PDA

View Full Version : Salutation to all seekers!

ExtraEgo
06-18-2016, 12:48 PM
Hello! My name is Vanja which, when translated to English in the form of van-ja, conveniently means outside-I, ergo my username. :)

I am 26, a Serbian student of Meteorology and a Teslian enthusiast, pianist, guitarist, somewhat of a poet, aspiring inventor, herbalist, farmer and, above all, an observer of Nature - the primal Great Work from which everything came to be.

My life was very inert, like lead, until a time of great peril had befell my country, the May floods of 2014. I was suddenly awakened by ideas crashing onto my mind, triggering a conjunction of many puzzle pieces I didn't know I possessed.

At first I thought I've gone crazy, until I've dug a book out of my library that I daresay saved me by robbing me of my Ego, the Initiation into Hermetics, which I had obtained many years ago and dismissed as mumbo-jumbo... if I only knew better. The works of Greek and Alexandrian philosophers ensued and, ever since, I've embarked the path of knowledge.

As soon as I've found this forum I couldn't keep off it! :D Finally there is a place to share ideas and meditate on others'. Although my doing is almost completely theoretical, I intend to become as practical as I can be as soon as material circumstances allow it!

Please forgive my coming absence, it is exam time and all of my energy is focused on remembering mostly meaningless and wrongful problems and equations, their derivations and principles which i must regurgitate in order to obtain grades and a paper that allows me to screw myself a little cog in the grinding machine of the system so i can improve aforementioned material circumstances, being mindful of the proverb:
pecunia, si uti scis, ancilla est; si nescis, domina.
Little they know this cog is very prone to jamming! ;)

Regards,
ExtraEgo

JinRaTensei
06-18-2016, 02:17 PM
Welcome :)
Quite a interesting path you have walked or maybe has walked you in your life. I get the feeling I will enjoy the things you will choose to share in the future!

Kiorionis
06-18-2016, 02:19 PM
Welcome to the forums, ExtraEgo.

I'm a fan of Bardon's work, and there are a couple others around here as well. How far down the 'IIH path' have you travelled?

Awani
06-18-2016, 02:35 PM
Welcome.

:cool:

ExtraEgo
06-18-2016, 04:18 PM
Thank you all!

I get the feeling I will enjoy sharing things everybody chooses to say here too, at the expense of my mundane "education"!

I'm a fan of Bardon's work, and there are a couple others around here as well. How far down the 'IIH path' have you travelled?

I am very humbled to be among the fans of Bardon's work, as well on my way of becoming one. :)

As for the distance down the 'IIH' path, I feel I must obey Bardon and keep the silence vow, though you will probably figure it out when the questions start pouring in. :D

Please, excuse me once again as I have to finalize the preparation of three(this number just keeps following me :o ) exams I have the following week, anxiously waiting the time I can join the quest, especially considering Tesla, as I've studied his life and work, both scientific and spiritual, and I am also a member of the Center for Cosmology Studies Nikola Tesla.

Regards,
ExtraEgo

Kiorionis
06-18-2016, 05:58 PM
Wonderful, can't wait :)

Ghislain
06-18-2016, 11:05 PM
Welcome ExtraEgo, a very interesting introduction...I look forward to hearing more :)

Ghislain

Andro
06-19-2016, 07:08 AM
A late welcome from me, too.

I'm especially looking forward to your Tesla insights.

Not by far has there been enough discussion about Tesla's work here, IMO.

Wishing you success with the exams!

Michael Sternbach
06-20-2016, 07:25 PM
I am into Tesla technology too. I believe that his theories and their spin-offs can be valuable for explaining Alchemy from a modern perspective.

Welcome to the forums! :)

Michael