PDA

View Full Version : Cures for Cancer

zoas23
01-04-2016, 11:57 AM
A person who is very close to me has cancer. One of those situations in which I'd prefer to see myself dealing with the situation than this other person.

I would like to request help.

The situation is similar to Nav's situation, but it's possible that there are other organs with the sickness besides from the skin.

NAV: if you can read this message, please talk to me... I would like to know more details regarding what you did with your cancer. Please.

If anyone remembers an useful thread, please link it.

Kiorionis
01-04-2016, 12:44 PM
Something which I have been studying is the science of fasting. During disease, the stomach stops secreting gastric acids in order to switch it's focus on eliminating toxins and excess fluids. Basically, the body's metabolic processes are trying to switch over from digestion to elimination, but continual and regular feeding complicate the process.

It might be something worth looking into.

Awani
01-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Cannabis Oil without a doubt. Especially effecive with skin. Lots of information on the internet about it, and I have friend who has killed her cancer with it.

Illegal... yes it is, but who cares in this instance. Sometimes laws has to be broken to change the norm.

:cool:

zoas23
01-04-2016, 01:28 PM
If I search the internet I will probably find an ocean of contradictions.

Do you know, Dev, which one is the base of this oil?

(i.e, are we talking about an essential oil created by steam distillation? A maceration in alcohol? Which one would be the "right" way to do it?).

Is this oil applied on the skin or is it meant to be consumed orally?

Awani
01-04-2016, 01:36 PM
I ask my friend. But you apply to skin and also orally.

It is so effective for cancer that it might be the very thing that finally makes cannabis legal.

Andro
01-04-2016, 01:38 PM
Are we talking about an essential oil created by steam distillation?

Google Search: Rick Simpson Oil (https://www.google.com/search?q=Rick+Simpson+Oil)

There is hardly any volatile/essential oil with this plant.

Is this oil applied on the skin or is it meant to be consumed orally?

In skin cases, both.

Kiorionis
01-04-2016, 02:38 PM
(i.e, are we talking about an essential oil created by steam distillation? A maceration in alcohol? Which one would be the "right" way to do it?).

The THC 'oil' is most commonly separated with butane, naptha, or another solvent chemically similar to alcohol (not all alcohols are efficient) under pressurized distillation (industrially), or through a longer leaching process (home-brewing methods). Various techniques and solvents produce various purities (impure to very pure) and qualities (waxy, oily, hashy, etc) of the product.

zoas23
01-04-2016, 02:55 PM
The THC 'oil' is most commonly separated with butane, naptha, or another solvent chemically similar to alcohol (not all alcohols are efficient) under pressurized distillation (industrially), or through a longer leaching process (home-brewing methods). Various techniques and solvents produce various purities (impure to very pure) and qualities (waxy, oily, hashy, etc) of the product.

So a butane or naphta distillation (or leaching)... and then I let the solvent dry with some heat, but without burning the oil itself, right?

The oil itself... is it mostly "non volatile"? (i.e, I won't lose it during the evaporation of the solvent, right?).

Andro
01-04-2016, 03:29 PM
The oil itself... is it mostly "non volatile"? (i.e, I won't lose it during the evaporation of the solvent, right?)

Right. It is rather fixed, relatively speaking. Once extracted, I will not evaporate with the solvent.

Again, I suggest to research 'Rick Simpson Oil' for home production methods.

I would also recommend Di-Ethyl Ether as a very good solvent.

zoas23
01-04-2016, 03:34 PM
One more question:

Does it have strong "hallucinogen" effects?

THis is for a person who is 70 years old and "old fashioned" and will refuse to consume something that makes him "trip" too much. I will do my best to convince him.

Nibiru
01-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Hi I personally dont have any experience with any of these, but here are a few I looked into a bit when my ex had cancer:

wormwood combined with iron, not sure if it's the same species but if it is it can be found in absinthe and a purely wormwood liquor called Malort that has high concentrations:
http://naturalsociety.com/artemesinin-iron-causes-98-reduction-breast-cancer/

another I've been hearing about is apricot seeds, they claim its a form of B vitamin that helps but I have a feeling it has something to do with the cyanide relatives present in low quantities if it does work:
http://www.naturalnews.com/027088_cancer_laetrile_cure.html#

Here's a method that has research to back it, they inject nano-gold into the body and it seeks out the cancer cells, then infrared light is applied that causes the gold to vibrate and burn out the cancer cells. Not quite the same but I had the idea of consuming colloidal gold and spending time under a IR heat lamp:
http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/2013/10/gold-plated-nano-bits-find-destroy-cancer-cells

Not sure about this stuff but I've ran across it being mentioned more than once:
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/02/13/soursop-graviola-cancer-cure-strong-evidnce/

Finally you may want to look into the idea of Zappers, and perhaps something called Essiac Tea..

Good luck!

Dendritic Xylem
01-04-2016, 08:36 PM
I made cannabis oil to cure my moms skin cancer a few years ago. Just extract the oil from powdered buds using ethanol (everclear). Filter out the plant matter and evaporate the solution in a pyrex dish so that you can scrape up the oils. No need for distillation.

Cannabis most definitely has a large quantity of volatile compounds which contribute greatly to its medicinal properties....that's why it smells very strong. The volatile terpenes might be just as beneficial for cancer as the fixed cannabinoids. So try to avoid excessive heat during the extraction process. You don't want to lose valuable antibiotic compounds like alpha-pinene.

Unfortunately, the cannabis oil only worked once on my mother. The second time she got skin cancer we tried a different strain of cannabis and it didn't work.
So then we tried eggplant extract, and it worked.

Here's a list of treatments with very good track records...check them out on google.

Intravenous vitamin c (Dr. Thomas Levy)
Magnesium Chloride (Dr. Robert H. Craig)
Turpentine (Dr. Jennifer Daniels)
Raw milk (Dr. J. R. Crewe)
Enzymes (Dr. John Beard)

http://drsircus.com/medicine/magnesium/take-magnesium-to-escape-cancer

A PATIENT, male, aged 43, consulted me, complaining of a husky voice of eight months’ duration. His family history was most unfavorable; his mother, two maternal uncles and an aunt had died of cancer.

Examination of his larynx revealed a warty growth on the anterior third of the right vocal cord, the edges of which were indurated, and there was a small growth on the left vocal cord. The Wassermann test was negative; no evidence of tuberculosis.

Two denuded pieces of cartilage were removed from the larynx, and three large foul-smelling sloughs were removed from the subglottic space with forceps and suction. In order to gain free access to the upper part of the trachea, the cricoid cartilage was incised with the radon knife and this space carefully fulgurated. A deep ulcerated area on the right side of the larynx was fulgurated. The larynx and trachea were then packed with iodoform gauze saturated with tannic and gallic acid and treated as an open wound. A feeding tube was passed through the nose into the esophagus to a depth of ten inches.

There was some improvement in his general condition following the operation, which was attributed to the removal of the septic foci, but in spite of daily dressings and meticulous care, the laryngeal picture remained about stationary. The patient’s condition was grave and the prognosis gloomy.

As a last resort I decided to administer magnesium chloride subcutaneously and to use it combined with pepsin as a spray for the pharynx, with pepsin and glycerine as a dressing in the laryngeal cavity. After the first injection the patient stated that his teeth felt “as if they were steel”.

Daily examination of the larynx through the laryngeal mirror showed a gradual disappearance of the edema of the epiglottis and larynx. The infiltration began to subside after the tenth treatment. After two weeks of the treatment the skin looked white and almost chalky, and the patient no longer appeared septic. The mucous membrane of the pharynx was whitish, and that of the epiglottis and larynx was white and glistening, suggestive of the deposition of the magnesium salt in the tissues.

The tracheotomy wound, which had been moth-eaten and succulent in appearance was now firm and healthy-looking; the granulations in the laryngeal opening were white, healthy and glistening. The odor and cough had almost disappeared. The improvement was pronounced, and, in order if possible to speed it up, I prescribed magnesium chloride by mouth.

The pathologist reported the necrotic tissue removed from larynx as containing carcinoma cells.

Fifteen days after the treatment was begun the feeding tube was removed and deglutition gradually returned to normal. One month later the edema had disappeared from the epiglottis and the ulceration of the mucous membrane of the larynx had disappeared.

When the tracheotomy tube was removed, the patient could whisper; abduction and adduction were slowly returning. One month and two days from the time the treatment was first started, the patient left the hospital. At the time of writing, two months later, he has gained over fifteen pounds, his appetite is excellent, and the tracheotomy opening healthy, but the larynx is almost immobile. I attribute this fixation partly to the fact that during the time I was absent on my vacation he was not encouraged, nor did he attempt to use his voice. I hope to overcome this by ionization and suitable dilatation. He comes to my office thrice weekly, driving his own car, and is well enough to supervise his business for a part of the day.

http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/history_of_treatment.htm

The embryologist Dr. John Beard proposed in 1906 that pancreatic proteolytic digestive enzymes represent the body's main defense against cancer, and that enzyme therapy would be useful as a treatment for all types of cancer. (1) Particularly during the first two decades of the twentieth century, Dr. Beard's thesis attracted some attention in academic circles, and several case reports in the medical literature documented tumor regression and even remission in terminal cancer patients treated with proteolytic enzymes.

Kiorionis
01-04-2016, 11:52 PM
One more question:

Does it have strong "hallucinogen" effects?

Depends on the strain and the dose.

Also relevant, the reason people smoke the cannabis is to convert the THC acid into THC. I forget how much heat and time is required. So if you keep your evaporation temp below 100C, you may not get any 'high' out of it at all

zoas23
01-05-2016, 01:25 AM
Unfortunately, the cannabis oil only worked once on my mother. The second time she got skin cancer we tried a different strain of cannabis and it didn't work. So then we tried eggplant extract, and it worked.

Thank you for the information.

My IQ / intelligence has been reduced to almost zero due to the shock of these news. It is hard to think and I sometimes begin to tremble (in a literal way).

The person who has this problem is a doctor himself, so it's hard to convince him of anything related to alternative medicine (the good side of it is that he got an excellent oncologist, though one who works with modern medicine standards only, of course).

I thank all the replies. I am reading them all and they are being extremely useful and you are helping me to think when I can't.

I am replying to yours because you mentioned this EGGPLANT alternative.

How did you prepare your eggplant extract?
Which solvent and which method have you used?
How many eggplants did you use to get the extract?
Which one is the dose in which you used it?

This is for a person who will be hard to convince... but the eggplant will probably be by far less controversial than cannabis.

Thank you very much.

Dendritic Xylem
01-05-2016, 06:57 AM
How did you prepare your eggplant extract?
Which solvent and which method have you used?
How many eggplants did you use to get the extract?
Which one is the dose in which you used it?

This is for a person who will be hard to convince... but the eggplant will probably be by far less controversial than cannabis.

We didn't make the eggplant extract. My mom ordered that online.
Why don't you show the person the other treatments I recommended?
They should be better for internal cancers.
Just give your skeptical friend the treatments + doctors I included. So they can verify it.

zoas23
01-05-2016, 12:44 PM
We didn't make the eggplant extract. My mom ordered that online.
Why don't you show the person the other treatments I recommended?
They should be better for internal cancers.
Just give your skeptical friend the treatments + doctors I included. So they can verify it.

I'm going to the doctor with him right now. I'll talk about it.
I suspect that the oncologist won't like "alternative methods", but I will suggest them.

Awani
01-05-2016, 01:36 PM
In Sweden it is semi-illegal for a doctor to even suggest alternative medicine. In most aspects of society Sweden is a world leader, but in medicine/drugs it's in the Dark Ages.

zoas23
01-06-2016, 02:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPg87tgTuhM

I've just returned from the hospital, I didn't sleep in the last 72 hours... but I have excellent news.

The patient X (my father) had two strange things, like two balls... one in the neck and one in the leg. The doctors believed he had a skin cancer and a metastasis in one of the glands of the neck. This is called the phase IV of a skin cancer... and the official stats show that only a 5% of the patients with a phase IV survive.

The EXCELLENT news:

The one in the leg was indeed a cancer, but a type of cancer that never produces a metastasis.

Whilst the "ball" in the neck is a medical problem that the doctor could not identify, but it's 100% sure that it's not a cancer.

He had a surgery today and he has been declared 100% healed by the doctors (no chemo, no radiation, no further surgeries): 100% healed. Absolutely unexpected, but marvelous. They removed the "ball" of the leg and the "ball" of the neck will be examined by a non-oncologist doctor (but it0s not dangerous).

I would really like to thank Kiorionis, Dev, Androgynus, Nibiru & Dendritic Xylem. You helped me a lot when I was unable to think... and even my hands were literally trembling whilst I was typing.

You helped a lot.

Something else that happened is that a member of this forum, I won't say who, offered me an absurd amount of money to cover the costs of the treatment. I didn't accept the money, but such thing showed me the kind of persons who are the inhabitants of this virtual little place. I'm truly thankful.

I would also like to thank Dev and Andro for keeping this space as it is. It is a true privilege to have it.

In Sweden it is semi-illegal for a doctor to even suggest alternative medicine. In most aspects of society Sweden is a world leader, but in medicine/drugs it's in the Dark Ages.

We have a similar situation here... the medicines that were suggested would have been impossible to import if I wanted their commercial versions (not just the cannabis oil, but also the eggplant oil... all the medicines have to be approved by the Ministry of Health). THough there is an "underground" for alternative medicine that goes from reiki to Chinese doctors who are not legal, but tolerated.

O.K... the thread needs some more sacred party music! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAaqHisPMPc

Awani
01-06-2016, 02:42 AM
Great news. I imagine your Dad is very happy as well as you and the family.

Now regarding this forum:

"One arrow alone can be easily broken but many arrows are indestructible." - Genghis Khan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

kerkring
01-07-2016, 06:15 AM
For cancer you should change the diet to exclude all animal products and then introduce lots of fresh vegetables. Like in the gerson therapy which has been shown to work really well. There was or is a docu on youtube about this called dying to have known, at 1h5m in the video they go to an official western hospital in japan where this therapy was being used with great succes.

Another good cancer fighter is tea from root of taraxacum officinalis, called horesflower where i live, with these big yellow flowers. Edit: it is dandelion root...

Dendritic Xylem
01-07-2016, 06:34 PM
That's good news Zoas! I'm happy for your father.

The FDA also punishes doctors who promote non-approved treatments over here in the U.S.
Luckily there are some doctors willing to sacrifice their license in order to spread Truth.

Archangel
03-27-2016, 11:25 PM

Surprising. One wouldn't think so. I've heard many things about cannabis oil being very helpful.

Awani
03-28-2016, 12:27 AM
The drugs that do most good for people (ayahuasca, psilocybin, cannabis/oil, iboga etc.) are all illegal in some - if not most - countries. The chance that any of these "drugs" will kill you are less than the chance of you dying by falling down (from being a clumsy jackass).

8000 people die everyday from alcohol. Go figure.

Andro
03-28-2016, 07:46 AM
There is a case I heard about from a third party. It was apparently posted on Facebook a few years ago, but I couldn't locate it.

One guy had stage 4 cancer and when all hope was lost from both conventional and alternative medicine, his boyfriend decided to fly in an Ayahuasca shaman (from Peru to San Francisco).

The Aya shaman gathered all the close friends, family and loved ones of the sick person and they all partook in a long and intensive Aya process/ceremony, lasting one whole week (everyone who was present took Aya, not just the 'sick' person) and everything was guided by the Aya shaman. After one week, that person was completely cancer free.

I know the boyfriend personally (we met briefly when he was in Germany a few years ago), but I heard this particular story from someone else, as it was apparently posted online.

I can't verify the story directly, but it would certainly come at no surprise at all.

Awani
03-28-2016, 12:00 PM
I am aware of many such tales and I have seen first hand accounts. That is what those people who make "changa" at home don't get. Basically they make DMT and create their own MAOI inhibitor, mix it and then they think they have ayahuasca. They do not. They have an orally active DMT trip.

The real stuff contains 'things' that cleans the body of all crap. Even cancer. In fact if the patient has a strong will I do not think cancer is a big problem, but we cannot know until we are sitting there ourselves.

At least make all these things legal for those people that are dying; they are usually someones parent or child.

Anyone that wants to ban a drug should have to be obliged to try it first.

Andro
03-28-2016, 12:06 PM
I personally view it less as an effect of the ingredients and more as an effect of superimposing a 'higher' hallucination over a 'lower' one (or alternatively replacing one variation of 'reality' with another), with properly trained guidance, of course, as we have already discussed before in one of the NBA podcasts (http://www.naturalbornalchemist.com/episodes/2014/9/27/episode-8-initiation-through-hallucination).

Awani
03-28-2016, 03:19 PM
To a degree you are right, especially if we are talking MDMA, psilocybin, smoked DMT etc. But Ayahuasca and Iboga has healing properties even if you remove the visionary aspects (which could trigger a sort of "placebo" effect or higher/lower hallucination). They have properties that heal matter. Although in the end it is mind that is king over matter, but I just wanted to state that those two plants have some sort of built in anti-parasitical "something".

Ghislain
03-28-2016, 09:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1miGzTwK28U

Ghislain

Andro
09-09-2016, 06:23 AM
Welcome to the Island Where People Forget to Die And Diseases Like Lung Cancer Mysteriously Disappear (http://gostica.com/spiritual-lifestile/welcome-island-people-forget-die-diseases-like-lung-cancer-mysteriously-disappear/)

Quarrox
01-17-2017, 08:46 PM
As @Dendritic Xylem already mentioned:

a) extremely high doses (preferably intravenous) of Vitamin C.

b) Dandelion root. I have no further information about it at hand, but if you google you will find a lot about it.

c) Graviola aka Guanabana aka Soursop, a cancer killer. It is a fruit of south east Asia, the caribbean and South America. The leaves of the tree seem to be a powerful cure against cancer. It was tested in the laboratory, where it was allegedly up to 10.000 times stronger against cancer cells than Adriamycin, a common chemotherapy drug. Graviola is also very effective against depression, viruses, bacteria, parasites, sleep problems and an excellent detoxifier of the liver.

Do not mix various treatments as the can inhibit each other. Very important is the diet, depending to the type of cancer. According to Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, solid tumorous cancer requires a vegetarian, alcalic diet. "Liquid" cancers allegedly a meaty diet.

The vitamin C method is an orthomolecular approach.

The Riordan Protocol:
http://www.doctoryourself.com/RiordanIVC.pdf

The Multi-C Protocol:
http://www.naturalhealth365.com/0929_multi_c_protocol.html

I'm not a doctor, these are just informational. Reading a lot is important.

Quarrox
01-18-2017, 03:14 AM
Please check out this story (just 1 example):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTXSTGGRvKY

Awani
01-18-2017, 07:02 PM
A relative of a friend had success with Vitamin C injection. Another friend with Cannabis Oil. It might not be a 100 % cure for everyone (state of mind and early discovery are two important aspects that will greatly influence the end result of any medicine), but if you have cancer + death wish then go to a mainstream hospital and do everything they tell you.

Quarrox
01-18-2017, 07:38 PM
Exactly dev,

iId like to suggest another video which sums up pretty good how we have come to actual medical situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAMYAoiCSsI

ArcherSage
01-19-2017, 12:31 PM
Stem Cells