PDA

View Full Version : Musical Sublimation

Kiorionis
05-06-2016, 05:29 AM
The point and purpose of all music is to sublimate. No matter the expression. No matter the words involved.

Why? Just another adaptation of One Thing.

I love all of these things and these people (relative to my position in space and time).

Happy May 5th, 2016 everyOne :)

Roburus
08-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Hi Kiorionis, i think there´s an important issue in your words. The music, or most especific, the "vibration" of that music, can have surprising effects on matter. Not only for sublimation, but also coagulation.

Kiorionis
08-13-2016, 05:34 AM
Roburus, I completely agree.

Especially after working Bardon's "True Key".

I most certainly take back the "no matter the words involved" as far as Qabala goes.

Zoas has some excellent insights on these things scattered about the forums. And I've read one or two allusions from Nibiru as well. There's also the 'code-junkies'.

But I'm in the mood for secrets, so no links or explaination ;)

Roburus
08-26-2016, 04:16 AM

I most certainly take back the "no matter the words involved" as far as Qabala goes.

Zoas has some excellent insights on these things scattered about the forums. And I've read one or two allusions from Nibiru as well. There's also the 'code-junkies'.

Do you think it possible to manifest some energy (SM) through the use of sound or vibration? Coagulate in our world? What do you think about that?

zoas23
08-26-2016, 09:15 AM

I recently got this book: https://www.amazon.com/Harmony-Spheres-Pythagorean-Tradition-Music/dp/0892812656 by Jocelyn Godwin.
IT's not exactly BY Godwin, it's simply a selection of classical texts on the issue of music and spirituality (from a Western point of view) that begins with the early Greek references to the Pythagorean and neo-Pythagorean school... and finishes with the last romantics (such as Fabre d'olivet (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_Fabre_d%27Olivet)).

It's an incredibly interesting book and certainly a must read for anyone interested in music and mysticism from a western point of view, because I can't think of any relevant source that was not included.

Kiorionis
08-28-2016, 03:14 AM
Do you think it possible to manifest some energy (SM) through the use of sound or vibration? Coagulate in our world? What do you think about that?

I do, but I think only indirectly. Sound and vibration are physical processes with metaphysical analogies. It's the tapping into the metaphysical analogies which is the curious/difficult part.

When I think about it more, just saying ordinary words is a 'condensation' of 'spirit' at some level.

Agni
08-30-2016, 11:28 PM
I do, but I think only indirectly. Sound and vibration are physical processes with metaphysical analogies. It's the tapping into the metaphysical analogies which is the curious/difficult part.

When I think about it more, just saying ordinary words is a 'condensation' of 'spirit' at some level.

Nature doesn't make jumps. When movement is starting then it produce sound, then when the movement is faster it produce some heat and then light, then electricity, and then magnetism. All of that are manifestations of SM, that is why I suppose that the movement in whatever form is our Sun and the father of Our Water.

Chasm
08-31-2016, 04:07 PM

http://www.alliancesforhumanity.com/books/Hughes.pdf
This book is right up your alley. The author is the great grandniece of Darwin. Her revelations assisted John Ernst Worrell Keely in his studies of Sympathetic Vibrations, what was shortly after termed resonance. The newest term to come out is called Cymatics, but there is no doubt that in modern times, it is Keely who is the pioneer. Pythagoras is the earliest known to study tones and harmonics as a science, which came to be called acoustics.
The book is well worth reading.

zoas23
08-31-2016, 05:22 PM
Marius Schneider ( https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marius_Schneider -> German... no wiki in English!) is also a very interesting author, but I see that his key works are not available in English... only in Spanish, Italian and, of course, German.

I think his popularity in the Spanish speaking countries is due to the Cirlot family (Eduardo Cirlot, Lourdes Cirlot, Victoria Cirlot)... who created their own style and also translated to Spanish several authors that fit into their style (in most cases, essays that mix alchemy, art and occult symbolism with a very academic way and an excellent writing style).

Though his books are hard to read if you don't have a more or less academic knowledge of music (I often have troubles following him, but my girlfriend -musician- gets what he means quite easily).

Also, you probably know it, but just in case, the book "Atalanta Fugiens" by M. Maier uses the story of Atalanta as a metaphor for the Great Work, but what is relevant for this thread is that Maier composed a short piece of music for each stage of the Work (it's very interesting because each step or stage is described by a text, an engraving and a piece of music).

Chasm
08-31-2016, 05:57 PM
Also, you probably know it, but just in case, the book "Atalanta Fugiens" by M. Maier uses the story of Atalanta as a metaphor for the Great Work, but what is relevant for this thread is that Maier composed a short piece of music for each stage of the Work (it's very interesting because each step or stage is described by a text, an engraving and a piece of music).
I've recently seen and heard this early "multimedia" presentation. I only wish I were more apt at decerning the nuances of the music so as to better understand or feel what is presented.

Kiorionis
09-23-2016, 12:08 AM
Nature doesn't make jumps. When movement is starting then it produce sound, then when the movement is faster it produce some heat and then light, then electricity, and then magnetism. All of that are manifestations of SM, that is why I suppose that the movement in whatever form is our Sun and the father of Our Water.

After a bit of deliberation on this, I'm going to slightly disagree. I agree that movement produces sound, and that sound produces friction and heat, and that heat produces light.

But, I think at this point "magnetism" is already involved.
If I can use concepts as an analogy, I'd say that in order for anything to begin moving, there needs to be a space to move in. These limits are set up through the magnetic principle and the condensation of "potential" (potential meaning something like Nothing, or the All).

I base this on my understanding of the Emerald Tablet:

All things are created from One Thing. All things arise from an adaptation of One Thing, and everything is an adaptation of this One Thing according to Its limitations.

As i see it, in order for the One Thing to do anything, it must necessarily limit itself (usually into a duality). Sound vibration has two main characteristics , amplitude and frequency. These will interact to make more or less heat depending on the two governing adaptations of potential.

Or something like that.

If anything, I see physical electricity and physical magnetism being a repetition of higher laws on the lower planes.

Also, zoas and chasm, thank you for the book recommendations.

Ghislain
09-23-2016, 02:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2pj9k1lrsM

An interesting experiment might be to have two jars, one with a vacuum and one without and see
if one battery runs out quicker than the other as the one with the vacuum should not be loosing
power due to production of sound energy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_energy).

My guess would be that the energy that would have produced the sound would be lost to heat energy
as some form of oscillation must be creating the sound and thus the oscillator in the vacuum flask
should be moving a lot quicker. However that should be noticeable as a rise in frequency as the air
is pumped from the jar, which didn't seem to be the case in the video above.

Ghislain

Kiorionis
09-23-2016, 02:48 AM
Well, it's a nice thought-experiment anyways -- assuming in the hypothetical that the vacuum-battery lasts longer.

Kiorionis
10-29-2016, 02:55 AM
It's an incredibly interesting book and certainly a must read for anyone interested in music and mysticism from a western point of view, because I can't think of any relevant source that was not included.

Right on, I might order that one soon.

Have you ever read 'The Mysticism of Sound and Music' by Hazrat Inayat Khan? Quite a lovely little book as well.

Agni
10-31-2016, 08:05 PM
But, I think at this point "magnetism" is already involved.

Yes, I agree, magnetism is already involved at this point.

If I can use concepts as an analogy, I'd say that in order for anything to begin moving, there needs to be a space to move in. These limits are set up through the magnetic principle and the condensation of "potential" (potential meaning something like Nothing, or the All).

Well, if we can imagine how things happened in the beginning, we can realize that there was only darkness, cold and empty (vacumm), and we only need a movement or vibration for make something.

Sound vibration has two main characteristics , amplitude and frequency. These will interact to make more or less heat depending on the two governing adaptations of potential.

We can modulate the amplitude or the frecuency, however the SM must necessarily have a specific frecuency, and with this in mind we can realize that "wave amplitud" determines all the form. Do you remember the divine word of the bible? Maybe that word make the trick.

If anything, I see physical electricity and physical magnetism being a repetition of higher laws on the lower planes.

Yes, and maybe we can use sound, heat, electricity, magnetism but only if we can make resonance with the SM vibration.

Kiorionis
11-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Well, if we can imagine how things happened in the beginning, we can realize that there was only darkness, cold and empty (vacumm), and we only need a movement or vibration for make something.

A movement of the "dark, cold and empty (vacuum)?" Or a movement of something within the vacuum?

We can modulate the amplitude or the frecuency, however the SM must necessarily have a specific frecuency, and with this in mind we can realize that "wave amplitud" determines all the form. Do you remember the divine word of the bible? Maybe that word make the trick.

If all things are made of this one substance, then which frequency includes all sub-frequencies? :confused:

Yes, and maybe we can use sound, heat, electricity, magnetism but only if we can make resonance with the SM vibration.

Curious idea, this one.

Thanks for the responses, Agni

Agni
11-01-2016, 07:48 PM
Or a movement of something within the vacuum?

Well, I suppose a movement of something yet incorporeal withing the vacuum.

If all things are made of this one substance, then which frequency includes all sub-frequencies? :confused:

I don't know my friend jaja that is the big question!! But i think that this word could be not just a sound but a chord.

Curious idea, this one.

Like a thunder... The philosophers said that we need to collect rain water when there are thunders in a storm... and why? Maybe because that big sound of the thunder rip the ether and make some SM.. it is just a supposition.

Thanks to you Kiorionis!!

alfr
11-01-2016, 07:56 PM
hi any body
speak vibration sing and SM
in the bible says that mose speak to the rock see also about
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2071-Spiritus-Mundi/page29

my best regard

Agni
12-21-2016, 05:14 PM
Lets see something interesting. In the beggining there was only dark, cool and vaccum, then the spirit of God started to hot the vaccum and it manifest a body in form of vapour. This can happend beacuse vaccum is full of ether and the ether maybe is like the air and can be condense. Now if we want to do this we need to apply and direct a movement into the ether and we can use hot, steam, sound, electricity and anything else that can produce a movement into the vaccum. And of course, we need to make something that capture and direct the movement.

ArcherSage
12-22-2016, 03:44 PM
I have always been fascinated as to why sound waves change depending on their medium, such as sound going from air into water will change form and structure, but light waves do not, there is only the illusion of refraction.

Kiorionis
12-22-2016, 03:54 PM
Hmm.. I'm prone to disagree. I'd say sound waves don't change, but the structure of the medium begins vibrating with the motion.

And:

http://opcbrookhaven.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/prism.jpg

I have always been fascinated as to why sound waves change depending on their medium [. . .] but light waves do not, there is only the illusion of refraction.

The illusion of refraction?