PDA

View Full Version : SCAM WARNING: Selling The Great Work

Andro
09-17-2016, 09:38 PM
Please read this thread and be aware that Rhoend tried to create multiple users (that so far have all been removed) in this forum, in order to promote himself. / dev

Spin-Off thread, continued from HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2071-Spiritus-Mundi&p=44110#post44110)

The alchemist can manifest with a secret device.

I'm curious - Are you by any chance referring to the device (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-l_4-PyeRMFw/VqZ6gXjJXWI/AAAAAAAAB8U/Y2SjKhCdavg/s640/WP_20150411_004.jpg) promoted by the person who is currently selling a book for 900 dollars, titled 'The Last Alchemical Treaty of Our Century' & who is promising buyers of the book to also send them a sample of the stone?

If yes, I must at least admit there are some decent Photoshop & SFX skills exhibited on that website...

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/--SqAAqV-xK4/V82eRjyJYCI/AAAAAAAACRc/GjP-4KbE_9wehsqeHFMam8MU1GPHUB4DACLcB/s320/libro-misterioso.jpg

Anyway, this whole narrative rings a distant bell...

1. I don't know if you are referring to the above mentioned 'secret device'. I just intuitively sensed a possible connection, which may be completely wrong.

2. It is also not my intention to discredit the person who sells that book or to negate the validity of its content (because I haven't read it), but there are (IMO) enough 'red flags' on that site to at least tread cautiously...

------------------------------------------------------------

alfr
09-17-2016, 11:17 PM
Hello andro I too I have strong perplexities about if the process of rhoend is true ? and him web and its sales to $ 900 for one book and I think we urge extreme caution and healthy skepticism about everything that proposes many of his alleged instructions es pork bones urine and concentration of sunrays are derived and parts and total invention of the fertile mind of an already very and extremely discussed a pseudo alchemist French or better recognized him as well as rhoend as a mercate temple
named sthephan barillet

see

http://www.rhoend.com/2016/09/la-via-secreta-de-los-huesos-y-el-fuego.html

and more

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 09:51 AM PDT

http://www.rhoend.com/2016/09/atrapando-la-luz-del-sol.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Rhoend+%28Rhoend%29

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 09:48 AM PDT

http://www.rhoend.com/2016/09/condensando-spiritus-mundi.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Rhoend+%28Rhoend%29

m best regard alfr

JDP
09-18-2016, 01:13 AM
Asking for money for supposed "alchemical" secrets is an old gimmick. Anyone still falling for this obviously isn't acquainted with the "betrüger" literature of the 16th-17th century, works like Richard Stanihurst's "Touchstone of Alchemy", Khunrath's "Heartfelt Warning" against the "Bad-Chymists", or Michael Maier's "Examen Fucorum Pseudo-Chymicorum". A few passages from the latter work will suffice to demonstrate the utter ridiculousness of the situation of some self-appointed "master" of alchemy basically begging money for supposed "secrets":

"It goes against all reason that someone who really had mastered this great art, tested over and over again in experiments, would want to sell this knowledge to another for a piece of bread or a bit of gold.
It is an unmistakable sign of the pseudo-chymist that he wants to sell gold for gold, something uncertain as fact, and something priceless for very little. If he doesn't really possess it (i.e. the alchemical secret), then it is as if he had sold wind and empty words for money. If the latter is the case, then the scoundrel receives too much money for the wind, and the buyer is cheated. If the former is the case, then the seller is cheated."

In other words: both possible scenarios (i.e. selling the alchemical secret for any price or selling lies and phony processes for any price) do not make any sense whatsoever and therefore must be immediately discarded. In both possible scenarios either the buyer or the seller end up losing. Maier's logic on this topic is as solid today as was back in 1617 when he published that work.

Ghislain
09-18-2016, 09:30 AM
I have to agree with the logic there JDP for if you could have untold wealth why would you sell the idea to others,
you could afford to give it away if you had the notion to share it.

Ghislain

Lux Natura
09-18-2016, 04:11 PM
There are things that are beyond the reach of wealth, and this poses an issue for the normal human mind, because the idea of wealth is an extension of the ideas of property and ownership, which are heavily rooted in the desires to exert dominance over things outside the self and over other people's time and energy. Our way of thinking is peculiar that it somehow looks at wealth and money as the lowest common denominator and measure for personal value. We confound wealth with value, and seek the former thinking we can buy the latter!

Actually I was discussing this with an acquaintance who is an investor and consultant, and he told me the most curious thing: the more he charges for his services, the more closely his clients follow his suggestions. He said "if I give advice for free, they won't follow it, because they think the more money it costs the more it's worth! So I charge as much as they can afford, and then they are happy with the result."

Experiences and truths and understanding that exist outside the realm of this possessive part of the self cannot be bought and sold - even if we wanted to. Just as you cannot buy love, or a mystical experience. Nor do I think you can give it away for free. It's simply not a commodity or transferable property.

What delineates the idea that it can and cannot be sold? I think it's the direct experience of what it is. So perhaps those who are attempting to sell it simply have not had the experience to understand why it cannot be bought and sold, and this reveals what they are actually trying to sell! Their lack of understanding, repackaged as a mystery, sold to the sucker who confuses wealth with value.

Dendritic Xylem
09-20-2016, 09:23 PM
Hello andro I too I have strong perplexities about if the process of rhoend is true ?

The video of the "germination" is very bad...

[link broken]

He just pushes a semi-dry seedling up through the soil, with no visible growth.

Here is what it should look like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udYPDYkc37Y

--------------------------------

Ghislain
09-21-2016, 12:08 AM
In the first video the seedling goes backwards at one point...looks like it is being pushed from the bottom.

The second is time lapse photography.

If you heat a seed it does sprout just a little...this is done with hemp which is then used as fishing bait
due to the little root poking out looking attractive to the fish.

Ghislain

garvolt2002
09-21-2016, 09:36 PM
So many people just trying to make a quick buck at €900.

Andro
09-22-2016, 05:40 PM
- Noticeable Special FX in both videos and images.

- As soon as something 'interesting' is posted here on AF, a new blog entry is soon to follow, like recently with the 'Solar Path' and 'The 'Artifice' of Lana Terzi (not the first time this happens).

Do what you please, but I personally suggest caution.

Dwellings
09-22-2016, 06:34 PM
- Noticeable Special FX in both videos and images.

- As soon as something 'interesting' is posted here on AF, a new blog entry is soon to follow, like recently with the 'Solar Path' and 'The 'Artifice' of Lana Terzi (not the first time this happens).

Do what you please, but I personally suggest caution.

Revisited the SM thread, he called Unicorn-> White Stone which should have been a sufficient enough red flag for anyone well versed with alchemical symbolism, somebody should have called him out back then. You don't expect such slip ups from one who is that advanced.

alfr
09-22-2016, 07:57 PM
I bought the book nothing to $ 350. The book with other things out $ 900. In the book it is explained step by step system. This forum is public, it may not be disclosed understand everything.

Bj Vidocq

what to tell you Vidocq as I fully set out the barillet methods are absolutely bogus and totally invented and only parts of his imagination and his catch fish to sell its much invented courses in france and this is well known to all except by fools who fall to its courses
2 ie since Mr. rhoedn gives him credit and in various posts advertised methods of urine and pig bones sunlight totally invented by barillet or gonzo or is in bad faith and therefore scam and tries to catch the fish that bite looking to sell fish to his book to over 900 $ (instead of 350 eu are the barillet courses) which is again a real robbery

3 being unable to read things that he wrote Mr. rhoedn in his book that sells at a price to be true robbery and theft of $ 9,000 I obviously can not compare what you consider how valuable it is certainly not the way totally invented by barillet of bones urine and sun COVERED bY GONZO Dupe RHOEDN bY CREDIT and therefore everyone starting from what should draw conclusions then one day if light or else will put a reasonable and normal prices for sale his book robbery will compare me seriously on what to say for now saw street barillet which supports and which is totally invented just feel a great stench of Scam or at least gonzo Dupe unwise trying to place his book at 900 $

my best regard Alfr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::....
Bj Vidocq

che dirti Vidocq come ho ampiamente esposto i metodi di barillet sono assolutamente fasulli e totalmente inventati e solo parti della sua fantasia e del suo pescare pesci per vendere i suoi molto inventati corsi e cio in francia č ben risaputo da tutti tranne che dai gonzi che abboccano ai suoi corsi
2 da cio visto che il signor rhoedn gli da credito e in vari post pubblicizza i metodi di ossa di maiale urina e raggi solari totalmente inventati da barillet o č gonzo o č in mala fede e dunque truffa e cerca di pescare i pesci che abboccano cercando di vendere ai pesci il suo libro a ben 900 $ ( invece 350 eu sono i corsi di barillet ) il che č ripeto una vera rapina

3 non potendo leggere le cose che ha scritto il signor rhoedn nel suo libro che vende a un prezzo da vera rapina e furto da 900 dollari non posso ovviamente confrontare quello che tu valuti come valido certo non lo č la via totalmente inventata dal barillet su ossa urina e sole A CUI DA GONZO DUPE RHOEDN DA CREDITO e dunque ognuno partendo da cio ne tragga conclusioni poi un giorno se leggero il resto o mettera a modici e normali prezzi in vendita il suo libro rapina mi confronterň seriamente su cosa dice per ora visto la via di barillet che propugna e che č totalmente inventata sento solo un gran puzzo di
truffa o quanto meno di gonzo DUPE poco avveduto che cerca di piazzare il suo libro a 900 $

my best regard alfr

crestind
09-22-2016, 08:49 PM
lol that was a funny video. Agree with DX. Looks like a guy pushing a half dead beansprout from underneath. Some of his other photos look like special effects too, some of his captured solar light looks like someone shining a laser at a bottle.

Axismundi000
09-22-2016, 09:19 PM
So there's this machine that people buy for $900 which is advertised to make prime materia? If someone put a technical spec online I would take a look. I'm rather suspicious,with just a small number of people it could become very lucrative. To kind of compare; people buy magic circles the designs drawn from grimoires painted on canvas, they could do them themselves but sometimes they pay rather then doing it themselves. With this device if the design was known but then it was for sale if a person preferred to simply buy it rather then make for themselves. It is easy to make fun of foolish people who get tricked when it is obvious the claims made are very unlikely, sometime when people are very ill they can be tricked easily because they are vulnerable.

alfr
09-23-2016, 01:00 AM
hi Axismundi000 no it is not a machime buy people but the person buy to rhoend the only one book with ipotetical him revelaion alchemical on him experiment at the" very little cost" of 900 $ only him book

nb I forgot more in the book HIM rhoedn included with the book at all that by it a LOL LOL LOL piece of him philosopher's stone so it is said in the Spanish advertising fishing LOL LOL LOL

my best regard

Roburus
09-29-2016, 06:36 PM
There´s a new video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSpksAiPtns

Dendritic Xylem
09-29-2016, 06:46 PM
There´s a new video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSpksAiPtns

He just made a time-lapse like the video I posted (you can tell by the inconsistent light).

Notice how drastically different it looks compared to his first "germination" video.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with this thread...:rolleyes:

Andro
09-30-2016, 04:19 AM
Along with the trickery and the time-lapse videos (there's no 'syringe with elixir' in the time-lapse video like the one in the 'push-from-below' video), other known patterns can be noted, in the area of the 'making excuses' stage. Yes, we're entering this stage now.

This somewhat reminds of N D C, who was paid thousands of dollars by some people for his 'Elixir' but he never delivered, but instead just kept making excuses until the end, blaming all the problems on 'outside forces'. Here we are noticing a similar pattern - alleged 'delays in shipment' of the book, because 'it takes the publisher more to print the book than it takes him to make the stone' and of course why he can't send the 'stone' because of international shipping regulations and now has to make rings to hide it in...

In fact, I would be delighted to be proven wrong about ALL of this, but this MO is all-too-familiar...

JDP
09-30-2016, 06:00 AM
Along with the trickery and the time-lapse videos (there's no 'syringe with elixir' in the time-lapse video like the one in the 'push-from-below' video), other known patterns can be noted, in the area of the 'making excuses' stage. Yes, we're entering this stage now.

This somewhat reminds of N D C, who was paid thousands of dollars by some people for his 'Elixir' but he never delivered, but instead just kept making excuses until the end, blaming all the problems on 'outside forces'. Here we are noticing a similar pattern - alleged 'delays in shipment' of the book, because 'it takes the publisher more to print the book than it takes him to make the stone' and of course why he can't send the 'stone' because of international shipping regulations and now has to make rings to hide it in...

In fact, I would be delighted to be proven wrong about ALL of this, but this MO is all-too-familiar...

Sounds like a modernized version of good ol' "betrügery". You can almost hear Stanihurst, Khunrath and Maier turning in their graves.

Rhoend
09-30-2016, 04:02 PM
Revisited the SM thread, he called Unicorn-> White Stone which should have been a sufficient enough red flag for anyone well versed with alchemical symbolism, somebody should have called him out back then. You don't expect such slip ups from one who is that advanced.

I never called the SM unicorn. I said when we give it rots. But if reading well avoid comment as it exposes.

Best Regards

Rhoend
09-30-2016, 04:04 PM

Andro I think you presumed too. I can only tell you something is wrong.

An airtight greeting

would be good to read before criticizing:

http://www.rhoend.com/2016/09/germinacion-de-dos-amantes.html

This video is not mine. It went up, but never said it was produced by Elixir. The other, the seed it is. I apologize poor quality, I will make another soon to avoid undesirable comments.

Rhoend
09-30-2016, 04:08 PM

For someone who claims to speak with spirits, and be a clairvoyant, and that charges for those services, as you are Andro, your comments are very poor. A lot.

For my, all-too-familiar your attitude.

Sorry for you do not control your jealousy.

Andro
09-30-2016, 04:41 PM
For someone who claims to speak with spirits, and be a clairvoyant, and that charges for those services, as you are Andro, your comments are very poor. A lot.

That's a non-issue. We all have various skills and they can come in handy to pay our bills. There are many commercially available shamans and healers, many of them much better at this than I am. This is my day job, if you will. This is what I trained for, for many years. And even so, in my own line of work, I don't make any outrageous claims or promises.

Here, what is discussed is selling the Great Work of Alchemy and the dubious-appearing methods employed in the videos and general salesmanship. Don't try to side-track it with Ad Hominems...

Mon cher, I'm not 'jealous'. Like I said before, I would be delighted to be proven wrong about all this. However, for now, the evidence seems to point to the contrary, at least for me. I'm expressing my own doubts and 'red flags' about this, and I am not the only one. Are you going to call everyone who smells something fishy 'jealous'? Or are you just picking on me for some reason?

This being said, whoever wants to buy your book, by all means, go for it. There will be a lesson in it, either way.

Andro
09-30-2016, 04:56 PM
This video is not mine.

This comment (that 'the video is not yours') was recently added on your site, because it wasn't there when the video was originally published.

And why did you upload to your YouTube channel a 'germination' video that is an obvious fake? If that previous video (of the dried up seedling being pushed from below) 'is not yours', then why is it on your YouTube channel accompanied by the comment: "By some matter dissolved in distilled water, a spontaneous growth of a seed in a few seconds is feasible. More information: www.rhoend.com"

Andro
09-30-2016, 09:07 PM
OK, now you're trashing me personally (by name) on your blog :)

Google translate from your site:

I regret forum comments where this website and selling the book is criticized. They were expected. And the campaign effected Andro, a person claiming to converse with spirits and banshees, and charges a lot of money for their inquiries medium (that lives).

And I'm not a 'medium', BTW. And I've been doing what I do for many years - not selling some book and then disappear (take down the website and 'retire from the world' like you said you would do).

Interesting that you're only picking on me, because others have noticed the same things about your 'campaign'.

Not only am I NOT the only one here expressing reservations about this 'campaign', but I have seen this pattern/MO a few times to many in the Alchemical community.

Do what you will, it's your right to sell whatever people are willing to buy. Supply and demand :) But far too many people have fallen prey to similar alchemical scams, so it's inevitable to raise questions, especially when this 'campaign' contains elements of dubious authenticity.

As I have already stated before, I would like to hope I'm wrong and that what you offer is genuine. However, your 'campaign' so far seems to suggest otherwise.

Enjoy your 'retirement from the world'.

Illen A. Cluf
09-30-2016, 10:19 PM
From my perspective, it MAY be possible to use a contraption to "collect" some type of condensation that "may" dissolve some matters, or influence them in some ways.

BUT - I strongly feel that this method is totally contrary to classical alchemical principles. Maybe something "new" had been discovered, I don't really know. But to claim that it's somehow related to traditional alchemy is a total scam!

For anyone considering paying $900 for this process, I strongly urge you for some prrof or indication from alchemical sources that it is definitely related.

If the provider cannot, or refuses to provide this verification, I say, DON'T EVEN CONSIDER BUYING IT!!!!

That type of price REQUIRES verification.

The proof is in the response to this request.

DON'T EVER TAKE SOMEONE'S WORD FOR IT.

Be prudent.

Just my two cents.

Awani
09-30-2016, 10:25 PM
There will be a lesson in it, either way.

This statement is the closest we might ever come to real truth. ;)

As for the topic of this thread all I will say, is said in this oldie from my childhood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6MZ8nPm5s4

:cool:

Seth-Ra
10-01-2016, 02:08 AM

A big difference between Andro and you, Rhoend, is that he has a legitimate clientele; people who KNOW that he isn't some charlatan out to get their money, but is actually able to do what he claims. I know by experience - he helped and worked with me through a rather turbulent time in my life and I'm proud to call him my friend. (though we should talk more. :) )
So how about not comparing your cheap site and youtube gimmicks, beyond outrageous price for some mystery text you day-dreamt up, and a very lacking clientele base, to Andro's actual skills, hard work, and human relations, that you deeply lack.

If anyone is "jealous" of another, its you of him. Simply because you apparently don't want to, or don't know how to put in the time to get a skill set rather than a gimmick to a sales pitch.

________

Dev, loved the vid - spot on. XD lol

~Seth-Ra

Dwellings
10-01-2016, 04:23 AM
@Rhoend

Also SM is extracted from our sea and hence it must be whitish liquid and not completely white like milk. Whatever you are using appear red. I was suspicious of this way back when I read your post SM thread though being a noob back then I accepted it. The reason is that Indian sages only called it Water/Milk but mostly Milk.

Only a fool will use diluted stone (Stone diluted in water) for applying on any kingdom with life. Such water will kill the life rather than accelerate it. You need to make Golden Elixir before you can do anything on any kingdom with life. Yet you never did that. This is Alchemy101. How can you make such a grevious mistake?

Dwellings
10-01-2016, 04:49 AM
One thing that I have noticed, Boasting, charging outrageous prices seems to be a standard practice if the subject/work in question appears to be a Gift of God (Major ones like Alchemy or Minor Ones like Astrology).

Many people from foreign lands come to our country to study Hindu Astrology, go back to their home country and turn it into business charging $250 per consultation. Some Indian Astrologers(living in India) have also set up shop and they charge $100 for the same.

What these guys and perhaps Alchemical guys are doing is nothing but prostituting and mocking God and his gifts.

Andro
10-01-2016, 08:37 PM
Yishai, dear Brother - thank you for standing up for what you feel is right, as you always do!

(I'm using your 'Donum Dei' name :))

Seth-Ra
10-01-2016, 09:03 PM
Yishay, dear Brother - thank you for standing up for what you feel is right, as you always do!

(I'm using your 'Donum Dei' name :))

Of course my Brother, tis my nature. :)

I've also grown accustomed to going by that name, and use it more often. But I keep it "Seth-Ra" here just to not confuse anyone. (Otherwise I'd have put in for a name change months ago. lol)
My brethren can call me what they will, so long as it's friend - and I stand up for my friends.

Everyone sells the Art to an extent - as they sell themselves, in reputation, deed, word etc.
I would argue there is a difference between selling, and whoring the Art. The way I often do things, is to offer my assistance if I feel lead to do so, and do it "free of charge", stipulating that if my actions help, they can donate it what it was worth to them.
For somethings that isn't practical, and payment for time and energy is reasonable. For other things, a simple recommendation/good word is all I ask, or even the creation or furthering of a friendship is "payment".
Such things are natural and worked out amongst people all the time.

But selling things that are false, or gouging people that are desperate, or even going against what you know and feel is right, for some sorta compensation - those things I would call whoring the Art, and are often dealt with, one way or the other. (The thing I call the "Serpent's Bite" comes to mind... The myriad of ways that Spirit protects itself and/or exacts Justice.)

~Seth-Ra/Jessie/Yishai

Andro
10-03-2016, 08:46 PM
http://www.rhoend.com/2016/09/germinacion-de-dos-amantes.html

This video is not mine. It went up, but never said it was produced by Elixir. The other, the seed it is. I apologize poor quality, I will make another soon to avoid undesirable comments.

So the time-lapse video is not yours, but the video with the dried seedling being pushed from below IS yours...

Here what YOUR site says about this tricked video (http://www.rhoend.com/2016/09/germinacion-en-un-minuto.html) (Google translate):

First of all, sorry for the quality of filming. I made with mobile phone, without assistance of any kind.

With one hand he was filming with the other injected the elixir that would allow the seed to grow spontaneously, charge a dormancy containing inside.

Only I stated at the sight. The miracle it is our nature that potentially contains everything.

I took it out of the pot so that its root evolved to appreciate. The video has been filmed in a few minutes. I hope you like. It is what I promised long ago and only now can add.

On Friday, God willing, I will try to film something much more demanding and related human regeneration.

Next week will witness unprecedented.This video ('yours') is obviously fraudulent in relation to what it claims to represent.

What are you trying to accomplish with this?

I have a suggestion for you, if you want to show genuine credibility for such grand claims:

Send a sample of your 'stone' to just one person on this forum who is neutral/non-biased, someone who is a PRACTICING lab alchemist and who is also simultaneously open minded and skeptical and who is not residing in South/Latin America.

I don't want to 'volunteer' anyone, but there are a few potential forum members who are more than fit to objectively test the claims.

So just send one such person a sample of your 'stone' like the ones you are promising to send with your book, to have it tested objectively for small scale trans, and then he can post the results on this thread here. We will then have an objective testimonial that can either confirm or dismiss your claims.

I think it sounds fair. And don't post excuses such as 'it's not multiplied', 'it's too small to prove', 'it's not orientated', etc... because this would be way too conveniently transparent.

Alternatively: You can always sell your book at 29.95 instead...

I'm taking an active role in this because I have personally been either exposed or made indirectly aware of too many scams in the alchemical community - so it's nothing personal...

alfr
10-03-2016, 10:06 PM
BRAVOOOOO ANDRO well tell VERY VERY GOOD bravoooo Seth-Ra

Rhoden and I would say that the proposals for serious aa verification made you Rhoden gives you also the serious possibility of dispel the many clouds that persist to say of many on your work in all international forums not least the serious valuable and excellent salzius that many non little reason for now judge at least unclear put video and shown to you before then defined false and not yours ???

regard
however, the work of spreading his text goes and comes up steam etc announced another booklet so anyone know anything of this new booklet of 1700 here indicates by Rhoden?

http://www.rhoend.com/2016/10/tratado-sobre-el-vapor.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Rhoend+%28Rhoend%29

BRAVOOOOO ANDRO well tell VERY VERY GOOD bravoooo Seth-Ra

e direi rhoden che le proposte di seria verifica fatte a a te rhoden ti danno anche la possibilitŕ di un serio confronto e scacciare le molte nubi che persistono a dire di molti sul tuo operato in tutti i forum internazionali non ultimo il validissimo serio e ottimo salzius che molti con non poca ragione per ora giudicano quantomeno poco chiaro video messi e indicati da te prima poi definiti falsi e non tuoi ???

regard

comunque l'opera di diffusione del suo testo prosegue e viene su vapore etc annunciato un altro libretto cosi qualcuno sa qualche cosa di new questo ilbretto del 1700 che qui rhoden indica ?

http://www.rhoend.com/2016/10/tratado-sobre-el-vapor.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Rhoend+%28Rhoend%29

Vidocq
10-04-2016, 01:37 PM
So the time-lapse video is not yours, but the video with the dried seedling being pushed from below IS yours...

Here what YOUR site says about this tricked video (http://www.rhoend.com/2016/09/germinacion-en-un-minuto.html) (Google translate):

This video ('yours') is obviously fraudulent in relation to what it claims to represent.

What are you trying to accomplish with this?

I have a suggestion for you, if you want to show genuine credibility for such grand claims:

Send a sample of your 'stone' to just one person on this forum who is neutral/non-biased, someone who is a PRACTICING lab alchemist and who is also simultaneously open minded and skeptical and who is not residing in South/Latin America.

I don't want to 'volunteer' anyone, but there are a few potential forum members who are more than fit to objectively test the claims.

So just send one such person a sample of your 'stone' like the ones you are promising to send with your book, to have it tested objectively for small scale trans, and then he can post the results on this thread here. We will then have an objective testimonial that can either confirm or dismiss your claims.

I think it sounds fair. And don't post excuses such as 'it's not multiplied', 'it's too small to prove', 'it's not orientated', etc... because this would be way too conveniently transparent.

Alternatively: You can always sell your book at 29.95 instead...

I'm taking an active role in this because I have personally been either exposed or made indirectly aware of too many scams in the alchemical community - so it's nothing personal...

I myself have produced the vegetation of a seed with my stuff, even with the stone, with pure SM. I think the problem of poor quality film makes too much speculation here. If you want I can make a better film.

Andro
10-04-2016, 01:58 PM
I myself have produced the vegetation of a seed with my stuff, even with the stone, with pure SM. I think the problem of poor quality film makes too much speculation here. If you want I can make a better film.

Whatever.

I've said my piece and expressed my concerns, which were triggered largely by the faked 'push from the bottom' video and the extensive use of editing and Photoshop. The method/s in Rhoend's (your?) book might be working - I am not denying the possibility. I cannot deny it, because I haven't read his (your?) book.

I just hope he/you are not selling Hopium...

I am suggesting to send a small sample to just ONE non-biased person for testing, and your reply is to suggest making another video if I/we want to. Well, make another video only if YOU want to.

Finally, everyone is free to do what they please. Like I said before, there WILL be a lesson in it, either way.

I'm done with this topic.

Good luck to everyone.

Vidocq
10-04-2016, 08:05 PM
Whatever.

I've said my piece and expressed my concerns, which were triggered largely by the faked 'push from the bottom' video and the extensive use of editing and Photoshop. The method/s in Rhoend's (your?) book might be working - I am not denying the possibility. I cannot deny it, because I haven't read his (your?) book.

I just hope he/you are not selling Hopium...

I am suggesting to send a small sample to just ONE non-biased person for testing, and your reply is to suggest making another video if I/we want to. Well, make another video only if YOU want to.

Finally, everyone is free to do what they please. Like I said before, there WILL be a lesson in it, either way.

I'm done with this topic.

Good luck to everyone.

What happens, Andro, is that you ask them to send something free (stone) when people like I paid for that shipment (I paid the book and shipping). Why do you think Rhoend agree to send you a free sample? To satiate your curiosity? To satisfy your doubts?

If you are satisfied, I can shoot a video of a seed growing. It's what I learned in the book of Rhoend.

Andro
10-04-2016, 08:26 PM
What happens, Andro, is that you ask them to send something free (stone) when people like I paid for that shipment (I paid the book and shipping). Why do you think Rhoend agree to send you a free sample? To satiate your curiosity? To satisfy your doubts?

If you are satisfied, I can shoot a video of a seed growing. It's what I learned in the book of Rhoend.

All bold fonts... That'll show me :)

WHY would ANYONE need another video, when we have THIS ONE (http://www.rhoend.com/2016/09/germinacion-en-un-minuto.html) - which is already perfect to demonstrate everything needed to make an informed decision about the type of approach we're dealing with... And anyone who questions the validity is labeled 'jealous', 'not ready', etc...

Like I said, I'm done with this topic. I personally don't need a sample or a video to satisfy anything. I merely suggested that you send a small sample to one person (not me) who can later report here and hopefully back up all the bold claims. I'm sure you can afford the shipping, with the prices you're charging. Write it off as promotional expenses.

And then there's this:

If you give a recipe or device to someone who is not prepared, it can cause problems. It is dangerous to deal with these forces.

The hermetic vision served, but there is actually not dependent on one person. And people may be curious to implement what can not understand.

Awani
10-04-2016, 11:37 PM
Actually those that are stupid enough to buy something very expensive that claims to be a wonder cure/drug/potion/elixir deserve to be screwed over. If I was in need of extra cash this is a good hustle to do... why not... karma is blind when it comes to idiocy. LOL.

Roburus
10-22-2016, 06:00 AM

Friend, show the video and shows what you have learned from the book, please. Personally I would like to see. There are people here that are interested in seeing. The sm is real and there are ways to express them. But many of the things on the Internet are fake.

ghetto alchemist
10-22-2016, 09:09 AM
Why waste time asking for testimonials and videos.

If you interested in the book, then just pony up the money and buy it.

Much easier to separate a fool from his money than separate the philosophers mercury from first matter.

elixirmixer
10-22-2016, 09:34 AM
Much easier to separate a fool from his money than separate the mercury from first matter.

This forum needs a 'like' button ;)

On a serious note, I agree with Andro, i actually found the seed growth video the other day, even before i found this thread which was today, and i remember thinking, this is the most poorly constructed time laps fake ive ever seen.

Its a horrible notion, to think that some poor to-be-widow, in her desperate attempts to heal her dieing husband, will be resorting to some $900 red piss made by someone who couldn't even fake the growth of the seed properly..

But hey maybe im just a rude sceptic... Send me the stone. I volunteer :cool: (would also love to be proven wrong)

elixirmixer
10-22-2016, 10:40 AM
Just want to share... since it is actually on topic this time... I registered my own business today "Australian Alchemy". Currently selling nothing but will probably start with some Ormus fertilisers and i'm also pretty proud of the quality of my colloidal silver so those will be my first two products. A lot of legal issues here in Australia when it comes to trying to sell herbal medicines so probably not any spagyrics unfortunately.

I would never sell the Stone. I'd feel like Judas selling out Jesus to the Jews.

I also came up with a great idea to create a fake video of a seedling growning in seconds right before your eyes.. think that will sell big to the farmers out here ;)

Just teasing Rob, if you got it, flaunt it :cool:

Andro
10-22-2016, 11:44 AM
I think the problem of poor quality film makes too much speculation here. If you want I can make a better film.

You mean finding another time-lapse germination video on YouTube and 'borrow' it, like the current one on the 'Rhoend' site?

You didn't even bother to make your own time-lapse film, but took it from elsewhere on YouTube...

Here's the original YouTube video from November 2013 (the one that was later 'borrowed' and marked with 'Rhoend'), and it clearly says it's a time-lapse video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofszDMnHYjg

You can also watch it directly on YouTube HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofszDMnHYjg&feature=youtu.be&t=17).

Now compare it with the 'instantaneous germination' video on the Vidoqc/Rhoend site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSpksAiPtns

Yes, you added (later) that 'the video is not yours', but you still labeled it as 'instantaneous germination', which it obviously is not. You also labeled it with your own 'watermark'.

Also:

This video is not mine. It went up, but never said it was produced by Elixir. The other, the seed it is.

So it seems the 'elixir' also has mechanical/telekinetic properties, such as miraculously pushing a dry seedling from the bottom of a pot...

PS: Thanks to the person who emailed me the original time-lapse video from 2013... I don't know who you are or how you got my email address, because it wasn't sent through the forum emailing system...

PPS: All of the above is NOT meant to criticize the actual book, because I obviously haven't read it and most likely never will... It is meant to take a closer look at the questionable methods that are used to 'support' the marketing claims.

------------------------------------------------------

alfr
10-22-2016, 01:02 PM
HI ANDRO VERY THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION BRAVOOOOOO

garvolt2002
10-22-2016, 02:23 PM
Thanks Andro, just as expected another false trail.

Roburus
10-22-2016, 03:00 PM
You mean finding another time-lapse germination video on YouTube and 'borrow' it, like the current one on the 'Rhoend' site?

You didn't even bother to make your own time-lapse film, but took it from elsewhere on YouTube...

Here's the original YouTube video from November 2013 (the one that was later 'borrowed' and marked with 'Rhoend'), and it clearly says it's a time-lapse video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofszDMnHYjg

You can also watch it directly on YouTube HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofszDMnHYjg&feature=youtu.be&t=17).

Now compare it with the 'instantaneous germination' video on the Vidoqc/Rhoend site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSpksAiPtns

Yes, you added (later) that 'the video is not yours', but you still labeled it as 'instantaneous germination', which it obviously is not. You also labeled it with your own 'watermark'.

Also:

So it seems the 'elixir' also has mechanical/telekinetic properties, such as miraculously pushing a dry seedling from the bottom of a pot...

PS: Thanks to the person who emailed me the original time-lapse video from 2013... I don't know who you are or how you got my email address, because it wasn't sent through the forum emailing system...

PPS: All of the above is NOT meant to criticize the actual book, because I obviously haven't read it and most likely never will... It is meant to take a closer look at the questionable methods that are used to 'support' the marketing claims.

------------------------------------------------------

Not only the video of 'instantaneous germination' is obviously a fake, did you saw the supposed "human regeneration"? ( it is a new post on the web) I think its clearly makeup hahaha

Andro
10-22-2016, 03:47 PM
Not only the video of 'instantaneous germination' is obviously a fake, did you saw the supposed "human regeneration"? ( it is a new post on the web) I think its clearly makeup hahaha

Hi Roburus,

I just looked at the site and saw the mentioning of such a 'human regeneration' video, but it says it will only be sent to those who ordered the book and the 'stone'.

Roburus
10-22-2016, 05:14 PM
Hi Roburus,

I just looked at the site and saw the mentioning of such a 'human regeneration' video, but it says it will only be sent to those who ordered the book and the 'stone'.

Yes, but only with the photo you can imagine what it will contain, wrinkles are clearly fake.

alfr
10-22-2016, 05:15 PM
first video 'instantaneous germination' fake now video regeneration human made with makeup of beauty farm shop and now we wait the Miracle of the water in wine LO LOL ..

my best regard

(would also love to be proven wrong BUT....)

Andro
10-22-2016, 07:47 PM
Yes, but only with the photo you can imagine what it will contain, wrinkles are clearly fake.

I'm not a Photoshop expert, maybe someone else around here is... But I've heard it's easier to artificially 'age' a face than it is to 'rejuvenate' it.

Below is the photo from the related article (http://www.rhoend.com/2016/10/el-video-de-una-regeneracion-celular.html). Is anyone here experienced enough to tell if it was 'doctored' or not?

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/androgynus_album/TheFace_zpsbh4vwccb.jpg

would also love to be proven wrong

So would I. Unfortunately, the currently available evidence seems to point to the contrary.

alfr
10-22-2016, 09:24 PM
yes andro you have total reason is absolutly true all this video etc is fake

my best regard

elixirmixer
10-23-2016, 12:18 AM
I'm not a Photoshop expert, maybe someone else around here is....

Been photoshopping all my life. See those three, deeper coloured lines on the forehead? They are fake, no one has lines like that. See the expression in her face? She is either seriously in a great deal of pain, or is putting on that face.
You can also tell by the condition of other parts of the skin, and her general bone structure, that this is not an aged woman. She is young, 25-30 at the most.

The big give away Photoshop wise is those big red marks on her head, obviously people do get wrinkles, but they don't look like that.

elixirmixer
10-23-2016, 12:20 AM
Also, older people almost always have skin damage from the sun on their nose, seems strange to have so many wrinkles but with a perfectly clear nose

I didny watch the video, just seen this pic BTW

Andro
10-23-2016, 12:28 AM
I didn't watch the video, just seen this pic BTW

Thanks for the analysis.

There is no video, just this 'teaser' photo.

Ghislain
10-23-2016, 08:22 AM
I'm not a Photoshop expert, maybe someone else around here is... But I've heard it's easier to artificially 'age' a face than it is to 'rejuvenate' it.

Below is the photo from the related article (http://www.rhoend.com/2016/10/el-video-de-una-regeneracion-celular.html). Is anyone here experienced enough to tell if it was 'doctored' or not?

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/wombat1st/TheFace_zpsj5vuwwnb.jpg

So would I. Unfortunately, the currently available evidence seems to point to the contrary.

Andro where did you get the photo from?

Ghislain

Edit: Just realised the related article link...my bad :(

Ghislain
10-23-2016, 08:34 AM
Went to the link...it says, "video of cell regeneration", but no video :(

Ghislain

JDP
10-23-2016, 10:20 AM
This is BETRÜGERY, I tell you. Pure B-E-T-R-Ü-G-E-R-Y!!! Bring back the gallows! ;)

Roburus
11-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Someone leaked Rhoend's indetity on the web:

Sebastián Jarré, from Argentina. Seudo-writer, magician, illusionist, FX, etc.

http://www.sjarre.com.ar/

That explains all...FAKE.

zoas23
11-07-2016, 02:02 AM

Sebastián Jarré, from Argentina. Seudo-writer, magician, illusionist, FX, etc.

http://www.sjarre.com.ar/

That explains all...FAKE.

1. I never participated in this thread because I have friends on "both sides" of the conflict and it's a very uneasy situation for me. This is my first and LAST post here (this thread, not the forum). What I had to say about the conflict, I have already said it in private and my opinions will remain private. I did not feel the need to "choose" a side or the other when it comes to whom are my friends.

2. Disclosing the identity of a forum member has always been a "no no" here... this is even true for those whose name is VERY easy to find (i.e, if you listen to the fantastic podcasts by Dev, then you'll know that his name is not "Dev"... if you visit my website, you will find quite easy which one is my full name). And yet, in this case, this is useful to clarify some issues... So maybe it should stay here as an exception.

3. Rhoend is NOT Jarré... If you wanna know about it, Jarré looks like a typical French guy (short, a bit "chubby" or "corpulent" and blond)... Rhoend looks like a typical south Italian (a "Pasolini" style... he's tall, thin and dark haired).

4. They know each other very well and Jarré has helped Rhoend with a lot of some issues related to design (Rhoend is terrible with computers).

5. The rumor that "Jarré = Rhoend" is as old as hell and I've heard it from some 10 different unrelated sources (I must confess that I believed that such thing was true, though nowadays I know it's not).

5. Jarré is an experienced writer of fiction (sci-fi and gothic novels in most cases) and very few essays. He has a LONG history of properly publishing books. With "properly" I mean giving them an ISBN number and making the legal bureaucracy to register them as his intellectual property. Rhoend is quite "messy" in that sense and NONE of his books had been properly published. Jarré and I have recently convinced him to register them (giving them a copyright, which in Argentina involves following a few bureaucratic steps)... He was stubborn with the idea that such thing was not needed. I had to tell him that being so clever for some issues, he is completely "stupid" for other issues (such thing was NOT an insult, we all have "stupid" sides). Until a few weeks ago, ANYONE could have legally published a book by Rhoend, register it, sell it and even sue Rhoend for publishing a book registered by another person. I am only disclosing this information now, because he has already registered his books. Though such thing may give you a hint that they are NOT the same person... Jarré is no "silly" at all when it comes to protecting his rights as an author... Rhoend is (or was, for he has corrected his mistakes quite recently). Jarré is an excellent graphic designer, Rhoend is quite precarious in that sense (compare the book covers of their respective books and you'll find out who is good and who is not too good at graphic design).

6. Jarré defends his friend as a friend does and also helps him, thus a lot of the HTML design of the webs of Rhoend has been done with help from Jarré (I have helped Rhoend with some techincal issues related to technology too... it is definitely NOT his area).

7. Your source is an illiterate idiot and I know whom he is... a psychopath of the worst kind who has never touched a book about alchemy (actually, he has never touched a book), but managed to create a very dangerous brainwashing cult based only on his own psychosis. I've had very big problems with that idiot and I am sure you despise him too.
No big secret, I know you are close to "J. M. U." (just giving initials of his name, but you know whom he is)... I like him a lot and have helped him by providing him a lot of texts he wanted and told him that he was free to share them with you and your other friends. I have a high esteem for him (JMU) and I appreciate him a lot and I like his kind style... and by extension I appreciate you, because your friend only had excellent words to say about you (by the way, I am in a campaign to bring JMU here... LOL.. tell him to come here too!!! He's a marvelous person).

8. Distrust EVERY word of that ignorant megalomaniac who has only read Harry Potter... an idiot and a psychopath of the worst kind (unusual words coming from my mouth, but with him I dare to make an exception).

9. The rest of my opinions of this subject have been given to friends on both sides of this "conflict" and I prefer to keep them private. I don't like to be in the middle of a fight between people whom I consider friends.

10. Having talked to Jarré and Rhoend I can only say that their styles are very different, though both of them are bibliophiles... a trait I always like. Same thing goes for JMU (come on, bring him here!!! I am trying to convince him since some time ago).

alfr
11-07-2016, 03:33 AM
Hi Roburus

It is absolutely true what says zoas23 also to us through our dear acquaintances
also to us results that sebastian jarre is not rhoend but that he is just a friend of rhoedn

my best regard

ps
however for good to understand everything and the validity or not of what states ipoteticamte rhoedn of its supposedly methods to obtain SM etc So we hope that sooner or later the book that came out now will be read by someone impartial and that with proper severity and objectivity and strong and deep scrutiny and discernment well analyze all this book

ArcherSage
11-07-2016, 04:37 AM
I think its fine to make your knowledge public. Each one of us has something different to contribute to the esoteric works and those who seek it out, can find it. There are many people who without purchasing some of the writings of Manly P Hall, would not have ever had their mind opened to this sort of thing.

Roburus
11-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Zoas23, like i said: someone leaked, not me. IT´S NOT MY SOURCE and its not "new" that rumor. I only shared what exists in the web to see other opinions. But you are right, i have spoken with both and has different way of expressing, is true, but the last events have been very confused. Not the publications of the idiot that you mention, those of Rhoend. I know Jarré and Rhoend from the old blog and the "lapis". They know each other very well, yes. And also you. But theres something extrange in his last posts, but its not my responsibility to treat it here. I dont think that it is a mistake to share this information, the ideal is to check it. And your information is very important and especially: clarifying. I am grateful for it to you.

zoas23
11-08-2016, 01:39 AM
Zoas23, like i said: someone leaked, not me. IT´S NOT MY SOURCE and its not "new" that rumor. I only shared what exists in the web to see other opinions. But you are right, i have spoken with both and has different way of expressing, is true, but the last events have been very confused. Not the publications of the idiot that you mention, those of Rhoend. I know Jarré and Rhoend from the old blog and the "lapis". They know each other very well, yes. And also you. But theres something extrange in his last posts, but its not my responsibility to treat it here. I dont think that it is a mistake to share this information, the ideal is to check it. And your information is very important and especially: clarifying. I am grateful for it to you.

1. I'm not mad at you.... and I would like you to bring the lovely JMU here! (and in the future I will give a few more things to him that he shall give to you too). I don't know you, but I admit that my references about you couldn't be better. And since I know who you enjoy to work with (a marvelous person indeed), I also take it as a fact that your opinion about JDC can't be positive (which simply means that you are a sane person).

2. Don't take Jorge Diaz as a source, since only bullshit comes out from his mouth.... I got confused too when I say his lasts posts too (JDC, not Rhoend) and the "leaked e-mails" were Jarré is praising him. I had to ask Jarré if he had suddenly become psychotic... thankfully he didn't. JDC simply wrote the e-mails by himself (i.e, they are 100% fake). Now... that's a person with whom it is important to be cautious. That's why I said that you should not let yourself be influenced by THAT specific source (an ignorant psychopath and a pathological megalomaniac practicing the alchemy of "Harry Potter", and sadly this is literal, not a joke -you know it, but most people here doesn't speak Spanish). I also dislike the idea of how JDC got other members of this forum, who are completely unaware of this situation, become involved indirectly in his frauds (by mentioning them in his fake e-mails). I had warned some of them about it. Thankfully the connection he created is quite trivial and it won't really hurt anyone's reputation.

3. Yeah, the rumor is as old as hell... and it's as false as hell too. Rhoend is quite paranoid about his identity, Jarré isn't. This same forum has persons who are very paranoid about their identity and real name (I won't give examples) and others who are not (I can be an example of such thing).

4. The last posts by Rhoend mean what they mean... he is retiring from the "alchemical scene" completely and doesn't want to participate in it anymore and has other plans for his life. He won't be selling his book anymore, which is what he said a long time ago... and he wanted to take down his web, but later decided to keep it online, but password protected (and only for people he trusts, though for free) and a friend of him will be in charge of being its webmaster (the person is NOT Jarrré), having full rights of doing whatever she wants with it (even taking it down). He doesn't want to be in charge of the web anymore. No big mysteries there.

5. This thread is VERY uneasy for me and I would like not to go on with this debate... but I would be VERY pleased to meet you in other threads and talk about other issues. As I've said, I only have the BEST references about you (without much details, just a few words by JMU about how serious you are... So I would prefer to move to less *controversial* issues). I don't enjoy struggles and I simply wanted to clarify some issues. That's it. Hopefully we'll meet in other threads here and the conversation will be easier.

6. Can we kidnap JMU and force him to join this forum? :p

Awani
11-08-2016, 02:34 AM
Now I have to ask: why is it that every time there is some drama regarding alchemy "Practical Alchemists" are ALWAYS involved. This has been the case for the past 10 years.

The Greed for Gold is a fucking disease. I really want, and hope, all those kinds of alchemist really do make gold. They deserve it... and they might think it will bring them good... but wait and see. Alas, they have to wait a long time because they will never make gold (and I wish I will be wrong about that). Ha ha.

Long time in the future they will lie on their deathbed wondering why they never made gold, and maybe - just maybe - they will think of me... and in the distance they will hear a whisper from the past: ...I told you so... ;)

*The TRUE Great Work can't be sold, unless you are a whore. ;)

zoas23
11-08-2016, 09:48 AM
Now I have to ask: why is it that every time there is some drama regarding alchemy "Practical Alchemists" are ALWAYS involved. This has been the case for the past 10 years.

The Greed for Gold is a fucking disease. I really want, and hope, all those kinds of alchemist really do make gold. They deserve it... and they might think it will bring them good... but wait and see. Alas, they have to wait a long time because they will never make gold (and I wish I will be wrong about that). Ha ha.

Long time in the future they will lie on their deathbed wondering why they never made gold, and maybe - just maybe - they will think of me... and in the distance they will hear a whisper from the past: ...I told you so... ;)

*The TRUE Great Work can't be sold, unless you are a whore. ;)

A problem of perception... this is because the forum is about Alchemy.
If you visit a forum about other areas of Hermeticism, you will see again and again "dramas" which are unrelated to Alchemy (i.e, a typical case: visit a forum about "magic" and the first thing you'll see is Thelemites -Crowleyans- fighting about which one is the "REAL" Ordo Templi Orientis with each one of them showing documents and documents about which one of its current branches is the "legitimate one").

It's not so surprising that an alchemy forum has "alchemical dramas" (and the "spiritual alchemy" threads involve a lot of drama too).

Or visit a forum about African Traditions (I mean shamanic African Traditions) and you'll find a lot of drama about who has a "true initiation" and who doesn't (I'm not into them, but a friend added me to a group like that and it was just discussions on this issue).

Or, even, get away from Hermeticism and visit a forum about Bonsai Trees (I joined some of them in the past as to learn)... the typical thing you'll see there is a person posting a photo of a Bonsai that looks AMAZING... and then 20 comments saying: "Oh! Is that what you achieved with this 30 years old Bonsai? What an amateur you are... I'm so much better than you! You should give up and do something else!".

LOL... there's very fe forums without drama... and I would not blame the "practical alchemists" (if you wanna see the face of hell itself, I suggest you to join a forum about Bonsai Trees... it will make you laugh).

Andro
11-08-2016, 02:33 PM
Off-topic continued HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4824-Is-Spiritual-Alchemy-A-Valid-Path&p=45430#post45430).

Kiorionis
11-08-2016, 07:33 PM
I suppose I should have seen this sooner. I'd like to remind everyone of our forum Rules and Guidelines: (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/announcement.php?f=2&a=3)

The following is an absolute NO (either in posts or private messages):
- Threats
- Harrassments
- Flaming
- Spamming
- Trolling
- Personal attacks
- Posting private/restricted information without explicit permission from the other involved party/parties, such as (but not limited to) actual names, phone numbers, addresses (physical, email, skype, etc...), private correspondences and documents.

alfr
12-06-2016, 10:19 PM
hi every body

flourish of spanish many books on strange apparatus valid or not? with which attract the SM (each after see it can have the opinion about them)
in this period after the notorious book rhoedn of supposed apparatus and related methods supposed to catch the SM are coming out now after what many strange books (by a very strange character who is very well discussed sometimes often very discredit of many but perhaps appropriating it? other valid sources perhaps? how about what is said ? in various research environments perhaps ? (and I do not know if true but carry for info) he has published something that may perhaps have some interest perhaps ...) ?

these are all books on various devices and MS and all apparently in hard and very hard and strong and nasty competition with each other, therefore, seen for what to do with a free opinion and that everyone evaluate the validity or otherwise of what
carry out these few links to them each corresponding you can avail of these things make their own opinions and freely assess the validity or otherwise of these strange devices with magnets etc and the various writings of dew SM etc (and after you accept everyone makes opinion and freely assess them)
google in there about them the author also contradicted many and also by many
has had many disrepute weird and strange videos from and many various web etc

I hope the information is useful to everyone to deepen so the discussion about all these is open opininion about these

manuscrito-de-un-alquimista-la-cúpula-y-el-agua-que-no-moja/

Manuscript of an alchemist the dome and the water that does not wet

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jorge-diaz-crespo-valdes/manuscrito-de-un-alquimista-la-c%C3%BApula-y-el-agua-que-no-moja/paperback/product-22935473.html

Este es un manuscrito en el que presento un artefacto para generar agua que no moja las manos, esto quiere decir que podemos hacer manifiesta con este artefacto el agua divina que durante tantos ańos muchos alquimistas intentaron manifestar sin resultado alguno, es por esto que este documento es algo valioso pues te otorga la oportunidad de poder manifestar este agua y un conocimiento único que jamas fue divulgado en anterioridad. Si estas buscando un manuscrito de alquimia revelador el cual te indique paso a paso como construir un artefacto para recolectar el agua divina,

my best regard alfr

----------------------------------

fiorire libri su apparati strani validi o meno ? coi quali attirare lo SM (ognuno li valuti )
in questo periodo dopo il notorio libro di rhoedn su supposto apparato e relativi metodi supposti per la cattura dello SM ora dopo cio stanno uscendo molti strani libri (da uno molto strano personaggio che č molto discusso anche a volte spesso con molto discredito di molti ma forse appropriandosene ? da altre validi fonti forse ? come su cio si dice ? ( e io non so se vero ma riporto per info) in vari ambienti di ricercatori forse ha pubblicato qualcosa che puo forse avere un certo interesse forse ... )

questi sono tutti vari libri su apparati e SM e tutti a quanto pare in dura e molto hard e forte e cattiva concorrenza tra loro dunque visto cio per farsene una libera opinione e per che ognuno valuti la validita o meno di cio
riporto su questi alcuni link a loro corrispondenti ognuno si potra su questi cosi fare una propria opinione e liberamente valutarne la validita o meno di questi strani apparati con magneti etc e dei vari scritti su SM rugiada etc (e dopo averne preso visione ognuno si faccia opinione e liberamente li valuti)
su google a riguardo dell'autore di essi ci sono anche strani videos e strani molti contraddetti da molti web vari

spero che l'informazione sia utile a tutti per approfondire

cosi la discussione č aperta su cio

manuscrito-de-un-alquimista-la-cúpula-y-el-agua-que-no-moja/

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jorge-diaz-crespo-valdes/manuscrito-de-un-alquimista-la-c%C3%BApula-y-el-agua-que-no-moja/paperback/product-22935473.html

Este es un manuscrito en el que presento un artefacto para generar agua que no moja las manos, esto quiere decir que podemos hacer manifiesta con este artefacto el agua divina que durante tantos ańos muchos alquimistas intentaron manifestar sin resultado alguno, es por esto que este documento es algo valioso pues te otorga la oportunidad de poder manifestar este agua y un conocimiento único que jamas fue divulgado en anterioridad. Si estas buscando un manuscrito de alquimia revelador el cual te indique paso a paso como construir un artefacto para recolectar el agua divina,

garvolt2002
12-06-2016, 10:29 PM
Interesting that this book is €100 and a few weeks ago I seen a similar book for €900. Has anyone read this book. It appears to be magnets attached a flask. Magnet to attract another magnet?

garvolt2002
12-06-2016, 10:38 PM
I did a search on the Interent on the author of the book and he has many videos posted. http://www.jorgediazcrespo.es/

Andro
12-06-2016, 11:19 PM
Interesting that this book is €100

Lulu description:

If you only want the 'divine salt' instead of the 'divine water', you can apparently learn it from the same author for only half the price (http://www.lulu.com/shop/jorge-diaz-crespo-valdes/manuscrito-de-un-alquimista-condensador-de-%C3%A9ter/paperback/product-22962802.html) (& change) :)

Lulu description:

Este es un manuscrito en el que presento un artefacto para atrapar un agua con la semilla de vida en su interior, una sal... Esto quiere decir que podemos hacer manifiesta con este artefacto la sal divina que durante tantos ańos muchos alquimistas intentaron manifestar sin resultado alguno, es por esto que este documento es algo valioso pues te otorga la oportunidad de poder manifestar este agua y un conocimiento único que jamas fue divulgado en anterioridad. Si estas buscando un manuscrito de alquimia revelador el cual te indique paso a paso como construir un artefacto para recolectar esta Sal divina, esto es lo que buscas así que no dudes en comprarlo.Both book descriptions (on Lulu) are almost identical.

garvolt2002
12-06-2016, 11:50 PM
I suppose 50 euro is better than none at all. lol

Nibiru
12-07-2016, 01:11 AM
why? I doubt one could sell the Stone if one possessed it, or one would be granted the vision necessary with the intentions to do so. no offense is meant here, just sharing my opinion on the original thread topic\title.

zoas23
12-07-2016, 01:45 AM
Jorge Diaz Crespo is a psychotic guy... anyone who speaks Spanish knows it.
He has some sort of weird cult (like an Alchemical Order).
He has never read ANY book on alchemy and his source is "Harry Potter and the Alchemical Stone" movie (this is NOT a way of mocking him, but something that he repeats again and again and it's his own favorite "propaganda").

He discourages reading alchemical books, he hasn't read any of them.... and I've had BIG discussions with him several times in Spanish speaking forums and he's 100% crazy (he believes that there is a conspiracy against him... he accused me of trying to hack his computer as to steal his information and that I am coordinated with other persons to steal his stone).

Other than that, to become his student, since the books are only a fish hook to attract students, you have to sign a form with 5 clauses, one of them is that "your soul belongs to him" (I don't believe that you can transfer your soul by signing a paper, but he does!)... and that he can add any clause he wants to what you sign.

That person is a true psychopath... and also an ignorant.

His videos are somehow hilarious if you speak Spanish (you find phrases such us: "Some people asked me questions about Paracelsus, I have no fucking idea of who is this Paracelsus, I've learnt everything from Harry Potter... I don't know what Paracelsus did").

In his case, I am confused between the idea of a fraud or absolute insanity.

He also published videos showing e-mails by Sebastian Jarré in which Sebastian is asking him to be his student.... the e-mails are 100% fake.

So all I can say about this Jorge Diaz Crespo guy is that if you speak Spanish, you'll get that he's simply a lunatic and without any kind of alchemical experience (and his technique is based on the idea that he was born with the gift of seeing the Spiritus Mundi with his eyes and didn't know what it was until he saw Harry Potter and understood how to catch it because he can see it). I wouldn't pay $0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000001 for a book written by him.

alfr
12-08-2016, 01:53 AM
hi
Crespo certain character is absolutely true Crespo written publications etc is absolutely no doubt as I said once that video ect Crespo have many detractors, and that the character has features very least very very strange ... including ambiguous and strange are the membership rules at his group and this is a true fact and a fact and all that see link at the end
but of everything but for clarity it should also be said that it in this strange juxtapositions of war "alchemical" (nb poor alchemy) made of various publications -with perhaps the publications of various methods of capturing the SM that what feels fr etc are snatched by well atria baskets - and very heavy insults and denigration well as true defamation homophobic (on which already informed law rightly investigates ...) them on anything real in this south American Hispanic charade is a real seedy casino brothel (on what, see the link below) by all the parties in the field because this painful publishing opposition "alchemical" flows as we shall also heavily in basics as we shall see vulgar and homophobic thing in the south america and spain is all a real disgust and what is true for all the good contenders and parties thereto
because apart from all these books that come out (on which I would consider rather interesting from what I know and you know you well understand the source from which in good faith were intercepted and that what is known about everything in fr etc is extremely annoyed and has It is taken publicly as is well known distances) now this painful war "alchemical" (nb poor alchemy) Hispanic etc is well known that in addition to books is also conducting in very vulgar manner and much think (as I already said) so think and drab even though there is a photshop hard gay sexual denigration of wrongly or detractors of Crespo reason think about what comes the squalor in photoshop that is a violent attack against her alleged Crespo gay tendencies is called ..crespolla them .... . http://www.jorgediazcrespo.es/publican-documento-pdf-desprestigiandome-tienes-que-verlo/
and depicted with a cut and paste of photoshop in poses very hard gay porn (for pdf photoshop and blog built for it (here we come to a real lousy meanness) do not put the direct link so who will want to see (this ugh) will do cut and paste because the levels of meanness that you have in this article of a homophobic attack are absolutely outrageous and unacceptable link ... http: //jorgediazcrespolla.blogspot.com.es/)
from what the one thing that we can say that all participants of this sordid meanness of repartee to this squalid war with homophobic basis that everything is a real sleazy crap and that all those who are there for participation and all that are down to these squalid homophobic levels are all absolutely equally insane and all disgustingly homophobic thus seen what of all this painful lousy miserable squalor is just better to draw on all participants a merciful veil

.................................................. .................................................. ......

INSTEAD MAYBE ALCHEMY ?

I altresi on everything I think (and well know from very reliable sources that accredit what many know and also what .... But no one says this ...)
instead the source of all this degenerate of squalid war etc publications based disgustingly homophobic
Instead there are and have been published on several occasions and in various books and booklets (and this instead and this can also be interesting how many serious researchers assert, and many know well what.... But no one says this ...) by various methods before rhoend then also from others who now are contrasted with texts etc on devices and methods of capture for SM
(Which as is well known methods are very similar because as you know in europe spain fr etc resulting in strange and different ways also hid ..
but by the same reliable source which as you know it is now well furious) that seem to be arising, and snatched from the good faith of a different and very reliable source that seems serious
and where as you understand with various very similar publications now its also very interesting research and experiments are now being used by one or the other to make good much money (and all that it is now very angry), but then, maybe ?
the methods disclosed in the field of contenders are perhaps not just ignore and perhaps may be interesting to read some of them because maybe copied and recopied each other instead come and maybe have been snatched for several and very different ways hid ..
and so thus snatched from the good faith of others instead of series of experiments very seriously qualified researcher (which it is now raging) and this is also what is said in various serious and qualified Spanish European circles fr etc.

my best regard

ps
here instead of all this squalor a critique of a very serious researcher that instead cites in his criticism of many motivations series
http://www.sjarre.com.ar/p/no-pensaba-escribir-al-respecto.html

zoas23
12-08-2016, 03:47 AM
ps
here instead of all this squalor a critique of a very serious researcher that instead cites in his criticism of many motivations series
http://www.sjarre.com.ar/p/no-pensaba-escribir-al-respecto.html

It's hard for me to understand your English, I understand your Italian better. Though I get the general meaning of what you wrote.

1) The criticism that Jarré wrote about JDC was after JDC (Jorge Diaz Crespo) publicly attacked him several times. It was not a response to anything that Jarré did, he simply attacked him because he likes to be the one and only Alchemist and doesn't stand the idea that another person can practice Alchemy without being his student. He also attacked me several times, though not with videos, but simply in Spanish speaking forums... making insane accusations (i.e, that I was part of a conspiracy to steal his stone... I live in Argentina, he lives in Spain... but he was convinced that I wanted to travel to Spain to get into his house and steal his stone... when such thing became absurd, I became for him a "computer hacker" and I was hacking his computer to steal his "recipes"... I know nothing about computer hacking... and I am not even interested in his "stone" or his "methods").

2) The fact that he claims that his ONLY source is Harry Potter is quite laughable to me... He has never read any alchemical text.

3) The fact that he was stealing information from Rhoend is accurate. He sent a person to speak to Rhoend and this person gave him some information about some basic experiments by Rhoend. Though it was meaningless information to be honest. The fact that he did such thing was told to me by 2 unconnected persons. One of them is a former student of JDC who was also his collaborator... the other one is a friend from Spain who talked to this "spy" and the "spy" confessed that he was doing such thing.

4) He has many detractors because the Spanish speaking forums became a nightmare... they work good until JDC and his army of acolytes arrives and they become bullshit. I.e, there can be a thread about the Golden Chain of Homer... and you will find JDC and his acolytes explaining that they have not read such book, but that it won't lead anywhere because the only method that works is the method that JDC created after watching Harry Potter. Yeah, he has many detractors and one of them created a page with gay porn images and replaced the faces for the face of JDC... I have no idea of who did such page, though as far as I know, JDC is not gay or bisexual.

5) His former student and collaborator got in touch with me after I got attacked several times by JDC (JDC suggested that I was planning to steal his stone with him... I didn't know him, though now I do... we actually talked to each other after these accusations by JDC). He wrote a .pdf about the REAL activities of JDC when it comes to alchemy (he achieved nothing and he published conversations in which he admits that he achieved nothing)... The document also contains hilarious things, like the student and collaborator of JDC telling him that they could use the image of an Ouroboros as their logo... and JDC asking what does Ouroboros mean... The student answers to him that it's a snake that bites its tail... and JDC replies that it is the snake that seduced Eve and that it's probably a satanic symbol (his lack of culture is surprising).

6) The .pdf contains some other dialogues which are less hilarious, like JDC giving him the passwords of some hacked PayPal accounts and asking his student to transfer money from them to his own account (the account of the Student) and then send him (JDC) the money. He was trying to steal money, but needed a second person to make a "triangle" as to be "innocent" if the owner of the PAyPal account made a complain (his idea was probably that the "student" was going to be accused of fraud and hacking, instead of him).

7) When Jarré was attacked, I sent him the document (the .pdf created by his former student) which is the basis of the criticisms of Jarré. I did it because I had been in the same situation and I see a BIG difference between a person who reads books and tries to decipher them (Jarré) and a person who watched Harry Potter and decided that the only alchemist in the Universe is himself (JDC).

8) The document contains weird allegations by JDC... i.e, there is a weird dialogue between his student and him in which JDC explains him that he is Elohim. He has a weird messianic complex.

9) I don't know much about the culture of Spain, but since this "war" involves mostly Argentina and Spain, I would say that Argentina is not really a homophobic country. You can check this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory#South_America and you will find how Argentina has probably the BEST laws when it comes to LGTB rights (of course, other countries have identical laws too... but they are a reflection of the local culture). And having talked with Jarré on the subject, he is strongly against racism, fascism and homophobia.

10) The books by JDC are simply a "bait" to attract people to his own "alchemical Order", which is called "La Hermandad de JDC" ("The Brotherhood of JDC" would be the English translation). To join his "brotherhood" you have to sign a paper with 5 clauses, which mostly say:
-If you think that something that JDC says is wrong, the case is that you are still ignorant and JDC is not... so you have to analyze why you are wrong until you understand why JDC is right.
-JDC can ask anything from you and you have to obey, because he knows what's good for you and you don't.
-Your soul belongs to JDC and he has the right to retain forever the soul of those who are not loyal to him.
- JDC can add further clauses and he simply has to communicate them to his students, but they have to accept the new clauses.
-And that you have to be silent about what he teaches (the only reasonable clause).

11) ... and again, the method of JDC is allegedly based on the idea that he sees the Spiritus Mundi with his eyes since he was born and didn't know what it was until he realized what it was after watching "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone". I've heard many stories about alchemy, but that one is for sure the winner when it comes to how bizarre a person can get.

12) If I am going so strong against JDC here it is because I've seen MANY Spanish speaking forums getting completely destroyed by his insanity... and I honestly don't want to see that bullshit happening here. This place is better without his insanity and without his acolytes. Some people are crazy in a "nice" way and some people are crazy in an "ugly" way... the madness of JDC is beyond what I can stand.

alfr
12-08-2016, 04:43 AM
hi
I can also be also agree on everything 11 point if criticisms are correct and just how does jarre and critical alerts etc express serious as rightly as are those that jarre rightly made
and myself from the start it myself in the post I also say that the subject is crespo at least very sui generis, and i say he is very strange ...
but instead are totally unacceptable and disgraceful attacks made from South America or spanish and (and not necessarily by the Argentine) attacks with base homophobic blog with porn poses homoxes made with phoshop and just what you see in pdf lin post preceente etc and this painful war documents stolen between various contenders by quite another reliable source (which is well known and rightly furious about all this BUT THE REAL SOURCE OF ALL THESE DOC METHODS ETC snatched by good faith from the true source THIS yes THAT'S IMPORTANT .... )
but in the midst of all this squalor are INSTEAD these absolutely unacceptable ans disgraceful this homophobic attacks

my best regard

------------------------------------------------------------

hi
io posso anche essere anche d'accordo su tutto gli 11 punti se critiche sono corrette e giuste come le fa jarre e critiche avvisi etc sono detti seriamente come giustamente fa jarre e io stesso fin dall'inizio io stesso nei post io anche dico che il soggetto crespo č quantomeno molto suis generis e molto diciamo strano...
ma invece sono totalmente inaccettabili e ignobili gli attacchi fatti dal sud america e (non necessariamente argentina ) con blog a base omofobica con porno pose homoxes fatti con phoshop e a cio basta che si veda pdf lin in post preceente etc e di questa penosa guerra di documenti sottratti tra vari contendenti da ben altra accreditata fonte (che ben si sa e che čč giustamente furiosa di cio MA LA VERA FONTE DI TUTTI QUESTI DOC METODI ETC carpiti dalla buona fede dalla vera fonte QUESTA si CHE č IMPORTANTE …) ma in mezzo a tutto questo squallore sono invece proprio questi attacchi omofobici assolutamente ignobili e inaccettabili

my best regard

zoas23
12-08-2016, 07:34 AM
hi
I can also be also agree on everything 11 point if criticisms are correct and just how does jarre and critical alerts etc express serious as rightly as are jarre made it
and myself from the start it myself in the post I also say that the subject is crespo at least very sui generis, and i say he is very strange ...
but instead are totally unacceptable and disgraceful attacks made from South America or spanish and (not necessarily Argentine) attacks with base homophobic blog with porn poses homoxes made with phoshop and just what you see in pdf lin post preceente etc and this painful war documents stolen between various contenders by quite another reliable source (which is well known and rightly furious about all this BUT THE REAL SOURCE OF ALL THESE DOC METHODS ETC snatched by good faith from the true source THIS yes THAT'S IMPORTANT .... )
but in the midst of all this squalor are INSTEAD these absolutely unacceptable ans disgraceful this homophobic attacks

my best regard

I'm a bit lost again.

The "homophobic blog" was the work of probably ONE person... and since probably most people doesn't know what you are talking about, I will explain it. Someone created a blog with a single entry that was simply gay porn photos in which JDC was sucking dicks. Was it homophobic? Yeah... Was it relevant? No... Did anyone assumed that the photos were real? No...

I don't see a "homophobic war"... and I don't think JDC is either gay or bisexual... thus it was simply someone being childish and stupid. If I saw an identical blog with photos of myself, I would laugh. I would probably send myself an extra photo with a better quality as to laugh at the idiocy of such thing.

... But the whole problem with JDC is unrelated to sexuality or sexual orientations.

Other than that, I am lost with your reference to a "true researcher" who is angry. I don't get if you are talking about Jarré, if you are talking about Rhoend or if you are talking about somebody else. I'm simply lost there.

Andro
12-08-2016, 08:08 AM
I'm simply lost there.

Mon Cher, it's easy to loose track of things when money, ego and power-mongering are involved.

But at least they're having safe sex in some of the fake pics... or was is fake sex in some of the safe pics ? ? ? I'm getting lost here :p ...

Anyway, apparently "the plot thickens"... :cool: ...

alfr
12-08-2016, 08:49 AM
hi andro lol lol

hi zoas23 i have say all this in past post and the link ...http: //jorgediazcrespolla.blogspot.com.es....
and about this dastardly homophobicattacks are absolutely unacceptable what I'm sorry dear friend
I do not about what I minimize and I do not laugh about what and riengo an attack homofobico disgusting vile and absolutely unacceptable

throughout the rest of criticism too hard to crespo well ok they are true and right
but these homophobic attacks are absolutely unacceptable and total condemnation of these dastardly actions and absolutely indispensable

So very well and I am totally agree with all the criticism rightly made to frizz (but if the forum closed forums means that there already were holding them) and good and just attack one if it is proved that one is a charlatan and quack and a charlatan and a serious attack cheater and prove seriously what is just and valuable

but instead absolutely not ignoble to homophobic attacks that are absolutely unacceptable

.................................................. ...................................

Then you ask me .. Other than that, I am lost with your reference to a "true researcher" who is angry. I don't get if you are talking about Jarré, if you are talking about Rhoend or if you are talking about somebody else. I'm simply lost there.
no they are not rhoend and is not jarre.
But one different other source very well known by many... and he is very well qualified which is a very serious researcher and him is now very rightfully furious about all this
and to whom for diversified and hid ways.. have taking advantage of its openness and good faith snatched the various methods now pubblicazion
(nb But about real source of this very well qualified very well known by many .. I will not say more, I've already said too much)

my best regard

zoas23
12-08-2016, 09:41 AM
Mon Cher, it's easy to loose track of things when money, ego and power-mongering are involved.

But at least they're having safe sex in some of the fake pics... or was is fake sex in some of the safe pics ? ? ? I'm getting lost here :p ...

Anyway, apparently "the plot thickens"... :cool: ...

Dear Andro!

The blog with the fake photos of JDC was as stupid as this image:

link broken

I do not mind providing an example of what was there (I think the blog is gone) with my own face... It was simply childish. IF the person was actually gay, then I would have seen such thing with a different attitude*, but it was really the work of someone with a 15 years old mentality. As I've said, if someone had created a blog like that for me, then I would have contacted the owner of the blog and provided better pictures. Other than that, no condoms were involved in the pictures (then again, they were simply stupid... and quite unrelated to the "big issue").

*Yes, sometimes the context matters.

A photo like this one is so silly that can't damage anyone's reputation. It is simply nonsense.

It was probably created by someone who was pissed off with JDC, because he has the tendency to *invade* forums and destroy them. I have talked with Jarré about that specific homophobic blog, he was especially pissed off with it... because it was so silly that it neutralized other serious ways of criticism. There isn't a homophobic war, just a person who created a silly blog and apparently removed it.

Other than that, JDC himself told me that it was hard for him to discuss with me because I'm too clever with words... so that I could "suck his dick", "massage his balls", "insert a vessel in my anus" and "be raped by a shark" (no, the "be raped by a shark" thing is not an usual phrase in Spanish... I have no idea of how he arrived to such expression). That's how he usually speaks when someone confronts him (He also insisted a lot that I was discussing with him to get information about him and steal his stone... when I am not even interested in his stone).
He's 1/4 paranoid, 1/4 illiterate, 1/4 psychotic and 1/4 idiot.

I have some reasons to be really upset with JDC:
1) We speak the same language and he managed to destroy some forums that were quite good.
2) He is VERY proud of not having read any book and sees such thing as a virtue... I have a problem with the glorification of ignorance.
3) He is the leader of a Cult... and I have a few friends who destroyed their lives after joining Cults.

ALFR:
If the person that you mention who is "angry" is the same person I am thinking about, then I would be VERY surprised.

alfr
12-10-2016, 05:11 AM
hi
I am absolutely always agree with you and to always made harsh and strong correct criticism and hard and strong correct denunciation of all the crooks and charlatans, and against anyone who invents and cheats on things that are untrue
and the crooks and charlatans if they are such they must be absolutely ALWAYS UNMASKED and what should be done always frankly strength and extreme clarity as WELL also MAKES jarre etc

BUT absolutely NO personal attacks homophobic and this never should never be minimized

my best regard

(but if the some forums closed un spanish for one strange person crooks and charlatans crespo and him gang of its very little
scholars acolytesetc so this means that this in this spanish forum there are not capacity already of work moderator for strong control of it )