PDA

View Full Version : The Hidden Records

Archangel
03-05-2016, 02:09 AM
www.thehiddenrecords.com very informative site. Particularly interesting is the section dealing with Gobelki Tepe, an ancient temple in Turkey...said to be the first temple in history. This megalith predates Stonehenge by 7000 years....presumably associated with the Annunanki. A great deal of material on this site.

Kiorionis
03-05-2016, 04:07 AM
It would be curious to know what kinds of strange rituals they performed there, or what sort of strange devices they conceived there, and on which sorts of exotic medicines while sheltered beneath their stone structure...
Or maybe they just made their meals there and hung out, passing the time with music.

Illen A. Cluf
03-06-2016, 09:21 PM
A couple of years ago, I read a very good book about Gobekli Tepe and some speculation that it may have served as the original template for the Garden of Eden. The book is: "Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods. The Temple of the Watchers and the Discovery of Eden", by Andrew Collins It contains an Introduction by Graham Hancock (who wrote "Fingerprints of the Gods"). It makes for a very entertaining read and provides the latest of what is known about the site.

Archangel
03-07-2016, 12:52 AM
A couple of years ago, I read a very good book about Gobekli Tepe and some speculation that it may have served as the original template for the Garden of Eden. The book is: "Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods. The Temple of the Watchers and the Discovery of Eden", by Andrew Collins It contains an Introduction by Graham Hancock (who wrote "Fingerprints of the Gods"). It makes for a very entertaining read and provides the latest of what is known about the site.

That sounds like a very interesting read. Thank you! I would like to read this book by Andrew Collins. I believe Graham Hancock also wrote Mysteries of the Gods. His material sounds most interesting as well.

Awani
03-07-2016, 01:22 AM
His latest book is Magicians of the Gods. I've ordered it, and I think it deals with Gobekli Tepe a lot.

:cool:

zoas23
03-07-2016, 07:03 AM
A couple of years ago, I read a very good book about Gobekli Tepe and some speculation that it may have served as the original template for the Garden of Eden. The book is: "Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods.

I've been recently reading about the Yezidis.

They were believed to have originated in the XII century as a deviation from Sufism... but some modern discoveries have shown Yezidi temples which were built before the creation of the Abrahamic Religions (in this case, before the creation of the Jewish myth)... Thus turning the story upside down and some new theories that say that the Garden of Eden was taken from the Yezidi religion.

(Though I've also read that these discoveries are disputed and it's hard to say if they are Yezidi temples or something else).