PDA

View Full Version : Social Justice Warriors

Awani
10-25-2016, 08:42 PM
This is a rant.

The replies to this thread (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4919-Laundrette-Suffragette) made me consider a few things concerning racism and feminism... and Social Justice Warriors AKA SJW.

I guess every country have different degrees of SJW but where I live it is a fucking plague... and it doesn't seem to be less of it in North America either.

There is something tunnel vision syndrome, high horse, fundamentalistic annoyance with SJW.

Two examples.

1. Third wave feminists... where I live there is a big effort for parents to raise their kids gender neutral... and there is this conscious effort to make sure a male baby get dolls to play with and females babies get toy cars... or blue clothes etc.

The real gender problem is that gender should not - in society - be an issue in terms of rights or equality... but these fucking SJWs are taking it too far in the sense that by trying to "hide, change or make neutral" the gender they are placing focus on the gender.

I am currently raising a child and every time I change diaper I get surprised each time... because I keep forgetting the gender.

The solution to all this crap is to "not see" the gender naturally... instead of trying to do all these fucked up shit that is going to eventually make the child turn into some suicidal psycho or even worse turn it into a wimp.

2. When I was a kid I loved Tintin. In one of the books he went to Africa. Not at any point in reading, and re-reading, that book did I ever then - as now - see the "black face"-drawn Africans as something negative. And those guys helped Tintin. The bad guys in Tintin is always some big nosed white guy (but the Jew Mafia has never complained, which is weird). ;)

Regardless, now they want to censor and re-draw this book. These fucking SJWs want to cover the past in their sticky goo and make everything PC. First of all it wasn't PC 100 years ago. Secondly it is currently not a 100 years ago so who cares?

And finally, and most important, if you look at Tintin and think it is racist then YOU are the racist.

----------------------------------------------------

My conclusion is that these SJW are closest-homophobic misogynist racist assholes... and their SJW war is just an expression of their own fucked up brains. And they insult the "real" struggle of making society more compassionate.

:cool:

Andro
10-25-2016, 08:56 PM
I don't really know how it is exactly in your province of the empire, but here in Berlin there are areas where this is a real plague... I've met a few SJW-inclined people and there's NO WAY they won't be insulted by SOMETHING, no matter what you say. In my educated opinion as a practicing shaman, most of those SJW suffer from a deep identity crisis/conflict and are taking it out on everyone else.

Awani
10-25-2016, 11:45 PM
I don't really know how it is exactly in your province of the empire, but here in Berlin there are areas where this is a real plague... I've met a few SJW-inclined people and there's NO WAY they won't be insulted by SOMETHING, no matter what you say. In my educated opinion as a practicing shaman, most of those SJW suffer from a deep identity crisis/conflict and are taking it out on everyone else.

I think this SJW plague is the same all over the Western World... maybe the white privilege/guilt and shame for past male domination has finally reached boiling point for the masses. LOL.

To be fair the SJW mean well... and most parts of their message is "right" thinking... they just go a bit too far... so far that they forget the very thing a "true social justice warrior" should really fight for: the right to be/do/say whatever you want!

:cool:

zoas23
10-26-2016, 12:40 AM
My conclusion is that these SJW are closest-homophobic misogynist racist assholes... and their SJW war is just an expression of their own fucked up brains. And they insult the "real" struggle of making society more compassionate.

I can only agree... This is a persona story (it's actually the story of a friend, but I put no separation between me and my friends).
My friend was VERY active in a feminist group which was mostly composed of lesbians, though it was not exclusive for lesbians... during his life, some years ago, my friend decided to go through the process of changing his gender from female to male (surgery and legal change of his gender in his identity card -this is legal here).
When he showed up as a transgendered male, this "radical" group that was meant to defend "women's rights" decided to expel him and considered that he had "sould out" to the "patriarchy".
My friend told them: "fuck off! I still have an uterus, I am still a person who can be violated, the struggle for legal abortion is also my concern -he CAN get pregnant- and you are acting like idiots... and violence against transgendered males is by far higher than violence against *normal* women".

NO feminist group accepted him, who struggles with the often uneasy situation of having being born a woman and having decided to become a man (he even got expeled from an "legal abortion" protest by *feminists* who KNEW perfectly that he CAN get pregnant). They acted like true nazis.

My favorite anarchists, CRASS, did a great song when the band The Clash started to insist that the Punk bands had to play in the RAR ("Rock Against Racism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Against_Racism)") concerts... which were some sort of music Festivals against racism... which were mostly a reaction to the Nazification of the Skinhead movement in the late 70's. CRASS rejected to play there and they were certainly NOT racists... but explained their reasons in a marvelous song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt73NFH5xPg

Ghislain
10-26-2016, 07:45 PM
Not heard of Crass before...was good :)

Ghislain

zoas23
10-26-2016, 08:40 PM

Ghislain

Ghislain

You may like them.
Here's another video, which is a documentary about CRASS, but mostly focused on their non-musical project, which was creating something that looks VERY similar to the project that was proposed in this forum as "The Lab" (a self-sustainable community in a farm area). Of course, they invented nothing new, since many hippies did the same before they did it (I mean in "contemporary times")... and Crass is often called the most "hippie" anarcho-punk band (the usual joke is to call them "hippies disguised as punks"... though finaly the rejected both labels -hippie and punk and discarded all labels by stating that "Punk is Dead (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVkOzFU11iE)")... because Punk was often associated with an Urban context, Violence, self-destruction, etc... ideas that Crass rejected and opted to live in a rural context, rejecting violence, getting involved in permaculture, animal rights, etc.

The documentary is, of course, aimed at Crass enthusiasts, BUT it also shows a project that is VERY similar to "The Lab" and how they did it. It's worth watching even if you don't like their music (specially after reading your comments in the "Laundrette = Sufragette" thread, which is mostly the same idea that Crass had when they started their project of their own version of "The Lab"). In most cases you'll see Penny Rimbaud talking, who was the drummer of Crass, but also their main "ideological leader" (I think in most bands it is the singer, but in Crass it was definitely the drummer).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LQ1CvwF7BQ

Ghislain
10-28-2016, 10:20 PM
Never sold out :)

Ghislain