PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!!

Dwellings
05-22-2016, 06:08 PM
I am an Indian in mid twenties, been into alchemy for the past one year, is a lurker here since Aug 2015. Only into practical alchemy, I consider spiritual alchemy only as a helper not a separate branch.

I read many posts from Androgynus, Salazius, Green Lion, Leo Retilus, Rogerc, Illen.A.Cluf, True Puffer (even if he became an adept I would recommend him to keep that name LOL), vega33, alfr, Ab Roek & I felt that I must contribute back to the forum so I joined here.

Andro
05-22-2016, 06:12 PM
Hello & Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

Looking forward to your contributions and what you may have to bring to the Alchemical Table!

Awani
05-22-2016, 06:19 PM
Welcome.

:cool:

True Initiate
05-22-2016, 06:21 PM
Welcome Dwelings! I am interested to hear a native Indian looks at our western tradition (Fulcanelli and company)

P.S.
Why everybody loves my old alias True Puffer so much? It was such a goofy name!

Illen A. Cluf
05-22-2016, 06:33 PM
Hi Dwellings, welcome to the Forum! I look forward to your contributions. Is your Alias taken after the name of Fulcanelli's book?

Dwellings
05-22-2016, 06:40 PM
Thanks Brothers.

TI, the things that Indian adepts have perpetrated to keep the vulgar away from heaven is equally saddening as well as laugh worthy. In that regard, I find foreign adepts to be great, at least they tell you that their book is about alchemy.

I am a Hindu and our entire wedding ceremony is nothing but an alchemical process, if you observe Hindu wedding and copy paste it to your lab, you will end up with startling results.

Our adepts say that they did 'kadi tapasya' ala intense penance for 1000s of years before a god appeared before them and granted them the secret but the truth is alchemy can last anywhere from couple of hours to 18 months.

The way people copy pasted alchemy process eg: Sati sacrifice ie buring of live women during Husband's funeral is indeed saddening.

If you want more we can start a thread and move forward from there.

Regards

Awani
05-22-2016, 06:42 PM
I am a Hindu and our entire wedding ceremony is nothing but an alchemical process, if you observe Hindu wedding and copy paste it to your lab, you will end up with startling results.

You should make a thread and outline the above. IMO. :)

:cool:

Dwellings
05-22-2016, 06:47 PM
Illen, yes from Dwellings of the philosophers.

Dev, I am somewhat busy these days, will probably over the next week.

Illen A. Cluf
05-22-2016, 08:43 PM
Illen, yes from Dwellings of the philosophers.

I thought so. If you reverse Fulcanelli's name, you will see where I got my Avatar name :-)

Kiorionis
05-22-2016, 09:53 PM
Welcome to the forums!

True Initiate
05-23-2016, 01:43 PM
I thought so. If you reverse Fulcanelli's name, you will see where I got my Avatar name :-)

One more mystery solved!