PDA

View Full Version : Dropbox for everything and everyone

JinRaTensei
02-08-2016, 08:36 PM
This thread has only one purpose,to help keep other forum threads and posts clean and topic related.
For example if you are having a discussion which starts to touch on subjects not related to the topic just post a link in the old thread to this thread and continue with what and who you like without watering down or diverting the original topic for you and all other future readers.
I can only speak for myself but I have had this problem/bad habit of interweeving several thoughts/topics together without wanting to stop the flow of the current discussion by creating new threads for each off topic or subtopic post so if this can be of any use to you as well feel free to use this thread to your liking!

Andro
02-08-2016, 09:07 PM
I have had this problem/bad habit of interweaving several thoughts/topics

The alternative would be to just stay on topic. You can still go on topic-related tangents without telling your whole life story :)

Awani
02-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Or create new thread. You can never have too many, just search first because there might already be such a thread.

The alternative would be to just stay on topic. You can still go on topic-related tangents without telling your whole life story :)

True, but sometimes the life story is part of the sharing process. And also part of the healing.

Alchemy is - for me - a method and a language to be used to heal.

For this reason I strongly feel that to go on the path of making gold with an ecconomical motivation is like shooting yourself in the head. In this instance I fully understand Jesus when he threw out the 'bankers' from the sacred temple.

To stay on-topic by going off-topic I must say that money/gold for me is what I value the least in the world. Ironically money has a tendency to have an attraction to people who dislike it. Kind of like how cats behave with people who don't like cats.

In my experience those that chase money and desire money are usually the ones that end up the most poor. It is a law of the universe I have seen proof of many times in my life.

True value is "family" (whatever you deem the family to be, need not be blood). All else has little meaning. We are alone in this experience called life. Companionship is - in the end - what we all need the most and the lack of true "family" is the cause of all the "evil" in the world.

Was listening to Snoop Lion earlier today and he said: "The only way to get love is to give love!" Word! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u539AYeRsXw

:cool:

JinRaTensei
02-09-2016, 11:27 AM
The alternative would be to just stay on topic. You can still go on topic-related tangents without telling your whole life story

thank you for the hint! That reminds me of the time I was in kindergarten and...XD

You are right, I hope to use this thread as less as possible it is just that I like to participate without constantly having to cross into other topics.
This way even if I donīt use this thread at all I still will be aware of it and its purpose.

Was listening to Snoop Lion earlier today and he said: "The only way to get love is to give love!" Word!

like the best way to multiply ideas is to share them.Seems like the fractal nature of this "reality" is designed in a way that the human spirit will never lack or deplete its most needed fuel love and inspiration.

Alchemy is - for me - a method and a language to be used to heal.

I came to alchemy in search of a spiritual way to heal me physically.And although I did not find what I was looking for I finall understood what I should be lookig for.

Ironically money has a tendency to have an attraction to people who dislike it
I think money is dirty ad tainted and I feel guilty if I have more than I need.Paradoxically playing poker for almost a decade I have lost and won ten tousands of $ in minutes so often(more often lost tha won ^^ ) that I donīt have a relationship to money anymore.If you are lucky enough to be self employed/independent than you can/will stop thinking in money and amounts but in lines of action and time needed to invest.Money is just a middleman between yourself and what you want.

True value is "family" (whatever you deem the family to be, need not be blood).

I consider this forum as an extended family without being cheesy.For me part of my family of choice are the people who have the same or higher desire for knowledge and exploration of this world.Even if I have never met them I know out there are millions of people who decide each day new that although it would be much easier to just go with the flow of society this is not what they want from life or what could ever satisfy them#.
Each story of a ascended master/yogi/guru/"god" gives me the feeling/desire like my heart says: wait for junior brother I am coming,too ^^

btw never heard of snoop lion seems like a direct provocation towards snoop dog just as if someone would call themselves 60cent XD

Awani
02-09-2016, 11:38 AM
Paradoxically playing poker for almost a decade I have lost and won ten tousands of $ in minutes so often(more often lost tha won ^^ ) that I donīt have a relationship to money anymore.

This is the greatest gift my gambling days gave me. No "debt" or "profit" impress me. I feel utterly untouchable when it comes to bribes. LOL!

And Snoop Lion is Snoop Dogg. ;)

:cool:

JinRaTensei
02-09-2016, 03:19 PM
And Snoop Lion is Snoop Dogg. shame on me XD