PDA

View Full Version : Quintessential turmeric

elixirmixer
06-11-2016, 02:03 PM
I had the intention of creating some volatile salts of turmeric with some slight success (photos tomorrow) but what I did not expect was what I found at the end of my experiment.

So I digested turmeric powder in spirit of wine for five days. I separated the tinture and calcined the ashes. Combining the still hot salts with the warmed up tinture, beautiful blood red colour filled my flask and indeed my heart because I never get sick of seeing this transformation.

Hoping to take this to a level I've never been, I poured this awesome mix into a flask. There was alot of residue in the flask still, so I poured a tiny bit of spirit of wine, swished it around and poured into a self sealing bottle.

This is the bit I want to focus on... at the bottom of my excellent blood red solution I noticed about 3mls of a clear oil. Couldn't help myself. Poured the whole lot in my mouth and what happened next was completely indescribable. The flavour was a kind of sweet/sour taste like nothing I've ever experienced, I had a strange mental phenomenal occur where I felt like the turmeric was trying to communicate with me (wasn't listening hard enough iron relaxed enough to interpret the info) but I knew, absolutely, that I had just experienced my first ens or quintessential aspect. It was mind blowing. These words don't do it justice.

Fucking epic is more like it. Sleep well all, just wanted to share that, I expect to wake up feeling very good. (or possibly die in my sleep)

Go hard or go home. Elixirmixer loves you xx

JinRaTensei
06-11-2016, 02:23 PM
Fucking epic is more like it. Sleep well all, just wanted to share that, I expect to wake up feeling very good. (or possibly die in my sleep)

I do hope you survive :). ^^

Sadly I have nothing to contribute to practical alchemy but I would appreciate it very much if you could expand a little further on the mental stage you experienced.

that I had just experienced my first ens or quintessential aspect

theFool
06-11-2016, 03:07 PM
at the bottom of my excellent blood red solution I noticed about 3mls of a clear oil. :cool: probably you are right that the spagyric product is not the alcoholic tincture but the oil hidden in it (you could evaporate the tincture slowly and some more oil might appear). In taoist alchemy, the tincture is called "toilet water" (useless) while the oil is valued. I'm not aware of a western source that mentions the oil. This is the great value of tasting the various products; one could never discover the oil if he was not doing it (since this "secret" is not written almost anywhere..). Besides, how could one ever progress in alchemy if not ingesting his "medicines"?
Luckily, plant alchemy is inherently safer than destructive distillation.

I have never come across the oil you describe but I believe you are in the correct path. Sweet taste and red color are good indicators too.

Kiorionis
06-11-2016, 04:39 PM
Interesting experience indeed!
I like ingesting tinctures before bed, the dreams are quite interesting!

elixirmixer
06-12-2016, 02:54 AM
Glory to God, in that I am alive and VERY WELL INDEED. I feel very good today, heaps of energy and excitement, increased patience towards wife and child.

I also have never really heard of a substance like this suppose to be present, other than maybe the ens process which I've never done.

This oil I strongly believe is an initiation substance, to be used with the other 6 basics, because as I was falling asleep, (which in itself felt much more comfortable) I was having moments that remind me of times I have been attempting to perform astral projection. Where thoughts have flashes of 'real' moments. I cannot, of myself, successfully leave me body, due to firm unconscious blockages created from the only time I truly did astral project. It happened accidently before I even knew of this phenomena, and as a result, was a huge shock to my system and I haven't been able to recreate it (yet) but the times where I have tried to recreate it, I have had momentary lucid thoughts that I believe are the gateway experience's to projection. This was happening, unintentionally, and frequently, while I was falling asleep.

Today I feel great and can feel my body is in a detox phase, EVEN THOUGH I ate steak for breakfast. The detox experience's feel like blockages breaking and liquid (cool) flowing through my system, which I usually only feel during intensive fasting or intensive chi gung practice. (or sometimes crying alot in deep regret, passion or anguish).

All in all, I agree with what was just said about the Chinese sages... I believe that even though this red tinture is truly a sight to behold, it is nothing, relative to this very special oil which I now hold in very high regard, which I, once again, never knew existed. A testament I believe to the notion that we do not create great substances. We create great vessels, and hope and pray for spiritual substances to join us :D

I might point out that I did pray quite alot, before and during the creation of this elixir.

Kiorionis
06-12-2016, 02:57 PM
A testament I believe to the notion that we do not create great substances. We create great vessels, and hope and pray for spiritual substances to join us :D

I might point out that I did pray quite alot, before and during the creation of this elixir.

I like this idea.

If you're interested, you might have a fresh perspective on Alchemy and the Mystical Experience (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4223-Alchemy-and-the-Mystical-Experience) you'd like to share?

elixirmixer
06-13-2016, 11:27 AM
Dev, Andro, zoas... what do you guys think of this? Did I stumble upon a secret or just get lucky with a 'turmeric special'