PDA

View Full Version : Aloha fresh meat for the pits has arrived

JinRaTensei
12-17-2015, 02:33 PM
I am 27 years old,from Germany and male.
More or less all my concious life I have been pulled towards topics and experiences which would be considered fringe/esoteric in mainstream culture.
Since I truely which to participate in discussion and am grateful of being a part of this community there is nothing further to say about myself which would be of any importance here and now...except for that I am only about 2 weeks into willingly and conciously walking this path.
So all I bring is a humble and earnest approach to people and topics combined with a lighthearted nature(how could you not already love me ^^ ).

Thank you again I am looking forward to getting to know many things about and from you all!

Kiorionis
12-17-2015, 02:57 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Andro
12-17-2015, 05:09 PM
Aloha back at you!

Always in the mood for fresh meat :p

Where in Germany are you from, if you don't mind sharing?

Welcome to Alchemy Forums.

JinRaTensei
12-17-2015, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the welcomes :)
near the city called Bonn, germany seems to be a good breeding ground for everything related to alchemy so nice to see that someone else also followed his cursed or fated blood long before I did ^^
PS: if offcourse you are residing in berlin but not german from ancestry than shame on me you canīt win them all XD

Awani
12-17-2015, 06:14 PM
Welcome.

:cool:

Ghislain
12-17-2015, 06:31 PM
Welcome

Ghislain

JinRaTensei
12-17-2015, 06:39 PM
thanks for the welcomes they brighten my tender heart hidden deep under my hairy chest :)