PDA

View Full Version : Radio Caroline

Ghislain
08-04-2016, 03:42 PM
Spin-off from this thread: Otherland (the Rift is coming) (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4540-Otherland-(the-Rift-is-coming))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radio Caroline is a British radio station founded in 1964 by Ronan O'Rahilly to circumvent the record companies' control of popular music broadcasting in the United Kingdom and the BBC's radio broadcasting monopoly.

A similar setup could be created for VR where a pirate VR station could hack into the mainstream one just like Zion did with the machine world’s matrix.

It could be called...

Real Icon
Oracle In
Once Liar
On Clear I
I Can Role
I Con Real

All anagrams of Caroline. ;)

Ghislain

JinRaTensei
08-04-2016, 03:53 PM
Ghislain Just out of curiosity, does Caroline stand for something specific ?

Ghislain
08-04-2016, 06:51 PM
Ghislain Just out of curiosity, does Caroline stand for something specific ?

I really don't know the answer to that :(

Ghislain

JinRaTensei
08-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Ghislain
Than the answer is no XD. Was just curious why you choose Caroline for your anagrams^^

Awani
08-04-2016, 07:29 PM
a pirate VR station could hack into the mainstream

VR worlds can be global and shared and private so this doesn't make sense for me. I choose whom I allow into my VR.

Was just curious why you choose Caroline for your anagrams^^

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Caroline

:cool:

Ghislain
08-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Ghislain
Than the answer is no XD. Was just curious why you choose Caroline for your anagrams^^

Just as a continuation of the pirate ethics of that particular radio station JRT.

O'Rahilly named the station after Caroline Kennedy, daughter of U.S. President John F. Kennedy.

Thanks Dev.

Ghislain

JinRaTensei
08-04-2016, 09:44 PM
Thx for the info dev and Ghislain :), clearly those guys are "soundwave alchemists", "Cultivators of repercussion" so the name caroline surely hides some occult knowledge of the law. ^^