PDA

View Full Version : Information Message - Green Lion - Spiritus Mundi

Green Lion
10-25-2016, 09:44 AM
Hello everyone

It has been several times that I receive private messages from people interested in the pure Spiritus Mundi capture and ask for information.

Since I talked about this concept on the forum, it becomes nonsense. Instead of thinking about the concepts, to revise his/her theory of alchemical understanding, the majority only hunt down recipes yet. Nothing changes, people do not think more and will neither seek nor understand, just mimic.

This was absolutely not the purpose of my shares.

So it will be useless to ask me by private messages, I'll not answer to anybody.

I wish a good day to all.

Andro
10-25-2016, 10:16 AM
Instead of thinking about the concepts, to revise his/her theory of alchemical understanding, the majority only hunt down recipes yet. Nothing changes, people do not think more and will neither seek nor understand, just mimic.

Speaking only for myself, your initial sharing from 6 years ago has helped me a lot to revise/expand my vision of Alchemy. It was just a small start, but much has changed since then, and not just theoretically/spiritually, but also in a practical & applicable way, in the lab. This took me on a personal journey of coming to see reality/creation with very different eyes, and it seems that this change may be required for the theory to be also applied practically. While I personally do not consider the actual work to be an inherently spiritual/magical 'thing', I have seen first hand that there are certain non-physical 'safeguards' in place, and also that influences from other planes besides the physical may prove beneficial to the actual, practical work on the physical plane.

Spiritus Mundi is mentioned in a lot of R+C literature, so it is certainly not a new concept, but I'm sure your sharing has been useful for many people who are not 'recipe hunters'. Perhaps they just keep silent. Many people read this forum.

For what it's worth, I want to publicly thank you for this 'nudge' from more than 6 years ago.

Another thing I would like to suggest to everyone, is to TRUST NO ONE, regardless of their various claims, unless you know them personally and have seen/tasted the 'Alchemical Pudding' yourself.

Words come cheap...

Unfortunately, there is a lot of lying, boasting, deception, fraud and politics involved in the Alchemical community. I guess it wasn't so different 400 years ago or more...

ARS GRATIA ARTIS

elixirmixer
10-25-2016, 12:24 PM
Green Lion, for myself, i find myself in a bit of a abyss right now, in that i understand the basic theory and practise of the encapsulating of spiritus mundi and the seven hidden intellectual forces within Sol, nevertheless, the practicality of the experiment alludes me.. Andro has hinted here , i believe, that a lot of instruction resides in the R+C works... where would you recommend one looks, if there be nothing left but to proceed in creating the Arcanum?

Awani
10-25-2016, 12:31 PM
Unfortunately, there is a lot of ...boasting... and politics involved in the Alchemical community. I guess it wasn't so different 400 years ago or more...

Indeed. This thread is a good example of the above. ;)

:cool:

Illen A. Cluf
10-25-2016, 02:02 PM
Unfortunately, there is a lot of lying, boasting, deception, fraud and politics involved in the Alchemical community. I guess it wasn't so different 400 years ago or more...

Nothing could be more true! In my long involvement with alchemy (and related fields) I have come across literally dozens of outright liars, boasters, fraudsters and egotists. Many of these people are very insecure individuals and seek attention and followers. Others seek profits. And many others are mentally unstable. They can be extremely convincing, but now I trust nobody. As Green Lion said, we have to do our own work and verifications. There are many, many good clues around from the old sages, and even some treatises that are very generous. Do not trust in many of the modern sources. Having discovered the Stone is an extremely rare exception, and I doubt if there are currently more than a handful in the World who have done so - if any. I suspect that almost all of these keep quiet about it. So if anyone boasts of having made the Stone, you can almost be guaranteed that they did not.

There are also many who offer advice. But take this with a grain of salt, since, until one has actually accomplished the Stone, his/her advice may not be correct.

I know many seek to duplicate Green Lion's experiments with Spiritus Mundi. He has posted a lot about his work, and if you go back and read carefully, and think deeply on how Nature works - in light of what the ancient philosophers wrote - you should be able to come up with a device that you could use to experiment with. Even so, that approach may not be in accord with some of the approaches used by the sages, but is valuable in itself in learning about the spiritus mundi and some of the secrets held from modern scientists.

Roburus
10-25-2016, 02:12 PM
For many years i worked with different wrong matters seeking for the true: the SM. I found it reading the classical texts. Itīs not a new concept, but it is a question of deep reasoning.
Im grateful to you for the information that gave in the forum, but i coincide with that many things have changed and probably, a new review is necessary (not yours, if you dont want).
I dont want to reveal former secrets to anyone, but i dont consider either wrong to share experience with other seekers. I have developed some artifacts and i like to found people who has others.
But I respect your point of view.

Where to search? How? I believe that between can answer these questions.

Greetings to all.

Schmuldvich
10-25-2016, 03:20 PM
It's been 6 years...

..What have you accomplished in the last 6 years, Green Lion?