PDA

View Full Version : Viewing this site.

Hephælios
01-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Is there a way to personalize the layout of this site or change it in some way? I'm not a big purple fan, and some of this site is fatiguing to view. Sorry if this topic has been addressed already.

Ankhhape
01-26-2009, 06:26 PM
all the way on the bottom of the page to the right . . . little box says default . . . change it

Aleilius
01-27-2009, 01:13 AM
Hi, there is a way to change it, but first we need to design other layouts. I've been working on a black/white/grey layout, but it's still not finished. Designing and modifying these are very time consuming.

Rest assured though, we're still working on getting things back to normal. In a few more weeks we'll have more layouts available.

Aleilius
01-27-2009, 09:10 PM
I wanted to let everybody know there is a new style available. I've been working on trying to get it completed, and now I believe it's ready to be tested by the public.

Select the option titled "Black, Grey & White" in the drop down box for the style changer.

Awani
02-04-2009, 10:20 PM
Yes as Aleilius already stated there will be many options regarding layout so stay tuned for that... all things will sort itself out in time!

:cool: