PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

Cheetah Bunny
04-06-2016, 11:08 PM
Hello, my name is Jon Salvatori. I live in a villlage in Ontario Canada. I am 22 years of age. I feel I would use Alchemy Forums to express my ideas, thoughts, problems, solutions, possibilities etc, as well as form relationships with people who wish to travel a similar path as the one I am on. I am more particularly interested about God. When I was 18 I made my life purpose to find/understand God (in a small village theres not much to do). I was first introduced to Alchemy at 19 while watching a show called FullMetal Alchemist. I loved the concept and theories behind the show and have been interested in knowing more ever since. I read titles such as, The Secret of the Golden Flower, The Tao of Physics, The Bible, The Kybalion, Chakras (vague). I am more interested in application and altering myself through discipline, perception etc to achieve my goal. I am hoping to learn other areas of interest using Alchemy Forums such as Latin, Italian, Spanish, French etc, and applying alchemy to physical matter.

Andro
04-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

I've moved your intro to a new (separate) thread - every new member introduction has a thread of its own.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Awani
04-07-2016, 08:07 AM
Welcome.

:cool:

Salazius
04-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Welcome !

Ghislain
04-07-2016, 10:12 PM
Welcome Cheetah Bunny

Ghislain

JinRaTensei
04-09-2016, 06:16 PM
welcome :) full metal alchemist brotherhood was also the thing which got me interested in alchemy, just epic ^^.

Michael Sternbach
04-09-2016, 06:24 PM
Interesting introduction overall.

As both an anime and an Alchemy aficionado, I was delighted first to read about FMA, and then to watch it, as soon as it became available on DVD.

Welcome. :)