PDA

View Full Version : ET physical copy

Awani
03-14-2016, 04:47 PM
Going to record an ET episode tomorrow and as if by perfection I got my copy of the ET in the post today (forgot I had even ordered it).

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsukwp9pre.jpeg

:cool:

zoas23
03-15-2016, 12:37 AM
I had already seen photos of this replica.

I am fascinated by the existence of a replica of an original object that nobody has seen.

THough I am even more fascinated by the face of Jesus... We know versions that make him very blond, others that make him very dark skinned and I've even seen versions in which he's quite Asian, almost chinese.... but you can always look at the picture and you know that it's "Jesus".

The one who did this Tablet did a good job, it created a perfect "Jesus' effect" (as to give it a name). That's clearly THE Tablet... even if it's an invention.

Other than that, I've heard that Salazius is the one who's going to talk about it!!!! I do expect a jaw dropping podcast!!!! With him, that's for sure guaranteed.

Awani
03-15-2016, 12:51 AM
I am fascinated by the existence of a replica of an original object that nobody has seen.

LOL. It is a talisman/sigil of sorts which I know you know all about... it is a physical symbol of something... and I rather have this on my wall than a photo of the Royal Family. ;)

Other than that, I've heard that Salazius is the one who's going to talk about it!!!! I do expect a jaw dropping podcast!!!! With him, that's for sure guaranteed.

That is the aim at least... and we have a very good reading of the ET by VLAD himself (perhaps related to Vlad the Impaler, not sure... he didn't say).

zoas23
03-15-2016, 01:26 AM
LOL. It is a talisman/sigil of sorts which I know you know all about... it is a physical symbol of something... and I rather have this on my wall than a photo of the Royal Family. ;)

That is the aim at least... and we have a very good reading of the ET by VLAD himself (perhaps related to Vlad the Impaler, not sure... he didn't say).

Hahaha... I simply find these things fascinating...

I also want to hear Mr. Vlad reading the Tablet!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHkXFsK6UUg

Salazius
03-15-2016, 07:55 AM

No pressure guys, please lol
I'm going to do my best of course.

Andro
03-15-2016, 09:00 AM
we have a very good reading of the ET by VLAD himself (perhaps related to Vlad the Impaler, not sure... he didn't say).

No pressure guys, please lol
I'm going to do my best of course.

No pressure, except the slow pressure of being impaled on a steak ;)

Also, maybe it's the not channeled spirit of Vlad the Impaler, but of his cousin, Vlad the Inhaler? :cool:

When I think about it, 'Impaling', besides its not-so-subtle Im-Phallic connotations, can also be seen as an Alchemical allegory (taken WAY too literally :p)

It is, after all, the Mars principle, piercing/cutting through the 'veil of matter' to 'liberate the imprisoned Spirit' :D

Maybe we should also start taking the Emerald Tablet more literally? It could be so much more simple and elegant...

I've started a series of experiments with this approach and had some surprising things happen...

Awani
03-15-2016, 10:46 AM
Well Vlad III did use the technique of greasing up the wooden pole and then inserting it into the rectum, through the body and out of the mouth... So yes you might be onto something... I mean it is the most phallic torture I can think of.

On a more serious note I'd be interested to see a post in the future by you regarding a literal interpretation.

Andro
03-15-2016, 10:57 AM
On a more serious note I'd be interested to see a post in the future by you regarding a literal interpretation.

Maybe it's worth another pod-cast/pole-cast he he :)

If I eventually post about it, it will in another section, perhaps practical or something... I've ET-Vladded this thread too much already :)

Salazius
03-15-2016, 05:32 PM
This ET is pretty impressive ... huge !

Andro
03-15-2016, 05:38 PM
This ET is pretty impressive... huge!

I suspect they accidentally sent him the original :)

Salazius
03-15-2016, 05:48 PM
Probably !! :)

I even suspect that if you cook it long enough, it will be red at the end.