PDA

View Full Version : Salazius

Salazius
01-18-2009, 10:28 AM
Hello dear brothers in alchemy,

I'm currently working on the Golden Water and some Animal Path, some metals also and Salts, Cinnabar Path for example, and I'm beginning two other ways, a Green Way and and Brown Way.

I'm pleased to see that there are people who are clever, inspired, in this art.
I have worked on the dry way of antimony before, with some weird results on me.

Thank you,
Salazius

Aleilius
01-18-2009, 01:59 PM
Hi Salazius, I know you were a member of the old board, but I'm glad you decided to move with us to the new forum!

It's good to have you on board. :)

Salazius
01-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Thank you Aleilius, I appreciate very much this board, it's real open minded, practical alchemy. That's rare.

Awani
01-18-2009, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the next generation!

:D

Joy
08-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Hey Salazius,

I just read, that you think, there are rare people in practical, I hardly met anyone of
the inner section and thought most are in practice, this is the way it goes:)

Sure I like weird results, hope you don`t belong to a secret silent club.

The cinnabar path crossed my way the other day, you have any book hints for it,
the only way for me to learn more, is to join a secret silent club.. hmm than I can not
discuss openly anymore. All my words, would be locked in a basement :(

Nice greets Joy

Salazius
08-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Hi Joy,

The Silent Club ... rule N1, never speak about it ... and I just come to speak about it so arrgh :)

I'm just Alchemist, so yes, I'm part of the "Secret Sacred Silent Club". (SSSC) I can showsomethings but rarely explain it :D:D

That's alchemy and alchemists ...

About Cinnabar way. I don't know any books about it in english. Only Roger Caro in French and some informations about Helios Adam. But I don't know if it's good or not.

Joy
08-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Hey Salazius,

The rosecrois speak about this path, just found it.

They say, there are about thirty alchemical paths and we should find the one which mirrors us.

The main paths are ....antimony and iron, the path of cinnabar.

" In fact, common mercury and common sulfur contained in natural minerals are not
the sulfur and mercury principles of this path. How to make "Our"Cinnabar
remains to be dicovered. From this Cinnabar are extracted the true sulfur and mercury
principles, that will serve the work. They are then no longer the same elements
that have allowed uns to make our cinnebar.
We can therefore say that the designation "path of cinnabar" is a misnomer."
(Jean D`Espagnet)

Joy:)

Salazius
08-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Hi Joy,

Yes a misnomer indeed.

I consider Rosicrucians in the way Fulcanelli describe them : only by the work achieved they become R+C, not by a status in an organization of some sort, false diplomas.

There are some "main" path that are never told about in forums or books, because the arcanas are known & practiced by very little, and even if they are only known, these paths are not discussed, simply because the keys are not in possession of the majority of alchemists and those who know do not speak, only in private or in a traditional transmission from adept to disciple, or from friend to friend (that's the most common way).

We could ask ourself, what can make a path a "Main path" ? Because it is very well (or seems to be) known by the vast majority of operative alchemists ? Or is it because we fit well in it ? Or is it because it is a very Universal Path ? A very powerful one ? I know three path (in some cases two) that are considered as "Main", and it's none of them.

As you say about the 30 paths of R+C, there is one that mirror us. Some time, it's not a path, but a process.

One of the main path in US is the Acetate Path also. There is also the Animate Mercury Path or Philalethe Path, the Flamel Path by PON, Vitriols Paths, Dew path, Tourbe Path (Gold of Thousand Morning) ...

The extract you quote is not taken of Jean D`Espagnet, but of a R+C article.
What he says is true. And of a great importance. As Antimony Path can also be a misnomer, Animate Mercury too ... etc etc

After the obtaining of the vulgar ore, or principles, we make the Sage Ore or hermetical principles, then, the Philosophic Ore that we Philosophically cook, to finally get the Philosopher Ore.

Joy
08-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Great Salazius,

being impressed, specially:

> Some time, it`s not a path, but a prozess< that`s a way, which works with me, at
this time.

When I looked at the names of paths you mentioned, the

"Animate Mercury Path, or Philathes Path" caught my eye, may be a call will come.

Thanks for your time Joy:)

Salazius
08-06-2009, 09:17 PM
You are welcome.:)