PDA

View Full Version : CODE

zoas23
05-24-2016, 08:17 AM
I was going to reply in a thread created by Andro, but then I thought that I would be interrupting the main idea of the thread.

I also decided to bring it to the philosophical section, though it could have been in the practical section (I assume it is somehow between them).

I have noticed a lot of alchemical metaphors in this forum that come from the realm of technology and specially computers. I can confess that I don't like them, but one of them became the *Trademark* of Androgynus... and even if I said that I am not a fan of these metaphors (it is simply a prejudice I can't control)... I can also confess that the metaphor of "Code" vs. "Uncoded" / "Truth" / "One" personally helped me a LOT to open my eyes.

What I am talking about is illusions/lies annihilating each other until only the truth remains. This can also explain the dream of war. If we want to 'explain'.

The reaction can even be a simple 'chemical' one, because common 'chemical' matters are also illusions of Code-Land.

I do not have definitions, but questions. They are not just for Andro, but anyone.

-What defines a "Coded Substance"?

-What defines a "Less Coded Substance"? Is there a "Less Coded Substance"? Or this is a dualistic approach of Coded vs. Uncoded without something between them?

-What defines an "Uncoded Substance"?

-Would you say that the Atoms make the difference? Or the Atoms are not really the Key that makes the difference between "coded and "uncoded"?

I don't find myself in troubles when it comes to the "Theology", "Philosophy", "Ideology" of these two concepts... but when it comes to its more "Material" explanation, I do get lost.

z0 K
05-26-2016, 09:53 PM
I was going to reply in a thread created by Andro, but then I thought that I would be interrupting the main idea of the thread.

I also decided to bring it to the philosophical section, though it could have been in the practical section (I assume it is somehow between them).

I have noticed a lot of alchemical metaphors in this forum that come from the realm of technology and specially computers. I can confess that I don't like them, but one of them became the *Trademark* of Androgynus... and even if I said that I am not a fan of these metaphors (it is simply a prejudice I can't control)... I can also confess that the metaphor of "Code" vs. "Uncoded" / "Truth" / "One" personally helped me a LOT to open my eyes.

I do not have definitions, but questions. They are not just for Andro, but anyone.

-What defines a "Coded Substance"?

-What defines a "Less Coded Substance"? Is there a "Less Coded Substance"? Or this is a dualistic approach of Coded vs. Uncoded without something between them?

-What defines an "Uncoded Substance"?

-Would you say that the Atoms make the difference? Or the Atoms are not really the Key that makes the difference between "coded and "uncoded"?

I don't find myself in troubles when it comes to the "Theology", "Philosophy", "Ideology" of these two concepts... but when it comes to its more "Material" explanation, I do get lost.

How about this:

The Metaphor under consideration here, Code vs. Uncode, in reference to alchemical philosophy is another analog to the original pair of opposites. It is a modern extrapolation of our philosophical principles that are cloaked in many names, sulfur and mercury, man and woman, king and queen, dragon and lion, all leading ultimately to Spiritus Mundi and Anima Mundi.

Alchemical philosophy is driven by the dynamic duo spirit and soul. Take this to our modern high tech information intoxification global society and out comes the Information System metaphor. Code is a system of information harnessed for specific purposes.

So what is Information? Information is everything we know and everything we do not know. That still does not tell us what it is. It tells us what it includes. Information is energetic affecting all of our senses and sensibilities. It affects each of us uniquely but we agree on codes of convenience and attempt to conform to them. That is the Spiritus Mundi, or Universal Spirit, presenting the information. It is the Anima Mundi, or Universal Soul that experiences the information.

The dynamic interplay of information and experience gives body to that soul of information. That body has meaning and impact though it ultimately has no substance other than what matters to us. There are no ultimate particles of matter only spirit whirling through souls in expression creating worlds of information that give meaning whether it matters or not.

The Soul is no thing experiencing Spirit in everything that gives it body which is a world of meaning that matters more or less.

zoas23
05-27-2016, 07:27 AM
Thank you very much!!!!! Pure gold for me!!!!

I love love love the way in which Andro explains things, he's the one who I often understand better... but I had a problem with the notion of "Code" because I simply relate it to a computer and I get lost there.

Your explanation made me think of a philosopher I like a lot (Henri Bergson) and his ideas... And I suddenly understood it.

Bergson, without getting too technical, speaks about a light that is everywhere, but gets very "dense" in some sections that it becomes opaque, like a screen.

The light is everything we know and everything we don't know... but the opaque screens, which have its same nature, only perceive a part of that light... i.e, a flower is a "screen" that perceives the part of that light that gets translated as a flower... Whilst our system of perception works in an identical way. According to him, "the truth is out there" in a literal way, but we only perceive a "selection" of it.
i.e, there's a Lily that perceives "a part" of the light, but exists because its "screen" reflects the whole of what a Lily can be.
-A cow looks at the Lily and her perception also reduces the meaning to something like: "food".
-A lover looks at the lily and his perception also reduces its meaning to: "something that my girlfriend may like".
-A botanist looks at the Lily and his perception reduces its meaning to: "Lilium candidum, a plant of the sub-kingdom of the Embryophytes".
Etc... Each one perceives what "matters" to each one.

But his theory is that we can "climb" to the whole of the light by changing our perception.

My explanation has been silly and Berson would probably laugh at my poor explanation of his ideas...

But I wanted to thank you, your explanation was very revealing for me. Now I get it.

Salazius
05-29-2016, 08:38 AM
1. What defines a "Coded Substance"?

2. What defines a "Less Coded Substance"? Is there a "Less Coded Substance"? Or this is a dualistic approach of Coded vs. Uncoded without something between them?

3. What defines an "Uncoded Substance" ?

4. Would you say that the Atoms make the difference? Or the Atoms are not really the Key that makes the difference between "coded and "uncoded"?

1. Everything structured and polarized is coded at some level.

2. The squeletton of the matrix is the less coded.

3. It's No.thing at first, then pure chaos, root parts of codes but not yet structured as codes.

4. No.

zoas23
06-09-2016, 06:11 AM
Thank you, Salazius.

I love it when I get answers from the ones who know what they are talking about. Concise, but straight to the point. Thank you.

Andro
06-09-2016, 06:29 AM
a world of meaning that matters more or less.

The subtle satire in some of your posts is not lost one me :)

As for this topic, my perspective is very simple:

Everything that is not UN-Created Spirit - is CODE.

Only Spirit is 'real'. Code is VR appearing (to perception) as 'real'.

Code is 'created' and, unlike Spirit, is subject to cycles (beginnings & endings, etc...) Also, unlike Spirit, Code can be created/written/altered or deleted/destroyed.

To reveal the UN-Created Spirit/Spiritus Mundi, all Code/Maya has to be shed/discarded, as the Alchemical superfluity that it 'is', layer after layer if needed (Solve & Coagula) - with the possible exception of a barely coded 'Carrier' for the Spirit Passenger.

Awani
06-09-2016, 09:51 AM
In other words the illusion is real till it is not.

But I wonder, talking about the Spirit (no code), if we can even imagine or understand such a thing (no thing), when being so deep in code as we are.

Us here in the forum are more aware and free of code than most, still I think none of us are "that" free from it. If we were why would we be here? We wouldn't.

I see nothing wrong with code personally. I do not see it as slavery, manipulation or a cage. Because if I can see the code it liberates me within the code. Sure that could be seen as an illusion of liberation and mot a complete one... but being in this life I have already pushed play. If I am supposed to stop playing I would have done so before I pushed play. It is already too late. So might as well get as much out of it as possible, and later see if it is worth to play again.

The code has not been written for no reason. And even if it was written for no reason that is still a reason.

My point is I guess that, perhaps, even the Spirit (no code) is code. It has just been programmed to be without code. It's a higher system.

Either we see something like the Source (UN-created Spirit) and everything that follows is Code. Or we see a loop. The Source creates a Code that eventually creates a Source. Paradox perhaps, but only a paradox in this current code perspective.

I do not claim to know the answer, nor do I accept one given to me. This is the Mystery and it might remain long after death, and higher death etc.

What is more fun? The Christmas present right before you open it, or after? I think before. But that is just my perspective.

:cool:

Michael Sternbach
06-09-2016, 10:20 AM
To approach this topic from a different (but complementary) angle: It has been shown that water molecules can form quasi-crystalline structures by so-called H bonds. Those structures are indeed a kind of program that modifies the effects water has especially on living systems. It has been theorized that this is the mechanism by which information is stored in homeopathic remedies.

I feel there is more to it than that, but this is at least the part which contemporary science can already make some sense of. It is in fact not so different from the way information is being stored on a tape or CD; there is no chemical alteration of the medium involved, it is just the re-arrangement of its molecules. This analogy should help understand what is happening when a substance gets "activated."