PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Greece

Amon
07-14-2016, 11:31 PM
Hello everyone,

First of all,i want to thank the moderator (or moderators) for taking me in.

Now,i am 19,residing in Greece and am really happy to finally be able to converse with people who share the same interests as i do.I am currently a chemistry university student,which came to be this way due to my sudden interest in alchemy early in my adolescence.

I really suck at writing introductions so i will just drop it here and simply stress that i am really happy to be a part of this community.

theFool
07-15-2016, 02:57 AM
Welcome!

Andro
07-15-2016, 05:27 AM
Hi Amon!

Please insert a space after punctuation marks (commas, periods, etc). Also, the pronoun 'I' is spelled with a capital 'I', not 'i'.

It will make your posts much easier to read...

Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

(You are not the only one from Greece here... There are others...)

Ghislain
07-15-2016, 06:21 AM
Welcome Amon :)

Ghislain

Amon
07-15-2016, 09:00 AM
Hi Amon!

Please insert a space after punctuation marks (commas, periods, etc). Also, the pronoun 'I' is spelled with a capital 'I', not 'i'.

It will make your posts much easier to read...

Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

(You are not the only one from Greece here... There are others...)

Thank you for the tip. Good to know there are other alchemists here as well :D

Andro
07-15-2016, 09:12 AM
Good to know there are other alchemists here as well :D

Well, of course there are other Alchemists here... :)

What I meant was that some of them are also from Greece...

I find it interesting that you chose a Sisyphus Avatar... Is this how you perceive the Great Work of Alchemy? Or does it carry a more 'personal' meaning?

In any case, it is an extremely powerful Archetype... "The highest place you reach is the place from which you fall (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2194-Poetry&p=33565#post33565)."

JinRaTensei
07-15-2016, 12:01 PM
Aloha and welcome :)

Awani
07-15-2016, 12:48 PM
Welcome.

:cool:

Amon
07-15-2016, 02:40 PM
Well, of course there are other Alchemists here... :)

What I meant was that some of them are also from Greece...

I find it interesting that you chose a Sisyphus Avatar... Is this how you perceive the Great Work of Alchemy? Or does it carry a more 'personal' meaning?

In any case, it is an extremely powerful Archetype... "The highest place you reach is the place from which you fall (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2194-Poetry&p=33565#post33565)."

Its not just how i perceive the Great Work, its how i see the process of evolution of man. That in order to progress in every aspect you have to work hard (either spiritually or physically). As Alchemy teaches, like produces like and so inactivity gives rise to nothing