PDA

View Full Version : Hey Y'all

Schmuldvich
10-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Hello!

I appreciate granting me access to this forum. For years I have lurked and never posted, but today that changes! It is with great joy that I type out this first introduction post. I look forward to engaging in fruitful conversation with the members here and furthering my understanding of Alchemy.

My focus has been the reading & study of old alchemical texts. I find pleasure in paralleling the words of the Sages with what we discuss here, and I enjoy reading and even re-reading old treatises the Ancients wrote because I feel my knowledge is elevated higher every single time I digest their wisdom and that my level of perception reaches new heights the longer I persevere. Observing and noting congruence with their writings is forefront of my priorities and part of my daily study. The Holy Books of this world--the Bible, the Qur'an, the Vedas, the Upanishads, etc.--all affirm the Oneness and unifying truth of our Art.

Happy to be here!
SCHMLDVCH

Andro
10-12-2016, 08:22 PM
Hello & welcome!

SCHMLDVCH

How is your name pronounced?

Some languages do not contain actual vowels in their alphabets (only consonants), and the reader is supposed to insert the vowels in their proper place when speaking/pronouncing the words...

Awani
10-12-2016, 08:25 PM
Welcome.

:cool:

Kiorionis
10-13-2016, 01:56 AM
Welcome! Which authors are some of your favorites?

Schmuldvich
10-13-2016, 02:28 AM
How is your name pronounced?

My name is pronounced "schmuld" "vick".

Thanks for asking.

Welcome! Which authors are some of your favorites?

Hi Kiorionis

I appreciate Albert Magnus and Sendivogius for their wording. Though they both veiled their speech, as most legitimate Alchemists did, the way they present their knowledge resonates well within me.

Louis Grassot is someone I keep going back to over and over again. His lucidity and fluff-free delivery is totally up my alley.

Rhumelius and Cyliani both clear up tons of minor details regarding the more advanced stages of our Work.

Glauber wrote so much! He stimulates the mind with many interesting ideas and concepts if you're willing to take the time to read through all he has to say.

Roger Bacon, George Ripley, Basil Valentine of course.

Arnold de Villa Nova, Morenius, Artephius, etc.

...Too many to list!

Michaelis Vallachus
10-13-2016, 09:36 AM
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see I m not the only newbie! :D