PDA

View Full Version : One in purpose

elixirmixer
05-31-2016, 08:24 PM
Hey folk's!

I imagine that a lot of people here study alchemy for the same reason I do.. to help people!

I would like to start a thread, with the purpose that as a community, we can rationally present forth one straight forward process, proven by both science, and antiquity, to be both reasonable easy for any budding alchemist to produce, and that we can all confidently stand in agreeance, that such substance is capable of improving ones health.

Anyone willing to start the ball rolling. I suppose the dream out come here would be for someone experienced in creating potable oil of gold or oil of silver (which recently underwent a scientific trial and both showed to SIGNIFICANTLY improve ones blood chemistry)

I will share links for that study later on today.

Please help me help the poor and needy. I promise you divine blessings in return. (Me and God are pretty tight ;) )

It's not what you know, it's who you know.

Awani
05-31-2016, 09:30 PM
...we can rationally present forth one straight forward process, proven by both science, and antiquity, to be both reasonable easy for any budding alchemist to produce, and that we can all confidently stand in agreeance, that such substance is capable of improving ones health..

It is not a substance, instead it is a philosophy that has aided me (and those close to me) in becoming healed from various ailments... and it comes from the great alchemist Paracelsus:

“All things are poison and nothing is without poison, only the dosage makes a thing not poison.”

:cool:

elixirmixer
05-31-2016, 09:55 PM
Some are tradesmen, some are mothers, some are leaders, some are thieves. But they all rely on philosophers for healing.

I see this post as a way to arm our good friends here with weapons of healing. And do we know how badly the world is in need of it. After all, why do you think alchemy is coming into another revival period? I believe it's because WE NEED IT.

elixirmixer
05-31-2016, 10:00 PM
A light is no good put under a basket, but it is put on a lamp stand, for all to see, and it pours it's light to the whole house.

ghetto alchemist
05-31-2016, 11:47 PM
I nominate the work of Nav2010. Link HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4528-Ozone-as-the-Prima-Materia).

His work is not overly complicated, simply applying electricity to water.
Nav2010 used his magical water combined with silver to make an anti-cancer medicine.
But maybe others can simply drink the water instead....I mean how much damage can you do possibly do to yourself by drinking water that had electricity passed through it?

The scientists of the world would never drink specially treated water for health benefits,
the only change they like to make to their drinking water is to add poisons (eg fluoride).
But scientists can never argue with the change in physical properties of our water.

Not all scientists are so stupid though, one named Dr Cuanda (a former fluid physics expert) studied healthy tribes around the world, and found a direct correlation between the freezing point of the local water and the health and longevity of the people who drink it. The zenith in his research was the Hunza people in Pakistan, who drink water which is sourced from glacial melt. This water has the lowest freezing point than any other water he found and accordingly the Hunza people are probably the healthiest people in the world, according to their low disease rates and average age expectancy.

As for how to treat water....still working on it.
In fact, I'm really still trying to replicate Nav2010's results.
In short...mucking around with water has the potential to render us all healthy and disease free,
results can be scientifically demonstrated, and it's still alchemy (Nav2010 certainly thought so).

Kiorionis
06-01-2016, 06:20 AM
In fact, I'm really still trying to replicate Nav2010's results.
In short...mucking around with water has the potential to render us all healthy and disease free,
results can be scientifically demonstrated, and it's still alchemy (Nav2010 certainly thought so).

I would suggest not mucking around with the water, but instead with the principles governing the water.

elixirmixer
06-01-2016, 07:26 AM
im mentally preparing for the creation of the quintessence of nav2010. Lol, he's almost famous now, just wait, 3 years from now he'll be back and find a whole subset of alchemy. 'the school of nav2010'

elixirmixer
06-07-2016, 04:51 AM
I actually cannot believe how little people were willing to share any info that might help others, not of our art, to be healed. It seems that, some are right in saying that you must be a man of God to be an alchemist. Alchemy is for transforming the world.. and ourselves... I'm not sure what you lot are turning into, but your sure as hell arnt changing the world are you.

And if the learned will not teach, then how could they possibly learn, from those who come with new insight and inspiration.

Nav2010 was correct. And he DID give you all the info you needed. But you haven't been listening.

THIS, FINAL POST OF THIS THREAD IS FOR ALL THOSE WHO THINK THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO GAIN BY BEING SELFISH. I think you'll find the only philosophies to share these views are modern day atheism and satanism.

Good luck to you all... I will now be a silent member, if they even allow me to remain. Those who think they have the truth often hate hearing it.

zoas23
06-07-2016, 06:23 AM
I actually cannot believe how little people were willing to share any info that might help others, not of our art, to be healed. It seems that, some are right in saying that you must be a man of God to be an alchemist. Alchemy is for transforming the world.. and ourselves... I'm not sure what you lot are turning into, but your sure as hell arnt changing the world are you.

And if the learned will not teach, then how could they possibly learn, from those who come with new insight and inspiration.

Nav2010 was correct. And he DID give you all the info you needed. But you haven't been listening.

THIS, FINAL POST OF THIS THREAD IS FOR ALL THOSE WHO THINK THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO GAIN BY BEING SELFISH. I think you'll find the only philosophies to share these views are modern day atheism and satanism.

Good luck to you all... I will now be a silent member, if they even allow me to remain. Those who think they have the truth often hate hearing it.

Hmmm... no need to make a "final post"... and get rid of those paranoid perceptions.

Here's the BIG MYSTERY that you are not seeing:

A member of this forum once told me that the forum was an "online dating site"... except that not of the romantic kind.
Most of the action happens in private messages, emails, skype or even face to face meetings.
Such thing creates some paranoias in a few persons, the idea that there are hidden merchants trying to swindle someone...
My own experience is that I have received a LOT of help from this forum, but it didn't happen in public. The attitude of those who helped me has NEVER been selfish, but quite the opposite... they *wasted* time in explaining things that were OBVIOUS for them to me... none of them asked me a single cent in exchange for such thing... and even one of them offered me a big amount of money during some sort of *emergency* I had. I also received gifts, and I mean touchable gifts of non alchemical nature (by mail) and I'm about to send gifts to a few persons.

These exchanges of information happened to me in conversations in which I talked about alchemy, but also about my cats and funny jokes... and sometimes talking about nothing (friends have the privilege of talking about nothing).

That's the BIG MYSTERY of this place... a LOT of kind people, several of them with a jaw-dropping amount of alchemical knowledge... and VERY open to share, but in most cases in private. The key word is friendship... or empathy.

Some people here is VERY open to share in public, some others aren't... but the general attitude is SHARING, even if it happens quite often in private.

Did you find something else interesting using the methods of Nav? Feel free to share it as you want... I'm doing my research too, so we may exchange our results.

Give up the paranoid visions... "Kindness" would be an excellent way to describe my experience here.

(And the moderators aren't as grumpy as you assume... it would take much more scandal to get a kick in the ass... but I strongly suggest you to change your perceptions and understand that this atmosphere of selfish people is mostly your own imagination filling the gaps and not the "truth").

Awani
06-07-2016, 07:26 AM

With this attitude you will find few teachers (anywhere).

Also some of the most compassionate and helpful people are Atheists and Satanists.

zoas23 has said the rest that needs to be said.

As for truth, well those that think they have the truth usually behave as you have done in above post. ;)

elixirmixer
06-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Yes, your both right. It's my imagination getting the better of me. I've had a real struggle this last year and this week has been a ripper... I'm often upset by the ways of this neglegent world and too often pass the Buck of responsibility onto people who never pretend to own it in the first place.

I'll get back to you soon with a well presented nav2010 breakthrough.

zoas23
06-07-2016, 10:49 AM
Yes, your both right. It's my imagination getting the better of me. I've had a real struggle this last year and this week has been a ripper... I'm often upset by the ways of this neglegent world and too often pass the Buck of responsibility onto people who never pretend to own it in the first place.

I'll get back to you soon with a well presented nav2010 breakthrough.

I love to read this message.

It also made me travel to the first post:

I would like to start a thread, with the purpose that as a community, we can rationally present forth one straight forward process, proven by both science, and antiquity, to be both reasonable easy for any budding alchemist to produce, and that we can all confidently stand in agreeance, that such substance is capable of improving ones health.

Maybe we just did it and it didn't involve a touchable lab. The holy elixir of trust and kindness... !

We all have different obsessions (when you said you had plans of using a guinea pig, I truly wanted to begin an angry rant on animal rights... but I didn't, I'm not here to preach... and I've learnt that not everyone agrees with me and that's fine -I sometimes have to *remember* it).

Trust my words: if you are looking for a place where you can learn more than a LOT... this is definitely the right place. Probably some things won't happen as you expect, but they will end up happening in a different way.

... and we all have *grumpy days*... LOL... It's not a big deal.

If you arrive to something different than water with a brown stuff inside that we don't have any idea of what it is... then it would be nice to see how you decode what Nav said.

We are all here to help each other... it's just that it's not an obligation... but something done with Joy. So, we are all friends again... cool!

Awani
06-07-2016, 11:37 AM
Sometimes the reply you are waiting for can take hours, sometimes years. Many 100 people posting, some everyday and some once every few months.

You can subscribe to a thread. That way you get notified when there is a reply in case you forget the thread.

elixirmixer
06-07-2016, 11:42 AM
Thank you Zoas23.

And yes, what could be more healing then some general thoughtfulness and compassion.

Well.. back into it then. Oh BTW those weird brown floaties could potentially be amino acid's :) (those little buggers have popped up before in water/electric experiments. I'll see if I can find an example.

elixirmixer
06-07-2016, 11:43 AM
And dev. Cheers mate. Is there a "how to use this forum" thread?

Andro
06-07-2016, 12:48 PM
For all (or most) things logistical, see: Site Related (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?2-Site-Related)

It's best to at least read all the "Sticky" threads there, to get a good idea of how things work here.

To subscribe to any thread, go to the top of the thread, click on "Thread Tools" and then select "Subscribe to this Thread" from the drop-down menu.

For your previous 'concerns', you might want to read this: Secrecy & Alchemical Initiations (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1089-Secrecy-amp-Alchemical-Initiations)

Also, nobody is getting banned unless they break our (very relaxed) Rules & Guidelines (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/announcement.php?f=2&a=3).

Still, it's a good idea to address people respectfully in general, and if for some reason you have all sorts of expectations, it might also be a good idea to bring something valuable to the table first.

Enjoy your stay.

Andro
10-17-2016, 07:22 AM
Continued on this new dedicated thread: Red Oil of Gold (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4907-Red-Oil-of-Gold)

elixirmixer
03-02-2017, 07:45 AM
Just a few really good mixes that have fantastic results.

Elixir of Turmeric mixed with Elixir of Black pepper (or just turmeric and black pepper)

This I can say from experience is a great mix. I've helped people with sports injuries, arthritis, and inflammation. I've removed pain from computer hand strains almost instantly with the elixir mixes :cool:

Cinnamon and Honey.

Studies show that this can actually help fight off cancer. As well as an absolute crapload of other great effects. Google it, there is too much to write about.

Just boil cinnamon in honey, try not to burn. Done. Eat everyday and rub it all over yourself until you feel giddy ;)

Have you guys ever made
Colloidal silver?

Easy, safe, and can be a very effective topical application to fight anything on your skin or wounds that shouldn't be there. I personally do not recommend drinking it, even though heaps of people do, I think it's just silly, that's just my opinion.

I have used colloidal silver to cure athletes foot, conjunctivitis, and to disinfect wounds.

Actually it was my first official product, and I sold a hand few of bottles.

--------------------

Well, hope your all tryin to make a positive difference in the world, till next time :)

Ghislain
03-02-2017, 07:26 PM
This guy drank it...he's dead now, but they say it wasn't because of drinking the silver. I guess it doesn't cure everything hey.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.oprah.com%2Fimages%2Ftows%2 F200802%2F20080219%2F20080219_102_350x263.jpg&f=1

His name was Paul Karason

The effect is known as Argyria (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria)

Ghislain

Axismundi000
03-02-2017, 09:19 PM
If he had been a younger guy he would have been treated as an avatar of Krishna in some parts of India.

elixirmixer
03-02-2017, 09:33 PM
Yes I know of that an and the angriya, the main reason I recommend my drinking it.

I believe he died of heart issues. (Don't quote me)