PDA

View Full Version : The Celibate Philosopher

PodWORLD
01-13-2009, 07:57 PM
This is a short article which disagrees with the majority opinion on sex and alchemy - in a respectful way. Please feel free to agree or disagree or correct - in a respectful way.

It is absolutely necessary," he answered, "and truly, so vitally essential that it is the first thing required of one. I do not know whether you can make up your mind to it, but I know only too well that Wis- dom never dwells in a body subject to sin, even as she never enters a soul prepossessed by error or malice. The Sages will never admit you to their Order if you do not from this moment renounce one thing which can never go hand in hand with Wisdom. It is necessary," he added in a whisper bending close to my ear, "It is necessary to renounce all sensual relationships with women."

Excerpt from Comte de Gabalis - Discourse 2.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/cdg/index.htm

You may have noticed in your studies that those that we assume to be true adepts were either celibate due to a career in religion or entered into marriages of convenience where the poor wife had to look elsewhere for a bedfellow. The good Comte or Polish rider makes clear that this is the first step any aspiring adept must take. Ah you say but perhaps he means for us to do the opposite. No, we do that anyway. Besides the Comte is in good company. See this link to a site called 'Sacred Sex' where the wondrous benefits of a full sex life are explored and explained. http://sacred-sex.org/

I would draw your attention to a section by Sivananda that explains the process of Brahmacharya or sexual sublimation and the benefits that come to the true philosopher who masters it. It can bring comfort to any who wonder at the intellectual magnificence of adepts that this process elevates said intellect to new heights.
http://sacred-sex.org/hinduism/sivananda-supression-and-sublimation

Semen has always been considered sacred that's why the Chinese call masturbation - energy suicide. Seperation of the subtle from the gross begins here as the energy is transferred from the bowels of the earth up through the pelican to the sun behind the sun; the modernly popular pineal gland which does not operate as a stand alone system but as part of the endochrine system. Sirius B is a good counterweight of the sun behind the sun theme.
Please see a diagram of the endochrine system here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrine_system

Semen is formed of two substances and mastery of the desire that causes the subtle prima materia to be attracted down to the bowels of the earth instead causes the seperation of the waters allowing a vapour to rise up through the bloodstream activating the endochrinal system which in turn is linked to the sympathetic ganglion which 'tunes the lyre' causing a harmonious electricity to travel up the spine - may be referred to as Kundalini if easier - which in turn corrects the magnetic field which surrounds our body. These magnetic fields are important which is why astrology was so practised in ancient times. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gray839.png

It's obviously a process that requires great personal dedication to master and there are other aspects such as breathing, diet, regimen and study but this is my case for why adepts may follow this path. Mastery of all desire is the key as it stops the prima materia from being attracted into the spaghetti junction of the bodily system where it is spliced and diced. Instead it can be stored as prana in the solar plexus at first before rising up until body and soul combine to form spirit and the microcosm/macrocosm marriage is complete.

A nice simple natural symbol is the lotus. It grows from a muddy base at the bottom of a river rises up throught the water where a supporting leaf allows a flower to bloom.

For my own part I love my wife and feel very lustful towards her on a daily basis so i definately don't practice what I preach but I believe this to be true.

I wrote this off the cuff so it's very general in terms. Given time I would quote numerous sources referring to the seven churches of asia etc but I think it makes the point.

Kindest thoughts and wishes.

PodWORLD :)

TubalCain
01-14-2009, 05:47 AM
Celibate, 8 Years & Counting.

May the Blessings of Heaven Rest Upon Thee.

INLVX.

Hephælios
01-14-2009, 10:42 AM
Celibacy has some merit to the work...but I feel abstinence is only necessary when performing the operations of the art (and only then). I feel that this boundary is firmly put in place with reason in mind- and not (in my opinion) because of some "energy" that has slackened.

Corpus Hermeticum:For he that is Good, is the giver of all things, and takes nothing and therefore God gives all things and receives nothing.
The other title and appellation, is the Father, because of his making all things; for it is the part of a Father to make.
Therefore it bath been the greatest and most Religious care in this life, to them that are wise, and well-minded, to beget children.
As likewise it is the greatest misfortune and impiety for any to be separated from men, without children; and this man is punished after death by the Demons, and the punishment is this, To have the Soul of this childless man, adjudged and condemned to a Body, that neither bath the nature of a man, nor of a woman, which is an accursed thing under the Sun.
Therefore, O Asclepius, never congratulate any man that is childless; but on the contrary, pity his misfortune, knowing what punishment abides, and is prepared for him.

Flamel:...for they are the true principles or beginnings of this Philosophy, which the Sages have not dared to show to their own Children.

Thomas Vaughn Confessio Fraternitatis:O ye people, God's counsel is far otherwise, who hath concluded now to increase and enlarge the number of our Fraternity, the which we with such joy have undertaken, as we have heretofore obtained this great treasure without our merits, yea without our hopes, and thoughts, and purpose with the like fidelity to put the same in practice, that neither the compassion nor pity of our own children (which some of us in the Fraternity have) shall draw us from it, because we know these unhoped for goods cannot be inherited, nor by chance be obtained.
Except for the Flamel & Vaughn quotes- the children mentioned above are most likely metaphoric...i.e. "fruits" of the art- but it does not dissuade me in my belief. While it is not unheard of to be celibate and have children...I do not think it is a necessity to endure a lifetime of abstinence for some spiritual benefit. Cagliostro was married (after he completed the work), Seton (The Cosmopolite) as well (two years before he was martyred- if I remember correctly)... but who knows. Personally I find celibacy to be ridiculous (and I'm sure it taints my outlook)- I loathe the notion of it on a very personal/emotional level. In my mind it is counter intuitive -and if we wanted to stretch the old epithet in ways it was most likely not intended: Celibacy- does not follow nature.

solomon levi
01-14-2009, 06:56 PM
To me, celibacy/abstention, as everything else, has a purpose
when used with intention.
As a moral issue, I would disagree with it. But I disagree with
all morality. There is nothing that is always right or always wrong.
I prefer Castaneda's impeccability based on energy - does it enhance
or deplete your energy? That is my guide. Not morality.

As a note, if alchemists are to follow nature, then when and for
how long is nature celibate? And for what purpose? I think these are
important questions.

TubalCain
01-14-2009, 09:52 PM
What is Beneficial for One is Another's Cement Shoes. Know THYSELF. It Starts There.

PodWORLD
01-15-2009, 12:06 AM
Thank you for your replies.

I can be a little clearer perhaps. This has nothing to do with morality. The point wasn't to say this is the right and only way. When I say that achievement of the living spirit is as nature intended I am not saying that everything else isn't. I'm saying this is the way to make that choice. There are four paths ; earth, air, water and fire and they're all as nature intended. The argument may have been counter-intuitive in the intellectual sense but a lot of it I came by through my intuition which is no more infallible thann anyone else's.

It was a basic article as I stated but even if you disagree with the conclusion there is information there because for the herbalist or the chemist.

The endochrine system is worth study due to it's nature and connections.
If you study the star Sirius B and ponder upon electro magnetism and it's very real power when properly aligned I think you find another ingredient.

I'm not studied enough to speak in finer riddles but it's clear that alchemy relies on forces acting within and without the body as part of the art. At the very least.

Cheers PodWORLD :)

Darin Hamel
03-22-2009, 11:18 PM
Maybe the question of when to have sex is simpler. If your an animal then your likely to have sex soon after the the first time you go in heat. I doubt many would disagree that this isnt the best thing for us humans. Not only is physical maturity important but also mental maturity. If you have kids too soon such as 12 or 13 I think that can damage the psychological maturation process. But we have an even higher level to us and thats spiritual maturity. Perhaps the injunction to not have sex is about spiritual maturity. There is a part in the Zohar that says Adams sin wasn't having sex but having sex before he was ready... or something to that effect. Thats my thoughts anyway.

Awani
03-23-2009, 04:11 PM
I see more celibacy as a demonstration of two things:

1. a rebellion against the norm
2. a rebellion against biological slavery

Both includes a demonstration of will!

:cool:

PS
Not having sex includes masturbation btw!

horticult
03-23-2009, 05:37 PM
It is really some mystery and I never found any proper info about sex etc. Strange is that no alchemy adept wrote some definitive info about relations etc.
But there are 2 things.
1. The worst thing is to think about sex. Comprehend well this.
2. You can have an orgasm and press that point, so you will not ejeculate; or you can eat it.

Awani
03-23-2009, 06:08 PM
I somewhat disagree... I think a lot of spiritual alchemy is all about relations... albeit more symbolic of course... above/below etc... the union of this/that!

horticult
03-23-2009, 11:28 PM
I wanted to say something different. I think that an alchemy adept /= he did and consumated elixir/ has some wisdom and power, so he can say or do something; but I never noticed some evidence of this...

Awani
02-14-2010, 04:42 PM
I did it [celibacy] as a preperation to partake in ayahuasca... it gets easier the longer you do it I found. A much easier habit to break than say nicotine or caffeine.

rockfate1111
03-29-2010, 07:31 PM
I did it [celibacy] as a preperation to partake in ayahuasca... it gets easier the longer you do it I found. A much easier habit to break than say nicotine or caffeine.

Deviadah,

Did you also continue your celibacy for a period after taking the ayahuasca? I am planning a trip to Peru this summer to do ayahuasca with a shaman, and have read that a period of celibacy afterwards is good too.

I am really excited about the upcoming experience! The village were I am going is refered to as "Infinate Light" maybe you have heard of them. They have a video on youtube.

Peace,

III
10-11-2010, 02:31 AM
In performing sexual alchemy and having a great deal of success, both myself and my alchemical partner, and having studied the celibate tantric forms along with the experiences of Ramakrishna and Vivekananda in mastering such I find that I must express disagreement with the whole celibate idea. Understand that in my experience I was celibate part time during the Alchemical Marriage in this life, not by choice but because of reason of overwhelming chronic illness of long duration, a problem since solved. After that coincidence brought me an alchemical partner. This allows one to work in areas not accessable or visible without a partner, working towards Alchemical Union with another person. A symbolic yoni puja or lingam puja just is not the same as the practice with a living being. Personally I prefer the living practice and do not find that it in any way restricts or hinders my progress. I have worked alone far more than I have worked with a partner. I would suggest that they are perhaps different stages of the process. Working with the body and sexual matters forces one to deal with things that don't come up if working alone. A person has to take on the deepest of fears and taboos and things that can go back many lifetimes and/or recurrances instead of just papering it over and pretending it doesn't exist.

As far as celibacy before trying ayahuasca, I saw no reason to do so and everything was routine. Just one word of warning on ayahuasca. As one of the major active components is an MAOI whose interactions with a wide range of prescritption and OTC medications and herbs can produce fatality via zero blood pressure or through the roof blood pressure, check everything you take against potential interaction with a selection of prescription MAOI substances. As with anything taking one to a death threshold, ones own fears and beliefs are what will cause problems, aside from a physical death incident from drug interactions.

theFool
10-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Spiling semen and spirituality don't go together. Only when the generative energy is not spent for producing offspring but instead, is retained inside the body, then it is used for healing and transformation. Our science states that semen contains valuable vitamins, trace minerals and hormones. Western traditions also say that it carries ojas or chi, some kind of aetheric "life force" unknown to modern science (yet) and that its production drains the body. Almost every mainstream spiritual path requires celibacy. Athlets know by experience the detrimental effects of sex before a competition and there are many myths about the consequences of overdoing it.

On the other hand, sexual intercouse can have healing, balancing and beneficial effects, almost impossible to obtain by other method.

How can we have the one without the other? Well, I think that this is what sexual alchemy teaches.

Ghislain
10-11-2010, 03:58 PM
I believed, and still do to some extent, that sex is the only drive anyone has; an inborn need to
breed. Examine other drives and they usually stem from sexuality and the desire to attract a
mate or protect the offspring of such. Oh there is train spotting :)

Evolutionists will tell you this, we are but automatons with one purpose, to carry and pass on
our/the genes; survival machines.

Celibacy, not only in action but in thought too, allows one to witness the power of this drive.

I hope and believe there is more...still searching ;)

Ghislain

P.S. Hiding away from any temptation doesn’t count :D

III
10-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Spiling semen and spirituality don't go together. Only when the generative energy is not spent for producing offspring but instead, is retained inside the body, then it is used for healing and transformation. Our science states that semen contains valuable vitamins, trace minerals and hormones. Western traditions also say that it carries ojas or chi, some kind of aetheric "life force" unknown to modern science (yet) and that its production drains the body. Almost every mainstream spiritual path requires celibacy. Athlets know by experience the detrimental effects of sex before a competition and there are many myths about the consequences of overdoing it.

On the other hand, sexual intercouse can have healing, balancing and beneficial effects, almost impossible to obtain by other method.

How can we have the one without the other? Well, I think that this is what sexual alchemy teaches.

Hi theFool,

Athlets know by experience the detrimental effects of sex before a competition and there are many myths about the consequences of overdoing it.

Yes, and masturbation causes hairy palms and insanity as everybody knows. During a period when torture devices were attached to the penis of boys to prevent nocturnal erections and "self abuse", when the cure for female masturbation of young girls was clitorectomy, negative attitudes about the body and especially about sex and sex organs, all sorts of mythology and propaganda was propagated. I was a professional ski patrolman. I didn't compete. I used to run the downhill course at full speed just for fun. We had to do rescues from places no sane person should have gone in the first place. Sex was no hinderance in the least, unless I lost sleep to do so. When you play you bet your life each day you want to be top of form. Alchemical sex can leave one overflowing with energy for days at a time, no depletion at all.

Almost every mainstream spiritual path requires celibacy.

Consider the source. Almost every mainstream spitual path is anti-sex and considers it sinful or did at various times. Celibacy was not required of Catholic priests until something like the 13th or 14th century and I doubt that it will continue do so for all of this century. Lots of nonsense was propagated to supprt the position. The mainstream paths used control of sex as a mechanism for control of people. Further the mainstream churches work to increase their power, control people and appear to desire to keep them trapped forever in ignorance by "faith" so they cvan keep fleecing the flock. I am not a good sheep of the flock. I don't want or need a priest of any variety to tell me what is right. I have watched people report what they were seeing during gnosis and as they came out of that state they would immediately deny all the things that they said that disagreed with their belief systems and even deny that they could have possibly said those things. I don't notice that the mainline spiritual paths teach gnositic prayer. If they wanted people to be able to receive the divine truth for themselves they would teach gnostic prayer. They don't. One woman I prayed with, and her husband, was an ex nun and had been taught gnostic prayer by a Jesuit. She was totally shocked that I was able to do so with her and enter into such incredibly sacred spaces with her since I was obviously so unsuitable. She also denied almost everything she saw and spoke after she exited the prayer. Clearly the method is not totally lost even within the Catholic church. It is kept locked up and not taught to the sheep. Then they wouldn't need priests.

All of western European practice developed when the truth about alchemy could get you burned at the stake after much torture; an extremely unpleasant experience all told. The language was developed to obscure and conceal, not to reveal except to those who had the key to the jargon. And then it could include much cultural bias unbeknown to the person writing it. It had to appear to not be heresy or sexual or anything that the inquisition might take offense to. The British spread their horror of sex around the world with their empire and much practice was driven underground that used to be respectable to some degree. The Muslim invasion of India killed hundreds of millions and tore down all sorts of "indecent" temples with "obscene" sexual temple art. That will drive all sorts of thiongs into secret. Virtually everything done in sexual alchemies is still technically illegal in most states even though they don't try to enforce rules against sodomy (legally everything except missionary position intercourse in many juridictions). Of course vibrators were developed as a labor saving device for physicians 100+ or so years back when they did vulva massage as a medical procedure for treating hysteria, something no decent husband would do and it was not considered sexual.
Wikepedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria
"pelvic massage — manual stimulation of the genitals by the doctor until the patient experienced "hysterical paroxysm" (orgasm)"

So, the real question is how much of the celibacy model is what is told for public consumption and personal safety but not what is performed in private? Even in the yoni puja there are several levels, the public, the private and the secret. As is also said, "9 out of 10 males masturbate, the other 1 lies".

Whatever you may think of the Kinsey studies they very well demonstrated that people will do things and admit to things in private that they would deny in public in vast numbers. Even today how many people will tell the truth about their sex life in public? Today they scare the hell out of people about sex to prevent STDs.

Further the teaching for the times can and does change. Slavish obediance to the forms of the past can keep someone polishing the buggy whips for a long time past when they serve any purpose.

Then consider that what person x needs to do to clear the blockages may be just the opposite of person y. People are generally so screwed up on sexual matters that it blocks the possiblity of enlightenment, or Alchemical achievement until they clear it, one way or another. Celibacy generally is used to avoid the matter in a practical sense. Avoidance itself is an obstacle. Avoiding all the chakras below the heart doesn't work.

My suggestion is to learn gnostic prayer and then go get the information directly. Anything else is just somebody else telling you. Hearsay is notoriously unreliable.

III
10-11-2010, 09:25 PM
I believed, and still do to some extent, that sex is the only drive anyone has; an inborn need to
breed. Examine other drives and they usually stem from sexuality and the desire to attract a
mate or protect the offspring of such. Oh there is train spotting :)

Evolutionists will tell you this, we are but automatons with one purpose, to carry and pass on
our/the genes; survival machines.

Celibacy, not only in action but in thought too, allows one to witness the power of this drive.

I hope and believe there is more...still searching ;)

Ghislain

P.S. Hiding away from any temptation doesn’t count :D

Know thy self. Alchemical sex is not about satisfying lust or drives.

III
10-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Some years back I saw THE SERPENT AND THE RAINBOW. It was about the discovery of the active ingrediant of the zombie powder. The procedure was long and drawn out, involved dozens of obscure ingrediants prepared in very precise ways including having to dig up a corpse and include a brain biopsy specimen. The process had to be done at certain phase of the moon, celibacy for the shaman making it might very well be required. 99% of the process was misdirection meant to conceal the actual critical factors. Chances are the formulation was arrived at by trial and error and picked up lots of baggage along the way. As it turned out, the ONLY active ingrediant was puffer fish toxin, tetrodotoxin (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/wiki/Tetrodotoxin). Whether any of the shamans making zombie powder actually knew what the significant ingrediants were or not is unknown.

Ayahuasca is a similar situation. Every tribe has it's own formula. It is brewed as a two part substance, the women making one part and the men making the other. The two parts can be mixed at the last minute in varying proportions for intended effect. Again, I wouldn't be surprised if celibacy was required for the brewing in at least some tribes. There are two main active ingrediants out of the dozens of actual ingrediants; one containing DMT, and that is common in many herbs, and one containing an MAOI. Sometimes tobacco is included for the modifying effect of the nicotine and various other herbs might also modify the effect. The DMT level taken orally is totally ineffective without the MAOI. Some formulations don't include the active ingrediants and are used for "cleansing" (worming) only and are not psychoactive.

Everything else was chaff, to mislead, whether intentionally or accidently. Most alchemical writings are just like that.

Salazius
10-12-2010, 08:38 AM
True and spiritual celibacy concerns the ego's attachements to this world.
You can have sex, food, money, power, knowledge etc or any other 'thing' you want, and have no dependency or "lust" for it since you are not the sex or food, or money you can have. This is of course a state of "enlightenment".

Now I agree retaining semen can be a source of energy, Mantak Chia tells us how. Same thing with women's cycles. Some say it is not possible to attain enlightenment without keeping one's semen inside, this is simply not true.
Bhakti Yoga, based upon devotion, Jnana Yoga about bugging the mental are not based upon physical fluids, and work very well for their purpose of creating void and bliss + kundalini rising.

theFool
10-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi theFool,

Athlets know by experience the detrimental effects of sex before a competition and there are many myths about the consequences of overdoing it.

Yes, and masturbation causes hairy palms and insanity as everybody knows. During a period when torture devices were attached to the penis of boys to prevent nocturnal erections and "self abuse", when the cure for female masturbation of young girls was clitorectomy, negative attitudes about the body and especially about sex and sex organs, all sorts of mythology and propaganda was propagated.

Hello III (how do you pronounce this? :) ),

it is not a matter of ethics or laws, it is a practical matter. Even you, in a previous post, you say that you practiced celibacy in order to heal. You may have reached to a certain health level which we consider normal, but I think there are higher levels of health too, maybe the practice that can heal us, could also bring us to higher health levels.

I was a professional ski patrolman. I didn't compete. I used to run the downhill course at full speed just for fun. We had to do rescues from places no sane person should have gone in the first place. Sex was no hinderance in the least, unless I lost sleep to do so. When you play you bet your life each day you want to be top of form. Alchemical sex can leave one overflowing with energy for days at a time, no depletion at all.

The average person who does not do "Alchemical sex", disagrees with that. They usually sleep after sex.

Almost every mainstream spiritual path requires celibacy.

Consider the source. Almost every mainstream spitual path is anti-sex and considers it sinful or did at various times. Celibacy was not required of Catholic priests until something like the 13th or 14th century and I doubt that it will continue do so for all of this century. Lots of nonsense was propagated to supprt the position. The mainstream paths used control of sex as a mechanism for control of people...

I will not disagree. I just add that there exist also true spiritual adepts who are celibate and who follow those traditions.

My suggestion is to learn gnostic prayer and then go get the information directly.

Thanks for suggestion, everyone has his own method. I don't know much about this prayer, but I wonder how is it possible a prayer to give information. Do you enter into altered consciousness during praying? I think praying is the cornerstone of a spiritual lifestyle, without the base, it cannot stand alone and have any result.

To Salazius:

True and spiritual celibacy concerns the ego's attachements to this world.
You can have sex, food, money, power, knowledge etc or any other 'thing' you want, and have no dependency or "lust" for it since you are not the sex or food, or money you can have. This is of course a state of "enlightenment".

Now I agree retaining semen can be a source of energy, Mantak Chia tells us how. Same thing with women's cycles. Some say it is not possible to attain enlightenment without keeping one's semen inside, this is simply not true.
Bhakti Yoga, based upon devotion, Jnana Yoga about bugging the mental are not based upon physical fluids, and work very well for their purpose of creating void and bliss + kundalini rising.

I mostly resonate with your words, but I think it is counterproductive to try to fill a vessel with "energy" without first closing (or at least regulating) the leakage. You have to pour more fluid inside.

III
10-12-2010, 06:56 PM

it is not a matter of ethics or laws, it is a practical matter. Even you, in a previous post, you say that you practiced celibacy in order to heal. You may have reached to a certain health level which we consider normal, but I think there are higher levels of health too, maybe the practice that can heal us, could also bring us to higher health levels.

The average person who does not do "Alchemical sex", disagrees with that. They usually sleep after sex.

I will not disagree. I just add that there exist also true spiritual adepts who are celibate and who follow those traditions.

Thanks for suggestion, everyone has his own method. I don't know much about this prayer, but I wonder how is it possible a prayer to give information. Do you enter into altered consciousness during praying? I think praying is the cornerstone of a spiritual lifestyle, without the base, it cannot stand alone and have any result.

To Salazius:

I mostly resonate with your words, but I think it is counterproductive to try to fill a vessel with "energy" without first closing (or at least regulating) the leakage. You have to pour more fluid inside.

Hi theFool,

Even you, in a previous post, you say that you practiced celibacy in order to heal.

Actually I did not say that. I was celibate caused by the total depletion of energies, literally. I was too debilitated to be able to be non-celibate. Becoming a vegetarian almost killed me. Despite taking cyanocobalamin and folic acid I developed severe multiple mb12/adb12/methylfolate deficiencies. Without adb12 the mitochondria shut down and can't produce normal levels of energy. I was in anarobic energy production for 16 years complete with intense lactic acid burn 24/7 and an almost complete inability to form muscles and other tissue, and a deteriorating nervous system. For many of those years I was quite incapable of participating in any form of sex. I couldn't even walk 500 feet for a lot of those years. Some would say that this was more of a shamanic "trial by illness", solving a death problem.

You may have reached to a certain health level which we consider normal, but I think there are higher levels of health too, maybe the practice that can heal us, could also bring us to higher health levels.

I am now the healthiest I have ever been in my entire lifetime by a huge margin, much healthier than most folks my age by any measure you care to use. I attribute this to both my alchemical practices, including most especially the alchemical sex as well as being able to untangle a very complicated set of deficiencies that over 100 docs were unable to even begin figuring out.

Alchemical sex can leave one overflowing with energy for days at a time, no depletion at all. .

What the average person calls sex and what and how they do during that is not the same as what an alchemist does. The alchemcal pair works with the energies and amplifies them and directs them. For the average person the goal of sex is orgasm reached typically in less than 20 minutes. For the alchemists a partial goal is ecstasy altered consciousness in more than a dozen flavors that is maintained and worked within for hours at a time.

Certainly. And some traditions would disqualify anybody who lacks adequate health and some would disqualify anybody without a full complement of functional sex organs, and yet these same people may be, or become true spiritual adepts despite their handicaps. For most of my life I lacked the health to qualify according to many. I was rejected from participating in various rituals and schools by some because of my health. Many demonstrate over and over that terrible handicaps can be overcome in many fields including the spiritual. There are many paths along the way.

Gnostic prayer is a tool. It can be learned by those of probably most any spiritual path. It can be done via alchemical sex methods but those are not at all necessary and are not an inherent part of it. It is about allowing oneself to receive gnosis. What it does appear to require is the cooperation of more than one person at very deep levels to "open the gate". This is based on my experience as well as other's descriptions I have read or been told. A variation on this is something EJ Gold calls "Prayer Absolute", also done as a group and a very powerful experience. He wrote an entire book on that subject with the title "THE HIDDEN WORK".

but I wonder how is it possible a prayer to give information

There are many schools that would say that "prayer" is listening. I don't practice the "give me" style of prayer that appears to be popular. If Gnostic prayer is an "asking" prayer, it is asking for divine knowledge and understanding. It is a method of tuning into that divine energy and reading/understanding that information instead of getting fried by it. I am going to make what some may consider a radical statement. All of these "energies", whether one calls them Kundalini, chakra energies, Shakti or whatever, are information flows, like a microwave relay. You can warm a cup of tea with microwaves or you listen to the information therein. They can be described as kind of holographic fractals that are highly compressed so that the information/energy content is extremely large.

Do you enter into altered consciousness during praying?

Always. Prayer is an altered state of consciousness.

mostly resonate with your words, but I think it is counterproductive to try to fill a vessel with "energy" without first closing (or at least regulating) the leakage. You have to pour more fluid inside

I think that "semen" isn't necessarily talking about semen in a physical sense. In my opinion, and experience, the problem is more the refractory period caused by ejaculation and that release of energy. A person can be totally incapable of releasing semen and still have the refractory period after the physical relwease of the energies in ejaculation. Also, in bypassing the ejaculation as such one is not surpressing it, one is bypassing it. One still goes into orgasmic energy states but they don't end in 15 seconds but rather can build and build for hours and carry one into all sorts of different states and be totally shared between partners and becomes the bais of all sorts of mystical and transforming experiences. During this one might experience what some call a "flow orgasm" when semen flows out without contractions, no ejaculation or contractions, no rapid ending, no refractory period. Energies continue building and it is not the end of the experience but rather the entry point into a whole lot of things. The physical semen per se has very little and possibly nothing to do with it.

III
10-13-2010, 07:43 PM

I missed this the first time through. Danged if I know. One of my internal comdians wants to say "Oy-Oy-Oy" but that is not a serious answer. An Internal scientist wants to say I^I^I. Another wants to say I^3, like the physicist Santa, Ho-Ho-Ho is Ho^3. So I don't know. Does it have to be pronouncable?

Salazius
10-14-2010, 07:52 AM
I think it is counterproductive to try to fill a vessel with "energy" without first closing (or at least regulating) the leakage. You have to pour more fluid inside.

Yes, of course, but it only works if you use the way to enlightenement via the Path of energy, and not of state of consciousness first. I use the latter.

theFool
10-14-2010, 02:34 PM
I missed this the first time through. Danged if I know. One of my internal comdians wants to say "Oy-Oy-Oy" but that is not a serious answer. An Internal scientist wants to say I^I^I. Another wants to say I^3, like the physicist Santa, Ho-Ho-Ho is Ho^3. So I don't know. Does it have to be pronouncable?
Depends on how you read words. If you spell or visualise when you read. But I admit you have humor in your explanations, Ho-Ho-Ho ! :-)

Yes, of course, but it only works if you use the way to enlightenement via the Path of energy, and not of state of consciousness first. I use the latter.
:confused: those paths are similar to what we say as Left Path and Right Path ?

Salazius
10-14-2010, 02:48 PM
those paths are similar to what we say as Left Path and Right Path ?
No no,the former uses energy as a triggering effect for spiritual states, the latter uses consciousness itself (bugging the mental and ego for example in Jnana and then freeing consciousness of attachements if I can say) and *then* enegy is released.
When you awake to "now" or "your" vacuity/being, you have, as an effect, not as cause, kundalini rising, and then comes bliss (for example) and all said "angular effects" because energy awake all chakras and then all states manifests themselves in the same time, or partially depending the deepness and force of impact of awakening.

III
10-14-2010, 05:33 PM
No no,the former uses energy as a triggering effect for spiritual states, the latter uses consciousness itself (bugging the mental and ego for example in Jnana and then freeing consciousness of attachements if I can say) and *then* enegy is released.
When you awake to "now" or "your" vacuity/being, you have, as an effect, not as cause, kundalini rising, and then comes bliss (for example) and all said "angular effects" because energy awake all chakras and then all states manifests themselves in the same time, or partially depending the deepness and force of impact of awakening.

Hi Salazius,

To me the energy/consciousness question appears to me to be more of a chicken/egg situation. They each appear to be aspects of the same cycle and inseparable. Or, I may not be understanding what you are trying to communicate. To me at least the consciousness appears to be the result of the energy being perceived as information which happens after the blocks to doing so are removed. SO the cycle goes somethiong like this. We enter into a chamber that has energy one is not accusomed to. It irritates, brings up, those things that normally blocks the perception of those energies, one removes these blocks and the energy becomes information when we are not fighting against it, allowing us to fully come into the chanber and become aware of the information in that chamber, to be conscious in the chamber which then becomes the basis for the next dose.

Shakipat then, to me, appears to be a download of information/energy to a person that appears to catalize them into an Alchemical cycle. If the person had no blocks it would be inforamtion and consciouness. If they have blocks, it is energy that irritates the blocks and can even "burn" them away on some methods. As it is a cycle it seems more like asking is Sunday the last day or first day of the week. Each cycle starts and ends with a "peek", or maybe "look-ahead". The look-ahead that starts the next cycle is the completion effect of the previous cycle.

III
10-22-2010, 11:29 PM
An additional comment I have on this whole thing comes up because of what I saw on the ayahuasca thread; a photo of a sign saying "no sex" on the list with food items not served. In any group invocation setting controling sex beforehand is part of controling variables for more predictable results. As Leary would say, that is part of set and setting. One could just as easlily define the setting as requiring sex the night before for everybody. That is usually more difficult to achieve than prohibiting that. Or perhaps you start the session with a group "orgasmic meditation" to get everybody on an even footing before ingesting the sacrement. Again, as that would cause major chronics and freakouts with most groups it is just easier and more predicatable to do the equalization of "no sex". I have gone into group invocations being guided by somebody else and will fully comply with such requests. Some want a 24 hour fast. Some want no sex. Some want both or require specific foods beforehand. That is all just part of participating in a group and I don't consider that to be a celibacy issue. You don't want unpredictable results so you try to standardize the situation.

solomon levi
10-23-2010, 12:09 AM
I too see consciousness and energy as inextricably combined.
I hazard a guess that what Salazius is speaking of is that people can push energy using pranayama techniques, etc, regardless of
their consciousness, and produce some results, sometimes injurious. Whereas preparing the field of consciousness first by
addressing our beliefs, etc, will be conducive to the flow of energy and you will be less likely to injure yourself.

Is this what you mean Salazius?

Dragonsblood
01-23-2014, 12:59 PM
Just hitching a tail to a thread, as this has been of interest in the past couple of months and connected to use of archemically produced white powder of gold (Ormus).

A while back we were introduced to the Gnosis of Samuel Aun Weor, and his followers, who view progress as depending on perfect sexual relations within a marriage, whilst retaining the energy so generated by "not spilling the cup of Hermes".
Considering the Latin American origins, such a strong push against rampant sexuality and affairs - attempting to tame the notorious Latin passion, might be justified. From brief experience - walking around e.g. Florianopolis, Brazil in year round bikini season - this would be a mammoth task.

Another view point from Max Heindel in The Rosicrucian Philosophy In Questions and Answers is that "We have never advocated generally celibacy, or that people should marry and then live AT ALL TIMES as brother and sister; but we have taught that married people, according to their circumstances, should help to perpetuate the race... But when the act of impregnation has been accomplished, they should refrain from further intercourse".

Allowing sexual energy to build, and actively practising generating it and then not disspating sexual energy is a great way to show weak spots in a relationship. Orgasm then being a safety valve of sorts.

However in this regard our teacher simply stated that Fear cannot practice Love and Cultivated virtue is a horror, so not to enact something externally that is not led from within, or as William Blake said "Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained".

When completing a retreat under the same teacher for 21 days, men and women were seperated into two dorms and not really alowed to interact, nor were we allowed to speak. Under normal circumstances this would cause a massive build of energy in myself, but under the influence of the teacher the energy was effortlessly and continuously lifted/transmuted to spiritual insights with no arising of sexual thoughts - an insight which only occurred afterwards. Once back "in the real world" the rush of sexual imagery, etc. rapidly caused a return of sexual impulse.

Now on to white powder of gold, when using this in small doses energy shot up to the crown - almost to the extent that it felt as though energy was being "sucked" to the crown centre from the lower centres. Sex itself became unimportant, and dropped away for some time (couple of weeks). But similarly all need for control (solar plexus), shallow emotional response (exoteric heart chakra), talking, external projection and need for insight and understanding also dropped away, until an energetic plateau was reached and the lower centres started filling up again.

In summary - the energy that is mostly lost in unconscious sex is potent and can assist in growth, but the energy can equally be dissipated via the other centres through "frivolities" - someone who manages to contain the sexual centre may become incredibly dominating, or creative in terms of mass producing self important art, or intellectually over stimulated - e.g. seeing the number 23 everywhere and in everything. That sexual safety valve can then be very useful sometimes, at least until there is no further need for it.

I like the idea that one day Man would be able to be as ok with his generative organs as plants are, freely exposing the flower and stem to the Sun without as an expression of beauty, but that may just be the pervert in me ;-)

III
01-23-2014, 05:15 PM
I like the idea that one day Man would be able to be as ok with his generative organs as plants are, freely exposing the flower and stem to the Sun without as an expression of beauty, but that may just be the pervert in me ;-)

I spend a lot of the summer at my RV in a nudist club. We are at the end of a road in the woods on a hill side. There everybody is enjoying the Sun. Everybody is innocent. Nudity doesn't equate to sex. It's just nudity, instead of being textile compulsive. I manage to get in a couple of social hours a day, walk 3-5 miles daily covering 2000 feet of vertical drop up and down. It's in the hills so a round trip to the pool or hot tub or showers is 200 feet of vertical up and down for each round trip. I get plenty of exercise. Two weeks in the sun and my whole body feels better. I lost 30 pounds last summer getting down to within 10 pounds of my best weight and a lot more fun than dieting. Meals are often social events. It's a family club and everything remotely sexual is done in ones own dwelling.

So be innocent, not perverse, and visit a club and enjoy the beauty on a grand nude day.

Dragonsblood
01-24-2014, 07:39 AM
Understand, was just teasing. Spent time on the clothing optional beaches in e.g. Europe, nudity (all ages, sizes and shapes) as you said no issue as it is not equated with sex. Such countries typically also have lower incidences of sex crimes.
The ego doesn't like the scene that much though, suddenly the Prada bag, Rolex etc. is left behind and one faces humanity head on with all being equal under the Sun, also quickly breaks down viewing people as sex objects instead of fellow beings.

"for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." This is one of the freedoms that awakening brings - the external magnets for one's energy/attention lose their pull and life can finally be enjoyed rather than grabbed at / locking one in.
Thinking that issues around celibacy arise as sex is such a strong magnet for (but also generator) of energy.

ghetto alchemist
03-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Mod Note: Continued from Did Bacon write 'The Comte De Gabalis'? (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3940-Did-Bacon-write-The-Comte-De-Gabalis&p=33742#post33742)

Just adding my 5 cents to the comments in this thread.

The book says that in order to become a master of alchemy, one must give up sex with women for good.

It doesn't say give up sex for good, and in fact it is implied that sex with entities other than women is OK.

I wonder is this really saying that once the philosophers stone is ingested that we are forbidden to father children anymore...?

If this is the case.....then I wonder why?

G Alchemist

Krisztian
03-01-2014, 06:29 PM
. . . It doesnt say give up sex for good, and in fact it is implied that sex with entities other than women is ok.
I wonder is this really saying that once the philosophers stone is ingested that we are forbidden to father children anymore...? If this is the case.....then I wonder why?

It is known that once a man impregnates a woman, that seed may seem insignificant to most but it is now a royal binding to this world, this realm. That simply means, you will have to birth in again, for you left that part of yourself in the realm behind.

The Philosopher's Stone is a way 'out' from this realm. Release of the royal binding. In other words, one would no way take the Stone and also father children.

Andro
03-01-2014, 06:39 PM
It is known that once a man impregnates a woman, that seed may seem insignificant to most but it is now a royal binding to this world, this realm. That simply means, you will have to birth in again, for you left that part of yourself in the realm behind.

The Philosopher's Stone is a way 'out' from this realm. Release of the royal binding. In other words, one would no way take the Stone and also father children.

OK, that should cover the fathering aspect. I tend to see it in a similar way.

But what about the part about giving up sex with women for good? Even without fathering?

I could rationalize and say they didn't have condoms back then, but still, there were other ways to avoid pregnancy...

So maybe the condition of 'giving up sex with women for good' (no mention of interdicting sex with men, BTW) is about more than just producing offspring?

Could there be more to it than just fathering?

Krisztian
03-01-2014, 10:06 PM
. . . binding to this world, this realm. That simply means, you will have to birth in again, for you left that part of yourself in the realm behind. . .

Could there be more to it than just fathering?

This comment wasn't meant to be viewed with physical thinking.

The seed that is now evolved emits its own integrity and light, viewed from astral, heard throughout the Kingdoms, especially to the ears of the Spiller. Energetically, that is binding.

Why would one who has escaped this realm - free to move around - want to also anchor oneself in it? A master leaves no footprints in the physical.

Andro
03-02-2014, 05:51 AM
Maybe a misunderstanding has occurred.

I take it that you were more specifically addressing G. Alchemist's 'fathering' inquiry, which you've interpreted as not leaving 'footprints' such as 'evolved seed'/offspring.

I, however, am sticking to the original text, which says: 'It is necessary to renounce all sensual relationships with women'.

But the text says nothing about fathering/pregnancy or 'evolved seed'. One could still find ways to have 'sensual relationships with women' and NOT 'evolve the seed' (avoiding pregnancy & footprints).

To summarize, the text says nothing to explicitly renounce pregnancy/fathering, masturbation, nocturnal emissions or same-sex coupling, for that matter.

It just says ''to renounce all sensual relationships with women''. That's all it says. And it seems that everyone has different interpretations of this 'requirement' :)

I think there is much more to this very literal requirement than just 'leaving footprints' or 'leaving behind part of oneself' (UN-needed anchoring/resonating vibrations), if/when one is exiting this plane.

To me, it's more like 'renouncing' an entire mindset/mentality/genetic program/etc... It sounds more like a whole spiritual 'package deal', rather than just a single/specific purpose.

But that's already a different discussion altogether and it has already digressed from the original main topic (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3940-Did-Bacon-write-The-Comte-De-Gabalis&p=33742#post33742), so better to move it here to The Celibate Philosopher (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?459-The-Celibate-Philosophe), where this requirement is already discussed.

It's a very intriguing requirement, that's for sure.

See the other posts of this (older) thread for a variety of other interpretations.

DonSweet
03-02-2014, 08:57 AM
I just went back to the original post and read the entry. It's an interesting subject to broach, but in my mind there's a simple answer.

There are as many individual paths to spiritual enlightenment as there are individuals. Alchemy is merely another tool to get you there.

Even the Masters will reflect this principle in their writings.

Naturally, the word "merely" implies ease or simplicity. Neither is the case. Anyone conscious enough to seek spiritual enlightenment knows that this choice is far from easy.

It is my belief -- substantiated by the physical evidence -- that the illusion of rules in Alchemy is the result of culture, not Alchemy itself.

There are no rules ... or rather, there are no Man-invented rules. There is only the Order of the Universe and those rules that bind its physical manifestations.

Alchemy is the conscious exploration of things that already exist ... of unquestionable rules. Substances combine, or they do not combine, but no Man-perceived rule will change that.

"Things that already exist" is in itself a fallacy since certain things will only come into existence with the conscious and intelligent interaction of the Alchemist, but this does not mean that the Alchemist has "created" anything. These things would not exist without the consent of the Rules and Order of the Universe.

It is sheer arrogance to impose expectations through human perception. How you find your way to the Great Knowledge of the Universe is entirely up to you ... and ... only subject to the limitations of The Universe itself, not some other person's perception. Even if you choose your own "rules," the Universe is structured, controlled and unfolding in ways you cannot manipulate or alter. It will teach you what you can and cannot do and what you can and cannot create.

In other words, you "discover" nothing. Whatever you create, the Universe has known about since its own creation. You are merely on a path wherein you were able to stumble across it.

As for sex ...

I was sitting in a tipi with friends after a sweat lodge a couple of years ago having a nice chat. I had given some thought to what I was about to say for some time, and found the conversation edging over to the subject, so I let it go. I said, "Yanno, the Universe itself is one gigantic Orgasm. We live in a gigantic orgasm, creating life constantly."

The friends, consisting of both men and women, lit up and all came to agree.

The point being, sex, no matter our personal experience, values, religious influence, is LIFE ITSELF.

How, or even whether, you embrace that fact in your spiritual enlightenment is entirely up to you. However, sex is creation and creation is sex. There's no avoiding it.

The "Inner Marriage" discussed in Alchemy is a serious challenge for the Alchemist. Until one fully understands the very rudiments of the female and the male, particularly within one's self, that Alchemist will have a very hard time fully understanding the combination of any number of elements in alchemical exploration. From its core to its fringes, the Universe is constructed through duality, and the male and female are its most basic principles.

Just my two pfennigs and food for thought.

-- Don

Krisztian
03-02-2014, 07:01 PM
I wonder is this really saying that once the philosophers stone is ingested that we are forbidden to father children anymore...?

If this is the case.....then I wonder why?

I was responding to this quote.

MarkostheGnostic
03-02-2014, 10:48 PM
I remember, after I had decided not to become a Catholic monastic (an absurd but obsessive thought for a couple of years, considering that I was raised Jewish, and spent 2 years obtaining a Masters of Theological Studies degree from a Methodist seminary), throwing away 2 of Sivananda's books. It wasn't the emphasis on Brahmacharya, although attempting to remain celibate in my 20s was a gross misunderstanding of things. It was Sivananda's projection of all manner of Shadow contents on women. This was an Indian version of the mythic Adam blaming Eve for his decision to disobey God, all over again.

Tantric Yoga is but one pathway to Self-Realization, as Sir John Woodruff (The Serpent Power, Shakti and Shakta) made abundantly clear. Likewise among the Buddhist Yogas. Naropa's Six Yogas of Form are known and mastered by a tiny number of people. The Formless Yogas of Dzogchen and Mahamudra (most popularly taught, without naming them as such, by Eckhart Tolle in The Power of Now and
A New Earth) are clearly the most accessible to most people. At age 60, I am not anywhere near a master who is teaching me how to produce the Tummo Inner Fire, the mastery of Dream Yoga, Transference of Consciousness, etc.

Moreover, age itself has greatly diminished my former randy sexual performances of 6 times a night. Sexual Tantra is not even a consideration now, nor the linear, Eros-based model of Kundalini-Shakti working within the Astral Sheath (Sukshma sarira). I am bid to shift to the Causal Body model of the Hridayam, the Heart cave (as taught by Sri Ramana Maharshi), and agapé-based model of Solar Heart (Surya-mandala) and Lunar Brain (Chandra-mandala), and their Coincidentia Oppositorum, or alchemical Conjunctio. From this metaphysical perspective, it matters little what motivations and behaviors manifest from the lower chakra motives, since they are harnessed to the chariot of Compassion-Wisdom and are not going to run wild, but are disciplined by monogamy and moderation. I still eat food, but assiduously avoid gluttony and mammal flesh. I still imbibe wine, Rajasic as it is, in the service of health, relaxation, and sexual stimulation.

What most people fail to understand is that disciplines like celibacy are maps, not cookbooks. Being celibate does not make one whole/holy, rather, wholeness results in celibacy. When one experiences greater states of wholeness, or unity, sexual congress becomes superfluous. This happens to us regularly during Entheogenic Excursions. The erotic attitude is markedly absent from tripping except for the early stages, when the lower chakras are being energized. By the time the Navel Center fills with energy, and is dispersed by the Bow Asana, for example, the Root Center's energies are jettisoned like the first stage of a multi-stage rocket leaving the gravitation pull of the Earth. Attempting to be celibate in my 20s brought madness, migraine headaches, social isolation, and "spiritual materialism" - pride in one's self-control, hubris, and little more. Then there was guilt, shame, and self-recriminations for failing in my discipline. Now, there is a natural diminution of preoccupation with sexual energies, freeing me up much like I was just prior to the onslaught of puberty.

III
03-04-2014, 09:32 PM
I have no objection if somebody wants to pursue Alchemy as a celibate. However, for their own benefit I think they ought to do so reasons that apply to them and that produces results for them. First what is the purpose of Alchemy? I have known people pursuing Alchemy via all sorts of methods. Some don't appear to have learned anything about the nature of this creation or how to get around in it or how to do much of anything of use the themselves or others. If as Haule says that Alchemy is about building the soul, and I agree most fully, the "rules" are the rules of the Cosmic Operating System or whatever else one wishes to call it. Cultural rules, made to create an illusion, keeping people who would kill you and all your associates chasing their fantasies instead of doing much worse things. You listen to 100 different tantric alchemists you get 100 different stories. "Every monk his (or her) own doctrine". So Ramakrishna, clearly severely b12 deficient, learned a celibate tantra. He may have literally been incapable of a non celibate tantra.

If I were writing a personal alchemical diary to detail my experiments and trials, and I was in a dangerous environment wherein my own writings if found would be used against me, would certainly be in my own shorthand as were. Maybe I would use reversals of meaning to hide anything that would have me burned at the stake. Everything would have to be written to not be heresy so I would have to adopt the local terminology with my own meanings. I do have a few memories of a very unpleasant burning and the long burning anger that started. I don't have to pretend to be anything in particular to be left alone these days. A long time ago I decided on a form that doesn't require any "hardware". It is so inborn in me now that I remembered starting in 3rd grade.

So as far as being "celibate" there are those who say it and do it. There are those who say one thing and mean a different thing. There are those purposefully misleading, making a mask for protection. Which are which? Which are combinations. Which are written for ones self with remembered keys to understanding. There are those reading and parroting what others have written having no idea how many layers deep the veiled, reversed and hidden meanings might be stacked merely add to the misunderstanding. There are lots of things that are written that exude meaning at the level of understanding that the reader has. Also, direct meanings may not what a person may interpret.

A few years back Clinton got into trouble over a blowjob and he said "I did not have sex with that woman" According to the meaning of "have sex with" of more than half the people in this country he didn't. I know plenty of local Mormons who remain celibate before marriage doing everything except intercourse, "having sex with". When I grew up there was necking, petting and "having sex with" which was the only non celibate, and "forbidden" thing. So living Yoni puja and Linga puja are quite doable while remaining celibate. It is known and documented that Ramakrishna, a devotee of Shiva, did a living linga puja frequently if not daily. This has been relatively hidden through the years with the assumption that it would be misunderstood, perhaps especially in a puritanical society such as England of the period and the USA. Ramakrishna practiced a celibate Tantra. That may not be what some would think of as celibate. So be careful in what meaning is applied to many words, especially ones with many possible meanings without even any intention of misleading as such.

Dragonsblood
03-26-2014, 01:17 PM
Recenty coming across more instances of "recipes" that work for some but not for others.

With respect to Bashar; rituals, recipes and techniques are often "permission slips" we give ourselves to allow ourselves to do or be what we think the tool or technique will help us do or be.
But they're JUST permission slips. In other words, we can make the changes directly without any technique, but we have belief systems that attract certain ways of doing it. Like Dumbo's magic feather, we can fly without but need that symbol /thing to progress.
Permission slips can be ritual, various alchemical preparations, entheogens, anything we can use to awaken / stir up consciousness. This may be why some reach the Goal by a path that for another seems absurd.

Celibacy, if that centre respresents a lot of energy for the person involved, can then grant a big psychological / energetic currency to be spent on other things.
With a certain conditioning celibacy is a massive "permission slip", whereas in other times, cultures, races celibacy would have little benefit - for it represents very little / simply buying into the illusion of duality.
Working from the perception of chakras (one of my persomission slips) when the sexual energy reaches the heart - sex can energise much more than it removes. A little technique to play with, to redirect and amplify orgasm for increased energy - here - http://http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/apr1/ankhing.htm (http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/apr1/ankhing.htm)