PDA

View Full Version : Help for a friend (Hep C + liver malfunctioning. chronic liver disease).

zoas23
05-30-2016, 06:54 AM
I wanted to ask you if anyone knows how to help a friend.

He has Hep C... which caused a liver malfunctioning. chronic liver disease... and now this is causing internal bleedings from time to time that get very close to killing him.

He has just been at the hospital, he had lost 4/5 of his blood (he's fine now).

*Standard* medicine is NOT helping him a lot, just making him stay alive when he falls into a coma (due to internal bleedings) and they "bring him back" to consciousness with blood transfusions.

Do you know any way to help him? He almost died this week.
(He has no alchemical experience, not even as an amateur, but he can do simple things... his big area is Shamanism and works with something similar to spagyrics, though following African traditions).

Any hint can be helpful.

EDIT: he lives in the USA and I live in Argentina... so I am asking about something he can do by himself.

JinRaTensei
05-30-2016, 10:09 AM
sorry for your friend! I am neither a health professional nor in any position to give advice but maybe your friend would want to look into the link/product below
and after he understands how the product works ask a health practitioner of his trust if this could help him, personally I believe so.
http://www.mms-supplement.com/

I am currently using the same product for the european market,it is also used by the US military since it has no side effects (except for feeling like you have to puke for the first days which is not a side effect of the drug but a detox symptom of your body).MMS oxidizes sick or foreign cells but canīt touch healthy cells due to the electric voltage of healthy cells being higher than that of corrupt ones.
MMS has proven in many clinical studies even with "doctors without boundaries" to cure the worst cases of malaria in the course of few days to a week.mainstream will not promote this since the price for the whole treatment is less than 50$.But if your friend is interested he will see how 1000s of african malaria have been healed by this in days and that the doctors fulfilled all standards for scientific working and samplesizes, reproduceability etc...only thing they did not have was about 5 million $ for the FDA to approve it,which is why it is sold as water purifier.

if the research in my own sickness has taught me something it is that 90% of all disease are a result of a poisoning of the body.specially when you are talking about liver problems which is almost always I sign for something being wrong with the detox process of the body or there being just to much poisons i the body for it to work right.
knowing how doctors work they will give him more and more medicine and just ignoring that every medicine is a poison for the body if it is not found like that in nature.MMS in that sense is no drug but liquid oxygen which is why it can not poison the body. the doctors will give your fried even more medicie to hide the sideeffects of his body struggling to break those foreign components down.many doctors mean well but they only know what the western medical system( founded by Rockefeller to be able to sell leftover chemical waste to make a profit) taught them.

I know for sure that MMS is proven to not just help but cure all kinds of Hep, even Hep C and Aids in its final form.

if he follows the treatment to a T for 3-5 weeks his entire blood should be almost as pure as the blood of a baby.his liver will be able to work again and his body will heal...the only reason the doctors give him blood in the first place is so that his body has less toxic liquids in his body and so his liver has less work to do...but it is no cure...it is making your friend,a human being, into a cash cow.

I know this sounds to good to be true but I would highly advise your friend to make his own research since I have read hundreds of hours on this matter and have not found any discrepancy...in Germany where I live there is even a real movement of doctors and natural healers trying to get it approved and there are even many (doctors only) conferences all across the world who discuss nothing else than MMS and its miracle results.

only downside is the taste,which is horrific...but I think your friend can make due with that :)

theFool
05-30-2016, 12:20 PM
Oxidative therapies include also the usage of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) or ozone (O3). MMS (NaClO2, sodium chlorite), is a little bit more difficult to use; a gas called chlorine dioxide should be isolated first out of it. There seems to be a lot of information and successful stories online.

JinRaTensei
05-30-2016, 12:33 PM
MMS (NaClO2, sodium chlorite), is a little bit more difficult to use; a gas called chlorine dioxide should be isolated first out of it

Do you mean when somebody produces it themselves in a lab environment or the ready to use product which can be bought? because the product I use myself and have related to in the link are two separate liquids which when mixed produce the gas you mention.But it just has to be mixed with water and drank without further isolation of anything.it is very true that it is dangerous to inhale the gas or take the mixed liquids without watering them down but,imo, it is very easy to use as long as one follows the instructions?
are we meaning the same thing here or what do you mean with further isolation of the gas if you donīt mind me asking?

theFool
05-30-2016, 01:20 PM
Do you mean when somebody produces it themselves in a lab environment or the ready to use product which can be bought? because the product I use myself and have related to in the link are two separate liquids which when mixed produce the gas you mention.But it just has to be mixed with water and drank without further isolation of anything.it is very true that it is dangerous to inhale the gas or take the mixed liquids without watering them down but,imo, it is very easy to use as long as one follows the instructions?
are we meaning the same thing here or what do you mean with further isolation of the gas if you donīt mind me asking? In the site you provided the link, this gas I talk about is called "CDS". Ingesting the "MMS" is more risky in my opinion because it is a solid substance in solution; it has to be excreted somehow. Ozone and CDS are gases and H2O2 degrades to water and oxygen. They seem to be safer.

All oxidative therapies are dangerous, it depends on the dosage, as usual. But when someone is on the brink of death it worths trying it I guess.

zoas23
06-09-2016, 08:15 AM
Anyone knows of anything else?

The situation is getting worse and death is knocking at my friend's door... Sorry so "bump" the thread, but this is really a life or death issue... and he's a young person.

Awani
06-09-2016, 10:03 AM
It is a difficult one. And if it has gone that far it might be bad news, but the little I do know is that modern medicine ignore how the organs connect.

In this case the liver, lungs and spleen are connected. So if the focus to eat and medicate to give strength to the liver, the same must be done to those other two: lungs and spleen.

If you give lungs and spleen power then they "steal" less energy from the liver. It gives the liver more time for itself.

A winning mentality is also essential, but easier said than done. Depends on how the attitude is of the patient.

That is all I have for now. In very early stages it is "easier". I hope it works out, or that you get more tips.

:cool:

elixirmixer
06-09-2016, 12:28 PM
I'm not sure how useful it is, or maybe completely detrimental, you'll have to follow up with your own research zoas, but; in ayuveda, then India herbal medicine, they make a product called ghee, or clarified butter, it is made by simmering good organic butter on the stove until the moisture is removed and the milk solids fall out.

The reason I'm telling you this is because I know that the livers tissues LOVE ghee. They absorb it extremely rapidly which can help the liver to heal itself.

Now I'm no doctor but, as I'm sure it is with a lot of you here, I've been studying health, biology and medicine as some of the main topics of interest in my life and my advice is this. Don't trust doctors. They usually do not know even half of what they think they do, they are just as in the dark and sometimes downright egotistical as all of us here. Hell, our science is a lot older than theirs and we are still learning our trade so don't expect miraculous action on there part. Tell your friend he needs to take his health into his own hands.

So let's think this through a little. Poor blokes liver is out which means toxicity of the blood is going up, kidneys area most likely having a hard time... activated charcoal should help remove toxins, at the very least from the digestive tract. Have they found where the bleeding is happening?

Obviously the internal bleeding Ian your biggest issue, so you need to access the class of herbs called astringents or styptics. These herbs dry up and coagulate blood. Cayenne spice is a great all rounder, and more herbs could be recommended if the location of bleeding is known.

I figures this might be urgent so I haven't read the whole thread yet. That's what I've got for you so far. Charcoal, cayenne and lots and lots of good quality water (especially if consuming charcoal)

elixirmixer
06-09-2016, 12:39 PM
And ghee. Defiantly ghee. (don't burn it) simmer only until milk solids fall out, then decant.

If you really wanna save him, get you 'dew'collections happening and give him as much as you can get. Things find it hard to die, when your pumping them full of life.

elixirmixer
06-09-2016, 12:51 PM
I also agree with dev, the patients attitude is a HUGE factor here, I would suggest running over there all excited with a few sticks of butter and some cayenne spice, big smile on your face and say "WE ARE GONNA FIX YOU! " make him really happy, make him laugh, give him elixirmixers hot tips and pray. In our. Church, (The church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints) we often fast, (no food no water) and pray when someone we love is trying to leave us too soon. There have been innumerous accountants of miraclea occuring after one has couples both prayer and fasting in hopes of obtaining divine grace for a loved one. I wish you the best. The astringent herbal are your most important tool. There are more than just cayenne, get as many as you can get your hands on, and for fuck sake zoas DO IT NOW!

elixirmixer
06-09-2016, 12:57 PM
To simplify :
charcoal for toxins (requires lots of water)
Astringent herbs for internal bleeding (google which herbs are astringent and best for internal work)
Ghee/clarified butter to nurture and restore the liver.
Dew for life force and vitality.

My last piece of advice. Whenever I feel really sick, I just eat a whole lettuce. It always makes me feel better.

Michael Sternbach
06-09-2016, 01:03 PM
The single most effective therapy in so-called "incurable cases" that I personally have experience with as a therapist is homeopathy. I can't make any general suggestion for a remedy though, as each case has to be studied meticulously. It can be done via email or Skype. You can PM me if you wish.

elixirmixer
06-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Doesn't homeopathy work by applying poisons in very small doses which trigger an immune response in the individual?

I would think that the last thing that someone needs, who currently doesn't have the ability to process poisons effectively, is more poison.

Or would you disagree?

elixirmixer
06-09-2016, 01:22 PM
See Wikipedia on homeopathy.

Michael Sternbach
06-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Doesn't homeopathy work by applying poisons in very small doses which trigger an immune response in the individual?

I would think that the last thing that someone needs, who currently doesn't have the ability to process poisons effectively, is more poison.

Or would you disagree?

I would indeed. The poison that many (but by no means all) homeopathic remedies are based on have been highly diluted (although this is somewhat a simplification), often to a degree that there is not a single molecule of the original substance left in the remedy. However, it contains an information or code (as it happens, I talked about this on another thread today). Regarding the exact mechanism that makes homeopathy so effective, there are different theories; the statement that it triggers an immune response to a perceived "poison" is not quite correct and not quite wrong either. It does often involve the purging of toxins from the system however. While homeopathy is generally safe and comparatively gentle, it is therefore advisable in cases where the patient is extremely weak to use a particularly mild (yet effective) method of application such as LM potencies.

Oh, and don't get me started with the Wikipedia article, please. :D

zoas23
06-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Thank you all.

Someone has been kind and sent me a list of the ones who have reached to potable gold, but I assume I need someone who lives in the USA, because they have very strict customs policies there... gonna try to find someone in the USA who has it and see if he's willing to send it to my friend as medicine.

P.S, I have already found one... but he's in a complex situation because he's moving... but he' going to try to do it anyway, but can't promise that considering his circumstances he'll be able to make it.
If you happen to know someone in the USA, then please let me know about it.

It has to be someone who can do it for free (my friend lost EVERYTHING due to the fantastic private medicine of the USA)... But if you know someone, please ask him if he would do it (if the answer is yes, I will give this person a short explanation and a mail address in California... and won't bother him with further requests).

EDIT: If you know someone, please contact him and get in touch with me. My friend lost ALL his money and even his house... BUT he is a very very very talented artist working strictly with occult symbolism, so he can for sure "pay back" the HUGE favor by sending back awesome works of art which are certainly unique.

Dendritic Xylem
06-09-2016, 11:23 PM
You may be in luck!!!!!
I possibly stumbled on the answer just 48 hours ago while researching vitamin K2.

https://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-K2-Menaquinone-30-VegCap/dp/B0029QNZ32?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Check out the reviews in that amazon link. One of them says...

Clots my blood. I have Hep C and my platlet count is very low. As a result I bleed easily. Couldn't survive without the K2.

edit...I picked up a bottle of the same product locally. But according to the therapy/cure crowd you need at least 200mcg per day, and my 50mcg will only last 1 week at that rate.
So try to get a larger dose bottle.
Also, make sure it's K2 and not K1.
And consider adding vitamin D3 along with the K2....seems they work well together.

Aaron
06-10-2016, 05:08 PM
http://www.mms-supplement.com/

I am currently using the same product for the european market,it is also used by the US military since it has no side effects (except for feeling like you have to puke for the first days which is not a side effect of the drug but a detox symptom of your body).

... You can't be serious! You're poisoning yourself... there are people who died from this stuff.
http://abc7.com/news/abc7-investigates-unorthodox-underworld-of-genesis-ii-church/1225161/

It contains chlorine dioxide... Bleach ...the stuff used in desinfecting water in public baths... If you're already taking it, as you said, you probably are lucky with the dose, but over time you might damage your organs. And if you overdose....well you're done.

JinRaTensei
06-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Since this thread has another much more important reason I will not go into much detail, but if you wish you can pm me.

It contains chlorine dioxide... Bleach ...the stuff used in desinfecting water in public baths

This comment of yours shows a lack of inquisition, imo. How can you say such a "superficial" thing if you even invested just 5 minutes to look into this subject.

MMS is NOT chlorine dioxide. It is a different substance entirely. Showing me a link to some mainstream smear campaign and taking the high horse as if your 5 minutes of inquiry can compare to anybody who has invested this seriously is in my opinion a mindset which is not very beneficial for any spiritual work...

Take 2 minutes of your time and google "difference between chlorine dioxide and MMS/CDS " or something similar and than ask/tell me anything further you wish to discuss privately please since this will not benefit the thread creator or his friend.

And if you overdose....well you're done.

I have overdosed with 20 times the recommended dose...and nothing. It is NOT possible to overdose MMS because MMS is not chlorine dioxide. There is not a single death or serious illness resulting from MMS publicly known on the entire world.

Andro
06-10-2016, 06:50 PM
Since this thread has another much more important reason I will not go into much detail, but if you wish to you can pm me.

We already have a dedicated MMS thread (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1784-MMS), where this topic can be discussed more in depth, without derailing this thread here. I've copied the significant parts of the last posts to HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1784-MMS&p=42356#post42356).

zoas23
06-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Thanks everyone.

I'm still trying to find a solution.

I have 2 questions:

1) Is it possible to mix the Universal Medicine with wine? Would it still "do the trick"?

If the answer is yes and you have it and you are willing to help... please contact me (only if you are SURE that you have it... If you have something that you don't know what it is, then I can't use my friend as a guinea pig and it's a matter of life and death). I have an idea, but I prefer not to share it in public due to safety and some things that somehow *twist* the laws a little bit.

For the records: some people can be prejudiced about someone with Hep C since we all know that the ways to get it are in most cases linked to drugs (unlike A and B).
The case of this person IS linked to drugs, but it's the drugs that his addict parents injected on him when he was only a kid. It was not his choice and he's not into the "shitty" drugs at all.

P.S, I can organize a crowdfunding with my friend to cover any cost that doing what I have in mind may cost to the one who's willing to do it.

Dendritic Xylem
06-10-2016, 09:35 PM
Thanks everyone.

Please try the vitamin K. It is safe and not experimental.
We have a first hand testimony from someone who has the same problem as your friend...and they fixed it with vitamin K.
You aren't going to fix a simple vitamin deficiency by taking homeopathics, potable gold, cannabis oil, peroxide, or chlorine solutions.

I can't use my friend as a guinea pig and it's a matter of life and death). I have an idea, but I prefer not to share it in public due to safety and some things that somehow *twist* the laws a little bit...

P.S, I can organize a crowdfunding with my friend to cover any cost that doing what I have in mind may cost to the one who's willing to do it.

I agree that you shouldn't use your friend as a guinea pig.

Maybe it would be wise to try the vit K before committing expensive/risky crimes?

Of course my entire post is meaningless if your friend has already been on vit K.
I just assumed you would have said so if that was the case.

I hope you and your friend find something that works....good luck to you!

Illen A. Cluf
06-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Thanks everyone.

I hate to say this, but you most likely will not find a solution in the entire alchemical community. This interest is incredibly conjectural/experimental, and it's highly unlikely that anyone (especially modern) has actually made a trustworthy universal type of medicine that will work- despite many false claims to the contrary.

There are many in this community who like to pretend to be someone they definitely are not, whether it is their ego, psychological issues, financial greed, or whatever.

IF there is anyone who has achieved the goal, they will likely be silent about it. Alchemy is more about keeping secrets and one-upmanship than doing good and helping others.

Thus, sadly, I think you might be wasting your time hoping to find a solution here. All you will get are some very subjective and unsupportive claims that may do more damage than good.

Dendritic Xylem
06-10-2016, 10:30 PM
All you will get are some very subjective and unsupportive claims

There's actually some support behind vitamin K use in relation to blood clotting and liver issues in hep c patients.

http://www.denvernaturopathic.com/news/VitK2HVC.html
http://hepatitiscnewdrugresearch.com/cirrhosis-vitamin-k-deficiencies.html

Vitamin K is necessary for the formation of prothrombin and other blood-clotting factors in the liver

Ok....I'll stop shoving vitamin K down everyone's throat.

ghetto alchemist
06-10-2016, 10:37 PM
I hadn't put anything on this thread so far because I don't feel comfortable giving medical
advice to other people. I'm not qualified to do so, neither legally nor morally.

However I do know very clearly what treatments I would consider for myself if I were to
contract Hepatitus C, and those treatments have not been mentioned so far on this thread.
So Zoas, I put them here...only for the purposes of giving information to your friend so as
he can make a better informed decision about what to do.

So here goes....for myself in Zoas's friends situation I would follow either of these 2 treatments:
A: IV ozone therapy (http://triroc.com/sunnen/topics/hepc.htm)
or
B: IV Vitamin C (http://www.doctoryourself.com/hepatitis.html)

If my health was ok to travel, and I had the financial resources, and I lived in USA, I'd catch a bus over the Canadian border and check into a clinic like this one HERE (http://drrodsantos.com/hepatitis.html) who can administer me both treatments. Or do a duckduckgo search and find another clinic. I'm not affiliated with these guys in any way.

However because I'm living in the Ghetto, I can't afford the clinic. And since my life is hanging in the balance, there's no way I'm gonna let myself die when I have both the knowledge and ability to save myself.

To save my own life in the situation where I lack the health or money to travel to a professional, I would administer vitamin C to myself intra-veinously. I've seen nurses put IV lines in people before and it's not really that difficult. The biggest concerns are hitting the vein and maintaining sterility, there's plenty of videos online detailing procedures and pitfalls. Everything necessary can be purchased online, and fairly cheaply. I would also make a purchase of an autoclave for sterilising things, it would have to be a used one though to keep it affordable. If I knew any retired nurses, I'd call them to come and help me. However since I don't, I'd call the people I know who have used IV drugs before and get their help.

By doing this ...if I didn't survive, at least I'd die knowing that I gave it my best shot according
to resources and circumstances.

Just to repeat myself....the above is only presented here to provide INFORMATION about what I would do for myself.
It is not intended as advice for anyone else, and should not be considered as such.

Andro
06-10-2016, 10:46 PM
Hi Illen,

The very few Alchemists whom I know and who have created something of some 'canonical alchemically demonstrative' value are all cautions when it comes to ingesting the stuff they make themselves (They don't ingest it).

Someone else whom I heard about has given his 'elixirs' to others and this resulted in some severe poisonings, organ failures and 2 deaths that I know about.

I myself am not ingesting any stuff I make. I'm not ready for this.

There is a version of 'potable gold' in Germany, some research has shown positive results.

Link 1 (http://www.edelstein-essenzen.de/en_metall.php)

Link 2 (http://www.horusmedia.de/2001-aurum/aurum-en.php)

Link 3 (http://allesgesunde.de/epages/2a0cc095-88b5-4830-b74a-333717bc7a01.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/2a0cc095-88b5-4830-b74a-333717bc7a01/Products/B-01)

Link 4 (http://www.amrita.de/gold-essenz-aurum-potabile-p-15.html?osCsid=28g2e6rmip0o2cj337ho0u51d3)

Links 3 and 4 are in German only.

I hate to say this, but you most likely will not find a solution in the entire alchemical community. This interest is incredibly conjectural/experimental, and it's highly unlikely that anyone (especially modern) has actually made a trustworthy universal type of medicine that will work- despite many false claims to the contrary.

There are many in this community who like to pretend to be someone they definitely are not, whether it is their ego, psychological issues, financial greed, or whatever.

IF there is anyone who has achieved the goal, they will likely be silent about it. Alchemy is more about keeping secrets and one-upmanship than doing good and helping others.

Thus, sadly, I think you might be wasting your time hoping to find a solution here. All you will get are some very subjective and unsupportive claims that may do more damage than good.

zoas23
06-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Hi Illen,

The very few Alchemists whom I know and who have created something of some 'canonical alchemically demonstrative' value are all cautions when it comes to ingesting the stuff they make themselves (They don't ingest it).

Someone else whom I heard about has given his 'elixirs' to others and this resulted in some severe poisonings, organ failures and 2 deaths that I know about.

I myself am not ingesting any stuff I make. I'm not ready for this.

There is a version of 'potable gold' in Germany, some research has shown positive results.

Link 1 (http://www.edelstein-essenzen.de/en_metall.php)

Link 2 (http://www.horusmedia.de/2001-aurum/aurum-en.php)

Link 3 (http://allesgesunde.de/epages/2a0cc095-88b5-4830-b74a-333717bc7a01.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/2a0cc095-88b5-4830-b74a-333717bc7a01/Products/B-01)

Link 4 (http://www.amrita.de/gold-essenz-aurum-potabile-p-15.html?osCsid=28g2e6rmip0o2cj337ho0u51d3)

Links 3 and 4 are in German only.

A member of this forum gave me the names of 2 persons who did it and I asked a third one and he did it too.

I don't know very well the first two, though I trust the Messenger...

And the third one, I trust him 100%... 0% selfish, he did not ask me for money and I am 100% sure he won't give anyone something risky due to a very specific reason that I cannot mention here without disclosing his identity (and he probably wants to keep it private).

Sorry for my telegram style, I am writing from my phone... My gf is using the computer to finish a 5 pages essay for an online class she is obliged to take and she has to write these 5 pages in 90 minutes (deadline). Alchemists, shamans, magicians and witches: send positive energies to her... Because we need another miracle! ;)

Going back to the serious issue: I am playing 100% safe and even refusing the kind help of some people I don't trust or who use methods that I don't trust (I.e, Ormus).

I am mostly replying to Fulcanelli backwards rather than Andro... But writing from the phone is messy.
This is somehow off topic: Yes, some "alchemists" are merchants... BUT none of the persons I talked with even mentioned money... None of them spoke to me as if he was on the top of the mountain of the ego... There's still people with integrity and decency in this planet... And there's still people with knowledge... And quite often they are the same.

I know where to find the merchants... I still have not found any knowledge or value in them... But take it for granted that knowledge, decency, unselfishness and genuine kindness are NOT extinct... And for an unknown reason they are VERY present in this forum (I blame Dev and Andro a bit for such miracle... I have no idea of how they gathered this marvellous and heterogeneous group of people... But they did a fantastic job... Lets have some more faith in us and in this place which I have learned to love).

Pardon my condensed style... Using the phone to write is a nightmare...

Illen A. Cluf
06-11-2016, 02:47 AM
There's actually some support behind vitamin K use in relation to blood clotting and liver issues in hep c patients.

But this is not an alchemical solution. That was my point.

Illen A. Cluf
06-11-2016, 03:01 AM
Hi Andro,

I'm aware of those two unfortunate deaths, and on top of that, there have been at least one or two serious recent poisonings, luckily not resulting in death.

I'm very concerned about people falling for "alchemical elixirs" that can be found on the Internet. None of these are proven, and as we have seen, they could cause serious effects.

As for some of the alternative health solutions, it's definitely possible that some may work, but that others are bogus. One has to be extremely careful with these approaches and do a lot of research. My father used an alternative approach when he had terminal cancer and had only 2 or 3 months left. He had nothing to lose, so tried the approach, which didn't cure him (the cancer was already too far along) but it extended his life for a full year rather than the 2 or 3 months that the Doctors had estimated.

So my point is that someone shouldn't look for solutions to serious medical issues in the alchemical world of today (especially online Internet purchases of so-called alchemical elixirs), but rather explore the possible use of alternative approaches (such as oxygen or body PH therapy) after some deep research. Also, even some of these approaches may work for some people but not all. There does not seem to be a universal type of medicine for all ailments or for all people.

Andro
06-11-2016, 06:01 AM
2 persons who did it

Did what?

'Potable Gold' or 'Universal Medicine'?

Is it possible to mix the Universal Medicine with wine? Would it still "do the trick"?

The people you have mentioned above did not give you a reply to this?

zoas23
06-11-2016, 07:29 AM
Did what?

'Potable Gold' or 'Universal Medicine'?

The people you have mentioned above did not give you a reply to this?

1. Two of them did the latter, the other one I am not sure.

2. I assumed that more people has done and could answer this question and I did not want to ask them directly because I was afraid of looking like a fool and because the idea of mixing it with wine was related to an idea that is a bit controversial and not everyone would be willing to do. I will write to you with the idea I have in mind, Andro, since I don't want to disclose it in public due to legal reasons... and I've learnt my lesson twice (in an anarchist forum in 1999 and in an animal rights forum in 2006)... So I am not being mysterious, but cautious.

Andro
06-11-2016, 07:54 AM
1. Two of them did the latter, the other one I am not sure.

2. I assumed that more people has done and could answer this question and I did not want to ask them directly because I was afraid of looking like a fool and because the idea of mixing it with wine was related to an idea that is a bit controversial and not everyone would be willing to do. I will write to you with the idea I have in mind, Andro, since I don't want to disclose it in public due to legal reasons... and I've learnt my lesson twice (in an anarchist forum in 1999 and in an animal rights forum in 2006)... So I am not being mysterious, but cautious.

OK, so you are welcome to PM or Skype me. But 'looking like a fool' is nothing we should really worry about...

Also, as an additional option, I'm offering to perform a Shamanic Journey for your friend. Sometimes it can really help, even with physical illness, especially if it's not 'too late'...

elixirmixer
06-11-2016, 01:34 PM
Charcoal is used in hospitals for poisoning. Often.
Synthetic pharmaceuticals derived from astringent herbs are what surgeons use to stop bleeding.

These things actually work.

I wouldn't be fumbling around hoping for the world's greatest one-cure all medicine to just arrive in the post zoas, even if someone DOES agree to send it.

Nevertheless... go with what your heart tells you.

Hope someone does show you compassion and shares one of these great gifts with you.

Vitamin K is also a very good idea. I don't want to sound cocky or anything, but I would like to here a recovery story, and I'd be pretty bloody shocked if these things didn't improve the situation so, unless you've got oil of gold on its way right now, try to be more realistic and go for an astringent elixir.

As far as all this "don't drink elixirs stuff" IMVHO I say WTF? I have consumed everything I've ever made and I'm no worse off then I started. As far as 'knowing what your doing' and 'being sure you can drink it' .... my rule is this.... if upon the re-uniting of the salt, sulfur and mercury, it all goes from whatever colour it was to instantly a deep blood red colour, then you have brought your work to a state of perfection. (perfection can still be improved upon of course ) but a blood red liquid, and a sweet taste, is the correct outcome of all spagyrics. IMO.

Finally, the ancients would consume there elixirs in either white wine or milk. The universal medicine is to be dripped into white win, turning it to red wine and consumed in this fashion. I know I should have quotes here backing up what I say, but it's late.

Another time. Goodluck zoas. Talk is cheap. Help your friend in ALL ways that you can. Take action

zoas23
06-11-2016, 02:47 PM
Charcoal is used in hospitals for poisoning. Often.
Synthetic pharmaceuticals derived from astringent herbs are what surgeons use to stop bleeding.
These things actually work.
I wouldn't be fumbling around hoping for the world's greatest one-cure all medicine to just arrive in the post zoas, even if someone DOES agree to send it.

I've read the myth more than a few times under different versions... but mostly the plot of the myth is:

"This forum is a place of swindlers trying to sell something and being selfish".

The *myth* shows up from time to time under different variations. This is on topic and off topic:

Perception is everything and everyone reaps what he sows... though we mostly reap and sow with our perception.

The outcome of this thread has been:

1- A person offered himself to do a shamanic working to help with the healing... Andro, he disclosed himself, so I publicly thank him even if I already did it in private.

2- Another person offered to send what I asked, with a minor variation that he considered safer and more appropriate and his explanation made perfect sense to me... I can not disclose who is this other person, but I publicly thank him too.

Yes, there's swindlers and merchants in the field of alchemy... but there's also an interesting amount of incredibly kind souls... who perfectly fit into the nicest quote I know by William Burroughs:

“The cat does not offer services. The cat offers itself.”

These two persons asked me the fortune of $0 in return of what they are willing to do for me (and my friend).

Honesty, friendship, good manners, always remembering to say "please" and "thank you", trust, kindness and respecting each other... If you use those keys because you have no other option, because they are intrinsic to yourself... then all the doors will always open.

If you use the *myth* and distrust everyone... I wish you good luck, but you won't probably go too far before crashing against a wall.

My gratitude to this forum is infinite.

As a side note, I was quoting you, elixirmixer... the idea of drinking or consuming ANY elixir you make... it's not really a wise idea. I am not against consuming things, but be CAUTIOUS. A lot of "elixirs" due to a lot of different reasons can end up becoming a poison without caring the dosage... and some former members of this forum have died or harmed themselves with different metal poisonings when they forgot to be cautious. Don't take unnecessary risks. Of course, a very basic spagiric elixir of a safe plant will not be toxic unless you are doing something incredibly wrong... but this same rule does not apply to EVERYTHING that can be created in a lab. Take care and don't underestimate the possible dangers of each substance.

elixirmixer
06-12-2016, 03:30 AM
I'm not sure if your calling me a swindler here... it seems like it...

I study alchemy because I genuinely wish to reduce the world's suffering...

I would happily make you an elixir if you wish with no charge at all.

Would you like me to try, not sure what customs from Australia to USA is gonna feel tho, but I can try.

I have healed myself of more than 1 disease already with my elixirs, and I don't just consume anything. I use logic to dicide. When I made the menstruum foetens and Spiritus vini, I only licked the menstruum to test it's active properties, but I steerd clear of Spiritus vini.

zoas23
06-12-2016, 07:10 AM
I'm not sure if your calling me a swindler here... it seems like it...

I study alchemy because I genuinely wish to reduce the world's suffering...

I would happily make you an elixir if you wish with no charge at all.

Would you like me to try, not sure what customs from Australia to USA is gonna feel tho, but I can try.

I have healed myself of more than 1 disease already with my elixirs, and I don't just consume anything. I use logic to dicide. When I made the menstruum foetens and Spiritus vini, I only licked the menstruum to test it's active properties, but I steerd clear of Spiritus vini.

LOL... I was in bed and about to sleep, it's a cold day and my house is cold due to its 5 meters high ceiling (it's nice, but impossible to make it get warm)... and I saw this on my phone and I got out of bed just to answer because I hate these misunderstandings.

NO, I definitely do NOT think at all that you are a swindler.

I quoted you because of 2 reasons:

1) Because some days ago you had a paranoid reaction related to perceiving other persons as "selfish" or unwilling to help... and I've seen that MYTH more than a few times here (the idea that the others are probably selfish, or swindlers or merchants)... and I truly believe that those ideas are a MYTH... or a bad perception. Each time I've asked for help here, I got MORE than what I expected... and I KNOW that you have changed your mind since some days ago... and I wanted to show you the "truth" behind that MYTH (which I also believe you already gave up): that this is a place populated by very nice persons and extremely generous and kind... and that quite often we have a problem and sometimes this place, this forum, offers the solution.

Indeed, I even faced by the beginning of this year some specific problems which were not really related to alchemy and some of my closest friends did NOTHING about it... but I did receive help from people from this forum who have never seen me face to face. So I was trying to show you that you can relax and take it easy... and I wanted to explain you that the MYTH is false and actually the opposite is true.

I am a bit weird, but when I care to explain such things it's because I care about the person I am talking with. So don't take it as an offense... and I definitely NEVER thought that you were a swindler.

2) I also quoted you because of your policy of being too enthusiastic about drinking or consuming probably anything that you create in your lab... and I wanted to tell you to be CAUTIOUS about it.
i.e, the person who is willing to help with the "alchemical medicine" rejected my request giving me good reasons: he considered that what I asked was "risky" and MAY produce a fatal overdose... so he offered me something slightly different explaining me that this "alternative" solution didn't involve such risk... and I loved receiving such explanation and made me trust him even more: being an alchemical kamikaze has already lead too many people to death or permanent injuries (if you want a somehow famous contemporary case: Frater Albertus and Israel Regardie forgot some "safety first" rules and ended up causing an accident that harmed the two of them and probably the way that the two of them died is very linked to this accident).

I didn't want to insult you or offend you... I appreciate the help you gave in this thread... and I also think that you should learn that you can't drink ANYTHING just to give it a try... and that some *products* (as to give them a name) are indeed quite dangerous and I would love to see you being a bit more careful with yourself, even if your enthusiasm is excellent. I hope I am not being too "preachy"...

And now I'm going back to bed before I completely freeze.

elixirmixer
06-12-2016, 08:56 AM
You are right in every way zoas, I did learn quite quickly that help is available here. The people who have helped know who they are and I truly am grateful for their support. The path's they have led me down contained much ripe fruit.

And I just as much appreciated the rebukes I've received. Alchemy is about personal growth, amongst other things, and alchemist's are usually a little smarter then the average bear and the rebukes I've received have been correct and well received.

You are a legend zoas caz you corrected my paranoid thinking, which without it I would not have tasted so many fine fruits. That's why I was worried that you took me as a swindler lol. But no harm down. I'm pretty hard to offend. My out burst the other day was a build up of disappointments in human society in general and, as I've found this forum one of my favourite places to express myself I suppose I just vented the steam in the wrong direction.

If you ever need a well prepared herbal elixir I am willing to accommodate yours (and any others needs)

"Free" is probably unrealistic, but certainly at the cost price of $10 - $20 for a good 100mls is something I can manage. In this case, though, if you want me too, I can try and make something that 'could' be useful against internal bleeding, as I believe this to new the biggest direct threat. Although, a universal medicine like oil of gold would always be a superior alternative.

Many people have told me to enjoy my stay, I certainly have.

Also, sorry for my shit manners. I've met a lot of shit people and unfortunately it does rub off.

What has your friend said about the advice's you have shared with him??

zoas23
06-13-2016, 08:46 AM
What has your friend said about the advice's you have shared with him??

He hasn't read the last news yet (the kind offer of Andro, the kind offer of the "medicine") and I know NOTHING about him since 3 days ago.

He lost EVERYTHING he had paying hospital bills and he's currently homeless (sleeping at the house of different friends of him)... so he only uses the internet from cyber-cafes.

I assume he will LOVE the last news once he is able to read them, but he has not read them yet... and I hope that his lack of contact is due to this situation and not due to a new episode of internal bleedings and hospitalization.

During the last weeks he was very sad and depressed... and things got worse some days ago because the doctors told him something he didn't expect (some bad news, but I ignore what they told him... we didn't have the time to discuss it or talk about it)... and because unless a *miracle* happens, he is living with the knowledge that he can die any day... and I am trying to provide this *miracle* to him. He mostly wants to stay alive and he had many projects before the situation got really ugly a month ago (he was writing a book, taking photos of his work as an artist as to let me create an online gallery with his creations, planning to move to another State within the USA, etc).

elixirmixer
06-13-2016, 10:01 AM
Well I'm glad you've got 'you know who's helping you out. Keep me posted, this boys story is one close to my own heart and I would love to hear some gold news come of this. Andro, are there any shamanic journey thread's happening?

Andro
06-13-2016, 10:05 AM
Andro, are there any shamanic journey thread's happening?

I think there are already threads from dev and Ghislain about their experiences in Peru and Gabon.

I am not posting here about my line of work.

Awani
06-13-2016, 10:28 AM
For Shamanism go to this section: Shamanism (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?130-Shamanism)

The threads Andro mentioned are "stickies" at the top. But there are also other threads that deal with shamanic practices of various kinds. There are many ways to skin a cat as you know.

:cool: