PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from México

Roburus
08-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Hi, thanks for accepting me, its great to be here :D

Im Roburus and im from Mexico. I have seven years studying the ancient alchemical knowledge and two in practical alchemy. I follow the path of the solar nitro, oak ashes and now, im experimenting with obtaining SM. My favorite texts are "The golden chain of Homer" and "Hermetic recreations", but I know others authors too. Im part of a small group of alchemists in my country and i would like to share experiences with others brothers of the art. .

Salazius
08-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Roburus,

Welcome to AlchemyForums ! The place to be.

:)

JinRaTensei
08-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Welcome :)

Sounds like you have interesting experiences/perspective to share!

Ghislain
08-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Welcome Roburus

Ghislain

Loki Morningstar
08-06-2016, 09:36 AM
Welcome Roburus.

black
08-06-2016, 01:12 PM
Welcome Roburus

It is so good to see others studying Alchemy and putting it to the test in the lab.

Awani
08-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Welcome.

:cool:

zoas23
08-06-2016, 11:32 PM
Welcome.
Spanish is my main language too (Argentina).

Kiorionis
08-07-2016, 12:54 AM
Welcome to the forums, oh Roburus. :)

Illen A. Cluf
08-07-2016, 03:55 PM
Hi, thanks for accepting me, its great to be here :D

Im Roburus and im from Mexico. I have seven years studying the ancient alchemical knowledge and two in practical alchemy. I follow the path of the solar nitro, oak ashes and now, im experimenting with obtaining SM. My favorite texts are "The golden chain of Homer" and "Hermetic recreations", but I know others authors too. Im part of a small group of alchemists in my country and i would like to share experiences with others brothers of the art. .

Welcome! Seeing that you are from Mexico and seem to know many of the Alchemists there, have you ever heard of a "Sergio" and/or a "Group of 12"?

Roburus
08-14-2016, 02:30 PM
Welcome! Seeing that you are from Mexico and seem to know many of the Alchemists there, have you ever heard of a "Sergio" and/or a "Group of 12"?

Hello Illen, i belong to a small group of alchemists here in México, but i dont heard anything about sergio or his group. Sounds interesting! Can you tell me more about it?

Roburus
08-14-2016, 02:37 PM
Welcome.
Spanish is my main language too (Argentina).

Hola Zoas23! Me he topado con tu web varias veces en la busqueda de material alquimico. Tienes varias piezas de arte muy interesantes! Te felicito! Conozco tres alquimistas magnificos en tu país, son buenos amigos mios. Dime, practicas la alquimia? Que via sigues? Saludos!

Roburus
08-14-2016, 02:37 PM
Thanks!!

Illen A. Cluf
08-14-2016, 03:07 PM
Hello Illen, i belong to a small group of alchemists here in México, but i dont heard anything about sergio or his group. Sounds interesting! Can you tell me more about it?

Absolutely. Here is the relevant correspondence:

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/archive/index.php/t-4400.html

Agni
08-30-2016, 11:32 PM
Wellcome my friend!!

zoas23
08-31-2016, 12:44 AM
Hola Zoas23! Me he topado con tu web varias veces en la busqueda de material alquimico. Tienes varias piezas de arte muy interesantes! Te felicito! Conozco tres alquimistas magnificos en tu país, son buenos amigos mios. Dime, practicas la alquimia? Que via sigues? Saludos!

I'll reply i English as to avoid making everyone else go to google translate! ;)

Thank you for the kind comments about my web!!! It was created with a lot of patience and effort... and if I am not wrong, it accidentally became the biggest one of its type (in size). Something that I had never planned, it simply happened.

As for alchemy, my current project is to exhaust the vegetable kingdom before moving to metals... This is simply because I believe that running is the fastest way to crash against a wall.

I am assuming too much, but I think I know who are the three persons you know (if it is them, my relationship with them is quite complex... mostly because my GF was dating one of them and then when she became my GF, I became similar to Satan*... but maybe we are talking about different persons and I am assuming too much!).

* a truly trivial issue.