PDA

View Full Version : Holy Spirit Philosopher Stone ?

Cheetah Bunny
04-07-2016, 07:51 PM
Hey first Post!! I was wondering peoples thoughts about A philosopher stone being made from non-physical matter. (for some time now) My intuitive hunch tells me that the Holy Spirit is the philosopher stone. I heard that the Stone is (logically, must be) Perfect material, but not necessarily a stone. Just wondering what ya'll think?

Andro
04-07-2016, 08:10 PM
Well, it depends what you mean by 'Holy Spirit', but, at least from my perspective, it is the one which is actually 'material' or 'real' (just not to our senses) - as opposed to what we perceive as common matter.

Alchemically, this 'Holy Spirit' (I'm referring to its more 'Gnostic' definition) should be rendered tangible (and uncontaminated) within the demiurgical realm, to serve as the actual First Matter of the Philosopher's Stone.

See the quote in THIS POST (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2071-Spiritus-Mundi&p=13890#post13890).

Awani
04-07-2016, 09:11 PM
it is the one which is actually 'material' or 'real'...

As in the "true" matter, not the matter of "this world"?

I personally don't think the Stone can be created with physical matters alone.

As for it being the Holy Spirit... well...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-English.svg_zps3ov35lgh.png

Why would a "perfect material" be anything but God if the above graph is used.

Salt + Sulphur + Mercury = Stone

The Trinity idea is of a very ancient origin. We encounter it in the religion of Babylon, in Brahmanism, and in Buddhism. The Buddhists take refuge in the Buddha, the Dharma, and the Sangha, called the three jewels, representing (1) Buddha the teacher, (2) the Buddhist religion or the good law, and (3) the Buddhist brotherhood or Church. The Trinity doctrine is not contained in the New Testament, all the passages which seem to involve it being spurious; but it forms an integral part of almost all Gnostic systems, where it either appears as three abstract principles, or as the family relation of Father, Mother, and Child, viewed as one.

The Trinity idea of God as a divine unity of Father, Mother, and Christ-child was retained among the Oriental Christians to the days of the rise of Mohammedanism. The Koran knows as yet nothing of the spiritualised Trinity conception of the Western Church, but represents the Christian Trinity as consisting of God, Christ, and Mary. And this Gnostic Trinity-conception is a natural ideal which in the further development of Christianity proved strong enough to influence the Roman Catholic Church in her devotion to Mary, the mother of Christ, whose personality was sometimes superadded to the Trinity, and sometimes even suffered to replace the Holy Ghost. - source (http://www.sacred-texts.com/evil/hod/)

"One becomes two, two becomes three, and out of the third comes the one as the fourth." - Axiom of Maria (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axiom_of_Maria)

:cool:

Andro
04-07-2016, 09:28 PM
As in the "true" matter, not the matter of "this world"?

Yes, sort of... Maybe replace "true" with "real"...

I personally don't think the Stone can be created with physical matters alone.

I.M.S.I. - "physical matter" (code) is not "Real Matter" and therefore is ultimately discarded as a "superfluity" unless it is transmuted into "Real Matter" (Spirit).

Same applies to the other two parts of the "Body - Soul - Spirit" trinity.

"Body" & "Soul" are "virtual"/"code". "Spirit" is "real".

Perception (the big trickster), however, tells us the opposite.

Awani
04-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Ah the old semantics problem. Sigh. LOL. Real/True/Tomato/Tomato. ;)

I prefer True Matter, because Real implies baseline reality... the one we are physically in right now... even if it is unreal... which makes it untrue. Opposite of true. But what is truth?

So guess my final suggestion is: the One Matter (to separate it from all other matters)

Although nothing matters really.

Andro
04-07-2016, 10:07 PM
So guess my final suggestion is: the One Matter (to separate it from all other matters).

We can shake on this. The One Matter it is. To separate from all other matters that ain't :).

Archangel
04-08-2016, 02:13 AM
Hey first Post!! I was wondering peoples thoughts about A philosopher stone being made from non-physical matter. (for some time now) My intuitive hunch tells me that the Holy Spirit is the philosopher stone. I heard that the Stone is (logically, must be) Perfect material, but not necessarily a stone. Just wondering what ya'll think?
I've heard Jesus Christ is the Philosopher's Stone. I think of the Revelation of Jesus Christ (what the book is about...the unveiling of who He is); and the mention of white stone in passages...believers will be given a white stone, upon which a new name for them is written, that only they know. Very intriguing. I wonder what others' thoughts are on this?

Awani
04-08-2016, 02:48 AM
The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sacred_Mushroom_and_the_Cross)

Salazius
04-08-2016, 11:10 AM
Holy Spirit : Mercury/Moon Spirit, Virgin Mary/Mother/Baptismal Waters, Spirit.

Father : The Sun, the Seed, The Sulfur, Soul.

The Son : The Stone, The Christ (born by lunar initiation and solar initiation), the Salt of Earth, coagulation of both Moon and Sun.