PDA

View Full Version : This is me saying 'hello'

Brian
12-15-2015, 05:17 AM
Hello everyone :)

I became truly interested in alchemy when I started making ORMUS quite a few years ago. It wasn't until after wandering blindly for a while that I found the rabbit hole andI realized the numerous ways that alchemy applies to practical and spiritual endeavors and that my interest in ORMUS was merely scratching the surface.

I found it very difficult to learn more about practical alchemy from my approach until by the hand of fate I found my first videos online of someone explaining spagyrics near the start of 2015. I was not able to find anything local to me in New York but luckily eventually found a Vitalistic Healing program that I could take distance learning style. Spagyrics was a part of it, although the bulk of the material was Vedic astrology and Buddhism. I now realize that those were prerequisites for me to really be able to do what I've always wanted in alchemy which is to make medicines for healing and raising of consciousness.

I live in Western NY and have resided here my whole life. I'm a web developer and also partner in owning a currently unlicensed brewery. Home brewing has been a hobby of mine for several years and I love a good beer :cool: I appreciate it even more now that I have an alchemical understanding of it, but I feel that hobby is going to take a back seat to alchemy at this point.

I've read these forums many times when searching for information, and now that I am practicing I would love to be able to contribute as well as ask some questions.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day :)

Andro
12-15-2015, 08:29 AM
Welcome Brian!

Awani
12-15-2015, 10:20 AM
Welcome!

:cool:

Ghislain
12-15-2015, 10:47 AM
Welcome Brian :)

Ghislain

Salazius
12-15-2015, 12:48 PM
Welcome :)

Peter Barnes
12-15-2015, 03:29 PM
Hello Brian!!! I also started off with Ormus many years ago, hope you find what you're looking for.

black
12-16-2015, 12:03 AM
Welcome Brian