PDA

View Full Version : The King's Crown

Hortplantwizard
07-02-2016, 03:40 PM
I am trying to understand the whole work and post pics, being as open about the proses as possible for the adept and initiate…

I haven't figured out how to post pic here but if you have facebook you can look at my page and view my experiments, I think I might have to make the pictures smaller file sizes, but so you don’t have to wait here:

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154139600412789.1073741832.602357788&type=3

The kings Crown is sulfur, and phosphorus is the pyramid, amun ra is golden ammonia or urine and its salts ammonium carbonate and nitrate, and putrefaction and digestion at 110-120F and evaporation at the same temperature, all these things are found in urine and even in India with urine therapy they say to collect the urine at 3:00am don't collect the heads or tails the beginning of urination and the end only the middle & to add a gram of USP flowers of sulfur perhaps elemental in alcohol drops or maybe even MSM pure crystalline form, I am still working this out and would appreciate any comments on these opinions...if you collect urine in the morning and keep it closed and in the dark with very little air under the cap you are collecting it in you get a white cream like substance on the bottom the urine will turn reddish and when you do this in an open opaque plastic container so as not to let in to much uv rays with a paper towel over the top, in the sun, you will get a cream like skin on the top very thin, are these the sun and moon the earth and oil??? well still working it out...

Awani
07-02-2016, 07:04 PM
I haven't figured out how to post pic here...

See this thread: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2933-Posting-Images-amp-Videos

Not everyone use FB so your audience will be smaller. Try and post into the forum (see above link).

Also if you are new here post an introduction in the introductions (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?3-Introductions-(new-members-go-here)) section (just create a new thread).

:cool:

Ghislain
07-03-2016, 01:36 AM
Welcome Hortplantwizard,

Are they your photo's in the link?

A lot of work!

Ghislain

Hortplantwizard
03-23-2017, 02:40 PM
yes they are, lol only took almost a year sorry, more pics to come though

Hortplantwizard
03-23-2017, 02:41 PM