do this test now. Unless you were kidding of course

Andro
11-28-2015, 04:58 PM
I wanted to upload some photos but they are 2.5 and cropped down to 460kb but it has to be 90kb, not sure how to get the kb down and be able to show my pics, anyway doesnt matter.

1. See: Posting Images & Videos (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2933-Posting-Images-amp-Videos)

The best way is to upload the images to another hosting site (such as Photobucket (http://photobucket.com/)) and then show the images on the forum through [IMG] links (complete instructions on the above linked thread). Then, you don't really have a size limit. Even so, keep the image sizes decent (not too big).

2. On a side note, I would also suggest to perhaps consider using apostrophes (can't - don't - won't - didn't - I've - etc...). It can make posts so much easier to read :)

Peter Barnes
11-28-2015, 08:30 PM
Sorry about the apostrophes, will do better next time, thanks for letting me know.

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/PeterBarnes14/story

Those are some photos, I have to take picks of the preciptate now and upload those

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah12/PeterBarnes14/IMG_1145_zpsimk5e8fv.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah12/PeterBarnes14/IMG_1144_zpsuwrtjs3g.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah12/PeterBarnes14/20140731_150119_zpsw1lhe3pu.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah12/PeterBarnes14/20140731_150059_zpsigax9ugk.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah12/PeterBarnes14/20140524_062547_zpsnd3xu1lc.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah12/PeterBarnes14/20140423_084344_zpsfkfgcmya.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah12/PeterBarnes14/20140416_102201_zpse3292yke.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah12/PeterBarnes14/20140416_102126_zpst61a8uim.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah12/PeterBarnes14/20140408_175212_zps2wgjb7on.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah12/PeterBarnes14/20140408_175203_zps1ufq6xor.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah12/PeterBarnes14/20140406_131139_zpsx4stwnfa.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah12/PeterBarnes14/20140406_131126_zpsmvziojrb.jpg

Thankyou so much Dev for the organising the photos for me, thats very kind of you, thanks again mate.

ghetto alchemist
11-30-2015, 11:45 AM
You said congratulations on the purple precipitate, why is that? Ive never read anything that points to a purple recipitate, a red colour is better than a purple as the Gold has fewer atoms or smaller in terms of nanometres, and so I thought the red colour is what Im aiming for and in fact I did get a deeper reddish colour when the salt was mixed with the precipitate now that the precipitate is seperated its purple and cant seem to get further than that, seems obvious to me that the NaoH and HCI is in the precipitate as its huge compared to the gold I started with and even though Ive washed with distilled water I cant wash it out, i.e. still have the same huge purple precipitate.

The process described by Don Nance (link HERE (http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/research/goldto-m.htm)), which seems to be the same process which you followed, says this:

When you get the purple/red color, you are done with your chemical changes.

--------------------------------------------------------

Peter Barnes
11-30-2015, 02:46 PM
Thank you for that link Ghetto Alchemist.

I have 3 precipitates, 2 purple and one brownish, the brownish one is the Nitric acid experiment, the other two were - ONE as the Don Nance example (H202, HCl and NaOH) but the other one was only HCl and NaOH from what I remember, anyway he says in the document in the link you provided to ingest the top water, INGEST? As I said I heated the purple precipitate (14ph one) and felt really dizzy so will avoid ingesting it, maybe give it to my mice after I've done my best to make sure there aren't any toxins inside it.

This is a question I wanted to ask, if there are toxins like Lead, Mercury or Arsenic in the precipitate is there a way to take them out so that I can do my best to have a toxin free solution?

The difference to what he's done is that I didn't heat to 70-80C and it seems the change is almost immediate to get to the purple, mine has accumulated a huge amount of salt and lots of the precipitate and took about 4 years although I did let it rest whilst I traveled, I'd swing for a while then put the experiment aside for a month maybe and then continue the swings, also I have to bring the ph down to neutral 7-8ph I don't think the document says how much you should bring the pH down to, but I gather 8ph is OK.

Isn't it dangerous to ingest HCl/NaOH water? I assume all you have is salt water at 7ph so it may be okay to ingest.

How about the nitric acid experiment, even if I bring down to neutral pH will it be safe to ingest seeing as I began the experiment with Nitric acid? In that experiment I started with Gold, salt, HCl and added Nitric acid but then did the NaOH/HCl swings for all that time, and now have a brownish precipitate.

I have a large amount of salt, what do I do with these? The top water I gather could be ingesting once I get it down to neutral pH and get any toxins out.

In one of the photos I that has the yellow color with the pyramid shapes, that was cool I took them out and they were shaped like pyramids, what were they? Just HCl/Gold crystals??

Have you guys had similar experiences? The pyramid shapes and purple precipitate I mean, why did it take me many years to get there?

Thanks guys for any advice you can give me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Barnes
11-30-2015, 10:36 PM
This is the Nitric Acid precipitate which is a kind of brownish color, I just couldn't get the purple precipitate with this experiment.

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah12/PeterBarnes14/IMG_1147_zps8odot2qu.jpg

crestind
12-08-2015, 05:21 PM
imo ORMUS/ORMES precipitate has no relation to the stone.

JDP
12-09-2015, 10:45 AM
imo ORMUS/ORMES precipitate has no relation to the stone.

Anything that cannot transmute more than its own weight of base metals into silver and gold is immediately discarded from being the Philosophers' Stone, and therefore whatever methods produced such ineffective substances in this regard are not "alchemy" by any means.

Michael Sternbach
12-09-2015, 10:01 PM
Interesting. I wonder what role this precipitate could potentially play in the Great Work. Does anybody have a suggestion?

Kiorionis
12-10-2015, 03:00 PM
I have a large amount of salt, what do I do with these?

Hey all,
You're thread is interesting! It is reminding me of the Chymical Moonshine. In this book is written about the 'central salt'.

This thread might be of interest to you as well: The Central Salt (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4178-The-Central-Salt&highlight=Central+salt)

Peter Barnes
12-13-2015, 11:04 PM
Thanks guys for your suggestions and advice, I agree that it may not be the true philosophers stone or traditional alchemy, cause I've been experimenting with this for 4 years I didnt want to let it go without trying a few things.

I made up a 1% solution and fed to my mice and Gerbils, after a week I increased the dose to a 5% solution (5ml purple precipitate to 95ml mineral water), next week I want to increase to a 10% solution and stick to that dose. I've been thinking about taking it but I wanted to see how the rodents react to ingesting the precipitate, and for a longer period of time.

Kiorionis - Thankyou I'll check out chemical moonshine, I have it somehwere in my computer. Also will look at the salt link, thanks for that.

Michael Sternbach - I also would like to know, what do you think?

Peter Barnes
12-26-2015, 12:21 AM
I have been feeding my rodents for 3 weeks, week 1 = 1% solution, week 2 = 5% solution, week 3 = 10% solution. I added 10ml purple precipitate to 90ml water and this last week the rodents have gobbled up this solution in about 4 days instead of the 7-9days, it seems they are enjoying it or getting addicted to ingesting it, this is happening with mice but with Gerbils they are still drinking but at slower rate. But all with no ill effects.

ghetto alchemist
12-26-2015, 01:05 AM
I post this here, not so much for you Peter, but rather for anyone else who reads this with the idea of
doing the same experiment, since you obviously already decided not to heed my warning.

Since the lye used was lab grade, (and not food grade or pharmaceutical grade which absolutely should have been used), the products from the lye are in no way suitable for consumption by a human. Furthermore it was lab-grade lye purchased from a chinese manufacturer, which should also set off alarm bells.

That being said, if there are mercury contaminants, the first symptoms will be ringing in the ears, followed by a desire to withdraw socially from contact with other people, if the mercury is continually ingested, eventually death will result from liver or kidney damage, (or both).
I believe that it might take around 2 years for death to eventuate.
So I doubt Peter that you will see you mice die anytime soon. I also doubt whether the mice will tell you of their symptoms of tinninitus, nor the other short term effects to their nervous systems from mercury poisoning, so I expect that you will almost certainly begin taking your self-made precipitate in the not to distant future.

To repeat myself, because I honestly believe this can never be said too many times....

Only use food grade or pharmaceutical grade lye to make products for human consumption.

Many of the early ormus pioneers and experimenters are already dead well before their time, for not following this simple advice.

Kiorionis
12-26-2015, 01:30 AM
Good post ghetto alchemist.

That being said, if there are mercury contaminants, the first symptoms will be ringing in the ears, followed by a desire to withdraw socially from contact with other people, if the mercury is continually ingested, eventually death will result from liver or kidney damage, (or both).
I believe that it might take around 2 years for death to eventuate.

I would like to add, that if one does have small amounts of mercury poisoning, or thinks they do, there are ways to detoxify the body of it. One is cilantro (which I have personally used to purge mercury leaching from tooth fillings), the other is elemental sulphur (which I only recently read about). Obviously, consult a physician about this.

Peter Barnes
12-26-2015, 07:26 PM
Ghetto Alchemist - It's true I didn't heed your warnings cause I just forgot, thanks for posting and actually reminding me - I really appreciate it, makes me think! Yes the rodents wouldn't be able to tell me if they have any stomach ache or tinnitus as you said, but they seem to be happy as usual, running around, eating, drinking as they usually do, they aren't lethargic or withdrawn i.e. stay in their little sleeping areas.
Mice live about 3yrs, in my own calculation lets say that's 90yrs equivalent to human lifespan, 1yr for us is like 30yrs for a mouse and so a month is like 2.5yrs and so they have taken the precipitate for 2 and a half years in (mouse years), I'm not sure if that is equivalent to a human being taking the same substance for 2 and a half years.

Is there a way to get rid of any mercury or lead in the precipitate? Or maybe can have it checked by Acme labs??

Kiorionis -Thanks, I know Coriander or Cilanto is supposed to Chelate Mercury but also wonder how much Mercury it absorbs from the soil seeing as its hungry for mercury, Cilantro accumilates nitrites (cancer causing substance) after about 4 days of it being harvested and keeps accumilating until about the 22nd day then either stops or slows down, I read this online on a chinese website whilst in China, so eat your Coriander fresh.

ghetto alchemist
12-27-2015, 02:00 AM
Just to make sure we're on the same page Peter.....the problem is that cheap lye is made with a process which uses mercury in an electrolytic cell. The process is so damn good that it is still used today, you can read a bit about it HERE. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castner%E2%80%93Kellner_process)
I wouldn't theorise about it too much, if your lye was cheap, then it almost certainly was made with the castner-keller process.

As for removing mercury from your precipitate....don't bother.
Mercury is so poisonous that there is no safe amount, any amount is toxic to you and your cells. Even if someone posted a way to remove 99% of the mercury, the remaining 1% will still mess you up. The only way is to keep it out in the first place.

As you say, you could pay a lab to check your existing precipitate, that would be a good idea since you're still thinking of ingesting it.

I have a better idea though.....go out and get (or make) some food grade chemicals and start over. Then you can safely ingest your self made medicine without danger.

Peter Barnes
12-27-2015, 06:25 AM
Yes we are on the same page now, thankyou;). I will get the precipitate checked but not sure which lab in the UK will do this I have to find this out.
Starting over, well I suppose yes I may have to but it took me 4 yrs to get to the purple precipitate, why the heck did it take sooooo long? It should have been a week or a month but not 4 yrs.
I did read somewhere in this forum how to make your own Lye and hydrochloric acid, I have to dig that thread up as well and have a look.
I feel sad seeing as I thought that I'd succeeded in something and yet after all didn't succeed at all, funny actually seeing as it took me 4 yrs to fail, lol. All those years of chemical burns, breathing fumes, going through Russian/chinese/british customs and worried it may get confiscated, my homemade inubator burnt down and all the gold spilt and I carefully collected all the gold burning myself in the process ... but I suppose I can call it a success by not adding the 'poisoning myself' part of the experiment, so there you have it, out of failure comes success. Seriously though the process taught me to use gloves, mask, have patience, and make or buy food grade chemicals, keep notes, have labels and plan ahead.

ghetto alchemist
12-28-2015, 01:50 AM
Don't feel down about it Peter...it was a success.
An unequivical success.

Many researchers in many fields do exactly the same way as you did.
Prove the concept first, then do it again properly. You read about a process, didn't know if
you could replicate it or not. Tried replication 3 different ways, and
succeeded with one. Now that you found the successful path, you can redo
it using the much more expensive food-grade ingredients.

You also verified Don Nance's procedure for anyone else in the world
to read about, which is a pretty significant thing.

I remember the first time I copied the instructions for making the wet method ormus
on celtic sea salt. I held the precipitate up and was seriously thinking of
eating it. But I had this tiny little voice in my head reminded me that
maybe the ringing in people's ears (they called it 'hu' sound) could be poisoning.
I didnt eat any of it....and now all these years later, I'm so glad that I didn't.
It was the smartest decision I ever made in my life, and it was NOT to do something.
It took me 5 years to find a source of food grade lye in Australia.
And after I found it, I started making wet method ormus again.
Been eating it everyday for over a year now...and guess what...no 'hu' sound in my ears.
No spiritual awakening, no desire to quit my job or drop out of life. In fact not much difference
at all. It probably does nothing for me, except to add magnesium to my diet.

For your sake Peter, I'm glad to know that you probably had that same little voice in the back of your head too,
it keeps us mad scientists alive for a bit longer.

Peter Barnes
12-29-2015, 02:28 PM
Thanks for your kind words GhettoAlchemist.
Thing is I purchased MANY kilos of NaoH which is sitting in the shed, what can I use this for?? Apart from cleaning out sinks and toilets.

Let me tell you what hppened to me when I first made Ormus from Dead Sea salts, I made it the usual way and evaporated down with a light flame in my bedroom, head already was buzzing at this stage. Then I started ingesting the powder, and adding some secretly to my gf toast (she kind of knew), we both had the headband feeling no 'hu' BUT I felt when I went to a KFC and ordered some food I kind of stuttered and my movements were kind of not in co-ordination with my brain, a bit like a bad hashish trip and so I thought this stuff isn't good, although I wanted to believe the ormus hype and so I continued only taking small amounts, I went to bed and started, well I can't explain it as dreaming, it was as if the dreamworld was not accessable, I was in limbo not out of body or lucid dreaming, I was stuck asleep of course and felt the door to dreaming was closed and I couldn't get in and yet I wasn't awake either, bloody horrible experience.
I stopped for a few days and travelled to Moscow, then took some again - whilst sleeping I dreamt of frames of different colours and then horses with loud hooves galloping and making loud bloody noise then I awoke to pick up the phone and realised it was my heart pounding and not the hoofs, another nutty experience, then a few days later in London I took it again and started to see kind of floaters in my eyes, a kind of glass circular bit in the eyes, when I travelled back to china I went to the local hopsital and had an MRI on the eye itself and the doc told my it's a condition that usually happens to people over 80's, the gell in the back of the eye kind of seperates, anyway I got this a few times when I was stressed out only - as I stopped taking the ormus years back, so I wonder if it speeds up aging?
If you look at the ormus guys they look older all with white hair like don nance, seekverta etc, I mean it's not an anti ageing substance if these guys are obviously aging and maybe aging faster than usual, another thing is that Laurence Gardner (RIP) knew of all the companies that make ormus and so he would have had access to the best, and yet he passed away a few years back, so in my mind I think it may actually be harmful in some way - who knows!

ghetto alchemist
01-03-2016, 06:17 AM
Hi Peter

I just put a post up on how to make food grade lye. HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4606-Make-Food-Grade-Lye-%28Sodium-Hydroxide%29&p=40299#post40299) if you're interested.

About your bulk quantity of lab grade lye.
I recommend you buy a vacuum sealer machine and a few rolls of plastic.
Then bag the lye up in small enough quantities to post it, and sell it on ebay for "soapmaking".
Who knows, by trying to solve a waste disposal problem, you might create a lucrative business for yourself.

For secretly giving your girlfriend your home made medicine.....naughty naughty...but you wouldn't be the first person.

As for the old timers, taking ormus precipitates, yes I agree with what you say. They are old, and generally unremarkable,
meaning ormus precipitate is indeed not the fabled fountain of youth. Surely that's not a surprise?
I only have a couple of things to add ..... Don Nance was expected to die of cancer many years ago, so regardless of how he
looks, it's got to better than how he looked if he were dead. And he himself attributes his survival of cancer to ormus.

There is also Arthur Zeigler, owner of Sea Crop, who is also unremarkable in his old age, except that in the documentary "all the gold you can eat", he said that his blood oxygen levels are the same as most men in their 20's. Again this is unremarkable to me, since an adequate
amount of magnesium in the diet will aid blood oxygen carrying capability, and sea water precipitate certainly has plenty of magnesium.

So I would never say that ormus will stop aging, however magnesium is a required nutrient in our diets, and not having cancer
is surely worth some consideration. So I continue to take my 2 teaspoons of seawater precipitate every day.
I am suitably aware of the risk of kidney stones from the calcium I know I'm ingesting, but I believe it may still have benefits.

I also take food grade diatomaceous earth every day, which may actually have an anti-aging effect.
I have my own positive personal story about diatomaceous earth, but that's for another day.

Regards
GA

Peter Barnes
02-07-2016, 09:12 PM
Tell me please about the diatamcious earth, Do you have an idea what substance inside it gives longevity effects or healing effects?

Sometimes we need to question things further, one needs to ask the question did Don Nance have cancer in the first place, 2 did he do any conventional and/or alternative therapy as well as take his Ormus? Think about it, the story has been online for years and he hs gotten business via this letter for sure, could it not be a marketing ploy? I know that when it comes to cancer one feels very uncomfortable asking this type of question but because it is cancer we are talking about cancer we should ask strong questions as carl Sagan said “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.”

One guy has a busiess called Hallelujah Acres he teaches veggie juicing, alkaline diet andthat sort of thing, he sells barley juice and focuses mainly on the christian market ... he is making a killing, he started all this cause he thought he had cancer and had a ball in his abdomen and it was growing he started taking barley greens or jucing and it went away and he is convinced he healed himself, yes it may have been a malignancy BUT he didnt have a diagnosis from what I remember, you see my point.

Its personal for many millions, my mum passed away from cancer and my dad had bladder cancer he did chemo/BCG treatment and 5yrs later he is okay along with a healthy diet of course. Another Dr was sure he had cancer and took a pregnancy test and says this will show if you have cancer, he took chillies and other herbs/food and healed himself, of course he was offering a book online on exactly how he saved himself, do you see what I mean, I dont trust any of them unless I see a diagnosis/scan and then see a scan that shows the person in remission 5 years later.

Even the guy on these forums that said he cured his cancer, you'd have to wait 5yrs for it to be called remission and the have a before and after scans or blood tests etc, we can't just come up with yeah I had cancer and expect others just to believe blindly, I would always look for proof, if Don Nance had cancer and afterwards was clear then why didn he show these scans in his letter online, it would have made his message much more powerful. Ive come across so many charlatans that I dont believe unless I can see some proof. Remember that people cheat for many reasons, money being the usual gain, importance - a ensse of being someone special and cheat themselves, they end up believing thier lies or false assumptions.

Oh yes, the time I did give her the Ormus I did tell her at first but then added to her toast, now I realise it was silly after the 'effects' I had and wouldnt do this again. By the way the mice are stil on the purple Ormus the Gerbils are ok but one has an eye infection which I treated once with antibacterial powder and went away but now has it again so have to treat her again, but the Gerbils I actually stopped feeding them the Ormus and just give normal water.

JinRaTensei
02-07-2016, 10:23 PM
I also take diatomaceous earth every day.As I understand it,it gives the body minerals as in it changes the electric niveau of our body.like a battery works our cells produce electric current from the difference between one kind of solution outside the cell and solution/gelee inside of the cell.Like a diffusion reaction.With more minerals the cells can reproduce themselves faster and build the cell membrane better.A better cellmembrane means the amount/sort of solutions exchanged also slightly changes.So with enhancement of electric niveau of the inner cell/nucleus the amount/kind of solvents which can interact with the cell decrease.Less interaction means as long as the cell has enough energy/nutients it will not deteriorate.Sickness and aging is nothing more than a deterioration of the cells/electric niveau of your body. so more of the diatomaceus earth will help your body to heal itself(as long as the earth is absorbed offcourse).Diatomaceus earth basically is nothig else than dead dried and grinded up microcrustaceans of the sweet and salt water lakes/rivers/oceans so it is basically no earth but pretty much the same material our bones are made of...I am pretty sure these information are correct but would encourage you to look in this direction if you want and let me know if something important is different from what I think it to be

PS: diatomaceous earth and "real" salt,not the ground up lithium you get in supermarkets(make the test,a spoon of salt in a water glass than swirl it thorougly and wait a few seconds.Pure salt will fall to the ground and the water will be as clear as distilled water.Normal table salt leaves the water milky and white,THIS IS NOT SALT but mostly unprocessed grounded glas called quarzsand like lithium.
Salt and minerals create the battery of our body.If there is no salt in our body the cell canīt diffuse nutrients into its inner because the suction/absorbtion is produced by the different electric niveaus of salt water ph and the neutral ph of distilled water.For the diatomaceous earth to work right I would advise to pay a couple dollars more for a premium salt and if you want to put the crown on the duo of salt and earth than also try to get a good water as found in nature,waterpipes destroy the electric information and voltage which is why all that comes out of the sink is actually dead water which our body can only very hardly absorb on the other hand waters fro natural fountains/clean rivers and organics like fruit and vegetables all have water in its original form.For more information google the swirl effect and how swirls and vortexes energize water and how ironpipes and manufactured bottling destroys the natural structure water molecules take.

ghetto alchemist
02-10-2016, 10:10 PM
OK..so here's my diamotaceous earth story, since I said I would tell it eventually..:

I only became aware of it after watching the documentary "All the gold you can eat". In the film a farmer
mentions that he has a white earth on his property and he had scientifically tested it and found that
within a short time of eating it people's brain waves would move into the alpha levels (usually associated with relaxation and meditation). He then had the clay certified as food grade and he began selling it.

Even though he never said what his clay soil was, I figured that his farm cant possibly be the only place
in the world that has it, and endeavoured to find out what it is. The best answer I could come up with, is
that it's probably diamtomaceous earth. And ...yes...it turns out that diatomaceous earth is in many places, even Australia, and yes we even have food grade available. So I bought a 5 kg bag of it.
I found many testimonials on the internet from people who have been taking it, and found it to be safe, however
the conventional wisdom seemed to be not to take it if you have mercury fillings in your mouth. Well, I still had one, so I opted to wait until after I had it removed.

I ended up taking 5 weeks leave from work, took my children on a holiday to Brisbane, and had my mercury filling removed and replaced while there. As soon as I came back from holiday, I started taking 1 dessert spoon of diatomaceous earth with water every night before bed. I returned to work several weeks after. So I'd been taking it for about a month, after my first few days back at work. One of my colleagues on seeing me for the first time since my holiday was staring at me with an open mouth and strange expression on his face.
I asked what was wrong with him, feeling a little paranoid because he was looking at me as if I was a freak or something. He asked me where I went while on holiday. I cautiously replied I only went to Brisbane, and then asked why he was asking. He replied that I have aged -7 years in the since he last saw me 2 months ago. I laughed and said must just be destressing from not working for a while, but then he said, no, there's lines on my face that are now completely gone. Of course I didnt tell him that I'd been taking my diatom earth, but I felt great to have this positive reinforcement.

Ever since this time, people who dont know me have being consistantly estimating my age as early to mid 30's.
Which is 10 years younger than I actually am. People always guessed me as younger than am, but before last year, they used to guess me late 30's, now it's mid 30's. This is with my hair-line receding.
A friend recently talked to me about this. She was mortified to make a joke to a stranger that I'm the "old guy", and he replied to her that we looked the same age. She is 34, and 10 years younger than me.
She didn't like to have to say it, but she told me that even though I'm going bald, I still look like a young man.

I can't explain nor understand it, but if strangers are telling me I look like I'm still mid thirties...I'll take it!! :)

As to the question of how this stuff works....to be honest, I have absolutely no idea.
Chemically it is silica, which is supposed to be inert, and indigestable.

As JinRaTensei says, diatomaceous earth is the skeletal remains of micro-organisms.

Do the skeletal remains of biological entities retain some sort of life force?
Could it be that the porous nature of diatomaceous earth exhibits a cavity structure effect?
Is it in fact partially digestable, and simply that some of us are deficient in silica?
Who knows....I certainly don't, but I don't care either. It works...that's good enough for me.

Other things that I do might also influence my general health.
Eg I take vitamin C and sea-water precipitate every day, eat organic fruit and vegies and drink organic milk where possible, try to only eat preservative free food, avoid refined sugar. Even lost 12 kgs in the last 12 months.
But in the last 6 months I noticed 2 things.
First, that my sex drive has increased to what it was when I was early 30's. I got divorced 6 months ago, and this has led to a sexual relationship with someone I prob shouldn't have.

And second, that I have become visible to women again, something I'm really chuffed about. Only the old guys here will know what I'm talking about. But I noticed that as I approached 40, young women stopped paying attention to me. But now, it's come back a bit, not like before (because I'm still balding). But now some women, even really young ones like 30, will give me that little flirtacious smile. If I catch their glance, they give me a second look, turn their head, etc. Of course I already realise that once they know I'm 40's, divorced and with children, they run a mile, so I don't even bother to try to pick them up anymore. But I'm still chuffed that I got that back a little bit, because I thought it was gone forever.

Anyway I can't say any of that is from diatomaceous earth, but.....I do suspect.....

Peter Barnes
02-11-2016, 02:51 PM
Wow - nice story mate!:o

I do understand the balding bit, better to shave your head, I think women like that better it kind of shows you dont care and that to many women I think is a masculine sign something that is attractive anyway and its cool nowadays or has been for some time now, you're luck'y you have a receeding hairline at least.

You've probably been released from the stress of sexual relations with a person you didnt feel sexy towards and not relaxed with (possibly), I think many men are in that same boat, when you are stressed or not relaxed blood has a problem heading down south, I've had these problems, once in my 20's a woman who was a psychotherapist complained that I couldnt get it up and said I was impotent and then realised what she said and apologised, I thought it was my fault and maybe I was 'impotent' - I later realised I was that being with her that didnt make me feel relaxed, I wasn't relaxed with this woman so yeah in that case I was impotent, when I met another woman and felt relaxed then things worked, so stress = no desire. In my experience anyway.

A woman once replied to a girl complaining of stress, she asked if she had kids and the girl said no, the woman said if you haven't had kids you don't know what stress is, that's another thing that destroys your libido or has the potential to, looking after sick or elderly parents or being sick yourself doesnt help either and in our 40's 50's all this stuff has a tendency to happen, so its great that you have eliminated a stressor in your life (dont mean that in a bad way at all) but its one stress less, my wife wont let me have a young mistress and so I have to settle for Alchemy:) (kidding)

I wonder if taking the earth is a coincidence and happened around about the same time you were getting over the longterm relationship, i.e. divorce and were free again, could be a combo of the ormus, the earth and the newfound freedom, psychologically you have access to things that you didnt have in years (when you were younger), like going out, meeting younger women, having time to do things you wanted to do but didnt etc. On the one hand it can be a lonely place but on the other a very liberating one. I suppose you have to learn about yourself again, who you are and get used to being in your own company, I find this is what happens in dailylife we have no time to catch our breath and be with ourselves, even if we meditate we stop one thing and then DO something else, oh let me meditate now, oh no I have to go out and pick up the kids, oh now I have to ..., we dont actually STOP. We go from day to day in a daze, in a busy daze, I'd like to have a day were I could just do nothing, no internet, facebook, youtube, kids, wife, TV, or things to do - even eating ..... just being, yeah that would be interesting.

What that earth seems to have is Silica and 2-4% Alumina, although to get Aluminium you'd need to heat to something like 1000C I think, people still worry about Alumina and possible links to Dementia like Alzheimers.

Maybe its the Alumina? I experimented wwith Silica that had a much higher percentage of silica and Alumina in China with my mouse 'Betty' she was the ONLY one who lived 2 and half years and died accidently when she ventured out of her cage down the stairs and couldnt climb back up, I had about 20 mice all die of various diseases, 30-40% of diseases thhey had when I actually purchased them and died with 2 weeks of purchase, the rest probabably due to scorching heat in southern china, in-fighting etc. But Betty remained strong even though she was ingesting somerthing that is supposed to be inert, she had good energy levels and was healthy, and outlived all the other mice and wasnt supposed to die, she died of thirst. So I wonder if there is a secret here, an is it Alumina or Silica or something else, a combo of both? Most of the earths crust (99%) is made of 8 elements the first is oxygen 47% then you have the lowest from 2% to 5% Mg, K, Na, Ca, Fe, but then at a whopping 8% is Alumina and wait for it .... at 28% = Silicon:o

Other sources Ive read online say - The mineral silica, which is silicon dioxide or SiO2, makes up 60% of the earth's crust. Alumina, which is Al2O3, makes up 15% so these two compounds combined account for about 3/4 of the earth's crust...

Its brilliant that you lost 12kg, awesome! Dont feel bad about having a sexual relationship with someone you shouldnt have, just be happy its still working, seriously - many of us older guys have that problem, whether its stress, heart problems, taking meds etc one effect is to eliminate the sexual fire.

Peter Barnes
02-11-2016, 03:15 PM
I forgot to say thankyou for the Lye making link and info, Thanks.

ghetto alchemist
02-13-2016, 11:54 AM
Thanks for your warm response Peter, actually I was going to log back in after I got home from work and delete the second half of my post since I regretted writing it. But since you responded, I have to leave it up now after all.

Yeah I guess that being released from a difficult marriage has had a positive effect on me in some ways.
Here in Australia it takes quite a long time to get a divorce. We had to be separated for 12 months before the application could be lodged, and it took another 3 months after that until the court granted it.
And I'll admit that the final release from the marriage would have taken a big weight off my shoulders and probably improved me in some ways automatically. But it also pissed me off in some ways too.

Anyway I leave it as I said it before....I honestly reckon diatomaceous earth has the biggest positive impact on my general well being than anything else.

I only attach 2 caveats for anyone who might decide to copy.
First only take food grade diatomaceous earth, and second mix it with water and take
it like a sludgy drink. IE: don't put it in your mouth dry because you don't want to run the risk of accidently inhaling it.
Enough said....take it or leave it.

If you're worried about Alzeimers, lay off the paracetamol, and try to avoid flouride too, since it causes the body to retain heavy metals. It's a controversial thing to say, but I personally believe that the modern epidemics of Alzeimers and Autism are just neurological symptoms of heavy metal toxicity. But I thank you for your caution....and I'll concede, that yes, perhaps diatomaceous earth can lead to Aluminium absorbtion.

As for my "friend with benefits"...isnt that big a deal.....she is single. But I'd be embarrased in front of my kids about it if they knew is all.....and my oldest sometimes reads this forum :) Also I never really thought that getting old and still being able to get it up was that big a deal, but since you mentioned it Peter, I'll be sure to be grateful about it.

No problem about the lye information....I probably should have put it up a long time ago. Might have been helpful to others, so I thank you for bringing it up to start with. I also thank JDP for correcting my bad info.

Lastly, thanks for the update about your mice and be sure to keep us posted about any further developments (or lack thereof).

Regards
GA

ghetto alchemist
02-13-2016, 09:36 PM
I forgot to address the cancer stuff in my last post.

Everything that Peter says is true. I can't argue with any of it.
I will say this though...to me Don Nance is a genuine, honest, and impeccable man.
I only wish there were a lot more people like him in the world, he has chosen to freely
share information that others have hidden and secreted away.
If he says he had cancer, then I believe him simply on the strength of his character.

Don is selling ormus precipitate in an online business, so he certainly does have a vested
interest to lie, and stretch the truth. But having watched all the footage released by Joe VanDeKamp
I can see that Don is a man of very modest means, if he is a charlatan and a swindler, clearly he isn't very good at it. Joe himself was also fond of Don, repeatedly saying that Don is the nicest man he ever met.

For anyone who chooses to believe Don's word that he had cancer, the best valid counter argument is that some people spontaneously go into remission seemingly for no reason at all. And if this was the case with Don, then his taking ormus would have simply been a coincidence. He puts this argument forward himself in Joe's footage, so that's probably what his doctors said to him. So even if he provides proof that he had cancer, the doubters are just gonna say his cancer spontaneously regressed anyway.

So after all the above, it simply comes down to what to we all choose to believe.
Do you believe Don actually had cancer?
And if so, do you believe that his taking ormus was the cause of him getting better?

As Peter says, there are many charlatans out there who will make any claim about cancer to make a dollar. That's the reason I was careful to say Don claims ormus cured his cancer.

Also I saw a reference a couple of days ago that reminded me of your challenge Peter. I think it was a poem in relation to the holy grail, it said something about the grail removes all your sickness, but you will still have grey hair. If I can find it again I'll put it up here.

ghetto alchemist
02-23-2016, 11:37 PM
Peter Says:

If you look at the ormus guys they look older all with white hair like don nance, seekverta etc, I mean it's not an anti ageing substance if these guys are obviously aging and maybe aging faster than usual,

And here is the reference I mentioned last post...taken from the book "Atlas of World Mysteries"
published in 1970's

Another development that took place in Europe during the time when the Grail romances were being published was the rise of a powerful, occult organization certainly connected with the Grail: the Templars. Parzifal, a German version of the Grail romance, composed between 1200 and 1220, specifically refers to a movement like that of the Templars as the guardians of the Grail, and is one of the most mystical of the Grail stories. Parzifal openly describes a spiritual quest to provide a key to enlightenment. The chaste order of Knights that is depicted, residing in the Munsalvaesche (Grail Castle) is sustained 'by virtue of a stone most pure...Never is a man so ill but that, if he sees the Grail on any day, he is immune from death during the week that follows. Besides, his looks never change, he retains the same appearance as on the day he saw the stone.
Whether it be maid or man, even if he beholds the stone two hundred years he keeps the appearance of his prime, except that his hair turns grey...The stone is also called the Grail.'

Of course I'm not saying that ormus is the fabled stone (I myself only consider sea water precipitate as magnesium supplement), but rather pointing out that this reference seems to say that grey hair might still happen even if you possess the philosophers stone.

Peter Barnes
03-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Not sure about Don, I do want to believe him and others :), he may be genuine but cause I don't know him very well and the experiences I've had in my life with Charlatans, cheats etc., I kind of doubt claims almost automatically now, as a teenager I was so gullible.
The ancient Chinese stories of Elixirs have a different flavour, they do talk about age-arresting drugs that make the hair return to black and the complexion remains young-looking, so this is a new thing for me about having white hair and still being in the possession of the blessed elixir. Interesting differences.
Oh, as for the mice and Gerbils, one of the Gerbils has an eye infection that keeps coming and going, I apply an anti bacterial powder and it goes away then comes back (No Ormus), the three male fancy mice are great and they are seriously dirty (Purple Ormus).
I have seen white crystals or white salts growing on the purple Ormus, I should take a photo and show it, must be salts but I washed the solution and discarded the top water with distilled water at least 6 times.

Peter Barnes
03-25-2016, 11:49 PM
Hi guys I just wanted to say that I tested my Ormus for heavy metals and it showed up as having mercury (orange colour) but I don't know the PPM and so need to contact the company that make the test kit and ask their advice, we ingest methyl mercury in fish regularly I believe and so want to find out whether the level of Mercury is very low or dangerous level, any level is dangerous but we ingest mercury via fish at least so need to find out the lowest amount that we can ingest as in eating fish 3-5times a week.

theFool
07-28-2016, 12:01 PM
I also take food grade diatomaceous earth every day, which may actually have an anti-aging effect.
I have my own positive personal story about diatomaceous earth, but that's for another day. I have tried it for a week and gave me a lot of sleep; sleeping 9 - 10 hours at night straight. I don't know if it is a good or bad effect.

Loki Morningstar
07-28-2016, 01:47 PM
Hi, just thought I would add something as it seemed serendipitous. I watched a video last night, something to do with a particular material in beetles, something to do with this material being dielectric.

I think it was called Chitin. Supposedly beetles and bees use this material in certain structure on their wing cases and underwings to defy gravity? Supposedly all bug are made from chitin?

Worth looking into perhaps? I have a link if anyone wants it. Might just be nonsense, I am not stating anything about its validity.

theFool
07-28-2016, 05:12 PM
I think it was called Chitin. Supposedly beetles and bees use this material in certain structure on their wing cases and underwings to defy gravity? Supposedly all bug are made from chitin? I 've read about it too. So, you think that the microstructures in the diatomaceous earth could be connected with the structure of chitin, if I get it correct...

Loki Morningstar
07-29-2016, 02:10 AM
Oh sorry. I think I have given half a story here. I watched this cool video, and someone else said something about microcrustations. Which I kind of misread as bugs for some reason. I think I got overexcited by a false feeling of serendipity. Brain being a pattern recognition machine and all. My bad.

Although at the same time the gentleman I was watching on the video I talked about said that a lot of earth has chitin in it due to the amount of bugs carcases and the fact that supposedly chitin is very difficult to break down. So who knows. I was just throwing it out there. Probably nothing. Cool video though.

Edit: Oh, after a quick wiki search it seems crustations are often made of chitin too. Interestingly it states on this wiki page that they sometimes use chitin stitches for wounds and that they apparently make the wound heal quicker for unknown reasons. And that ingesting chitin may be bad for people with autoimmune problems like asthma.

Ghislain
07-29-2016, 07:03 AM
Just an interesting point about chitin...not too scientific as I don't know if the results have been reproduced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYJXE4FCm7Q&ab_channel=FranzVoltmayer

Ghislain