PDA

View Full Version : Sergio and the Group of Twelve

Illen A. Cluf
05-15-2016, 06:13 PM
Several years ago, a South American going under the name of "Sergio" communicated with ∴N.D.C∴ and mentioned that he was part of a "Group of Twelve". He mentioned some fascinating details about allotropic forms that I would like to pursue further.

Any information on how to contact him or his group would be much appreciated.

Andro
05-15-2016, 06:37 PM
I vaguely recall that he ('Sergio') might have had a YouTube channel.

You could try various search parameters/keywords that you may have, to possibly locate him at least on YouTube.

Awani
05-15-2016, 06:54 PM
We have this thread: Sergio Method (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4400-Sergio-Method) (but you have already posted in it, but I post it here for the record)

:cool:

Andro
05-15-2016, 07:06 PM
We have this thread: Sergio Method (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4400-Sergio-Method)

Yes, that thread also contains the URL of the YouTube channel...

Illen A. Cluf
05-15-2016, 07:48 PM
I vaguely recall that he ('Sergio') might have had a YouTube channel.

You could try various search parameters/keywords that you may have, to possibly locate him at least on YouTube.

Thanks Andro. Yes, I did post a message at the YouTube video a couple of years ago, but never heard back. Thanks also, Dev, for posting the Sergio Method. I'm hoping that Sergio is a member of this forum and may respond. He has provided some fascinating information in the past that I would like to pursue.

True Initiate
05-15-2016, 10:10 PM
The key to Sergio's method was changing the metallic arsenic or antimony into allotropes. He states:

ARSENIC AND ANTIMONY HAS 4 ALLOTROPES BUT ONLY ONE IS THE
CORRECT THE OTHER 3 ARE VERY VERY POISONESS , BISMUTH ONLY HAS 3 ALL ARE
SAFE BUT ONLY ONE CARRIES THE POWER .

He states that Arsenic has 4 allotropes but only 3 are known to modern chemist:

Yellow arsenic – molecular non-metallic As4, with the same structure as white phopshorus
Gray arsenic, polymeric As (metalloid)
Black arsenic – molecular and non-metallic, with the same structure as red phosphorus

I guess the secret 4th allotrope is the Key.

Antimony has 4 known allotropes but only 1 carries the power but what power? Conductive power?

blue-white antimony – stable form (metalloid), with the same structure as gray arsenic
yellow antimony (non-metallic)
black antimony (non-metallic)
explosive antimony

According to Sergio Bismuth have 3 allotropes but all of them are unknown to the modern science. The only information that i could find was this article:
http://bismuth.atomistry.com/physical_properties_bismuth.html

Illen A. Cluf
05-15-2016, 10:29 PM
The key to Sergio's method was changing the metallic arsenic or antimony into allotropes. He states:

ARSENIC AND ANTIMONY HAS 4 ALLOTROPES BUT ONLY ONE IS THE
CORRECT THE OTHER 3 ARE VERY VERY POISONESS , BISMUTH ONLY HAS 3 ALL ARE
SAFE BUT ONLY ONE CARRIES THE POWER .

He states that Arsenic has 4 allotropes but only 3 are known to modern chemist:

Yellow arsenic – molecular non-metallic As4, with the same structure as white phopshorus
Gray arsenic, polymeric As (metalloid)
Black arsenic – molecular and non-metallic, with the same structure as red phosphorus

I guess the secret 4th allotrope is the Key.

Antimony has 4 known allotropes but only 1 carries the power but what power? Conductive power?

blue-white antimony – stable form (metalloid), with the same structure as gray arsenic
yellow antimony (non-metallic)
black antimony (non-metallic)
explosive antimony

According to Sergio Bismuth have 3 allotropes but all of them are unknown to the modern science. The only information that i could find was this article:
http://bismuth.atomistry.com/physical_properties_bismuth.html

This is exactly the information that I'm so interested in! Please, Sergio, if you are reading this, contact me.

Dwellings
05-22-2016, 07:03 PM
Illen, I recommend you do not waste time on this path, this path was used by adepts to hide the true path which takes very little time to perform.

Illen A. Cluf
05-22-2016, 08:42 PM
Illen, I recommend you do not waste time on this path, this path was used by adepts to hide the true path which takes very little time to perform.
Hi Dwellings. I'm not too sure about that, as the adepts never once mentioned anything about the allotropes of Antimony Bismuth and Arsenic. But I'm totally open to all viewpoints and am not stuck on any one interpretation. I would love to hear more about your views.

Dwellings
05-23-2016, 03:50 AM
Well, this is the key to kill the dragon without being slain, you can find it in Dwellings. From then you can proceed the way Cyliani proceeds in Hermes Reveiled.

Illen A. Cluf
05-23-2016, 02:24 PM
Well, this is the key to kill the dragon without being slain, you can find it in Dwellings.

Are you referring to the iron nails?

Dwellings
05-23-2016, 02:47 PM
No, I am talking about Antimony,lead etc
Read either with him or on him castle of dampierre