PDA

View Full Version : Red Oil of Gold & Related

elixirmixer
10-16-2016, 10:09 PM
Some choose to pack away The Stone, Red Oil of Gold and other secrets into medicine boxes, under. Lock'n'key turning years of prayerful study into vanity, while the world grows cold and dark, and there are none to help.

I on the other hand believe to share what I have found and in this way, provide the opportunity for many more of faith to be healed

In this thread I will be teaching the correct extraction (one-of) for the Red oil of Gold.

While I would happily share any secret in alchemy, I would not share the creation of the Stone. The journey being equally important. (My journey's gone on for awhile though so if anyone feels like sharing, PM me :D)

I will be taking 4 pupils - They will need:

Vaccum distillation set up
Ingot of lead, or better, lead oxide
Acetic acid
HCL
HNO3
Potassium carbonate (Tartar)
Gold

When 4 report back as being ready.... I will continue (I still need to set up a vacuum apparatuse)

Schmuldvich
10-16-2016, 10:26 PM
I will be taking 4 pupils - They will need: Vaccum distillation set up, Ingot of lead, or better, lead oxide, Acetic acid, HCL, HNO3, Potassium carbonate (Tartar), Gold. When 4 report back as being ready.... I will continue

Why do you need 4 pupils for this...?

This is in no way the correct extraction of Red Oil of Gold, friend.

Are you sure you are basing your knowledge on sound Alchemical principles?

A couple months ago zoas23 posted something worthy of bringing to attention again

Here's the BIG MYSTERY that you are not seeing:

A member of this forum once told me that the forum was an "online dating site"... except that not of the romantic kind. Most of the action happens in private messages, emails, skype or even face to face meetings.

My own experience is that I have received a LOT of help from this forum, but it didn't happen in public.

The attitude of those who helped me has NEVER been selfish, but quite the opposite...

They *wasted* time in explaining things that were OBVIOUS for them to me... none of them asked me a single cent in exchange for such thing.

That's the BIG MYSTERY of this place... a LOT of kind people, several of them with a jaw-dropping amount of alchemical knowledge... and VERY open to share, but in most cases in private.

He speaks truth. Doors will be opened for you that you would have otherwise never imagined if you diligently and earnestly continue to Seek.

elixirmixer
10-16-2016, 11:39 PM
im assuming there is some unspoken rule, which is not to make the art to easy for anyone? My one desire is to make a medicine that is of the quality to help those i know who are very sick.

Perhaps if you believe that i am performing an incorrect practise, you could contact me directly to correct my mistakes

Schmuldvich
10-17-2016, 12:07 AM
Perhaps if you believe that i am performing an incorrect practise, you could contact me directly to correct my mistakes

Your path is your own, but if you would like a suggestion I would suggest reading a couple dozen of the old texts (http://www.levity.com/alchemy/texts.html) yourself, parallel their words, understand what they were saying in common with each other, and glean what you can.

Then do it all over again! Rinse and repeat. Read and re-read.

Do this for a little while and Alchemy will start to make more sense.

ORA, LEGE, LEGE, LEGE, RELEGE, LABORA ET INVENIES

If you find value through this path, the next step I suggest is to shell out $50 and order the R.A.M.S. Collection (http://ramsdigital.com/) and read all of those tracts.

After you've read them all, read them all again!

By this point you should have a sound foundation of Alchemical principles embedded into your subconscious.

It is at this point in time that I suggest going back to the Holy Books you're so familiar with and re-read them with opened eyes; what you read I guarantee will amaze you!

Here is a link to the Bible (https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/Lexham-English-Bible-LEB/#booklist), the Qur'an (https://quran.com/), the Vedas (http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/), the Upanishads (http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/), etc. (http://www.sacred-texts.com/)

elixirmixer
10-17-2016, 12:16 AM
Apparently not, our 'mysterious stranger'.

Yes the practice is quite sound; and is the method used by the most distinguished alchemist i know, who also has much experience with the stone and its formulation (although he hasn't been so kind to share these secrets)

If Zoas has been fortunate (In fact i know he has been very fortunate) in receiving help from others, then thats great, i encourage this further still, I myself have not been so lucky, at least not here, but i am satisfied that this is ONE OF THE TRUE ways to extract sulfur of gold.

A red oil from gold could hardly be anything else could it?

And the more i consider the procedure, the more it seems to correspond to everything else ive ever performed.

Finally i would like to add, and im glad it is in this thread... That any alchemist, who finds more virtue in keeping secrets than in saving lives or increasing the well-being of humanity, has greatly deceived themselves, and if they are indeed ambassadors of this great work, and hold great secrets, will be found guilty of neglect, amongst other crimes, for having not sought out what was best for the evolution of the human race, but rather, kept it to themselves, to gratify their own pride, as if they had been the author of the works, and not just a conduit for the expression of health and well-being in the world.

Any integrity you feel for "only sharing knowledge with friends" is fake. Selfish. Like a drug dealer playing god over those who are addicted to their substance.

It's a lowly trait of old grumpy men that have nothing better to do than 'play' with those learning the art.

We are not talking about the transmutation of metal here, we are talking about enabling the world the opportunity for healing.

And fuck anyone who has any other reason for practising alchemy... Your knowledge will be removed and given to the righteous on Judgement day.

Jesus: "No one lights a candle and puts it under a basket, but they put it on a candle stick to LIGHT THE WHOLE HOUSE"

Anyone who would like the Red Gold procedure may come and make contact with me.

elixirmixer
10-17-2016, 12:25 AM
12 years of reading, and re-reading, and re-reading again... is more than enough for me thanks. I'm interested in making medicine now, not becoming the smartest alchemist blogger in the world.

I do have much to learn and no doubt that's because of my impatient haste to complete the work, a great downfall to my character and progress indeed...

Nevertheless, The Lord knows the heart, and I need not read a million books to find something that i can slowly extract from the collective consciousness that surrounds this forum and other alchemist hollows.

I thought you weren't going to reply, so my apologise, and thanks for the advice. I may next year go back and waste another six months de-coding the alchemist texts, i'm sure they would give forth a lot more of their light these days, i've been sticking wholly and solely to practical alchemy lately and haven't touched the books in at least a year.

ghetto alchemist
10-17-2016, 03:33 AM
Sign me up, I'm with you brother.
But I'll say straight up that I don't exactly agree with all those substances being the correct path, certainly not the lead anyway.

Also, I'm not gonna be your pupil, but that doesn't mean I can't learn anything from you though.
Since you're a fellow Australian, I'll share everything I know (which is fuck-all anyway).
But, what little knowledge I do have is yours for the taking.

Who knows, maybe a couple of different perspectives can crack this.

elixirmixer
10-17-2016, 06:26 AM
Also, I'm not gonna be your pupil, but that doesn't mean I can't learn anything from you though.

Who knows, maybe a couple of different perspectives can crack this.

Pupil was a poor choice of words... 4 companions... to help each other complete the work.

We have 3 of us so far. Two more and we'll get started talking a little theory while people get their chems together.

Regardless if we fail or not, i believe we will all be quite plesently surprised from what we can learn from this process.

(Suspense.. building...)

Axismundi000
10-17-2016, 07:01 AM
I have the equipment you identify elixirmixer. Rather then being your pupil or companion I will simply share my findings. Take from it what you find usefull, leave what you do not.

Andro
10-17-2016, 07:06 AM
Vaccum distillation set up
Ingot of lead, or better, lead oxide
Acetic acid
HCL
HNO3
Potassium carbonate (Tartar)
Gold

Seems like you're planning on a certain method employing acetone and Aqua Regia on metallic gold...

If I am correct about your method, for making a spagyrical/'chymical' tincture from the other metals (except gold), you would not need the Aqua Regia.

On a side note, if the gold isn't first putrefied/reincrudated/revived, then you don't have the 'sulfur of gold', but only a tincture.

Good luck and proceed with care when distilling the 'sugar of lead'...

elixirmixer
10-17-2016, 07:37 AM
Sounds like a plan Axis. Lets do this. Hang on, ill find the recipe. (I'll be a little behind, no vacuum just yet... and the gold is on its way...

Step 1: Grind up lead or take powdered lead oxide and pour on the strongest acetic acid you have available. Let sit until you see acetate crystals developing. You may need to distil off the acetic acid in a bay marie

Step 2: Dry distillation of lead acetate crystals (WARNING: If you have never done a dry distillation of acetate crystals, i suggest looking a little deeper into the topic before just going straight into experimentation. These distillations can produce very harmful fumes and gases that you do not want to inhale, not to mention the very volatile nature of acetic acid, being very subtle and penetrating to the lungs. Flammable also. (preferably under vacuum, but not necessary) (( In fact anyone following, you don't really need a vacuum set-up, although it makes it easier and safer. ))

We are looking for the spirit of lead, if you want to take advantage that sulfur of lead will come over into the retort with extended heating, be my guest, but in this instance, we are simply looking for spirit of lead.

WE ALL FOLLOWING?

Now, set spirit of lead aside. This is some of the hardest part over.

Step... what are we up to...?.... 3!!!!
Gold, HCL, HNO3 ................."Julie!!! DO THE THING!" (no one will get this, spanish speaking or not.) (The Legend of Korra)

(See this is my own, cryptic, sharing the secrets but in a hard to read jiberish laugauge)

So now you have to precipitate out your gold using Oil of TarTar per deliquence

Decant off your Aqua regia, wash out precipitate (nothing but distilled water is ever good enough for washing precipitates IMO (don't drink the fucking water you idiot) give it to a plant you intend to eat.))

Now, put the king back in his bath, he needs several dips, and a thorough cleaning. (He's a fat, stinky king)

Going through some colour changes, continuing until you have something that resembles White powder gold. Lets continue...

Now... WPG, into the flask, fresh aqua regia again. This WPG should cause a green tinge. We want to boil, *reflux* and then let cool.

As the solution cools, a big awesome figure of a green lion comes and bites your face off.... You think to yourself: "Dam your a legend ElixirMixer: Then you kill your lion, poisoning it with the spirit of lead and leaving its body to rot in a warm digest.

Watch your gold fall out, once gold falls out, extract red oil which floats above its resurrected body.

Tell Mixer you love him and send him some of your result as a good faith gesture.

Go. Heal. Share. Love. Give EMixer the Stone. Godbless.

elixirmixer
10-17-2016, 07:38 AM
If anyone struggles with the aussie lingo, ill re-write this up tomorrow in proper english. Sorry.

Axismundi000
10-17-2016, 06:37 PM
Interesting, I have yet to dry distil lead sugar so this I will learn to do.

elixirmixer
10-17-2016, 10:46 PM
It has been brought to my attention that a red oil from gold is not "THE" red oil "OF" Gold...

Apparently the true elixir is an energised and digested spiritus mundi. I think despite my unyeilding stubbornness, i am forced, to go back.... and re read :(

Im still going to creat these higher spyragics aswell though. Red essense of gold (Which is what i will be calling this experiment from now on) must still have some great properties, and in fact, robert allen bartlett is clinically trialling an oil of gold right now... who knows which one he gave to them... i think he probably would have given them this red essence of gold. and if that is the case, then it is still an item worth pursuing, as it hasx been scientifically proven to improve blood chemistry.

Andro
10-17-2016, 11:32 PM
It has been brought to my attention that a red oil from gold is not "THE" red oil "OF" Gold...

You may be able to extract a tincture from gold with this method, but it is neither the 'essence' nor the 'proper' Sulfur of gold.

Traditionally, the 'proper' sulfur is reborn/awakened in the (canonical) second rotation of the Great Work.

There are various SPAGYRICAL menstruums able to extract a tincture from a metal. The Circulatum Minus of Urbigerus is allegedly one of them, but there are others (search the forums, you may be surprised...)

If you go for the Acetone, it would be advised that it also includes the volatilized salts and semi-dormant sulfur from the materia (lead or any number of other matters).

Maybe it would be a good idea to abstain from calling out for 'pupils' before you have accomplished the particular work yourself?

But you can certainly suggest a collaboration in a shared experiment :)

elixirmixer
10-17-2016, 11:55 PM
But you can certainly suggest a collaboration in a shared experiment :)

This was my intention, the words used by australians in general discussion shouldnt be weighted too heavily. We have a very loose fitting form of language

Ive certainly learnt more by putting up this thread then i ever would have by doing this on my own.

I appreciate everyone gently nudging me away from what they feel is a dead end.

Nevertheless, the proof is in the pudding. These metal tintures could still have great medicinal effects and i cant knock it till ive tried it. Ive got a bottle of this 'red oil of gold' on its way atm and will let everyone know of any effects that i feel.

I also believe that this path is perhaps not fully explored. It is my belief that any substance, going through the proper practises, could be elevated, stripped and re-elevated all the way to the great capasities that the stone possesses.

I will be hitting the books again... Obviously what i thought was an understanding of alchemy was in fact just a hybrid of backyard chemistry and archemy.

Nevertheless, I shall capture the celestial fire, control the SM, and complete this great work.

Kiorionis
10-18-2016, 12:32 AM
Ive certainly learnt more by putting up this thread then i ever would have by doing this on my own.

And this is my favorite thing about Alchemy Forums, the great number of perspectives which come together. It's wonderful :)

Nevertheless, the proof is in the pudding. These metal tintures could still have great medicinal effects and i cant knock it till ive tried it.

I agree. Metallic oils, especially gold and silver, have a great use medicinally when prepared properly. Mercury as well.

I also believe that this path is perhaps not fully explored. It is my belief that any substance, going through the proper practises, could be elevated, stripped and re-elevated all the way to the great capasities that the stone possesses.

If you're interested in the more "philosophic" of stones, oil of gold has very many uses in magick and mysticism as a 'fluid condenser'.

Nevertheless, I shall capture the celestial fire, control the SM, and complete this great work.

:cool:

elixirmixer
10-18-2016, 12:51 AM
THIS: is my undertstandings so far -

I really think that possibly the REAL red oil is created using a urine or dew 'magnet' to capture the celestial fire. Correct digestion of such a thing could coagulate the spiritus M. Sol power for red, Luna for white.

This SM can release gold and luna from its bonds.

From there i dont know how to extract the oils, or if this even works, but i ordered some diethly either because i think that i may have decoded andro when he said something about speeding up the process (Please correct me if im wrong about the either, one less thing on the next order list)

I also believe that there are other, unseen, practises that im unaware of. that are important in creating the stone.

For one, i never can understand why some of the imagery has ALL the 7 elements pouring into the mercurial cup. Does this just represent the universal-ness of the SM or is it suggesting that the actual stone has some kind of extract from all metals.

The thing with this art, is it is very confusing, because there are so many willing to deceive. I spent a solid two years committed to obtaining the dry distillation of lead (Still haven't succeeded by the way, only done sodium (Galena does not easily produce lead sugar without calcination and my calcination abilities were limited back then)

And i spent two years on that path because Mr Bartlett advertised it as being such, and also had many old text that backed him up. My wife doesn't even listen to me anymore when i say im making progress because ill move down a certain way down a path (I have tried what i consider to be all of them so far) and then end up turning back in defeat, because there is another who believes their is a better way....

Just put me on the right path, and i will see it to the end and produce the work.

Sol oil of Urine?

WPG with alkehiest (I know this isnt it, but its a way i would love to open up)

Lead suger?

Where in the world is 'the boy' Santiago!!!

Schmuldvich
10-18-2016, 01:30 AM
For one, i never can understand why some of the imagery has ALL the 7 elements pouring into the mercurial cup. Does this just represent the universal-ness of the SM or is it suggesting that the actual stone has some kind of extract from all metals.

The thing with this art, is it is very confusing

All the 7 elements (...I will assume you meant to say 7 planetary metals) pouring into the Mercurial cup certainly has relevance! Great eye!

So, does this just represent the universalness of the spiritus mundi or is it suggesting that the actual stone has some kind of extract from all metals?

What about both! Our Universal Stone contains, in its Chaos, all 7 of the planetary Metals. Take note of how you said that they are poured into a 'Mercurial' cup. These 7 planetary Metals all combined together contain this superconcentrated World Spirit (spiritus mundi). This being one of the first stages of our Work I am referencing. As we continue to work with these 7 Metals unified, many things the Ancients wrote about start to make sense. Later in the Great Work we see that the second statement you made also starts to make some sense.

Our Art is very confusing because it is guarded, elixirmixer.

elixirmixer
10-18-2016, 02:05 AM
OOOOoo im having some awe moments.

What is below is like that which is above, and what is above is like that which is below, to accomplish the miricles of one thing

What is above 'SUN' is like that which is below 'SOL'
What is above 'MOON' is like that which is below 'LUNA'
" " " 'SATURN' " " " " 'LEAD'

It is the 'celestial fire'.... The Sun is its Father, The Moon is its Mother... its travels through and is birthed onto the earth through the air.

This fire has/is the first matter of all metals. It is engendered by these cosmic rays. (the scientist say we are all condensed light)

We can use a magnet and bring from heaven, what is now earth. separate and recombine.

This fire, of which is all going into the one vessel, contains in it, not the species of metal but rather its DNA so to speak.... am I getting somewhere...

I might sound like a novice most of the time, running around like a kid in a candy store, but i did attempt my best to follow the tried and true method of "saging" which was a good decade of study before i even mixed my first real spagyric.

So now we are encapsulating the first matter of all metals into a flask...

Calcination has already taken place in the celestials, dissolution now occurs during capture, it is my guess then that a natural separation beings to occur, most likely during a fermentation....

Am i getting anywhere here friend?

Schmuldvich
10-18-2016, 02:53 AM
Now you're thinking!

elixirmixer
10-18-2016, 03:29 AM
Allllllllrighty then.... Time to do this stuff properly I guess.

Cheers Schmuldvich, for your patient guidance.

I will still be returning to a situation that attempts to marriage some mono-atomic gold into red oil of gold, inside a pyramid.... But first... Lets make this long awaited for treasure :cool:

elixirmixer
10-18-2016, 06:07 AM
Axis, still really want to see what you come up with here. I'll always have a soft spot of Sugar of Lead and the acetate path

Axismundi000
10-18-2016, 08:01 AM
Thank you for your interest. Once I have finished the wet distillation of metals I shall look at dry distillation which is where the recipe you kindly posted will be relevant to seriously consider. So sometime next year I expect. Generally I post my work and it contributes to and perhaps triggers interesting discussion, so I will continue to do that for my own benefit as well as benefit to others.

Kiorionis your comment about oil of gold type products providing accumulator is very interesting perhaps you may be inclined to discuss this more on this or another thread. The interaction and utility of Alchemical products and magic is my main purpose of research.

black
10-18-2016, 08:55 AM
Hi Mr Mixer

Just wondering...if you extract some Red Oil of Gold from the

Gold Calx with Spirit of Wine what do you do with it then ???

theFool
10-18-2016, 03:51 PM
I may sound like JDP now, but this "acetate path" might be a path without vinegar and probably without lead. We have no idea what the alchemists meant with those two words. For example, here: http://www.levity.com/alchemy/hollandus_saturn.html , Hollandus says:
"This water of Paradise thus distilled, the Ancients called their sharp, clear Vinegar, for they conceal its' name."
Hollandus is clear about it too in other texts that their Vinegar is not the same as common vinegar.

They covered the true process under a mundane chemistry process (lead acetate distillation) that mimics the original very well (colors, fumes etc.).

Salazius
10-18-2016, 04:19 PM
this "acetate path" might be a path without vinegar and probably without lead.
For example, here: http://www.levity.com/alchemy/hollandus_saturn.html , Hollandus says:
"This water of Paradise thus distilled, the Ancients called their sharp, clear Vinegar, for they conceal its' name."

Indeed, "Vinegar" is not the commun vinegar AT ALL when it is in the context of a distillation. I will not say what it is, because we know what it means, and it is a very specific and clearly identified substance, but it is not a specific matter, it is an archetype instead.

And for lead also ...

JDP
10-19-2016, 04:12 AM
I may sound like JDP now, but this "acetate path" might be a path without vinegar and probably without lead. We have no idea what the alchemists meant with those two words. For example, here: http://www.levity.com/alchemy/hollandus_saturn.html , Hollandus says:
Hollandus is clear about it too in other texts that their Vinegar is not the same as common vinegar.

They covered the true process under a mundane chemistry process (lead acetate distillation) that mimics the original very well (colors, fumes etc.).

"Vinegar" has been used as a code-word in alchemical texts all the way back to Alexandrian and Byzantine times. It is probably the oldest known acid, so it naturally lent itself from very early on to be used as a cover-name for the secret "Water" of alchemy.

And you are not sounding just like me now, but in fact sounding like all the more sincere alchemists, as they keep on warning about such deceitful code-words designed to fool the unwary into experimenting with wrong substances.

Michaelis Vallachus
10-19-2016, 06:50 AM
If I m right about Our Mercury, which was termed also Vinegar, it was obtain from salt or brine, and likened to Venus because it is born out of Sea Water, but has nothing to do with Vulgar Venus aka Copper.

elixirmixer
10-22-2016, 10:18 AM
Hi Mr Mixer

Just wondering...if you extract some Red Oil of Gold from the

Gold Calx with Spirit of Wine what do you do with it then ???

Seems i missed this...

Digest, there should be a nice natural seperation. You'll have to syringe it off the top. Wash it of course.

EDIT: OH! and use spiritus vini to wash it. A lovely quintessense of honey is what the person who taught me how to make this uses to 'store' and 'consume'.

elixirmixer
10-22-2016, 10:27 AM
I think i better summarise this thread for anyone who is reads it in the future. I conceed defeat that, the way mentioned here (by me) to create red oil of gold is half right and half completely wrong.

It is a high form of spagyrics, and does have some medical benefits; but does not use true alchemical methods. I hopped on the ormus train and when i got off, i was a long way from alchemy or anything of the sort.

I have since returned and agree that the red oil of gold is more a Spiritus Mundi thing than anything else.

Axismundi000
10-22-2016, 05:11 PM
So the recipe you posted is a hybrid ormus/Alchemy process?

Kiorionis
10-22-2016, 06:12 PM
Sorry for the late reply, I must have missed your post the first time through, Axis.

Kiorionis your comment about oil of gold type products providing accumulator is very interesting perhaps you may be inclined to discuss this more on this or another thread. The interaction and utility of Alchemical products and magic is my main purpose of research.

I think it applies ver well to the 'red oil of gold' concept/archtype.

If we consider a magical thing to be designed like a computer program, then there is a necessity for an electric current to run through the program. The current will flow with least resistence through a substance most analogous to it. For example, like electricity flowing through metal conductors rather than rubber insulators.

One problem with resistance is the physical body, and the impurity if this body. It follows that a well purified oil is much better at emitting it's vibration than a body with impurities.

Gold, with its analogies to the Sun, electricity, vitality, etc is therefor a very good fluid condenser when working with the "electric fluid." And as an oil, you're able to be more creative in how it's applied to the practice.

Axismundi000
10-22-2016, 06:21 PM
What you posted is true Kiorionis. But in practical terms it is mainly about Spagyrically prepared substances. Yes a purified substance will make a better accumulator I use them as magic mirrors.

What I thought you were saying was with respect to the universal Mercury and Bardon's electric and magnetic fluids, perhaps I was mistaken.

Kiorionis
10-22-2016, 07:02 PM
I'll continue my thinking on this thread, but in a different light.

What I thought you were saying was with respect to the universal Mercury and Bardon's electric and magnetic fluids, perhaps I was mistaken.

Are you referring to this statement: If you're interested in the more "philosophic" of stones, oil of gold has very many uses in magick and mysticism as a 'fluid condenser'?

I suppose I forgot what I was originally talking about when I first replied to you. I think we're on the same page now.

In my experience, the philosophic Oil of Gold can be considered along the same lines as Bardon's Electric Fluid. The interesting thing I have found is that the Electric Fluid is a very good fluid condenser for the Magnetic Fluid, and vise-versa.

We can also talk about magnets for Mercury, as we now have the Sun/Electric and the Moon/Magnetic -- not only in union, but also in active copulation. It's the activity of the two which magnetizes them to each other, and also magnetizes other things towards them. Consider the generation of animals, with sperm and egg.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e2/cb/d0/e2cbd0128743b7f60f626f7cb4581723.jpg

This fairly common alchemical image is a good example. The dove descends because the King and Queen are 'crossing' each other (with their branches).

However, one thing I've noticed most recently, is that the Fluids both move at different speeds. The practical application is finding a way to make them move at the same rate, with a medium or intervention on the part of another. Basically, it's analogous to mixing water and oil with alcohol -- except alchemically. To continue on with the image's metaphor, this is why the White Queen holds the red branch, and why the Red King holds the white branch -- to point out that the two natures are really four natures:

The King's red electric fluid.
The King's red electric fluid adapted into a white electric fluid.
The Queen's white magnetic fluid.
The Queens white magnetic fluid adapted into a red magnetic fluid.

I'm sure you can see the similarity to this and the Emerald Tablet. Above is like Below, and Below is like Above, working the miracles of One Thing. If we substitute the Electric Fluid as the One Thing, then it's 'Above' is it's original manifestation, whereas it's 'Below' is it's adaptation. These two things within this One Thing work the miracles.

Bardon would call this the Quadripolar Magnet. It can also be symbolized by the Pentagram -- the operation of the four elements and Spirit in unity.

Anyways, those are my current thoughts on the topic as of late. Maybe they are helpful, maybe not.

Axismundi000
10-22-2016, 07:34 PM
Yes the quadriploar magnet like the magosexual operation Bardon describes with the genitalia being loaded with fluid opposite to the natural charge a concept which relates I think to the queen and king you post above.

Fair enough Korionis, I was thinking more about how these fluids and the universal Mercury might relate to each other. It is an area of investigation for me, I load electromagnetic volts into stuff that is incubating a compare with a parallel sample not loaded. You sounded like you were saying something more specific with regard to oil of gold but no matter.

Kiorionis
10-22-2016, 08:19 PM
Fair enough Korionis, I was thinking more about how these fluids and the universal Mercury might relate to each other. It is an area of investigation for me, I load electromagnetic volts into stuff that is incubating a compare with a parallel sample not loaded. You sounded like you were saying something more specific with regard to oil of gold but no matter.

From what I understand, this has a lot to do with the Dry Path and Valentine's Triumphal Chariot. Specifically, he mentions how the interaction of Air, Water and Fire are used to manifest an Earth.

In my previous post, I mentioned the active copulation of the two fluids. Consider them each a Fire in their own right, and as the Mercury flows through them, it is congealed.

The work I've been doing lately, which could easily be written along the lines of the red oil of gold concept, is the circulation of an 'Oil of Gold' within its analogous vessel, in order to 'magnetize' it so that it attracts and condenses it's Macrocosm counterpart.

Andro
10-22-2016, 08:34 PM
the two natures are really four natures

In a sense, yes, because the Above and the Below are essentially BOTH hermaphrodites (and also versatile, in that they both take turns at 'playing' both 'active' and 'passive' roles).

'Above' is its original manifestation, whereas it's 'Below' is its adaptation. These two things within this One Thing work the miracles.

I would say that the 'Above' and the 'Below' are the same, only different in density and initial activity potential.

The 'Above' ('Dew of Heaven') is initially more 'rarefied' and 'active', while the 'Below' ('Fatness of the Earth') is more 'dense' and 'inert' (in the beginning of The Work).

For example, an alchemically rendered and matured 'Sulfur' is no longer a Hermaphrodite (containing the 2 Central Fires), but an Androgyne - because the dualistic nature is gone and the 'inner polarities' are no longer 'at war' with each other.

This 'war' is something that people experience as well :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Axismundi000
10-22-2016, 10:29 PM
It looks like another read of Triumphal chariot is called for.

elixirmixer
10-23-2016, 12:08 AM
No axis, the recipe is not ormus related. I was just referencing how playing with ormus too much made me forget the inner philosophy of our art, the loaded recipe is a good one. Probably the highest form of spagyrics I can think of, although I'm sure others might know of even cooler things. I'd love to just spagyric salt and see what happens...

So it is a great way to get medicinal gold, but it appears that the title "Red Oil of Gold" has already been taken by a more elusive substance.

theFool
10-23-2016, 01:42 PM
I think i better summarise this thread for anyone who is reads it in the future. I conceed defeat that, the way mentioned here (by me) to create red oil of gold is half right and half completely wrong.

It is a high form of spagyrics, and does have some medical benefits; but does not use true alchemical methods. I doubt if the "red oil of gold" made through the acetate path has any medicinal effects at all. The redness is just self-condensation products of acetone.

Take some store bought acetone and digest it alone for few weeks. It will turn yellow then red.
Or, acidify the acetone with a drop of some acid and digest it. You will have the "oil of gold" within one day:

https://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/13/27/64/97/acet110.jpg

Now, if you believe that the "spirit of lead" is not exactly acetone but something different, just take the "spirit of lead" and digest it alone without any calx of gold inside it. Bingo, you got the red oil again..

If someone can prove me wrong about that or has something against to say, please do it, I'm curious.
Or else, help to debunk the acetate myth. Do the acetone experiment and post the results.

I'm a bit tired of seeing this recipe masquerading as alchemy everywhere (and some people charge money for it too..)

Andro
10-23-2016, 03:02 PM
While Acetone does have certain magnetic merits, it is not all it's made out to be, and certainly not by itself.

The initial dissolution in Vinegar/Acid is not without merit either (see 'Circulatum Minus'), because it is derived from the same universal template (Golden Chain, third symbol from the top), even if only as a substitute.

You can see a detailed description of someone producing such 'oils of metals' HERE (http://www.kymiaarts.com/blog/the-acetate-path).

The oils he produces have no real medicinal value (except perhaps occasionally anecdotal). From what I've heard, these oils are mostly sought out by those who dabble in Magick.

The person who produces these 'oils' is mistaking Spagyrics for Alchemy (http://www.kymiaarts.com/metallic.html) and is (IMO) missing many key principles.

theFool
10-23-2016, 04:32 PM
You can see a detailed description of someone producing such 'oils of metals' HERE (http://www.kymiaarts.com/blog/the-acetate-path). I observe the following about this website:
The main methods he has to produce the oils is not digesting the acetone onto a metallic calx but he distills the acetone out and keeps what is left behind. In the case of copper (the green pictures in that website) some of the copper metal finds its way in the distillate. The liquid above it is mostly vinegar and not acetone (this is true only for the copper acetate distillation). So, this oil cannot be explained by acetone self-condensation. In my opinion, those oils are probably a colloidal form (or maybe a finer, m-state form) of the metal which might have some usefull properties, but there still are metallic atoms in there.

Another interesting point is that he uses a different method to produce oil of gold and silver. Obviously, he could not make gold acetate in order to distill it (it can be made but not so easy). Instead, he uses the 'oil pulling' method about which we read that:

In the Oil Pulling method a metallic spirits is used to attract a dead metals soul into that spirit. That spirit can then be distilled off to leave the pure essence of the metal behind. Here my guess is that he fell into the acetone pitfall (his metallic spirit is the acetone). Maybe that is why his oil of gold has no reviews (while there are reviews about the oil of lead) and the price has dropped from 97 to 25 $ (while oil of lead is at 95$).

I think that the 'Circulatum Minus' is not connected with the acetone that comes out of the acetates distillation.

In any case, operators should be aware of the self condensation effect of acetone and take precautions to avoid it. Other organic substances can do the same too (e.g. ketones in general).

Andro
10-23-2016, 04:42 PM
I think that the 'Circulatum Minus' is not connected with the acetone that comes out of the acetates distillation.

I have mentioned the Circulatum Minus strictly in the context of treating the matter with vinegar/acid/balsam, not necessarily related to distilling Acetone.

It's one of the ways to start 'opening' the matter and prepare it to be spiritualized/volatilized, but it's not the only way.

The initial dissolution in Vinegar/Acid is not without merit either (see 'Circulatum Minus').

Kiorionis
10-23-2016, 04:48 PM
For example, an alchemically rendered and matured 'Sulfur' is no longer a Hermaphrodite (containing the 2 Central Fires), but an Androgyne - because the dualistic nature is gone and the 'inner polarities' are no longer 'at war' with each other.

Curious, I hadn't considered this topic from the perspective of the Androgyne yet. Thanks for the reply.

theFool
10-23-2016, 05:25 PM
I have mentioned the Circulatum Minus strictly in the context of treating the matter with vinegar/acid/balsam, not necessarily related to distilling Acetone.

It's one of the ways to start 'opening' the matter and prepare it to be spiritualized/volatilized, but it's not the only way. In that case, I could add to the list citric acid and ammonia along with the vinegar. According to chemistry, these substances can dissolve metals in a different way than an acid does, forming complexes. They can "dissect" them much better. For example, citric acid on gold gives colloidal gold (Turkevich method), while gold dissolved in simple acid remains metallic. Also, copper in ammonia or tartar on iron and so on. Still, the result is a chemical preparation. It may have some medicinal properties, especially if the colloid is made very very fine (for example m-state gold, or calx) and a lot of curiosities may wait to be discovered but it is not alchemical unfortunatelly (wether the calx of the metal can be 'elevated' and become alchemical is a different question).

Andro
10-23-2016, 05:51 PM
it is not alchemical unfortunately (wether the calx of the metal can be 'elevated' and become alchemical is a different question).

Some alchemical authors mention their knowledge of chemistry as relevant in their initial operations (Cyliani, St. Didier, etc...).

Artephius even explicitly names Sulfuric Acid (if I'm not mistaken), which also forms in the Marcasite path.

It is one of several means to open/prepare the matter for alchemical elevation, but certainly not the end of the process. And I personally wouldn't start with a metal, although some do.

It's a 'chicken and egg' sort of situation in such cases.

If we already had the Universal Spirit, there would be no need for substitutes at any stage of the Work.

But to attract the Universal Spirit, (in most cases) we need the Matter to be opened/prepared/elevated/magnetized, its Central Fire(s) revealed.

The 'Golden Chain of Homer' explains this very well.

That's where chemistry may come in handy for some processes.

Schmuldvich
10-23-2016, 06:45 PM
. [please delete this post]

Schmuldvich
10-23-2016, 08:24 PM
Take some store bought acetone and digest it alone for few weeks. It will turn yellow then red.

https://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/13/27/64/97/acet110.jpg

I'm a bit tired of seeing this recipe masquerading as alchemy everywhere (and some people charge money for it too..)

PREACH!!!

It amazes me how many people continue to confuse chemistry with Alchemy! The two are not the same.

Indeed, "Vinegar" is not the commun vinegar AT ALL. It is an archetype instead.

And for lead also...

Salazius reminds us that the old Alchemists wrote with veiled speech.

You would think this fact is plain knowledge to most humanity (especially those studying Alchemy!), but apparently most people choose to not recognize or acknowledge this, and end up wandering down countless false paths and working with so many chemicals.

Chemistry is not Alchemy, and our Vinegar is not household vinegar.

Many Sages used archetypes as a means to better convey their points.

In my experience, the philosophic Oil of Gold can be considered along the same lines as Bardon's Electric Fluid. The interesting thing I have found is that the Electric Fluid is a very good fluid condenser for the Magnetic Fluid, and vise-versa. We can also talk about magnets for Mercury, as we now have the Sun/Electric and the Moon/Magnetic -- not only in union, but also in active copulation. It's the activity of the two which magnetizes them to each other, and also magnetizes other things towards them. Consider the generation of animals, with sperm and egg.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e2/cb/d0/e2cbd0128743b7f60f626f7cb4581723.jpg

This fairly common alchemical image is a good example. The dove descends because the King and Queen are 'crossing' each other (with their branches).

However, one thing I've noticed most recently, is that the Fluids both move at different speeds. The practical application is finding a way to make them move at the same rate, with a medium or intervention on the part of another. Basically, it's analogous to mixing water and oil with alcohol -- except alchemically. To continue on with the image's metaphor, this is why the White Queen holds the red branch, and why the Red King holds the white branch.

I'm sure you can see the similarity to this and the Emerald Tablet. Above is like Below, and Below is like Above, working the miracles of One Thing. If we substitute the Electric Fluid as the One Thing, then it's 'Above' is it's original manifestation, whereas it's 'Below' is it's adaptation. These two things within this One Thing work the miracles.

1 page back, Kiorionis bring to our mind's eye what we are talking about.

Axismundi000
10-23-2016, 10:00 PM
I like the post you indicate from Korionis however I would say the electric fluid is not just 'the above', the magnetic fluid is also. The really interesting part was how they move at different speeds and need another medium to allow them to interact. Or at least that is what I took from the post.

Loading the electric and magnetic fluids in the human body does not have this different speeds issue I have found. The big assumption is that Bardon's electric and magnetic fluids are directly analogous and therefore within the human body they must be harmonised to the correct speed.

Alchemy and Magic use similar symbol sets but they are not presented as identical so this might be too literal.

Kiorionis
10-24-2016, 01:39 AM
I like the post you indicate from Korionis however I would say the electric fluid is not just 'the above', the magnetic fluid is also. The really interesting part was how they move at different speeds and need another medium to allow them to interact. Or at least that is what I took from the post.

Andro presented a good explanation for the concept of 'different speeds' that I agree with:

I would say that the 'Above' and the 'Below' are the same, only different in density and initial activity potential.

The 'Above' ('Dew of Heaven') is initially more 'rarefied' and 'active', while the 'Below' ('Fatness of the Earth') is more 'dense' and 'inert' (in the beginning of The Work).

elixirmixer
10-24-2016, 07:12 AM
Andro presented a good explanation for the concept of 'different speeds' that I agree with:

And as all things have been & arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation

Indeed. It is all one :) just different forms and vibrations.

Axismundi000
10-24-2016, 09:01 AM
If I take out literal comparison of Bardons electromagnetic fluids and therefore remove practical experience relating to these. The above explanations are much improved, thank you.

elixirmixer
10-24-2016, 12:30 PM
It is my view that while, intrinsic, in-depth, scientific reasoning, has its place in the definition of matter... the fluid result of abandoning such notions, has equal, if not greater consequences.

Schmuldvich
10-24-2016, 01:49 PM
It is my view that while, intrinsic, in-depth, scientific reasoning, has its place in the definition of matter... the fluid result of abandoning such notions, has equal, if not greater consequences.

What do you mean?

elixirmixer
10-25-2016, 02:24 AM
Chemistry, physics, ect... does help us to understand matter, but it is often wrong, and when you follow their 'rules and regulations' you often miss the actual truth of what is occurring on the molecular level.

Letting go of pre-conceived ideas and to 'what matter is' can really help you to understand and come to a spiritual understanding of things like celestial fire and SM.

Edit: Sorry about the last nights post. I was a little intoxicated so sorry if i slurred my concepts.

Schmuldvich
10-25-2016, 02:57 AM
Chemistry, physics, ect... does help us to understand matter, but it is often wrong, and when you follow their 'rules and regulations' you often miss the actual truth of what is occurring on the molecular level.

Chemistry is often wrong?

Physics is often wrong??

What are you getting at? I agree that chemistry and physics help us understand matter, but in no way can I agree with you that chemistry and physics are 'often wrong'. This is foolish talk!

Kiorionis
10-25-2016, 04:04 AM
Chemistry is often wrong?

Physics is often wrong??

This is foolish talk!

If you look deep enough into the history of science, you'll find that the whole Scientific Method is designed to prove something or someone wrong and some other theory right. If this wasn't the case, our understanding of Nature would not be so refined as it is today. To prove something wrong is analogous to burning away the dross.

But, it does come with certain drawbacks...

However, I do agree with you in part, Schmuldvich. The sciences may not be 'wrong' completely, just unfinished. I honestly think in a few hundred years, the science of then will look quite a bit different from the science of now.

A bit off topic, I know, but I think science is considered to be much more fixt and rigid than it should be.

If you'd like, I think this would make an interesting spin-off thread -- as I am particularly interested in the evolution of the modern "scientific" thinking.

elixirmixer
10-25-2016, 04:56 AM
is shockingly wrong, and in fact, i would dare to argue, most of the time...

Example one: How does HCL and H202 dissolve gold? says that it can't, but it does. The mathematical equations suggest that there just is not enough molecular potential energy in HCL and H202 to break Au-Au bonds, and yet... it does, suggesting that, either the way we are describing the properties of H202 is wrong, of that the requirements to break AU-AU bonds isnt what we think it is, Or, the maths is completely correct, and it is in fact something else entirly breaking the bonds.

Example two: The Lead acetate process... consider this equation:

Pb + CH3COOH = Pb^2+(CH3COOH)

Now would suggest that heating Pb2+(CH3COOH) would decompose the structure at anything over 200 Degs. C. Which 'should' result again in Pb + CH3COOH.

This is far from what occurs in the laboritory, with the answer looking something more like this:

(F****** F***) pic wont load. Andro is being stingy with the upload limits.

But anyway the point of the story, that instead of a simple decomposition, we instead embrace the wonderful world of alchemy, as hundreds and hundreds of chemical reactions take place and create a super complex 'essential oil' type compound.

Last I checked, chemistry wasn't a big believer in extracting essence from something that is suppose to just be 'an element' whatever that means... (since the current definition is obviously wrong)

Example 3: D-Shell orbitals, the electron sub-shells that surround the nucleus of an atom, are the topic of interest when it comes to ORME's. The D-Shell is shaped in the figure '8' shape, with the 'likelyhood' of electronic presence within the field, being greatest away from the centre of the atom, and being 0% probability at the nucleus. But if at the centre, there is a 0% probability of electron in-habitation, then how does an electron travel from one side of the atom to the other?????

In chemistry, they call it 'tunnelling' which is a fancy way of saying, we have no fucking idea how it travels past that point, but it does, and no, our maths is not wrong, it has a 0% likelihood of achieving that, even though it oscillates through the nucleus about 50 billion times a second. (I don't actually know how fast it does it, but its ridiculously fast)

The current chemistry theory is the 'MO theory' or 'Molecular Orbital' Theory. This is what is defined as chemistry. But yet, it doesn't always work, because its not correct. Its not accurate in predicting all reactions and its not accurate at all in explaining quantum mechanics, or how quantum mechanics effect the atomic structure ect... (in fact, it doesnt even dare to try, and leaves it to other scientists all together)

Yeah.. chemistry is pretty outdated and in serious need of reform.

I could go on with examples, but i think ive made the point clear enough

Chemistry. Is. Incorrect.

Oh and Physics!?

Well... explain to me why the Gibbs Free energy of the reaction of graphite to diamonds is about 2 joules (I fart out more energy) and yet it takes an extreme amount of energy, to do what 'mathematically' should just about happen when you sneeze on it.

The shit part of our existence i think, is that we didn't make biblical hebrew the world wide standardised language... i bet science would be a lot further alone if it wasn't written in shitty English.

My balls are better at alchemy than chemistry is. (Literally) :cool:

Andro
10-25-2016, 06:06 AM
(F****** F***) pic wont load. Andro is being stingy with the upload limits.

It's dev's forum. I just work here, even if it's just for the money :) Besides, if it were up to me (which it isn't), I would disable attachments completely and recommend using only external hosting sites, because attachments can cause the forum to load slower.

The shit part of our existence i think, is that we didn't make biblical hebrew the world wide standardised language... i bet science would be a lot further alone if it wasn't written in shitty English.

Someone is finally on to what the real shitty part of our existence is... Have you tried to study biblical Hebrew? It's a tough one... 'Modern' Hebrew is much easier to learn... And careful before someone starts accusing you of promoting a Zionist world domination conspiracy :)

elixirmixer
10-25-2016, 06:42 AM
Someone is finally on to what the real shitty part of our existence is... Have you tried to study biblical Hebrew? It's a tough one... 'Modern' Hebrew is much easier to learn... And careful before someone starts accusing you of promoting a Zionist world domination conspiracy :)

I have tried to learn biblical, not modern... haven't had a desire for the modern tongue. Really want to be able to read things like the Torah and Zohar in their native tongue. It is a very hard language, I keep putting it on the back burner so can't really read much atm, but i do have a little (very little) understanding of each of the letters and what some of them mean in terms of 'spiritual' qualities... spiritual isn't the word. Intellectual. That's better.

And bringing this back somewhat to the topic, I believe that there are countless 'secrets' of alchemy hidden within the Hebrew of the Bible. I haven't found any particular recipes as of yet, but i know they are there, and Christ makes so many alchemical references it's not even funny, which suggests to me again, the validity of the work we perform here and in our homes.

They say that, Sir Issac Newton, who's autopsy suggested that he died from mercury vapour poisoning, was working on a recipe he was decoding from 'Revelations' in the bible, creating a pure gold transparent glass. Which the city of Zion ;) is said to be made of.

Bring on the new age! :cool:

elixirmixer
10-25-2016, 07:02 AM
FUCK YEA! RED OIL OF GOLD JUST ARRIVED IN THE MAIL!!! SUUUUUPER EXCITED TO TRY IT!

This oil of gold was prepared using the method that i shared at the start of this post. I have 4ml to try orally, and 4ml that i am going to test the effects of WPG when i get my gold bullion and chemicals arrive.

I'll add a photo later when i've got the camera out :)

elixirmixer
10-25-2016, 07:25 AM
I want all people who discouraged the use of my recipe to hang their heads in shame... This stuff.. this stuff is the real real deal.

I felt instantaneously like i was on the crack pipe again, which effects are starting to fade now, but it was a very exhilarating experience.. i felt all kinds of cold and hot sensations in the body, even now i can 'sense' the liquid busy at work in my blood.

elixirmixer
10-25-2016, 08:03 AM
Still feeling like there is something inside of me "doing stuff".

Need to go for a drive and listen to loud girly music and feel really emotional about how good life is... then come back and get back into high spagyrics.

Axismundi000
10-25-2016, 09:08 AM
So you paid money and the method of manufacture was explained to you so that you know what you are getting. Why did you want to have students to teach making this product when all you had was the merchants official recipe?

Presumably you cannot make it for yourself otherwise you would have done so. My personal view here I'm afraid is that you are coming across as a bit of a rube. How much did you pay for this oil of gold elixir which you liken to being on crack? Could it perhaps contain drugs rather than being some kind of Alchemical preparation?

elixirmixer
10-25-2016, 12:53 PM
Im not sure what the term ruby means my friend.. but I am certain of my acquaintance, and his skill in our art. Certainly the best alchemist that i know of personally.

And I have many apologise to make over the course of my days, for the attitude that i have 'portrayed' to the world. I have had a harsh backround and these things tend to leave their mark.

Nevertheless, tonight I had some very profound experiences, from a substance that traditionally is associated with strength, vitality, will.. some of the traits you hear from people defining their experiences of methamphetamines...

But this is a more subtle, warmer, 'opening' feeling... I felt many physical sensations that I have only ever associated with intense Qigong practise... or fasting (similar physiological sensations IMO)

The bottles sell for $97 US for 4ml (1 dram)

I mistakenly used the word 'teach' where a more appropriate word would be 'share' and I asked for volunteers so that we could do it together, because there is simply better conversation, and a heightened sense of fulfilment, when you can share the things that give you joy, with others.

I work in this field, in the hope to help others... and there are many in this field, who have helped me, including the person that shared this great medicine with me.

I have prepared isolations through the acetate path, and this indeed smelled and tasted that same way that i remember from 'lower level' metals.

I do have 'the capacity' to create these medicines.. simply waiting for the right time.

And after having received an example of the final product I seek, I have never been more motivated to continue on in the higher forms of spagyrics.

Consider the possibility, that someone could very well come across as a dickhead, and yet still be quite righteous, and loved by God, and entitled to great blessings.

And consider also, that there are often great blessings offered to humanity, and more often than not, humanity shuns them.

I have felt a great happening, tonight, and this Red oil of Gold, of which it is rightly called considering it is indeed the essential oil of gold, was an adequate vehicle for my experience.. initiatory to say the least. Shortly after taking the medicine... with no where to set up my lab for it has become too large, i was then shown a property that is both very available, very cheap and very appropriate to continue the growth of my work. I consider this no accident.

I do not claim to be a 'teacher' in any regards when it comes to alchemy (Gnostic Christianity maybe).. but since i stubbled upon a great 'recipe' i chose to share, rather than slow the work of others, un-nessesarily. Perhaps the work of the stone is best hidden, but storing away the other alchemical secrets is just being a prick IMO.

I believe, without a doubt, that what i consumed today, is the second most potent medicine that i have even heard of in antiquity..

And, unlike the hored of wanna-be Zionists ;) I will be offering the donation of a vial of this 'red oil of gold', to Dev, who humbly permits this forum to take place, as an objective witness to the 'effects' that take place when consumed.

Perhaps he will be unwilling, in which case I shall choose another, nevertheless, my confidence is unyielding, both in process and in effect.

Whilst the forum did plant seeds of doubt; the light casts aside all darkness :)

I wish you all the best and hope you;

Remember

that...

Axismundi000
10-25-2016, 07:32 PM
You are clearly sincere in your views elixirmixer. Perhaps I am articulating what it could look like from the outside.

elixirmixer
10-25-2016, 09:39 PM
You are clearly sincere in your views elixirmixer. Perhaps I am articulating what it could look like from the outside.

I am often in need of kind reminders to monitor the way i present myself. Thank you :)

Woke up this morning, cant remember my dreams so much but they were rather intense..

I also should have a splitting hangover right now, however I do not, only the typical stomach queezies after 10 cans of FatYak.

This 'medicine' could defiantly be considered 'a drug' I went into this experience with no expectation whatsoever of actual mental effects, however, it was wrong of my not to have some kind of mental awareness that i was about to change forever..

Something does feel intrinsically different.

Well boys, I'm travelling to adelaide today for my daughters birthday, probably be back in about a week or so, and then hopefully I have a volunteer to come join me on an Oil of Gold trip out session.

I am very tempted to take a rather large dosage so that I can feel the effects more clearly and discribe them more accuratly to others.. Also very excited now to get the whole 7 metal range and compare each of them and their effects, now that i know that there are indeed beneficial effects to be had.

Of course, the creator of these elixirs does not make any claims to benefits, although, pudding being eaten and all, I don't really think he needs to.

I would like others to have the opportunity to experience this, yet in the context of this forum, you will have to contact me directly for any further information concerning it.

Schmuldvich
10-25-2016, 09:59 PM
So you got some unidentified substance in the mail, ingested this mystery substance, got all kinds of cold and hot sensations in your body that you report as being like on the crack pipe again, and are now convinced that without a doubt this is the second most potent medicine on Earth...and at some point during this time drank 10 cans of beer???

:confused:

By no means am I suggesting that what you have in your possession is not powerful, but do be aware of how strong and easily available research chemicals of today are. It is extraordinarily easy to put a couple grains of powder into a liquid, sell it, and market its effects. I am not saying that your mystery vial is spiked with anything, only reminding you how effortless it is these days to enhance a liquid (with for example 2c-e, 2c-i, 2ct2, dob, etc.) in order to give it the effects hoped for.

Andro
10-25-2016, 10:02 PM
I would like others to have the opportunity to experience this

This seems like a fitting occasion to remind everyone here of Safety First (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3018-Safety-first!) and of our Disclaimer (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3017-Disclaimer). Please read them both, if you haven't already.

Awani
10-26-2016, 11:01 PM
I will be offering the donation of a vial of this 'red oil of gold', to Dev, who humbly permits this forum to take place, as an objective witness to the 'effects' that take place when consumed.

Thanks, but I have not been following this thread at all so I am not sure what this "medicine" is supposed to be good for? Also I am not really in need of medicine at the moment, so what would the benefit and effect be for a healthy individual? Also I am uncomfortable to ingest something made my a "stranger".

So I am not rejecting your offer. I am just reserving the right to probably do so. ;) Basically I need to understand more. And interested to see your development. You obviously seem exhilarated by it in some way.

Also if this is indeed a very good medicine it should not be wasted on someone that is currently in perfect condition.

Kiorionis
10-26-2016, 11:07 PM
Also if this is indeed a very good medicine it should not be wasted on someone that is currently in perfect condition.

Quite true.

ElixirMixer, if it is as legitimate and beneficial as this, isn't there someone in your local community that might be more acceptable, if you plan on giving it away?

Andro
10-27-2016, 02:55 AM
someone that is currently in perfect condition.

Isn't 'perfection' supposed to be something that can't possibly be improved upon? Perhaps 'asymptomatic' would be a better term...

We are all in a perpetual process of decay (unless you've found a way to reverse entropy :))

Also I am uncomfortable to ingest something made my a "stranger".

I know of people who either died or suffered severe organ failure from 'elixirs' made by someone they knew and trusted. I won't give the name involved.

I'm personally increasingly adhering to the motto 'trust no one', yet it's not an absolute statement. However, I DID once try a silver tincture made by my friend Salazius (I chose the silver over the gold), and it triggered a powerful series of lucid dream type initiation scenarios. Quite subtle and powerful at the same time. Then again, I've known Salazius for quite some time and I am also familiar withe the process involved, so it was a 'calculated' decision.

JDP
10-27-2016, 11:37 AM
I know of people who either died or suffered severe organ failure from 'elixirs' made by someone they knew and trusted. I won't give the name involved.

History has quite a number of examples of this. Even some Chinese emperors died from the toxic effects of some supposed "elixirs" they ingested.

True Initiate
10-27-2016, 12:41 PM

Apparently the true elixir is an energised and digested spiritus mundi. I think despite my unyeilding stubbornness, i am forced, to go back.... and re read :(

Don't get discouraged just because someone said something. What do you mean by i am forced, to go back.... and re read :(

Did he reveal to you how to get spiritus mundi in the first place? If he didn't why are you taking him seriously?

Awani
10-27-2016, 12:43 PM
Isn't 'perfection' supposed to be something that can't possibly be improved upon? Perhaps 'asymptomatic' would be a better term...

Not sure what you are implying?

"Perfection condition" is an expression that has a lingustic meaning in terms of health. Philosophically everything can be perfect, or nothing can... depending on ones perspective.

Ghislain
10-28-2016, 09:40 AM
Paul Karason aka 'Papa Smurf' turned himself blue by imbibing colloidal silver;
he suffered a heart attack and died. Reports say it was not due to the colloidal
silver, but does go to show that the elixir didn't help him much.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2Fpix%2F2009 %2F09%2F10%2Farticle-1212557-065EE48A000005DC-965_468x345.jpg&f=1

They say his spot price on death was about $20/oz. ;)

Ghislain

JDP
10-28-2016, 11:08 AM
he suffered a heart attack and died. Reports say it was not due to the colloidal

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2Fpix%2F2009 %2F09%2F10%2Farticle-1212557-065EE48A000005DC-965_468x345.jpg&f=1

Ghislain

How much colloidal silver did he ingest? If he only needed small amounts of it, I could have taught him a "particular" whereby he could get small amounts of silver from lead. Then his "spot price on death" would have been lower. What a missed opportunity! If you are going to die, "shop around" first, make sure you get the best deal for your buck ;)

black
10-30-2016, 01:51 PM
I was in the library

"I was in the library the other day, in the Restricted Section, and I read something rather odd about a bit of rare magic.

It's called, as I understand it..." Red Oil of Gold. (with thanks to young Tom)

I have read somewhere that this Red Oil of Gold holds the life force / virtue in it.

If this is the case does it have to be cared fore or stored or sealed in a special way ?

I was just thinking about how we must store plant seeds or they can lose
their virtue and are no longer able to grow.

I do have so many questions about this Red Oil of Gold...

Seth-Ra
10-30-2016, 02:23 PM

Ghislain

It doesn't really show much of anything, since silver is never said to prevent heart attack or stroke (which he had and caused the pneumonia that killed him). If anything, gold would be said to relate to the heart chakra and improve circulation etc. so worth a shot there. Keep in mind also, these are simple colloidals, not alchemical elixirs/tinctures.

The silver did keep him from getting a cold, the flu, other misc illnesses, his arthritis go away etc. which is why he kept using it.

For one, his particle size was far larger than necessary, but he obviously didn't know what he was doing/taking. Secondly, once the silver is deposited like that... You don't need more. Shits there, antimicrobial and antibacterial. It doesn't flush out. It's just there. Why add more? Again, he didn't know what he was doing.
But it helped him nonetheless for what he wanted, but not for things that it's not able to do/known to do, and has nothing to do with stroke/heart/inflammation.
Only bacterial/microbe related. Kills infection. That's all. lol

~Seth-Ra

theFool
10-30-2016, 02:56 PM
Some official recipes on the oil of gold can be found online in this book:
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4887-Book-Pharmacop%9Cia-Londinensis-Or-the-New-London-Dispensatory.
[page 241]

If you have the R.A.M.S. material there are many more written there. Agricola has written one of the best books on this subject.

First, one must calcine the gold to a white calx. This task is not so easy as dissolving in A.R. and precipitating with salt of tartar. It is an enormous task by itself and I would be surprised if someone shows up here saying he has accomplished it. Some sources say that this calx has medicinal properties even at this crude stage.

Second, the calx is dissolved in some kind of ammoniacal solvent and becomes red. I think this is some kind of gold-ammonia complex. Still, this is not the real deal, maybe something inferior (but good to have).

Finally, there is another redness that can be acquired from this calx, when it is joined with "something" unknown to us (sources call it: quintessence, spirit, "our heaven" ..). This is probably the true redness but the road has many many false paths and false rednessess (or inferior).

Those are my current opinions.

Kiorionis
10-30-2016, 03:35 PM

I've also read articles about this, and that it wasn't even colloidal silver he was making: http://m.purestcolloids.com/?url=http://www.purestcolloids.com/blue-man.php&nosim=true&utm_referrer=#2474

From the linked article:

When he prepared the solution he believed he was making colloidal silver. He was not making colloidal silver.To make the solution even more dangerous, he added salt to the brew and then used electrolysis to make a high concentration of silver chloride with large particles which is well known to cause argyria. He further applied the compound to his skin causing him to become an internal and external photographic plate.

Kiorionis
10-30-2016, 03:40 PM
If this is the case does it have to be cared fore or stored or sealed in a special way ?

I was just thinking about how we must store plant seeds or they can lose
their virtue and are no longer able to grow.

I think the reason plant seeds 'expire' is because they lose their radical humidity. They dry out or become over saturated and it washes the natural humidity away. In my experience, it's the radical humidity which makes the most use of the Red Oil of Gold.

At this point in time, my experiences lead me to believe that the radical humidity must be cared for and stored, whereas the Red Oil of Gold/Vital Heat only needs to be maintained by the external heat until the process of coagulation is complete.

theFool
10-30-2016, 04:16 PM
At this point in time, my experiences lead me to believe that the radical humidity must be cared for and stored, whereas the Red Oil of Gold/Vital Heat only needs to be maintained by the external heat until the process of coagulation is complete. I wonder, what is the radical humidity you speak of, how can you store it, where did you encounter it. Maybe it can be joined with a gold calx.

Kiorionis
10-30-2016, 04:43 PM
I've only encountered the radical humidity as an innate property in the matters I've worked with. I've never been able to 'recreate it', and that is a line of experimention still a few years away from me, I think.

I'm led to believe this is why authors recommend taking the minerals and metals straight from the mines, without refinement, because the 'spirit' will be lost otherwise due to the smelting.

An interesting line of research is the Ayurveda concept of 'Ojas', and the more thread-related topic, 'Tejas'.

black
10-31-2016, 09:20 AM
Thank you the fool for your contribution re the dispensatory, it has some
interesting pieces.

And thank you Kiorionis, this radical humidity has given me something
to think about.

Do you think this radical humidity is the SM of the plant, mineral or gold?

Kiorionis
10-31-2016, 11:25 AM
And thank you Kiorionis, this radical humidity has given me something
to think about.

Do you think this radical humidity is the SM of the plant, mineral or gold?

Good question, I'm not sure about that. From what I understand currently, SM shows in the form of a salt, whereas the radical humidity I've worked with the most is a slightly viscous water.

elixirmixer
11-15-2016, 03:23 AM
Some official recipes on the oil of gold can be found online in this book:
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4887-Book-Pharmacop%9Cia-Londinensis-Or-the-New-London-Dispensatory.
[page 241]

This is the process that I have described.

elixirmixer
11-20-2016, 12:14 AM
It has come to my attention (infact I always knew this but just had a hard time accepting it):

That the planetary oils, ARE NOT in fact, extracted out of the metals per se, but rather, it is only the sulphur principal itself, which is extracted, in the form of vibrational energies that changes the acetic acid. This is a quantum change in electronic configuration within the atoms of the acetate themselves, NOT actual atoms coming out of the metal into the form of an oil.

I feel i have to say this because I have been one of the fools, who boasted against chemistry for not understanding these special oils, when, in fact, it was myself, and many others, who were mistaken.

However, i take more pride still, knowing that our Art has such a beautiful, and grounded, practical theory behind it. It truly is amazing what we can learn to do.

God bless to all who try to bless others :)

Schmuldvich
11-20-2016, 12:54 AM
It has come to my attention (infact I always knew this but just had a hard time accepting it): That the planetary oils, ARE NOT in fact, extracted out of the metals per se, but rather, it is only the sulphur principal itself, which is extracted, in the form of vibrational energies that changes the acetic acid. This is a quantum change in electronic configuration within the atoms of the acetate themselves, NOT actual atoms coming out of the metal into the form of an oil.
Curious, what is your source of this information?

elixirmixer
11-20-2016, 07:18 AM
I can see now the irony of the word 'source'.

My insparation was originally "The Hermetic Paradigm - book 3 Metallic Oils of the first order";

whilst this man does agree with said statement, I did not take it as fact till I had personal revelation concerning the fact.

His theory is IMO very accurate.

EDIT: except for the fact that this man does not testify to much medicinal benefit, and in this case, I believe he is missing the spiritual components to the exercise, and has dooped himself of the full potential of these oils.

Salazius
11-22-2016, 10:58 AM
That the planetary oils, ARE NOT in fact, extracted out of the metals per se, but rather, it is only the sulphur principal itself, which is extracted, in the form of vibrational energies that changes the acetic acid. This is a quantum change in electronic configuration within the atoms of the acetate themselves, NOT actual atoms coming out of the metal into the form of an oil.

First of all, you say "acetic acid", but actually most oils of metals are dissolved into pure alcohol. Some with more success than others.

Any person who knows how to destruct a metal, alchemically speaking, will witness the fact that a metal is clearly made out of a "sulfurus principle or oil" and a salt part, looking like flour. There is no way to make it back to "normal metallic state" afterward.

The sulfur part is clearly an oil extracted out of the atoms of the metal, atoms that no longuer exist.

elixirmixer
12-08-2016, 10:38 AM
This is not clearly demonstrated. When the sulphur principal is removed, say from lead for example, Pb atoms connect with acetic acid molecules, then, upon distillation, the lead atoms are removed, and the acetic acid has changed it's Quantum properties, having 'extracted' the 'power which gives movement (energy)' ((SULPHUR)) there is a change in the atoms structure, there is not an exchange of atoms, and yes the lead shows this 'Dead' quality, after it's principal of movement has been removed.

This energy is transferable, as can be demonstrated.

elixirmixer
01-01-2017, 10:20 PM
So, I have drank a fair bit of this oil of gold. ( the stuff I bought from a professional American alchemist who shared with me the tripe and which I find to be a very valid method of pro curation.)

I wanted to test for psychoactive effects so I drank an entire 4ml vial (between 5 and 10 times over the recommended dose)

MmmmHmmm. It certainly does make you feel good, and the others which I shared some with, in the standard 5 drop doses, also felt psycho-Physio active effects in the chest and mind.

Red oil of gold, I expect, is indeed doing something. Good bad or just ugly I'm not sure, nevertheless, it does do something.

(Also a great topic of conversation)

elixirmixer
02-18-2017, 10:01 PM
While everyone kind of bagged out my method I red gold manufacture, after careful reading, I stand by my original receipe as bein pretty much as authentic as it gets, unless of course we are talking philosophically. (I'm not)

elixirmixer
02-18-2017, 10:08 PM
First of all, you say "acetic acid", but actually most oils of metals are dissolved into pure alcohol.

The sulfur part is clearly an oil extracted out of the atoms of the metal, atoms that no longuer exist.

Yes, alcohole is generally used for the extraction.

No, I can't agree (at this stage) that 'atoms' have disappeared. Instead, I believe that it is quantum differences taking place. The reason (IMO) that the flour does not turn metallic is because the D-She'll orbitals in the atom have been de-activated so to speak, the D shell, bein responsible for a lot of metal-metal bonding.

David Hudson explains this D-She'll orbital de-activation quite a lot in his patent for ormus.

I am not certain, and could very well get proved wrong in the future. But I am highly doubting that the Sulfur principal, while within it's metallic form, is a hidden oil. I believe it more to be a hidden energy signature that impresses it's vibration onto a near-by solvent (IMO)