PDA

View Full Version : ....I'm in....

elixirmixer
05-30-2016, 10:33 PM
So it seems the moderaters we're 'blown away' enough accept me into this exclusive group!!

Hello everyone, my name is ******* and i suppose ill start by telling you all how i came to become a wanna be alchemist.

i think it all started when i was a kid, going toy aunites house, i would play with the children next door, we would find old bottles of cleaning fluids and any other liquids we couls find and make 'love potions' (i had a crush on the girl next door)

fortunatly no one was poisoned but my intrigue into what possible substances could be created continued into my teenage years where i studying chemistry at school, and with a healthy rebelious attitude and just the right amount of recreatiinal drugs i decided to find out a bit more about the ancient art of alchemy, in hopes that i would find things that could contribute to modern day science.

i was accepted into a BoS (Advanced), a relativly new program offered at adelaide uni for those interested in research, but i was thw victim of a serious crime which put a stop to my degree.

now im just an independant little alchemist, just really beginning my practical path in truth. created my first meantruum feotens last night actually from a sodium acetate dry diatillation.

i have a few goals, of which i believe to be divinely inspired, the typical ones i suppose, heal the peoplw i love, obtain the ability to pump out transmuted metals in orser to releave the poor (myself included) and create a whole new class of metals that are capable of being used to enchant new weapons to help defeat the growing evil in thia world. pretty standard stuff i guess.

i just quit my job as a research coordinator, because my wife had a baby and 'the system' is giving us a pretty hard time so im at home supporting her. (which means more time for alchemy)

i look forward to getting to know you guys, and sharing with you all the foolish mistakes i make on the daily while trying to create something of worth. (for someone with a high iq i seem to do alot of stupid things)

my first question, if anyone is willing to answer, is, now that i have the menstruum foetens, how can i prepare it for consumption? or would this be another stupid move?

Sincerely in truth, Master of Mistakes
ps:please bare with my spelling mistakes for now, as my computer is broken and im surfing on a tiny smart phone which seems to share some of my personality traits (stupidity)

Awani
05-30-2016, 10:36 PM
Welcome!

:cool:

Andro
05-30-2016, 10:52 PM
So it seems the moderaters we're 'blown away' enough accept me into this exclusive group!!

Not blown, just away :)

my first question, if anyone is willing to answer, is, now that i have the menstruum foetens, how can i prepare it for consumption?

That's the sort of stuff for which you start a dedicated new thread, in this case in the Practical Alchemy (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Practical-Alchemy) section.

a tiny smart phone which seems to share some of my personality traits (stupidity)

You seem quite fond of the word 'stupid' :)

for someone with a high iq i seem to do alot of stupid things

Welcome, you self-proclaimed stupid genius, you :)

JinRaTensei
05-30-2016, 11:05 PM
aloha :)

Ghislain
05-31-2016, 12:02 AM
Welcome elixirmixer

We can share in our stupidity.

Ghislain

elixirmixer
05-31-2016, 01:17 AM
Hahaha, i can tell im going to enjoy it here. i do have one more annoying question that i probably should just look up, how do i quote from others posts?

Also ive never had an affinity for the word, but when asked to describe myself it just seemed to natural find its place with me. starting new threads now.

Pray, work and make toasties. Elixirmixer

JinRaTensei
05-31-2016, 02:32 AM
i do have one more annoying question that i probably should just look up, how do i quote from others posts?

so you are saying your not just stupid but also lazy...damn Iīm starting to like you ^^

its the button which looks like a speech bubble, the one furthest on the right when you have opened the typing box

Awani
05-31-2016, 06:57 AM
A short rant:

The most stupid people are often those with titles next to their name that gives them the right to never be questioned. The most wise people - in my experience - will never be known and they live their life unknown to the rest of the world never showing their wisdom unless it slips out by mistake.

Idiot & Proud (http://www.naturalbornalchemist.com/idiot-and-proud/)

elixirmixer
05-31-2016, 07:37 AM
I couldn't agree more. Western Doctors are the worst...

zoas23
05-31-2016, 11:01 AM
A short rant:

The most stupid people are often those with titles next to their name that gives them the right to never be questioned. The most wise people - in my experience - will never be known and they live their life unknown to the rest of the world never showing their wisdom unless it slips out by mistake.

Idiot & Proud (http://www.naturalbornalchemist.com/idiot-and-proud/)

LOL... I was also going to mention the etymology of the word!

Other than that:

elixirmixer, I often don't participate in these threads because I constantly see *new* people who introduce themselves and never speak again and their posts after a year are still "1" (the introduction post).

but you have already gone beyond that habit and started your own threads. I really LOVED your "What NOT to do" thread and I expect more of them... We have lots of threads about "how to do it" (some of them very clear, some of them somehow obscure)... but "How NOT to do it" is amazing... because we ALL make mistakes and sharing our mistakes is an ENORMOUS help to others.

Thank you and I'm very glad that you are here.

JinRaTensei
05-31-2016, 11:49 AM
I agree with zoas23 it is always good to have fresh blood because they bring fresh perspectives to the table if their dedication is honest.

I myself am also fairly new so I can speak from very present experience.the people here are almost all really awesome and helpful,have not met a single one who was otherwise but the thing with absolute dogmas ^^.
Just ask and discuss all that is of interest to you but if I could give one advice as a follow newbie,donīt assume that your perspective and interpretation is more wrong or right as the ones of other members who have walked the path far longer.the more you read the more you will understand that it is not even about finding your own path...you have simply no choice in that matter,the only choice you have is how far and how fast you want to take this path.trust your intuition because even if it is factually wrong it is scientifically just as much factually right if it feels right in your gut.

PS: thank you for adding me,your my first friend here :) . I didnīt even know their was such a thing as a friends list...although I donīt really see the reason for such
a bonus because everything private can be done via pm and everything else I think is best shared publicly with everyone.so donīt assume anything if I donīt "use" this friends list...I simply donīt know for what XD

Awani
05-31-2016, 11:52 AM
I didnīt even now their was such a thing as a friends list...

The "friend" thing and the "blog" thing (which is also a feature) are really not in use much. You get the most out of posting in threads or PM.

Posting Visitor Messages on someones profile is also useless, because no one else but "that" profile will notice it, so you might as well just send a PM.

elixirmixer
05-31-2016, 12:01 PM
Good to know, I suppose I uses the 'friend' thing to identify people who bothered to welcome me, so that next week they wernt lost in sea of puffers lol

Andro
05-31-2016, 02:16 PM
It is always good to have fresh blood.

Putrefy, sublimate, etc... or drink raw, if so predisposed :)

I didn't even know their was such a thing as a friends list... although I donīt really see the reason for such.

The 'Friends' thing is more an energy thing IMO - connections, associations, etc... The 'function' that it serves, is on a more subtle level.

JinRaTensei
05-31-2016, 04:05 PM
The 'Friends' thing is more an energy thing IMO - connections, associations, etc... The 'function' that it serves, is on a more subtle level. be careful saying such things or I might end up adding the entire forum to my friends list XD...but if facebook has taught me anything this energy can easily become toxic and rather narcissistic ^^

maybe like dev mentioned before, choose your friends sparely and wisely or you are being a bad friend to yourself...so I guess I will start a casting here to find my bff here XD.

It is always good to have fresh blood.
Putrefy, sublimate, etc... or drink raw, if so predisposed actually out of curiosity is not blood drinking always an act of black magic no matter how humble the intentions are since it is always a kind of stealing of life force from another living being?

Andro
05-31-2016, 05:13 PM
be careful saying such things or I might end up adding the entire forum to my friends list XD...

You're the one who should be careful :)

You're the one responsible who you become friends with!

is not blood drinking always an act of black magic no matter how humble the intentions are since it is always a kind of stealing of life force from another living being?

Every time we eat, no matter what, we're "stealing" life force from another Being, no matter from what Kingdom.

It's a predatory world. Devour & Defecate.

zoas23
05-31-2016, 05:44 PM
actually out of curiosity is not blood drinking always an act of black magic no matter how humble the intentions are since it is always a kind of stealing of life force from another living being?

No. Blood sacrifices are VERY usual in some very Theurgic Traditions (and I mean traditions directly linked with the wide spectrum of Hermetic traditions). At least I know 2 of them... though both of them use the blood of the one who is performing the ceremony (not animal blood... even if we are animals).

This can be perceived as a self-flagellation, but it isn't... since the pain can be completely avoided and the amount of blood used is less than what is used for a normal/average medical blood exam of any type... and the context itself is completely theurgic.

Don't judge a book for its cover... some ceremonies look completely "white" and are as black as it gets (i.e, nothing "holy" happens inside the Catholic Churches where paedophile priests are explaining how homosexuals and those who have sex before marriage are living in sin)... whilst other ceremonies may look "weird" and "suspicious" and are perfectly Gnostic and celebrate freedom.

JinRaTensei
05-31-2016, 07:28 PM
Andro zoas23

thank you very much,very interesting makes me think.I will start a thread regarding those thoughts later to not get to far of topic here :).but generally regarding what is intention,what is the observer and how both together form what is called right and left hand path

elixirmixer
05-31-2016, 07:43 PM
I think you do a lot worse to your energetic system by a simple ejaculation than you would by spilling a little blood.

I got in a bad habit of performing blood magic last year. Yeah the ritual involved smashing the absolute shit out of pedofiles and spilling their blood all over the streets of Adelaide.

Very liberating.

Pray, work and smash pedo's. Elixirmixer feels thoroughly welcomed :D

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 09:35 PM
I should apologise for occasionally seemingly high-jacking the entire sight.... alchemyformus and I, are still in the hunnymoon phase :rolleyes:

elixirmixer
01-06-2017, 04:58 AM
I do also want to put in here, that I know that many of you, take a great amount of pride behind the way that you post, its content and grammer ect... And I'm sure that I will reach that phase in my Alchemyforums membership. But this is still a new, invigorating experience, and I am enjoying it far too much to be bogged down by specifics or cohersion at this particular time.

Not to say that I will not reform, and begin, slowly, to, not only behave myself, but also use perfect grammer, sound logics backed up by recorded veiwpoints... ect....

I just cant be bothered, right now. ( I seriously have no time, my lab isnt even set up, which is probably a great factor towards my mania.)

Awani
01-06-2017, 11:58 AM
I know that many of you, take a great amount of pride behind the way that you post...

I would not call it pride. Rather trying to keep a certain level of excellence. I mean if I come to your house I don't take of my shoes by throwing them around... rather I place them side by side, by the door. That is not pride... but courtesy.

I just cant be bothered, right now.

Just keep in mind that when your grammar/spelling/punctuation and capitalization is worse than those that have English as their second or third language it can be annoying. Probably more than half of the most frequent posters do not have English as their first language. So make an effort.:)

After all we are conforming (to your language)... how would you enjoy the forum if we began writing in German, French or Spanish?

elixirmixer
01-06-2017, 01:51 PM
Nice, nice.. all true. Thank you.

elixirmixer
01-06-2017, 01:52 PM
I didnt really mean pride in the modern concept aka ego, more just the old school, self respect aspect of the word.

Andro
01-06-2017, 02:27 PM
self respect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh7XwQwipX4

elixirmixer
01-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Indeed :)

zoas23
01-07-2017, 01:01 AM
Talking about respect and self-respect... I recently did a "private poll" asking several alchemists if they were working with the Lana Terzi method and where they live and which one was their result in terms of quantity as to confirm an idea I had. I posted a summary of the results in the "Solar Path" thread.

Anyway... I obviously talked about other issues with many of them... with one of them, I don't know why, the conversation went to the subject of accidental self-poisonings in alchemy. Persons who died after consuming something that was not meant to be consumed or died during a "crazy" experiment. I had this conversation with someone who is here but doesn't post much. He talked to me about some deaths he knew and then added something that can be relevant for you: "I would not be surprised at all if ElixirMixer comes next"... and I said that I agree.

I recently saw Dev giving you the advice of NOT playing with "mad scientist" methods when it comes to DMT and other substances... some time ago you wanted to consume some sort of acid, can't remember which one.

You mentioned several times that you have a wife and you are planning to have kids with her... Think of them when you are at your lab. You have a weird tendency to do "weird things" which are potentially fatal and may end up with you self-poisoning yourself. Respecting yourself also involves "playing safe" (I would also say that such thing also involves respecting your wife and your future kids). I'm sorry if it sounds rude, it's not the intention... but it would not be cool at all to see someday a "R.I.P. ElixirMixer" post... and if you don't begin to play "safe", then I won't be surprised to see it soon.

ghetto alchemist
01-07-2017, 04:28 AM
Well put Zoas, I second everything you said.
Except for one thing....as I understand Elixir Mixer already has 1 child.

So Mr Mixer, you owe it to your child not to take any home made elixirs until he is fully grown up (eg 25+).
By all means, set up your lab and puff away.....but no drinking your potions.

Looks like this thread is turning into an intervention.

elixirmixer
01-07-2017, 04:42 AM
Well, Im sure its soarly needed, as I tested my own immortality today buy dancing in a cloud of HCL NaOH and Ether. Only minor acid burns. Big explosion though. I must be greatful, because Jesus loves me and allowed me to keep my face today.

I will put up a full summury of my humbling stupidity later on today.

Continue intervening, please. I think I need to bite this bullet and grow up.

ghetto alchemist
01-07-2017, 07:55 AM
As long as you're not hurt, any other damage doest matter.

Seems that you just verified by experiment that ether indeed forms explosive peroxides.
I always wondered if it was an urban myth....but there you go....looks like it's true after all.

IMO, ether can be handled by backyard chemists. From memory.....the explosive peroxides can be prevented by keeping copper metal in contact with the ether. And any existing peroxides can be removed by distilling over iron sulfate.

elixirmixer
01-07-2017, 08:12 AM
I'm so glad everyone warned me last night about explosive peroxides when I said I was going to use ether and hydroxide. -____-

Oh well, no harm done, expect to my pride... lol

zoas23
01-07-2017, 08:54 AM
I've just remembered a friend who became a cocaine addict... A lot of my friends and I did everything we could to help him... he never listened, he always had a "joke" as an answer to everything, he was convinced that those jokes were funny. They weren't funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8mqAyVU01E

I liked this short interview to John Lydon (former singer of the Sex Pistols) about Sid Vicious and the kind of attitude he had.

You don't have a problem with drugs... but it's mostly the same thing. You can play Russian Roulette for a while with alchemy... but finally the bullet ends up blowing your brain.

Interventions... they are pointless when someone would not listen.

Schmuldvich
01-07-2017, 04:24 PM
I'm so glad everyone warned me last night about explosive peroxides when I said I was going to use ether and hydroxide. -____-

If I am not mistaken, we here on this forum have warned you many times to RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN the things you are seeking. We cannot warn you of every possible danger or outcome.

I suggest that if you want to do something, wait a week, research every possible thing about it for an entire week, then go ahead and give it a go if it still sounds like something you want to do. You will be amazed what you can learn, and you will avoid so many ridiculously dangerous pitfalls by simply "sitting on it" before trying for a week. This advice will get you far...safely.

EDIT: Think about it...In the grand scheme of things, what is a week? If you give yourself a week cushion, you are not missing out on anything spectacular. Just like purchasing something online, give it a day or two before ordering it to see if you really do want it. I refrain from a couple purchases a year with this method and vouch for its legitimacy. Research, friend. It will get you where you want to be!

elixirmixer
04-28-2017, 12:49 AM
Fuck I love this place. AlchemyForums is my Guru. :o:cool: